All Comments on 'Costume Party'

by Balaak

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
you are a wimp

that you can't help for your writing shows your wimpy actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
the cuckhold

well, he is probably a cuckhold again before this years party, but i am sure he will destroy as many as he can with his video traps.

um, but why would Katy want him? he seems pretty cold and evil to all the other cheaters including his wife, but he himself is planning on stealing katy away from ryan?

IMHO, it would have been better with the second party, flash back to why he was doing it, and THEN getting katy after the crash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lack of Understanding Oneself (author)

Talent aside - it is easy to see why you are in such a quandry. The feelings you have are hard to justify when rational thought prevails. But it is so addictive to succumb to the dark perversities as you spin these jaded thoughts and then attempt to justify them. First to yourself then to others most of whom can see through the sheen of soridness you wrap yourself in here.

It may seem unusual for intelligence and non-realistic depravity to walk hand in hand but internal witty debate makes that person feel that once accepted within themselves - then they can sell it to the non-believers - the fools who won't experience life's seeming crude extremities first hand. Like crack cocaine or russian roulette. How can one reasonably criticise without experiencing them first!

So the mind succumbs and the body soon follows - the previously unexceptable becomes the tittilation of the moment until it takes more to arouse. To increase the dark passion, others are asked to share the depths - perhaps those closest, who innocently trust due to previously known shared values. So, justification upon justification the spiral feeds upon itself until all seems right or does it?

Sooner or later, the cracks and fissures are exposed by the reasonable norm around each person - they find themselves pushed away to those similarly saturated - then their thoughts begin to gnaw away at the edges of what was so previously and intelligently justified and accepted until there is realization of what is so wrong then guilt for who else were sold into the addiction so convincingly.

So, to the young and the weak - enjoy the fantasies but don't try to justify them. You came here to get off but not to get too deep - take it slow as the senses will dampen in time - space it out - or get out sooner than too late. There can be enough normal erotisism in shared life if you talk to your partner and still live with each other. Or you can fuck up your lives. Choices Choices Choices - Thanks for the opportunity to vent author - Please don't preach a gospel only the weak and young can hear - it isn't fair to them is it!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice

a good intersting story liked it

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice

a good intersting story liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not your best

I have enjoyed a few of your stories but this one wasnt very good. As usual with these they become too far fetched. We dont know much about the wife and her personality but the idea that she gets into a gang bang takes it from a sexy erotic story to a porn movie script.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pretty Bad

I understand that noone on Literotica ever gets Aids or preganancy and I can understand why horny teenagers write this kind of crap, but I can't understand why a 40 something married man would think gang bangs of a wife are erotic or even vaguely entertaining. Skillful writing, but disgusting plot. the Ct. Yankee

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
So Charlie Brown got married.

Mr. Wishy-washy himself. He talks a big game of being pissed off that his wife did this, but when it comes to standing up and being a man, he wimps out. It's as obvious as the stripe on his shirt that his wife is fucking around on him, and if she wasn't then, now she is after the sex she gave her coworkers.

Hopefully when she holds the football of sex for him, he will kick her ass instead of the ball.

gnfgnfabout 19 years ago
A chance to cheat by both parties plus 1

You’re a pretty good writer and you tell a story, maybe not a very believable story but a story none the less.

You take the Troubadour to task for standing up for his beliefs in the story "Changing Destinations"; most of his stories work around the premise that vows and contracts are basically the same. If you break a contract all bets are off. Your hero's statements in this story are that is all right to break vows and contracts. Therefore trust, commitment and honor have no value to him; it can all be forgiven or overlooked.

In this story does he stop what his wife Debbie is doing? No. In this story Katy's husband was flirting, he had not cheated on her. What does he do? He goes out and has sex with Katy thereby making him no better than Debbie and turning or help turn Katy into the same kind of cheat that Debbie is and he has become. Then he says that he won't own up to his cheating however he is going to wait for a year and then if Debbie cheats again he will take pictures and destroy many lives and possibly steal Katy.

He is no different than Debbie or Katy, they are all the same. His values are way off kilter. I can't call him a wimp or a cuckold he is just a cheat who won't own up to his own doings, but will try to destroy others doing the same thing.

It has been said that there is no honor among thieves; we now see that there is no honor among these people either.

George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
get real

i guess this is why they call it fiction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fingered

Even though fiction , your story has parts that ring true for me. My wife and I were invited to a costume party a few years ago and decided to go at the last moment. The only costume my wife could rent was a French Maid costume. She is very conservative so it took a lot of persauding on my part for her to wear it. When at the party, the host( a close friend) commented to her that he could not believe that a Goodie like her would wear that revealing of an outfit but she was not dressed as a true French maid because she wore panties. She had conservative black panties under the short outfit and he must have caught a flash. This peed my wife off because she hates being called a goodie all the time. In tears my wife told me after the party the following events. Perhaps it was the attention she was getting in the sexy outfit, the drinks she had or hating that conservative image but near the end of the party she went to the washroom and removed her panties. Later when talking to the host she said to him ,"I am dressed like a true French Maid now." He laughed and said,"I doubt it, YOU never would go pantiless." She said ,"Well for once smartass you are wrong." He said, " Prove it" and she countered with ,"Check for yourself." Since the bar blocked other's view he then slide his hand up her dress untill his fingers touched her wet slit and he slide a finger all the way in. She said she was turned on but regained her senses and moved away.

