Costa Rica Getaway

Story Info
A husband and wife's much needed erotic night in Costa Rica.
1.1k words
4.1
3.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wife and I were able to get away to Costa Rica for the week. We needed the time away. Like most folks, we are a busy couple. Between children and two different careers that includes 3 businesses we own, not to mention our civic and community obligations, life is just crazy hectic. The week away couldn't have come at a better time.

In spite of our busy schedules, we remain steadfast in making sure each other's physical and emotional needs are met. We go through lull's of course, but if only an hour, before bed, we make sure to reconnect and make love. However, she decided to turn it up a notch while on vacation.

We had a long travel day the first day, so when we finally arrived, we had a few drinks and went to bed. I woke up the next morning hard as a rock though. When I rolled over to wake her up to a hard dick, I realized we were supposed to leave for our excursion in less than 30 minutes. We had to hustle around to get ready and go. We had a great day hiking, swimming, seeing the community, and we took the time to engage the locals in conversation. We learned a lot about Costa Rica.

When we got back to the resort, we showered and made our way to one of the resort restaurants. After a subpar dinner, back to the room we went. When we walked into the room, she walked to her suitcase and grabbed something, and told me to lay down on the bed, but told me not to undress. When she went into the bathroom, I went to my own suitcase to get a vibrating cock ring that I brought along for the trip (against her wishes because she was afraid of getting caught at the airport and being embarrassed). I stuck it on the night stand behind the clock.

When she came out of the bathroom, my mouth hit the floor. She never wears lingerie, no matter how much I ask her to, but tonight was different. The bra was soft and transparent with lacy designs that just hid her nipples. It had a deep v cut that accentuated her cleavage. My wife has perfect breasts. They're not large, but they're not small, and they're perfect for her frame. This bra only made them better. As my eyes traveled down her body, the panties matched perfectly. That's important to me for some reason. Always has been.

With a quiet confidence and lust in her eyes, she walked over to the bed and crawled up on it. She crawled to me and kissed me, asking me if I liked what I saw. I assured her enthusiastically that I did in fact love it. She began to unbutton my shirt and then made her way to my shorts. My cock sprang free with a precum bubble on top of it. She grabbed it and licked the precum off and began to lick around the helmet of my shaft. Abruptly, she stopped. She reached for my phone and turned the video camera on and reversed the image. She laid the right side of her face on my stomach, grabbed my cock with her left hand, and held the camera facing us both with her right hand. In doing that, it allowed me to watch her and she maintained eye contact with me, through the camera, the whole time. It was perfect. She was perfect.

After a while of doing that, she stopped, turned the camera off, and got onto her hands and knees. I raised up and got behind her. Before doing anything, I rubbed her ass and just enjoyed the view. I spread her legs, just a little so that I could rub her vagina through her panties, only to be happily surprised to find that they were crotchless. The feel of the bare skin surrounded by the lace was a cool sensation that I actually received some weird pleasure from. I slid a finger inside her and couldn't believe how wet she was. It was literally dripping from her. I immediately bent down to lap the juices from her pussy up, cramming my tongue deep inside her while my nose nestled against her butthole.

Pulling away, I put the tip of my cock in her and pulled it out again. I did this 5 or 6 times, with each time eliciting a sharp gasp from her mouth. One more time, and then I slammed it in her and began fucking with a fury. She loves being fucked hard and fast. I fucked her like that until I was close to cumming. I stopped and pulled out of her. I reached behind the clock and grabbed the cock ring and slid it on. There was no friction to sliding it on due to her own lubricant left on my dick.

Grabbing her hips, I flipped her onto her back and slapped her clit with the head of my dick. I placed the head back at the entrance of her pussy and entered her slowly, all the way inside her so that she could feel the vibration on her clit. I fucked and grinded into her slowly while she purred. As things intensified, I began to kiss and bite her cleavage. It didn't take long for her breathing to intensify and for her moaning to become louder.

After several minutes of this, she grabbed my face with both hands and begged me to fuck her hard. Once I started doing that, I lost control of my mind and ripped her bra down and devoured her tits with bites and nipple sucking. As she started quietly screaming through ragged breaths, saying "don't stop", I found another gear and strengthened my thrusts. I was fucking her so hard that it was slamming the headboard into the wall of the neighbors. Once I started feeling her pussy clamp down on my cock, I grabbed her right nipple between my teeth and bit down slightly to where I could still flick it with my tongue.

That did it for her. It pushed her over the edge. She wrapped her legs around me and sucked me in while she screamed and I grunted loudly, dumping my semen into her. I kept fucking her until my cock went limp and fell out of her. Laying there exhausted, we drifted off to sleep.

The rest of the week was filled with intense fucking and sensual lovemaking. By Friday, she told me she needed a break for a day or so. She said her pussy lips were raw and her hips were sore. We flew home on Friday and after another long travel day, she was ready to go Saturday. We didn't want the vacation to end.