Rachel Pays the Rent - Ch. 01

Story Info
A middle aged wife must make hard decision.
4.2k words
4.34
75k
106

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel Pays the Rent

Rachel looked at herself in the mirror. She wanted to look her best as she went to plea for mercy and try to renegotiate a rent plan for the condo they were renting. She looked good at the age of forty. She had worked hard at keeping her weight under control. She had also been blessed with large breasts. Although, most days she saw them more as a curse than a blessing. There wasn't a man out there who's eyes didn't drop to her chest as they were talking. But it was something she had adjusted to, working as the executive assistant at the engineering firm she had been at since graduating from college. She worked in an office full of men. She learned quickly how to handle them. That was until a few months ago.

Rachel and her husband had been married for twenty years. The last two years had been a disaster for them as a couple. Her husband, Rob, had been in a work related accident. He had fallen off a three story office building that the company he worked for was building. It was a miracle he didn't die from the fall. He ended up with two shattered legs, shattered pelvis and several herniated disks in his back. After almost a year of rehab, he was able to function on his own. He could walk and get around, but he needed a cane. Unfortunately for him, he had been drinking on the job prior to the fall. As a result his company fired him and he was denied workman's comp.

Before the accident they had shared a good life together. They never had children, Rachel being unable to bear them. Instead of becoming bitter, they saw it as an opportunity to invest in each other and travel. They worked hard to build a nest egg and plan for their retirement. Rob's accident changed everything. They began going through their nest egg. They'd come close to draining all their savings and investments within a year.

Rachel's salary was good for what she did. But her husband's medical bills were mounting faster than they could be paid off. And once his company fired him, he lost what medical insurance he had with them. Rachel's insurance helped a little. But it wasn't enough to keep up.

One year after the accident they were forced to sell their house and use the equity to pay Rob's medical bills. By then their marriage had been stretched to the breaking point. Rachel had grown to love that house and all that it represented; stability, good times, safety. Now it was being torn from her because of her husband's drunken stupidity. She still felt a duty to him. But it was being tested. They found a condo with a reasonable rent and moved in.

Six months later Rachel lost the last thing that brought stability to her life. She was laid off from her job. Her company became embroiled in a huge lawsuit for which they were liable. The company's lawyer told them the only recourse they had was to declare bankruptcy. As long as she had her job she always thought, 'I can still make it on my own if I ever leave him.' Now that option had been taken from her. She felt like she was drowning.

"I'll be back as soon as this meeting is over." Rachel said to her husband, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek as he sat at the kitchen table. Her anger towards him was growing deeper with each passing day.

Rob watched her walk out the door feeling the shame of his stupidity. He was going to be paying for that stupidity the rest of his life. He wondered why she stayed with him. She was a gorgeous woman. Her long auburn hair only added to her beauty and the sensuality of her body. He had no doubt men were hitting on her every day. He had his suspicions that she had cheated on him a couple of times over the last two years. It had been at least that long since they'd had any sexual relationship. He sometimes wondered if she just stayed with him out of pity.

Rachel kept rehearsing in her mind what she was going to say to the owners of the condo. She was just going to lay out the situation her and Rob found themselves in and ask for either a lesser rent amount or some kind of extension. She pulled into the parking lot of an old Victorian house that had been converted into the office for the company that owned her condo building.

The company had been started by an older gentleman thirty years before. George bought numerous properties throughout the city. He turned them all into condo complexes. Now he was slowly working his way out of the business, even though he was in his early fifties. He wanted to retire to Florida and enjoy the beaches and water. But more than that he wanted to enjoy as many women as he could while he could still perform. He'd turned over the daily running of the business to his two sons.

Tony and Frank could have passed for twins, even though there was a year between them. Tony was the oldest at the age of thirty. Both had graduated from college with an MBA. Instead of just giving them the business, George wanted his boys to work for it. After college George gave each of his sons all the dog work and every menial task that came up. He wanted them to not just understand the business but appreciate it.

The brothers were having a meeting in Tony's office, looking over the agenda for the day. "Looks like we've got another tenant coming in for rent relief." Tony said as he looked over the "list of tenants that were behind on their rent.