I was so glad she told me and even though I was hurt ,it turned me on knowing Ted had felt what he couldn't have.My wife has been a model wife since and gets very red whenever we see Ted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sweet revenge

Most of all I liked the part of the story where the 'I'-person fucked Katy and they both liked it so much it made me forget it was a kind of revenge for the behaviour of Debbie and Rick at the party.

I didn't like the and were a nasty revenge is planed for next years Haloween party. Just leave it out or make plans to join in from the start next year or get devorced soon and merrie Katy.

jasperscribblerjasperscribblerabout 19 years ago
Enjoyable and thought provoking

Except for the weird power trip in the last couple of graphs, which doesn't really follow from the character development, the story is terrific. It would have ended much better with an understanding of self, rather than a grand and hypocritical revenge plan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Stupid

Another wimp husband that gets off story.

It seems that every pervert is writing fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
work place fucking

When a woman goes to work in some place..the men there seem to think that she belongs to them. I beg to dioffer..Nowhere in the story did I see that the men's wives were getting any or even if the men fucking Debbie were married. I wouldn't have punished Debbie but I sure would have made the guys hurt and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved the story

I really like your stories and I hope you keep writing them. Liked this on except the last two paragraphs didn't ring true. A more likely ending would have been for the husband/wife to have come to accomodation of what happened (ie. open relationship and use of protection) or to break up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
try to rationize his weakness

you talking bullshit,your whore of a wife told you to go fuck yourself.because you were trying to mess up her fucking around and you let her do it.use all the excuses you want you were weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting but flawed

This was a very interesting story, because it took a common occurence (wife straying at a party) and turned it, somewhat clunkily, into a meditation on the nature of fidelity, love, and commitment in marriage. The clunkiness comes from the uncharacteristic behavior of the husband, followed by even less predictable musings after the party. In the end, we are left with the impression that all of the people involved are likely to behave reprehensibly at any time, a situation that doesn't leave much room for sympathy.

In the setup, it became clear to me that the husband ddn't know his wife at all well, and that her relationship with her coworkers was not what he thought it was or should be. The holiday party, with its combination of propinquity, alcohol, and stress, is an obvious venue for trouble. Her reactions to his perfectly reasonable desire to leave when the point of danger had been reached were completely unreasonable and disrespectful of the marriage. In an analogous situation, I would certainly not react this way if my wife wanted us to leave a party where things were getting out of hand, even if I wanted to stay. Her later moving from open sexual dancin in public to a gangbang in the offices confirms (to me) that the wife has relationship problems. It's easy to take a Carnival/Fasching point of view here, and say that the party is a rules-free zone. But that only works under ground rules of respect between spouses, at least on the surface. We could have a meaningful debate on how well "open secret" situations such as this party might work, but the story wasn't written that way. The wife neglects her husband for her friends, and rubs everyone's face in her infidlity without his consent.

The "beautiful neglected appropriate spouse" in the story almost reduces the whole matter to cliche - as the wiife carries on, the husband talks to the BNAS and they strike up a different sort of inappropriate relationship - an alliance against straying spouses. As often happens in these stories, the husband finds lust in the arms of the new friend, in the room next to the gangbang. Rather than angry, vengeful sex, it's tender, delicate sex for its own sake.

And then the story begins to fall apart. Rather than taking either reasonable course of action (splitting up or mutually confessing and dealing with the outcome of temptations), the husband extracts a confession from the wife, gets her to be the bad, guilty one, and tells us all how he's planning to use the next party to achieve his objective - bagging his sex partner in the fallout of pulling the house of cards down.

There's quite a few problems here. First is the assertion that the wife was a victim of situational lust and is no more or less guilty that the husband. This won't quite hold up, since she clearly takes the active role in spurning him, qacting in a publically lewd way, and engages in a gangbang. To suggest that all this is the effect of the party is to suggest that the wife has real relationship problems. The husband is reactive and passive - the other woman practically drags hime to her over and over. The only equivalence is adultery, but that's not the basis of what's happening here. Then there's the dishonesty of the husband, refusing to confess because it would become "one-sided." It sounds like this mariage was already over, with this sort of expectation in his mind. The husband then reveals the depth of his own depravity; he plans to "forgive" his wife so that he can collect scandalous eveidence to destroy all he can, and then he hopes to get away with the other woman. And then he pats himself on the back for how "society" will approve of him destroying the lives of others. All this really shows is moral blindness on his part and ignorance on the part of others - if they knew he planned destruction, they would be appalled by him as well as the adulterers. And to suggest that exposing behavior is the root cause of pain is childish - if revealing adultery at a party "destroys lives," then the adulterers themselves did the destroying. I will not accede to the proposition that lust or any other passion excuses the person from consequences. I think that is just the author trying too hard to push an agenda of anti-sanctimoniousness into a story where it really doesn't fit. A much better conclusion would just trace the outcome without the disguised polemic - the husand and wife remarried, older, sadder, and parhaps wiser. With the wife more likely to be happy - she's lusty, he's sneaky and vile.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Not very realistic

but still interesting. Married one year. Not much chance of seeing a second anniversary. Neither husband or wife are very attractive individuals since she indulges in a gang bang and admits it and he has sex with another woman and conceals it from his wife. The husband says he forgives his wife but what he really is doing is setting the stage for the next years costume party where he can take photos and then ruin a number of marriages. Perhaps these two really do deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
how hard you try to sell this crap it want wash

no balls,no hair on chest only tits.

