Costly Mistake Pt. 01

Story Info
A foolish mistake led to my wife paying with her body.
2.2k words
3.94
29.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story from the 1980's. My name is George and i had just finished college and returned to my home town with my beautiful Hong Kong Chinese wife Suzie. She had been studying over here at the same college where we met and within two years we were married. I had got a job with a small, local electronics company and she was a lab technician, again with a local company. We had bought a modest house and were just starting off in life. I was pleased that we had both secured employment as the UK was in recession and jobs were scarce.

The electronics company where i worked was run by two brothers and their brother-in-law. Dick was the managing director, Philip the sales director and Antony, the brother-in-law, was the finance director. They had inherited the successful business from their father who had retired.

The two brothers were not diligent in their work. The firm had been handed to them on a plate far too easily. They enjoyed the high life, both were married, but had a steady stream of affairs. They behaved badly with most of the female employees, always touching them up and making rude suggestions. Dick was always bragging about the size of his manhood and what a brilliant lover he was. I had not been there long and already two office girls had left the company in floods of tears after encounters with them.

Anthony was different, he was a lot sharper, and, as far as i had seen, always behaved properly with his staff. He did let slip to me once though that he went to photo sessions with page three girls. You could, for quite a large fee, go and take topless pictures of these pinups and that he had quite a large collection. All in all i had grown to quite dislike them.

Some time later we were invited to Dicks large house out of town for a works Christmas party. Most of the staff were there with their partners and the drinks flowed. Suzie had gone into the kitchen to get some food from the buffet. Philip had spotted her and followed. He approached her and started to say that he had,

"Always wanted to shag a chinese girl" and "could he have a Christmas kiss?" He put his hand on the wall above her head but she ducked down under to escape. As she walked away he said, "Don't be so miserable, its only a Christmas kiss." She came and found me in the lounge and told me briefly what had happened. I said,

"That is what they are like, just be aware and try not to get in that sort of situation with them." We left soon after.

I had been there a year and there was a chance to do some overtime and so i was given a factory key and the alarm codes so i could stay later some evenings. I was grateful for the extra money.

Suzie had a lot of family back in Hong Kong and every few weeks she would phone them and keep in touch. Back in the 80's International calls were expensive and so one Sunday i suggested we nip down to the factory and phone from there. All of the directors lived out of town. The phones were used heavily in the week and so no-one would notice a little bit more on the bill.

"Are you sure?" she said.

"Yes it will be fine," i replied. We live close to my place of work and so we walked down. I let us in, switched off the alarm and locked the door behind us. We went up to the offices and Suzie had a nice long chat with her mother. All went well and so it became a routine, every third Sunday, we would go down and she would chat away with her family. We went down one Sunday, it was a hot day and we were just in shorts and t-shirts. We climbed the stairs up to the offices as usual and Suzie was on the phone when we heard a noise. The office door then opened and in walked the three directors. Suzie immediately hung up and we sat there frozen with fear.

"Argh," said Anthony, "we thought we might find you two here. You see business now get fully itemised phone bills." (a new thing in the 80's). "I bet you didn't know that George?"

"No," i stuttered.

"So i was going through our bill when i noticed an expensive overseas call to Hong Kong. When i checked further i found that this had been happening every third Sunday. So i had a chat with my fellow directors. We thought who had access to the factory and who would want to phone Hong Kong? So we decided to come down to investigate and we appear to have caught you red handed." We both turned white and said nothing. What could we say? Antony went on, "Well George, i think this is a sackable offence and we should phone the police and report a theft. Suzie, i know Rob who runs the accounts at your firm and i would be obliged to inform him that he is employing a thief. What have you got to say?"

"Well Anthony," i mumble, "we have done wrong and we are sorry. Can we pay for the calls?"

I think it has gone beyond that now," he replied. There was a long silence. "We are, however, prepared to be generous and offer you a way out of this mess."

"Yes," i said eagerly

"Well, we are quite happy with your work generally and so if you were to pay back the money you have stolen."

"Yes," i said again.

"We would take back your factory key as you can't be trusted."

"OK," i replied eagerly.

"There is one more thing. Dick and Philip have a soft spot for Suzie."

"More of a hard spot." said Dick with a smirk. My heart began to sink.

"In order for us to forgive what you have done they would want to have some 'fun' with her. I could take some pictures of the event to add to my collection." There was a look of horror on Suzies face as the implications of what he was saying dawned on her.

"What do you mean 'fun' with Suzie?" i asked rather naively.

"Look George, you know these two like their ladies, work it out." Suzie was shaking her head and saying quietly,

"No, no, no."

"Look, why don't you and Suzie go up to the top office, close the door and decide which way you want to go." We did as he said.

