We Were Short on Rent Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife is forced into prostitution to pay our rent.
2.7k words
4.1
32.9k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badruben
Badruben
73 Followers

I'd been out of work for a few months now and my wife and I had been struggling to keep up with our finances. It had finally gotten to the point where we were short on this months rent.

I was dreading to tell our landlord, Mr Juan that we were $500 short.

He was a sleazy, older guy who came round on the first Monday of every month to collect the rent personally. He had to at least be in his mid sixties, greying brown hair and was from somewhere in South America. He was of average height but quite thickset and imposing when he wanted to get his point across.

He had cold, dark eyes which always made me uncomfortable when dealing with him. He was the sort of person who stared too intently into your eyes when he spoke to you.

I'd noticed his eyes light up every time he saw my wife.

My wife, Zaloa is quite a large woman. Not fat exactly, but definitely on the voluptuous size. She's got great big tits, that most guys notice and a very squeezable ass.

The first time we met Mr Juan was when we signed the lease to move into the flat. He mostly ignored me and paid his full attention to my wife Zaloa. He told her if there was ever anything at all that she needed, she could come and see him. He had the whole top floor of our building. He did all the repairs and plumbing, so if we had any problems he would fix them.

The building was four storeys with two flats on each floor and Mr Juan had converted the top floor into one large apartment for himself.

Every time we had to deal with Mr Juan I tried make sure that I was there as quite frankly, I didn't trust him around my wife. He was always leering at her, staring at her tits and looking her up and down. He looked at her with an animal lust in his eyes which he barely even tried to hide.

He looked at me with disdain.

I'd once overheard him making filthy remarks about my wife to some of the other guys who lived in our building. They all stopped talking and started laughing as they noticed me approaching. I'd just figured that it was boys being boys, but it still made me wary of him.

I was more wary of him now that I knew he would knocking on my door shortly and we were going to have the rent conversation. He was not the sort of man you wanted to owe anything to, as I was soon to find out.

I steeled myself as I heard his knock on the door.

I opened it and he strides on inside straight past me, and starts looking around the front room.

"Everything is good with the flat, yes?"

"Where is your lovely wife today, is she not home?"

Zaloa was in the lounge room watching tv, I knew that she didn't want to see him. I was going to lie to him but the way he was staring at me made me blurt out, that she was out back watching tv.

"Oh, I would like to say hello then."

He again walked straight past me and made his way into our lounge room.

"Hola Zaloa. It is so nice to see you again."

She wasn't expecting him to come into the flat and she looked very uncomfortable when he approached her on the couch and went to give her a kiss on each cheek.

"Hello, Mr Juan." She grimaced.

She noticeably began to blush once she realised that she was essentially still wearing her pyjamas. She had on a white T-shirt which was tight enough to see that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath and a pair of black satin panties.

"Excuse me Mr Juan, I need to go get changed." She started to get up, but Mr Juan gently placed his hand on her shoulder and moved her back onto to couch.

"You look fine just the way you are, darling." He sleazily remarked.

"I'll just collect the rent and then I'll be on my way."

That's when I began to feel a mild panic and I spoke up.

"Mr Juan, about that...."

"About what?" He replied with more intensity that I expected.

"I can only pay you $1000 today. I can get you the rest in a few more days...." my voice pathetically drifted away on that last sentence.

He was silent.

He coldly sized me up.

"No, that is unacceptable. If you cannot pay the full amount I will have no choice but to evict you."

"But Mr Juan, I promise you that I can get the other $500 by Thursday."

"No, that is not good enough. I do not take promises when it comes to money." He started looking my wife up and down with lascivious intent.

"I will need some sort of collateral I think."

He sat down on the couch and and sidled up to my wife.

She recoiled as he sat next to her and once again looked her up and down.

"I think I know how we can work this out, my friend"

He placed his hand on my wife's bare thigh.

"I think maybe I get your lovely wife to work off your debt."

Zaloa froze as he placed a hand on each of her knees and gently pried them apart. The shape of her pussy lips were visible through her black panties.