CaniusCaniusabout 16 years ago
woa

interesting. You do have writing talent.

I guess I wouldve liked to have heard more about WHY she strayed. and how she justified it.

I guess the mixture of working and marriage is an interesting mix :)

michael1950michael1950about 15 years ago
like the assertion the husband makes at the end.

While he knew he was outnumbered, he also knew that if it reoccured he was going to be prepaired in fact even looking forward to revenge. Please write a sequel with all the interesting permutations, to explore of vengance and getting even, or ahead. I like most of your stories I have read so far, anticipating newer stories, keep on writing, as your theme's are original and intreging to me. You seem to twist in pleasant way's what are theme peices as well.

Write on.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
He is a fucking wimp

He could at least have gotten her attention while she was getting gangbanged, maybe tap her on the shoulder while she is sucking some other guy's cock, and tell her not to come home after she is done, then tell all of the other guys that he knows who they are, even if he don't ,then leave her at the party to go where ever she wants, just not home. Put it to her straight after she sobers up the next day, and don't take any of that "I'm sorry" lies. That you won't put up with her slut ways. That's the only way he will get any self respect back. Thanks for the story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wimp

What is your problem, always justifying the husband as a wimp and trying to make it seem proper.

You're sick...Stop Writing!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG, another want-to-be JPB wimp/slut wife story - so boring!

And so godly poorly written - come on author, 4th graders write complete sentences better than this dog shit. Glad this idiot stopped writing these sick, demented piss-poor efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Just anothe wimp cuck story withthe husband too afraid to do anything. His sin at least was less than his whore wifes as she was fucking anything with a dick reguardles of wheather of not she gotknocked up, caught a diease, and willingly did thing for those coworker bastards that she wouoldnot do for her husband.She blantantly wanted to fuck other men by taking off her panties and giving them top her spineless husband. He onthe other hand did not do anything until he found his slut wife whoring hwer useless cunt out to her coworkers.

Christie052780Christie052780over 11 years ago
Not bad at all

I liked this. It was erotic and it featured a logical progression to the story and not some idiotic premise as is seen in all too much of what gets posted on Lit.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Its a story,dont try and analyse it.We have all been to parties,looked at other women or guys.If you enjoy the story, great,if not well go read another.To Balaak,keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How

How can you have a man asking himself the questions you have this man asking himself unless you are really a woman and have no idea what a man thinks. Great for him fucking the other woman but still being Marie by the next party is totally brain dead it is obvious she humping these guys at work and he gets mercy fucks twice a week. All men would be out of there while the getting was good. I just hate the way you women write aboUT men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp,he watches his wife get fucked by four guys and laughs it off cause he got lucky.She will fuck around in future but he might not get lucky again.Burn the slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your wife is fucking 4 guys and you u do not retaliate .

Next year how about next day seeing a divorce lawyer , annul this farce of a marriage. Now prone to all kinds Of STDS. Diseases etc. a wife who is a slut. And you write maybe next year . Then you'll need a divorce lawyer for sure. That a waste of money and inbetween your exposed to this whore... Why..

. ,..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Missed opportunity

Missed opportunity. This could’ve been a much hotter story if the writer didn’t think they were writing a novel. Way too much fluff. Was I feeling this? Were they thinking this? Was it because we did this? Was I affected psychologically by that? Good Lord! Just write about the fucking sex for crying out loud. Nothing wrong with some backstory and set up but way too much bullshit in between.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yet

Yet another spineless wimp of an husband .Aren't there any real men out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! Certainly not you annony

your wife fucked you over so much you now suck cocks just to get excited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wimp

Only married a year and his wife is sharing it aroundbut the wimp doesn't divorce her.It is obvious she is going to do that for the rest of the marriage ,so why prolong the heartache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very bad one , i will give zero star

I hate that kind of wimps, he sees his wife fucked and he watch and then he want to attend next party

pathitic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
At least this was different.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And He Wonders Why

she doesn't wear panties to work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible behavior. Wife is a true slut.

Dumb hubby. Eventually will lead to divorce. OMG, don't let them procreate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well told tale, but the husband is a loser, the wife is a slut, dump her and drop all those scum who fucked her in the crap with their families, divorce her, if not find a tall building and jump off, the world doesn't need any more losers.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, probably the worst case of moralizing I've ever heard on this website, maybe ever. Or or just trying to justify something that's not justifiable. Story could have been good, but you turned it pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ending killed a great start. Hypocrite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous