Costume Party Ch. 02

Story Info
A very realistic costume isn't quite what it seems...
2.9k words
4.37
27.5k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett and Nicole stood together at the front door of Rob's house, bracing themselves for the party raging on inside. Even from outside, the pair could hear the pounding bass of music playing inside, interrupted regularly by shouts, laughter and roars from dozens of drunken revellers getting a little bit too carried away with their Halloween celebrations. Nicole looked back to his girlfriend one more time, raising his eyebrows in a silent question.

"I guess it's time to face the music," mused Brett, smiling broadly. "Ladies first."

Nicole sniggered at his girlfriend's (or "boyfriend's" for tonight) lame pun and gave the door three sharp knocks in response. Conversations inside abated for a moment before resuming where they left off, while the sound of footsteps grew closer and closer on the other side of the door. Nicole gave his wig one last flick over his shoulder just to make sure it looked girly enough, before the door was thrown open and the sound of music quadrupled in volume.

Rob stood in the doorway, one arm holding open the door while the other supported his lean frame as he leaned against the wall. Once the feminine figure came into focus before him, his eyes darted down towards Nicole's half-exposed breasts, then to her barely-concealed thighs, then finally to her seductive gaze all within half a second. Nicole caught every glance, however, and was pretty shocked by the fact that for the first time in his life, a GUY was checking him out. As much as he believed his costume looked convincing, he still couldn't believe even his own friend had fallen for it on sight.

"Her eyes are up here, Rob!"

A bewildered expression passed briefly over Rob's face as he tried to understand how such a womanly voice had come from this jock stood on his porch... Then things clicked into place.

"Holy Shit, Nick? Is that you? I barely recognised you and Britt! Those costumes are so realistic, you should've warned me. I wouldn't have let my gaze wander..."

"It's cool Rob, I'm glad you think they're so convincing. After last year, me and 'Brett' here felt like we had to step things up!" Nicole explained, subconsciously raising his tone of voice a little to better suit his costume.

"Yeah Rob, don't worry about it. Nicole here is going to have to get used to guys giving her second looks when she's dressed like that!" Brett clearly found Nicole's first encounter with the male gaze hilarious, but was still playing along, lowering her voice to follow Nicole's lead.

"Well 'Nicole', I'm glad Brett here is so understanding." Rob looked the two of them up and down one last time. "If you're trying to win this competition... I think you're in with a great shot. My only concern is that people might be a little embarrassed to vote for you guys once they find out Nicole here isn't quite what she seems."

Replying as if she'd rehearsed this very moment, Brett spoke up. "Don't worry, we've got a plan for that, but we'll need your help, Rob. See... there's no reason everyone here NEEDS to find out about Nicole's little secret, is there?"

Nicole could already see where this was going and was ready to protest, until Brett's firm hand came down upon his shoulder. He suddenly felt a little intimidated... a little dominated. Britt had always been the more domineering one in their relationship, always in charge whether it was out on a date or in the bedroom. But something about this firm grip on his shoulder felt like a step up from that. He decided to keep quiet, to keep Brett happy; she really wanted to win this contest, he could't really ruin that.

"Ahhhh." Rob, apparently, also knew where this was going. "Well, I guess I don't have to introduce my good friends Britt and Nick to the guests just yet... I could always wait until Brett and Nicole have been crowned the winners before I drop that bombshell. But it would mean you two have to play your parts convincingly. Are you sure you're up for that?"

"Absolutely." Nicole didn't have to turn around to know there was a gleeful smile on Brett's lips at this instant - She was loving this. Nicole had to admit to himself though, this was starting to get a little exciting.

With no further questions, Rob motioned for the couple to join him and the other guests inside.

...

Almost two hours later, Nicole was grabbing another drink for himself and Brett at the makeshift bar in Rob's kitchen. They'd only had a couple so far, and were both pleasantly buzzed from the booze. Maybe this is why Nicole was finding it so easy to ignore all the strange events of the night so far...

It started off innocently enough. Everyone greeted him as Nicole, since nobody recognised the Nick hidden beneath the costume, and he enjoyed being the centre of attention as the cute, sexy life of the party.

Then he started getting looks. Guys staring at him from the corner of their eyes. Guys glancing down at his breasts or his ass as they passed him. Even guys raising their eyebrows at him. But it was all just innocent... right? Nicole was flattered that everyone found his outfit so impressive, maybe that's why he was enjoying this just a little?