"I feel bad for these folks. But we have to draw a line somewhere. The city's not cutting us any slack on taxes. And the maintenance costs are getting ridiculous." Frank added.

Tony laughed as he thought about the tenant they spoke with the week before. "Yeah. And unfortunately, blowjobs don't pay the bills." Janet Simmons had visited them begging for an extension in the rent or a reduced rent. After an hour of negotiating, she was on her knees sucking on first Tony's cock, then Frank's. The brothers took turns with her till they sent her home a couple hours later with a one-month extension on her rent.

"If that Simmons broad had been better looking, I could see us working out some kind of long term arrangement." Frank laughed. "She did have some great skills. First time I ever had a sixty-year-old give me head."

Tony laughed. "You know bro. You can be a real pig at times."

"HA! I didn't see you turning down her offer."

"Yeah. You got me there. She did have a nice body. And her tits were surprisingly firm for her age." Tony admitted.

"Now who's the pig?" Frank asked laughing.

Rachel walked up the steps of the front porch of the old Victorian house. Her stomach was in knots. She walked in the front door and stood in the foyer. The fear of how this meeting was going to go felt like it was going to overwhelm her.

Tony stepped out of his office and walked towards her with a smile and his hand held out. "Good morning!" He greeted her as he shook her hand. "I'm Tony."

"Good morning. I'm Rachel Hoyt. I have an appointment this morning to talk with the owner of The Lake House Condo complex."

He smiled at her as he eyed her up and down. 'She's gorgeous' He thought to himself. 'And look at those tits! What is it with that building and older bitches with great tits?' "That would be me. Well, me and my brother." He waved his arm towards his office. "Please, let's talk in my office." He led her into his office. "Please, have a seat."

Frank walked in the office from his adjoining one and made a straight line to Rachel holding out his hand. "Good morning! I'm Frank!" He greeted her smiling. 'Damn this bitch is hot!' He thought. He didn't try to hide his admiration for her ample chest. Even as Rachel responded to his greeting her.

"Good morning. I'm Rachel Hoyt." She felt like a piece of meat as he undressed her with his eyes.

"Well how can we help you Ms Hoyt?" Tony asked as he sat down behind his desk.

Rachel spent the next twenty minutes recounting her, and her husband's story. She concluded by making her plea. "Is there anyway we can rework our rent agreement? Or come to some type of arrangement that would defer our rent till I find another job? Things are tough out there right now." Her voice started cracking as she begged for mercy from her landlords. She had never felt so humiliated as she did at that moment.

Tony and Frank just stared at each other for what seemed like many minutes, when it was only a few seconds. Tony took the lead. "Ms Hoyt. We sympathize with your situation. I can't imagine what it's like taking care of a husband who can't help out with these things. I applaud you for your strength and determination. You're a very gutsy woman. A very attractive quality."

Rachel was taken back by his compliment. Her husband had never told her once how strong he thought she was. As she thought about it, she realized he was consumed with self-pity.

"Unfortunately, our hands are tied." Tony continued. 'I'd love to get you tied up bitch!' He thought to himself. "Probably half the people in your building are struggling with their rent. And we have some of the lowest rent rates in the city. We've prided ourselves with offering a quality place to live at a very reasonable rate."

"I know that. And I'm very appreciative of that. I've looked around. There isn't any place out there with rates as low as yours." Rachel sat wringing her hands together, foreseeing what was coming.

"We have a waiting list of people who want to rent in that building. We've had to give this same message to a number of people in your building already." Tony had to force himself not to grin as he remembered Janet Simmons. "I know it sounds like we're being coldhearted. But if we give with one tenant, than we have to do the same for every tenant who comes to us."

"I understand." Rachel said holding back the tears. "Would it be possible for us to get our security deposit back at least?" They had put down a two months deposit and signed a one year lease. She thought that money would help them get started someplace else.

Frank decided it was time to chime in. "I'm sorry Ms Hoyt. Your contract specifically says that if you break the lease, you forfeit your security deposit."

Rachel sat there drowning in hopelessness. "Is there nothing we can do to work out something?" Her voice cracking as she fought back the tears.