"What do you say Zaloa? You be my little whore to pay off your debt to me?"

His tone was now menacing. "You tell me right now, yes or no."

He raised his voice, "I will throw you out on the fucking street, today!"

Zaloa looked at me with panic in her eyes. We never thought it could possibly come to this.

"Don't look at your fucking husband! This is out of his hands now."

Mr Juan got up off the couch and strode towards me, he grabbed me by the collar and walked me to my own front door.

"You can wait outside whilst I have a talk with your wife."

He pushed me outside and closed the door in my face.

Within seconds I could hear my wife cry out, "No Mr Juan! Please no, I don't want to do that..." Then I could only hear gurgling and the occasional sound of a choking cry.

I walked around the side of the building and climbed onto the ledge where I could just see into the lounge room window.

My wife's head was grasped strongly between Mr Juan's hands, her hair tangled up between his fingers. His pants were around his ankles. He was pumping his cock into her mouth and down her throat which was making her gag. I could see that he was talking sternly to her, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I could clearly see that she was crying.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and started rubbing it across her face, he was wiping up her tears with his dick.

He made her stand up and put her palms against the wall as if he was going to frisk her. He slid his hinds between her thighs and pulled them apart. He then ran his hand up the back of her thighs and casually rested them on her ass cheeks. Feeling their weight and heft through her satin panties he seemed very pleased with himself. He gave them several good squeezes before he moved his hands between her legs and stroked from her pussy lips to between her ass cheeks. Her body arched as his hand moved back and forth, she clearly looked to be enjoying this.

His hands rubbed up across her stomach, lifting her tshirt as he went. He lifted her tshirt right above her head and her large boobs plopped out freely, her nipples large, pink and seemingly erect.

His big hands fully covered her big boobs and he squeezed her nipples between his fingers.

He stood closely behind her, wrapping his arms around her and groping her boobs. He was rubbing his hard cock against my wife's ass.

I could hear her moaning, "No Mr Juan, please not that..."

He had slid his thumbs into the sides of her panties and slowly began to slide them down. He pulled them down just below her ass and pointed his large erect cock at the gap between her legs.

He crudely bent my wife down into a better position and began to force his erect penis inside her. She was begging him to stop but he kept prying her pussy lips apart and forcing his big cock in bit by bit.

She was crying in pain and humiliation as this brute of a man started to mount and penetrate her against her will. Her eyes were red and wide in shock as Mr Juan started thrusting into her.

Watching from outside I felt shame and humiliation that my wife was going through this mortifying ordeal.

He was powerfully thrusting in and out of her, pushing her face against the wall.

He then grabbed her by the hair and led her back to the couch, pulling her panties all the way down and sitting her on the couch. He laid her down across the couch and roughly climbed on top of her. Her forced her legs apart and entered her pussy once again. Her legs wrapped around his waist granting him better access. He forced his tongue into her mouth and began kissing her as he fucked her. From where I was watching it looked like she was hungrily returning his kisses. I could definitely now hear her moaning in pleasure from outside the window. I knew that sound very well, my wife in the throes of passion. Her hips were bucking as Mr Juan continued his rhythmic thrusting and I could hear him as he spoke out loud. "Oh you love my big cock, don't you, Zaloa?"

"You're a very horny big girl aren't you? You're gonna love working for me."

"You're gonna be my number one whore, I'm going to put you to work straight away."

I could hear him grunt and groan as he was obviously building to a climax and I was gripped by a cold fear when I realised that he probably wasn't wearing a condom. I was praying that he would pull out before he ejaculated inside my wife, but the way his thrusting became more rapid, I knew that this would be unlikely.

He was ploughing vigorously into my wife when I heard him yell out, "Oh you dirty fucking slut, Zaloa!" "Oh FUCK YEAH....."

He was pushing deep inside my wife, grinding himself against her.

His buttocks jolted each time he pumped another load of his sperm into my wife. She just laid back with a dreamy look on her face.

Mr Juan climbed off Zaloa, pulled his pants up, adjusted his belt and stood up to walk to the front door. I quickly jumped off the ledge and ran back to my front door just as Mr Juan opened it.

"You may come in now. I have worked out an arrangement with your wife to settle your debt to me."

I was hoping that him fucking my wife was going to be the end of it, but I was sorely mistaken. She was sitting naked on the couch, her knees pulled up to her chin in a vain attempt to hide her modesty.

She looked sad and guilty at the same time. She couldn't look me in the eye.

"Your lovely wife is going to work for me, I will pay her for servicing my clientele."

He looked sternly at me.

"You owe me $500. She will have to do several dates for me to pay off your debt."

"Do you understand? Do you agree?"

I had no choice but to agree, "Yes Mr Juan."

"So you agree yes?" He suddenly seemed in a much better mood.

"Well, to show me just how grateful you are for me coming up with this arrangement, I want you to suck my cock."

"I can't do that Mr Juan." He reeled back and slapped me hard across the face.

"That is not a satisfactory answer. You owe me money you fucking loser!"

"You will suck my cock whenever I tell you to. This is how you're going to repay your debt to me."

He started to unfasten his belt and unzip himself.

"You will lick all your wife's cunt juices of my cock."

He lowered his pants and his thick, flaccid dick flopped out. Even soft, it was still considerably larger than mine.

"Come here, kneel down and open your mouth."

I did as I was told and knelt before him. He grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head and brought my face to his crotch. The smell of sex was overpowering.

He rubbed my face against his dick and hairy balls, they felt sticky and damp.

He demanded that I put his cock in my mouth and I shamefully complied.

I opened my mouth to accept his manhood. His cock tasted musky, a lot like my wife's pussy. I could only fit half of it in my mouth and he wasn't even hard.

I began licking and sucking his shaft as he groaned his approval.

He relaxed his grip as my head started bobbing up and down on his dick.

"You like the taste of your wife on my cock, don't you?"

"You suck cock real good don't you, you fucking loser."

He started pushing more of his cock into my mouth, and I took it willingly.

His thick, flaccid cock slid in and out of my mouth, as I sucked off all of my wife's pussy juices and what had to be some of his sperm.

He eventually pulled his dick out of my mouth and told me to lick his balls.

He lifted his cock and rested it on my face as he rubbed his hairy balls around my mouth until I opened up and started licking them.

My wife's pussy juices had leaked all through his pubes and it tasted almost sour as I gently licked around his scrotum.

"Now open your mouth really wide."

I opened up as wide as I could and he proceeded to stuff his balls in my mouth. As he was teabagging me he started slapping my face with his flaccid cock.

"You don't ever talk to me anymore, you hear that?" He kept slapping me with his dick.

"Your mouth is only for sucking guys dicks."

He pulled his balls out of my mouth and I gagged and coughed.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and moved me over to the couch where my wife still sitting naked with Mr Juan's sperm leaking out of her pussy.

She looked at me with shock, disdain. She looked angry, upset that I had broken so easily. She just watched me suck Mr Juan's cock and let him fuck her without so much as even putting up a fight.

I could tell by the way that she was looking at me that she considered me responsible for this situation we were in.

Mr Juan started putting his dick back into his underwear and did up his pants and belt. As he was tucking his shirt into his pants he began to tell us what to expect tonight.

He was going to book a 'date' for Zaloa tonight at 6pm. He was going to have to get her to use our place to entertain this gentleman / client.

He also mentioned that the client would be someone from our building, someone we'd most likely know.

I dreaded to think who it might be.

When Mr Juan left, Zaloa started crying.

"How could you let this happen? You let that horrible man rape me over $500!" There was nothing I could say in reply.

"You sucked his cock like some sort of faggot!"

She got up off the couch and went to the bedroom and slammed the door behind her. I heard the door lock and moments later I heard the shower running from our en suite bathroom.

I checked the time and it was just past 5pm. It would only be an hour before one of our neighbours would be coming over to fuck my wife.

Badruben
Badruben
73 Followers