From there, however, things took a turn. Brett had to go to the bathroom, so Nicole was left on his own... With a bunch of guys who couldn't stop ogling him. By the time Brett had come back, Nicole's ass had been squeezed three times, his thighs grabbed twice and somebody had even tried to reach into his bra and squeeze his silicone tits! Luckily Nicole managed to hold them off (and in the process noticed that those fake breasts were looking bigger than he remembered) until Brett came and rescued him.

He didn't mention any of this to his girlfriend, however. She'd only get jealous that he'd been groped by people other than her... and besides, she'd probably judge him for not minding the fact that a bunch of guys had been touching him up all night... And that they had gotten him excited...

Even as he was standing here trying to fill up his and Brett's cups with vodka and coke, his mind was racing with thoughts about what all of these guys would do to him given the chance. Rip his short, revealing skirt off of him maybe? Pull his tight crop top off and squeeze the filled bra underneath it? God, the thought of how hard all those guys' cocks must be getting at the sight of his buxom figure was making his cock strain against the panties he was wearing...

He couldn't keep thinking about that. He was drunk, of course he'd be getting horny easily. Especially with his girlfriend dressed up like a dude - Nobody could blame him for being a little confused tonight. Anyway, these were only thoughts, nothing serious. He finally finished filling up their drinks and strutted back to Brett, flicking his long blonde wig as he went.

"Alright everyone, gather around! It's time for the moment so many of you have been waiting for. The votes!"

Rob was standing in the middle of the room, looking like an announcer at the Oscar's as he drew everyone's attention to the slip of paper he was holding.

"I've taken a vote from everyone here on the best costume, and compiled them into this list right here. As you all know, last year's winner only won by a couple of votes - however, I'm pleased to announce this year's winner won by dozens of them! I don't think there's much point in keeping it a secret any more. This year's winner is..."

Rob drew out the announcement for as long as he possibly could. Brett was on the edge of her seat, clutching Nicole's small, petite hands within her broad grip. Wait, that wasn't right...

"...Brett and Nicole!"

The room erupted into a chorus of whoops and applause, as well as a few wolf whistles, as the proud couple hugged each other with relief at having won this competition and making all the effort worth it. Nicole's mind went blank as he embraced the comforting bulkiness of Brett's costume, feeling more secure with her muscular frame holding him tight.

A little too tight, actually - As they were letting each other go, Nicole felt something pop free from his top. Brett had made a beeline for the bar, eager to make a start on the free drinks she was being provided with, leaving Nicole standing alone in the middle of the room, surrounded by his friends.

With one breast hanging from his skimpy crop top.

...

How could this have happened? The thought was the only thing on Nick's mind as he sat alone in one of the bedrooms of Rob's house, with the door locked and the only light provided by a dim bedside lamp. In each of his hands, he held a large, soft orb of flesh, complete with a nipple each. Somehow, Nick (or maybe he should just stick with Nicole) had breasts. No matter how much he tried to find the seam between his chest and the silicone, it just didn't seem to exist. And every time he put pressure on his tits or his hardened nipples, the response was too much to bear; he was stricken by a wave of pleasure he just couldn't withstand without bucking his hips and gasping with glee.

Whatever was going on here, he needed Britt's help. She was meant to be on her way up to the room - He'd asked Rob to send her up to help him after the incident downstairs. He had managed to escape before any guys got any ideas about taking advantage of the situation to let out some of their built-up arousal, but he couldn't risk going back down until they'd settled down.

"Heeeeeey, Nick? Let me in pleeeeaaase?"

Finally! Britt had finally gotten round to checking on him. She sounded pretty slurred though, which probably meant she'd had a little too much to drink. Regardless, he didn't have any other options - He needed her help.

Nicole went to the door and cracked it ajar slowly, until Brett came into view. Once he was sure it was her, Nicole dragged her inside and sat her down onto the bed.

"So what's up with yooouuu, Nick? Why are you alllll the way up here?" Britt had overindulged in the free drinks they'd won, and was finding it hard to string together a sentence.

"You want to know why? This is why!" And without further delay, Nicole pulled off her pathetically stretched crop top to reveal a set of D-sized tits any girl would be jealous of. They bounced as they were loosed from their fabric prison, sending more pleasure through Nick's confused body.

"Holy Shit!" The shock seemed to have sobered up Britt a little; her eyes became more alert and focused intently on Nick's swaying breasts. "Wait, you've been changing too? Have you been having... weird thoughts?"

"Of course I've changed! You think I looked like this before I put on that stupid... wait, have you been changing somehow?" Nick's fury turned to confusion as his girlfriend started looking around the room evasively. "HOW have you been changing, Britt?"

"Welllll... It's been a couple of things. Maybe it's best if I just show you. Could you turn around for a minute?"

Nick did as he was told (even drunk, she still had that dominant tone to her voice that he couldn't help but submit to) and turned to face the other direction. Britt explained herself as she started tugging off her costume.

"There's been a few developments... physically... but there's also been a few changes in my head. I know this might sound weird, but... I kinda love your breasts. They're so cute and so soft... It's like, I want to feel them in my hands while you moan for me. Sorry if that sounds weird! Okay, you can turn around"

Nick couldn't fathom what he was seeing for a couple of seconds as he turned to face his girlfriend. Britt was... different. Her face was still pretty much the same, she till had her shoulder length red hair now that she'd taken off her wig too. But beyond that, her body had changed a lot. Her breasts had been replaced with firm, unyielding pecs which looked far larger and more impressive than Nick's had ever been. She had a toned body, lean and muscular, and she looked powerful, like she could throw Nick around like a rag doll. Finally, Nick got a good look at what was hanging between her legs.

"Is that...?"

Before Nick could finish his question, a stirring in Britt's groin made his jaw drop, leaving him unable to speak. The monster cock which Britt held comfortably between her thick, toned thighs had began to swell, bobbing up and down slightly as it hardened up and grew even larger in size. Within seconds, it was fully erect and almost twice the size that Nick's had been. He couldn't believe what he was seeing... Britt had a dick... How could this happen.

"I don't know what's going on Nick. All I know is that I've got this thing down here now..."

She took the beast in one hand and rubbed the length of the shaft with a quick, sharp movement.

"...And I'm really horny. The changes to my head... I just couldn't take my eyes off your perfect tits and amazing ass, Nick. All I could picture was your chest bouncing while you rode on top of this thing. And now that you're here, and they look even bigger than they did downstairs...

"I'm sorry, Nick"

Before he could question her apology, she was on top of him, pinning him down to the bed with her powerful frame. Nick couldn't process what was going on... His girlfriend had a huge, hard cock, and she was horny for him... She was pinning him down, leaving him with no choice but to submit to her... Her hands were gripping his huge, tender breasts and the pleasure was driving him over the edge already.

All the mental images of guys with huge, horny boners at the sight of his perfect breasts in that tight crop top filled his mind again, and only added to the pleasure he was experiencing.

Britt couldn't take it any longer, she tore off the remains of Nick's outfit - Just his skirt and pink panties - and exposed his manhood for all to see.

Or, what remained of it.

Somehow his dick had seen the opposite effect to his chest for the duration of the party, and instead of his usual six inches of rock-hard happiness, he had been left with barely over an inch of soft-but-sensitive rod.

Britt was shocked by the revelation, but not in the way Nick expected. What he expected to be disappointment and sadness written across her still-feminine face was actually joy and arousal. "You know... it's so much smaller than it used to be, but I sort of like it. It suits you better this way, with the long hair and the huge breasts. I think... I think I fucking love this, Nick."

Nick was lost in a sea of strange, alien sensations that were all overwhelming his senses. He was no longer the man he used to be - He had no manhood to speak of, he had the figure of a buxom beauty, his hair flowed from his head down all of his back and there was no trace of a wig left on his head. But at the same time, he was loving the changes; He was irresistible, he was hornier than he'd ever been, and Britt had never seemed more attractive than she did now, with a Stallion-sized cock dangling between her legs and powerful arms pinning him down beneath her. Maybe this was his destiny from the start... He'd always been the submissive one... Now he just looked right for the role.

A bead of precum began to form on the end of Britt's cock, causing a movement in Nick's inch-long cock. This movement was enough to spur Britt into action.

"I know things are a lot different now, but I can't help myself Nick. Your tiny dick is so hot, I just want to grab it and shove my cock inside your ass and hear your moans and... and..."

"It's okay, Britt. Say it."

"Nick... I need to fuck you in the ass. I NEED to. There's no other way."

She edged her impressive girth towards his gaping asshole; he felt the bead of precum leave a wet mark on his hole as it began to slide itself inside of him.

"On one condition, Britt"

She prepared to thrust the whole thing inside of him.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck...Anything Nick. Anything!"

She gasped one more time, about to buck her hips against Nick's cute ass

"I want you to call me Nicole. And I never want you to stop"

And with that, Nicole felt a rough, eager hand grip his tiny limp dick while a surge of pleasure was sent out from his gaping ass; Britt had entered him, and he could feel every inch of her. Nicole squeezed his aching tits and prepared for the best sex of his life.

Why deny it any more... he'd always wanted to be the one getting fucked...