Tony and Frank looked at each other. Two vultures circling their prey. Tony took the lead as he usually did. "I don't know what we could do Rachel. I'm at a lose. I'm open to any ideas that you might have."

Rachel's eyes lit up slightly. "Do you have any job openings that I could fill?"

"I'm sorry. We've put a freeze on hiring for the next six months." Tony answered. "I'm sure a woman with your looks and skills can find another job somewhere." He wanted to open that door and see how she responded.

She was at the end. "Is there anything we can work out? Anything?"

The two brothers looked at each other for a few seconds. "Let me talk with my brother Rachel." The two stood up and walked into Frank's office, closing the door behind them.

"Fuck!" Frank spoke first. "We've got ourselves a goldmine here if we play it right."

Tony smiled at him. "Agreed. I want to take it slow. But I want her to commit to whatever she agrees to doing. I'm thinking we work toward some type of weekly get together. But she has to agree to it and commit to it."

"You mean like another contract?" Frank asked with a grin.

"Exactly. Just something we could hold over her head as leverage." Tony replied grinning back at him. "Even if it just plays on her guilt or fear."

Frank laughed. "HA! Now who's the real pig?"

The brothers returned to Tony's office. Rachel was still sitting there waiting, ready to jump out of her skin. She was drowning and there was no life preserver to be found.

"OK Rachel. We're willing to consider a month-by-month arrangement. But we'd need some type of commitment from you. We're thinking two days a week you come in and help us around the office. There may be times we either meet offsite, or you accompany us as we travel around the area taking care of business. As payment for your services we would waive your monthly rent."

Rachel's initial excitement was immediately trumped by the uncertainty of what would be expected of her. "What exactly would my job title be?"

"You'd be serving as a personal assistant to both of us. Expected to help us in any way asked of you as Frank and I run the business." Tony wanted to really sell this. "There are days it can get really hectic around here, and we could really use the help."

Rachel knew, in the back of her mind, that there was more to this than just being their "personal assistants." But she also knew she was drowning and this was the only life preserver she was being thrown. Her heart was pounding so hard she could feel it shaking her. "When would you like me to start?"

Tony looked at Frank. "Would tomorrow work for you?"

"Tomorrow's perfect." Frank replied.

Rachel knew from the smile on Frank's face her rent payment was going to cost her dearly.

Tony returned his look to Rachel. "Then tomorrow it is. Make sure you dress business, skirt, blouse, heels. We'll have your contract ready for you to sign when you get here. You will be expected to work all day."

"I understand." Rachel replied as she stood up.

Frank blocked her way to the door. He held up his hand to shake hers. "I know my brother and I are looking forward to working with you." He said smiling.

She shook his hand. "Thank you." She replied out of habit. 'What the hell am I thanking him for?' Her brain screamed.

The brothers looked at each other as Rachel walked out of the office. "Fuck! How am I supposed to wait till tomorrow now?" Frank asked laughing. "I'm as horny as hell now!"

Tony joined in the laugh. "Me too! Should we call Janet? Offer her a two-month extension?"

Frank didn't hesitate. He fumbled through his paperwork and found Janet's number. "Janet! This is Frank Debolla! How would you like a another months extension on your rent?" Frank smiled at his brother as he listened to Janet's response. "Yes. I mean two months instead of just one." His smile got bigger. "Excellent! See you in thirty minutes. And wear that blouse you wore last week." He laid his phone down on the desk. "She knows exactly where she's at financially and what her options are." Frank said to his brother smiling. "She'll be here in thirty minutes."

Janet Simmons was a sixty year old divorcee. She'd lived alone for the last ten years since her divorce. Her ex had screwed her in more ways than just sexually. She wasn't penniless. But she lived from pay check to pay check, with little in reserve. She knew she couldn't afford to live anywhere else. She dressed in the same skirt and blouse she had worn the last time she met with the brothers. She knew what was going to be expected of her. The more she thought about it as she dressed, and then as she drove to the office, she found herself getting excited. She'd always had a rape fantasy. This was about as close to that as she wanted to experience.