For some time neither of us spoke. Finally Suzie said,

"What are we going to do? If we both get sacked how will we pay the mortgage? If we both get criminal records how will we get another job? What will they want to do to me? When and where?"

"Well," i say, "I expect they will want to fuck you. The rest i don't know."

"What if i agree and then at some later time they blackmail us again?" she continued.

"Look," i say, "lets go back out there and see exactly what they want."

"OK," she said. We went back down to the main office.

"Antony," i say, "when and where is this 'fun' to take place?"

"Here and now." he replied.

"What's to stop you saying next week or next month that you want more?"

"Well i will calculate what you owe, raise a company invoice for telephone use made out to you. I will write 'paid in full' on the invoice and sign it. That way you can say we gave you permission to use the phone and you have the paperwork to prove it."

"What will she have to do and for how long?"

"Anything we want and, what do you reckon boys, two hours?" They both nod. "Two hours it is."

"Two hours!" i say indignantly.

"We are doing you a big favour. Take it or leave it George. You can go for a long walk or stay and watch, its up to you." I look at Suzie. She holds her hands up with a resigned look on her face.

"Is that a yes then?" beams Antony.

"We don't have much choice." i growl back.

"Splendid, splendid," said Antony. All three of them had big smiles on their faces.

"Great," said Philip, "you can come and give me that Christmas kiss you owe me!" He beckoned her over. She walked slowly towards him and he grabbed her pulling her onto his lap. He tried to kiss her but she turned away. He tried to put his hand up the front of her t-shirt and she blocked him with her arm.

"Right! Stop, stop, stop." said Antony. She stood up and walked away from him. "Lets get a few things straight before we begin." he continued. "Suzie you are in our hands now for two hours. If we ask you to do something you will do it straight away without hesitation. We want your full cooperation or we call a halt to this now. Is this agreed or shall we phone the police?"

"Yes Antony," she mumbles looking at the floor.

"What? I can't here you."

"Yes agreed Antony!" she shouts back.

"Right, well don't let me have to speak to you again." Philip beckons her over. She returns and he pulls her down onto his lap and begins kissing her again. She does not resist. He puts his hand up the front of her t-shirt pushing her bra out of the way. He has a good grope of her breasts and tweaks her nipples, causing her to yelp. He then runs his hand down her stomach into the top of her loose fitting shorts. All the time he is kissing her passionately. His hand continues down into her knickers. He briefly stops kissing.

"Open your legs." he says. She obeys and his middle finger goes down over her clitoris and into her vagina.

"Hey, hey," shouts Dick, "pack it in, we haven't decided who is going first yet." He lets her go and she stands up her face red with a mixture of anger and humiliation. Antony takes charge again.

"Go into the ladies, let your hair down and make yourself presentable. I am going to take some photos so i want a smiley face. OK?"

"Yes Antony," she says meekly.

It was a big office with many desks scattered about and one large desk in the middle.

"Can you two clear that big desk while i fetch my cameras?" said Antony. The two brothers did as he asked still arguing over who was going first with Suzie.

"I'm the MD," said Dick, "I should go first."

"What has that got to do with anything? Philip replied. "Besides, I've seen you with birds before you can take an hour."

"That's because i make love to them, you just fuck them. Anyway she is young and fit, she will have plenty of energy left for you." In the end they decide to toss for it and Dick wins.

Antony is fiddling about with his cameras, turning lights off and on to make sure he gets the best shots. I look at the clock and it is almost midday. I say to Antony,

"At 2pm we can go, debt payed?"

"That's correct." is his reply. Suzie finally emerges from the ladies with a sort of smile on her face. She glares at Philip who is looking smug. However her humiliation was about to get much worse.

"Right," said Antony, "we would like you to get up onto this desk and strip for us so we can all see what we are about to enjoy. She looked horrified, this was her worst nightmare. No man, other than me, had ever seen her naked and now she was going to have to parade herself before these creeps. She kicked off her sandals and was helped up on to the big desk by Dick, her face now bright red. She stood for a moment in her shorts and t-shirt.

"Walk about," instructed Antony already clicking away with his camera. She paraded up and down and slowly took off her t-shirt to reveal a white bra. Next she eased down her shorts and Antony gets her to do a twirl. She unclips her bra holding it momentarily over her tits before letting it drop. She removes her knickers.

"Arms down." says Antony. Dick lets out a long low whistle. I should describe the scene: Suzie is 22 years old and about 5'3" tall. She is very pretty with high cheekbones and small a/b cup breasts with big, slightly upturned, nipples. She is slim without an ounce of fat. Her pussy has a small finger of hair running down to her clit. She doesn't shave that's just how she is. Her long black hair hangs down nearly to her small flat bum. To me she is perfection and absolutely in her prime. Dick turns to me and says,

"You are a lucky, lucky man. I am going to enjoy this very much."