Costume Party Ch. 01

Story Info
A very realistic costume isn't quite what it seems...
2.3k words
4.24
43k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I really need to wear EVERYTHING in this bag?"

Nick stood idly at the foot of his bed, anxiously biting his lip as he awaited the response from his girlfriend on the other end of the phone; in his mind, he was asking himself how she'd gotten him to agree to this in the first place.

"YES Nick! If we're going to look the part, there can't be any detail missed!" The exasperated tone in her voice told Nick there was no talking his way out of this. "We were so close to winning first-place last year and I'm not letting it slip my grasp again this year. I'm already dressed up in everything from my bag, and you don't hear me complaining, do you? It's almost 7, you'd better hurry up and get ready for the party, I'm not waiting for you if you're late - You can walk if you're going to take so much time. I'll see you soon."

"Okay, Britt, I'll do it. But I'M picking the outfits next year!" He responded, consigning himself to his fate.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just get dressed already! Love you!" And with that, she hung up the phone, leaving Nick with nothing but his regrets and the outfit laid out before him on the bed.

This Halloween, he and Britt had been invited to their friend Rob's party that he always threw this time of year. And every year, there was a costume competition that all guests were encouraged to enter - The winner (or winners) got free drinks for the rest of the night, paid for by the rest of the guests. Last year, the two of them had gone as Bonnie and Clyde, complete with fake blood and bullet holes, but had come third place behind a Terminator costume and the winner: a girl dressed up as Harley Quinn. Britt had been so pissed off that they'd lost just because that girl had been showing more skin than anyone else; she wan't letting it happen again.

This is why Britt had spent the past 3 weeks scouring every costume store and fancy dress shop within a 30 mile radius, searching for the perfect couple's outfit for the two of them. All this searching payed off, however, when she eventually found what she'd claimed was the "perfect" costumes for them. She hadn't mentioned exactly where she found them, only that it was some unremarkable family-run place with a creepily nice old lady working the checkout, and that she was certain nobody else at the party would've gotten their costumes there.

She had handed him his costume the week prior, telling him NOT to look at it until the day of the party, and to just trust her that it was going to be perfect; Now that he had seen what she picked out, Nick bitterly regretted agreeing to this. With every item he had removed from the nondescript white plastic bag Britt had given him, his stomach had dropped further and further, and his dread had only grown.

Laid out neatly on the bed before him was a cheerleader's uniform, complete with everything a girl could need to complete the look. The red-and-white crop top and short red plaited skirt were supplemented by a long, blonde wig, red lipstick, pink sneakers and, just to seal the deal, a matching set of bra and panties. Still tied up in the plastic bag at his feet were two silicone breast prostheses, a makeup palette and some thigh-high socks - He'd hoped to convince Britt that he didn't NEED to wear these parts of the outfit to win the contest, but she hadn't budged on her commitment, so he was stuck with them.

Britt had always been the one in control in their relationship; she was the one with the car to take them places, the job so that she could pay for their dates and the charm to talk Nick into doing anything she asked. He had never been very phased by this arrangement however; she made him happy and they had a great time together, why should it bother him that she made the decisions? At this moment in time though, Nick was starting to have some regrets about giving her so much power...

He couldn't delay any longer, he realised. It was nearing 6:40 and he didn't want Britt driving off without him if he was going to be late for the 7 PM start. He hurriedly slipped out of his clothes and started pondering at where he should start with this outfit - The logical place to begin would be the underwear, he decided. Before he could put the bra on though, he'd need to put those rubber tits on... He shuddered, and started off with the red lace panties instead, which weren't much better.

Pulling off the loose boxer shorts he was already wearing, he slid his ankles into the feminine underwear; it looked so strange, thought Nick, seeing the bright pink panties at his ankles right underneath his distinctly manly cock. Sure, it was only average in size, but it still made the panties look very out of place. Ignoring this, he tugged them up over his knees and freshly-shaved thighs (Britt's idea) until they were finally settled over his crotch and butt. He had to do a little bit of fidgeting to get them to fit comfortably, but eventually he manoeuvred his dick into a position where the panties felt less restrictive and smiled at his accomplishment.

Now that he had them on properly, you could barely tell these lacy panties were concealing a cock and balls, thought Nick. Now was the time to move onto the bra and, more distressingly, the breasts. Wanting to get it over with as quickly as possible, he pulled the rubber discs free from the bag and held them in front of his chest in the mirror.

They appeared pretty lifelike, even sporting fake nipples, and looked easy enough to apply; Nick had to admit, they were high quality for a Halloween costume, Britt had chosen well. He pulled back the tabs of the adhesive pads on the back and pressed them firmly to his chest. They fit extremely well, though considering Nick's tall and slim build, it shouldn't be surprising that he had no muscle mass to ruin the effect. The seam between his flesh and the rubber was barely noticeable, and with the pink, girly bra in place to keep them pressed firmly in position, you couldn't even tell they weren't real, much to Nick's shock.

Now that the foundations of the outfit were set, it was time to put on the important parts. He started with the sporty, brightly-coloured crop-top that was sure to catch peoples' attention. It fit snugly over the lacy bra and breast implants, but the overall effect was astonishing, Nick was looking more and more like a chick! He was starting to catch Britt's enthusiasm - He could do this for one night, for her, and the free booze was a nice addition too.

Moving down the outfit, Nick pulled up the skirt until its waistband sat just above his pantie line. It was VERY short, he realised; if he turned too quickly, it was bound to flash his underwear to everyone in sight. It was a good thing he'd changed out of his men's underwear - Britt would have been furious if a tiny element like "no panties" had cost them the contest. Looking at different angles in the mirror, he noted with some pride that, although his ass was nothing special, it did manage to push up the rear of the skirt a little bit.

Finally, Jack was arriving at the finishing touches and was really starting to get into the Britt's whole cross-dressing idea. It was honestly pretty fun trying on these feminine clothes and marvelling at how much they transformed his reflection in the mirror... Maybe he could forgive his girlfriend for putting him up to this. And if her outfit was anywhere near as impressive as his own, they were certain to win.

The wig was the next feature Nick added to his look. It was platinum blonde, flowing right down from his head to the middle of his back, and felt genuine. Once he was wearing it, it was hard to believe it wasn't really his own! The ends kept scraping against the small of his back, seeing as it was so exposed in this skimpy crop-top, but Nick sort of liked the feeling. Britt gave him back rubs sometimes when he was stressed out - this wig reminded him of them, and kept him calm.

Finally, all that was left for his top half was the makeup. He didn't need much from the palette, as it turned out - His face was already pretty smooth and unblemished, so foundation wasn't necessary, but he still attempted some eye shadow, just for the sake of impressing Britt. From there, he applied the ruby red lipstick and puckered up in the mirror to admire his work; shockingly, he had done a decent job. The darkness around his eyes really brought out the green colour behind them, and the his red lips looked fuller and plumper than they usually did, thanks to the colour. He was SO winning this contest!

The last thing left to finish off the outfit was the thigh-high socks and girly sneakers sitting before him on the bed (at least it isn't heels, Nick contemplated). Although he hadn't bothered shaving the hair below his thighs (since it was almost blonde in colour and barely visible against his skin), the long, tight socks slid up his slim legs with little issue, finishing up with two little bows above his knees. The shoes went just as smoothly; they were the prefect size for him, which was strange, considering even Britt didn't know his shoe size, but Nick chalked it up to a lucky coincidence and swept it from his mind.

With a final look in the mirror, Nick was ready to go - He was no longer the ordinary-looking guy who was easily missed in a crowd. Tonight, he was a cute, sexy, seductive cheerleader, with flowing hair, a skimpy outfit and a huge smile plastered on her gorgeous face! He had one last look through the bag for any more items he'd missed, and found a little sticker buried right at the bottom, which he had mistaken for a receipt earlier. It read:

"Hello, my name is:

NICOLE"

He recognised Britt's handwriting on the sticker, and chuckled to himself a little. She wasn't wrong, tonight he really COULD pass himself off as "Nicole" if he wanted to... well, why not? He peeled off the backing and stuck the handwritten ID to the uniform, right on top of his right nipple, where it wouldn't be missed. NOW he was ready to go, thought Nick, gathering his stuff and heading for the door. He told his parents he was leaving (avoiding the face-to-face confrontation that would mean he had to explain his get-up) and strode confidently out of the house, towards the car he recognised as Britt's idling in his driveway.

Except... That couldn't be Britt driving... Could it?

Whoever was at the wheel looked nothing like Nick's girlfriend. Instead of Britt's shoulder length auburn hair, modest chest and lithe frame, Nick only saw a handsome guy with well-combed black hair, broad shoulders and a basketball jersey covering up his buff frame.

"Well? Impressed?" Asked the guy in the driver' seat.. In Britt's voice...

Oh.

"Brittney? Is that you?"

"Of course it's me! Who else was it going to be? And I'm not Britt tonight. I'm Brett."

Nick looked at the sticker she was pointing at and noted it was just like his, only with a different name.

"And you'd better not introduce yourself as Nick to anyone tonight either. It's Nicole, okay? Don't forget it."

"I won't", responded Nicole.

"Good. Now, shall we get going before you start getting catcalled?" She laughed and pushed open the passenger door for him.

Nicole's mind buzzed with thought as Britt (or Brett) drove them to the address Rob had sent them. So it turned out Britt wasn't going to be his "cheerleader partner" as he had imagined when he had first seen his outfit, he realised. They weren't going as sexy cheerleaders - they were going as a jock and his girlfriend, but with the genders swapped. It was pretty ingenious, Nicole admitted... And he did agree with her, they definitely had a good chance of reaching first place if he could just pull off the sexy seductress role properly.

His initial reaction to the outfit had been one of shock and repulsion, but now that he had been wearing it for a little while... He was starting to get used to it. The fake breasts were starting to feel less alien; the panties didn't make him feel as weird as they did earlier; the wig was feeling more and more natural to him. Something about this outfit just felt... right.

Unbeknown to Nicole and Brett, the costumes they were wearing weren't quite as... temporary... as they believed them to be. With every minute they spent sitting in the car together navigating towards Rob's party, subtle changes were occurring beneath the surface.

The seam between flesh and silicone on Nicole's chest was slowly disappearing...

The wig was gradually settling on top of his head, and taking root too...

And his pink, lacy panties were growing more and more... Roomy.

Brett was undergoing a few changes too, beneath her jersey and jeans, but these were changes Nicole would become all too aware of later.

For now, they remained oblivious, discussing their thoughts on guests at the party and how much they were going to enjoy a night of fun and free booze. Eventually, they reached the address they'd been told about and found somewhere nearby to park Brett's car. Swaggering to the door with a definite sway to his hips and bounce to his breasts, Nicole was ready to see what being the hot girl at the party was really like...