She knew she should be feeling repulsed and angry that these two young men were going to use her for their pleasure. But she didn't. She actually felt naughty as she thought about two men young enough to be her sons using her. It made her feel sexy and desirable again. Something she hadn't felt in years. She couldn't remember the last time a man had played with her tits the way the brothers did.

Janet walked up the front steps to the old Victorian house, and hadn't reached the front porch when the front door opened. "Good morning Janet!" Frank greeted her. His eyes dropped to her ample chest. "Please! Come in!" Frank grabbed her after she'd entered the house and the door was closed. "You know Janet," he paused as he wrapped his arms around her. "For your age, you are a very sexy lady."

Janet's heart was pounding. She found herself torn. One side of her was repulsed and wanted to scream and fight back. The other side of her wanted to throw herself at these two young men and behave like the slut she had always fantasized being. "Thank you." Her voice cracked. "What do you want from me?"

"I think you already know the answer to that question." Frank laughed.

His taunting her only added to her mixed feelings. Frank led her into Tony's office. She heard him lock the door behind her.

Tony was sitting behind his desk as she entered. "Good morning Janet." He pointed to the front of his desk. "Please. Have a seat."

Janet did as she was told. She knew she had no alternative.

"Why don't you remove that blouse." Another suggestion she had no choice but to obey. "You're such a beautiful woman. And at your age, your tits are amazingly firm." Tony chuckled. "How do you do it?" He asked taunting her.

Janet began to unbutton her blouse. Her hands were shaking. Her stomach began to churn. She felt like she was going to vomit. Yet she also found herself excited. She looked down in shame as the last button became unclasped. She leaned forward and slid her blouse off, still sitting there in her bra clad breasts.

Tony's demeanor changed as she sat there in silence. "I asked you a question bitch! I expect an answer."

"Sorry. I don't know." She answered still looking down, too ashamed to look Tony in the eye. "I guess I've just been blessed with firm breasts."

Frank leaned against the front of Tony's desk facing her, his leg touching hers. He stood there with his arms crossed. "Look at me bitch!" Janet looked up at him. "Yeah. For an old fucker you do have a nice body. Now lose the bra."

Janet did as she was told again. She leaned forward, reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, sliding it down her arms and laying it on her blouse next to her on the floor.

Frank leaned forward and cupped one of her tits, lifting it slightly, feeling its firmness and weight. He looked over his shoulder at Tony smiling. "These really are quite nice. I think I may fuck these tits today." He turned back to Janet. "How big are your tits bitch?"

As angry and disgusted as she felt, Janet was also enjoying his touch and the way he was fondling her breast. "They're 34D." She didn't admit it. But she was proud of her firm breasts. She had always been thin, and worked hard at keeping herself that way. But her thinness only accentuated the size of her breasts. She felt a tingling between her legs as Frank rolled her nipples around between his thumbs and index fingers. It had been so long since a man played with her breasts, she'd forgotten how good it felt. She did her best to hide her bodies betrayal of her.

Frank heard her moan softly. He looked over his shoulder at his brother again smiling. "I think she's enjoying this."

Tony stood up. "I think she is too." He replied as he walked around his desk. He grabbed her by the arm and lifted her out of the chair. He led her over to the couch in his office. "The rest of it. Undress! Except for the heels. Leave them on."

Janet complied knowing she had no alternative.

"What is it with you and heels?" Frank asked laughing.

Tony laughed. "I don't know. Does that qualify as a fetish thing? I've just always thought there was something really sexy about a woman in heels getting fucked."

Tony eyed her body from head to toe as she stood before him naked. "I gotta tell you Janet. You've taken really good care of yourself. You're a very attractive sixty-year-old." He reached between her legs and cupped her pussy. "Good girl to shave your pussy like I told you."

She was both humiliated and excited at the same time. She was being treated like a common whore, and it was turning her on.

"On the couch. On all fours." Tony walked to the end of the couch, directing her how he wanted her. When she was in position, her head hanging over the end of the couch, Tony stood in front of her and unclasped his pants, shoving them along with his shorts down his legs. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her mouth onto his rigid cock. Her mouth felt like liquid velvet sliding down the length of his shaft. "Fuck yeah!" He groaned his approval. Then he looked over at his brother pointing to her ass. "It's all yours bro."

12