All Comments on 'Cote d'Azur Wedding Ch. 03'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
let's have her meet the photographer

If possible in the next chapter how about she bump into the photographer from the wedding and accept his offer by going back to his STUDIO or the hotel room.

I am enjoying the story and had hoped Marco would have been in on some of the fun.

Snow SnakeSnow Snakeover 12 years ago
Travel Girl never disappoints!

Well, I had plans for a very busy evening tonight, but that all changed when I saw that a new Travel Girl story had gone live. A guy's gotta have his priorities straight.

This author consistently produces some the the best and most erotically charged work on Lit., and this installment was no exception. As always, nice build-up, perfect pacing, and a great conclusion. Jurgen and Marco are a couple of lucky guys. We'll count ourselves lucky if the Cote d'Azur trip produced a few more stories. The local guys will have to work fast--only one more day before the flight home.

Here's hoping . . .

Thanks, Travel Girl!

All the best,

Snow Snake

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 12 years ago
Travel Girl Triumphs Again

I love your stories and this one doesn't disappoint. Another seriously erotic instalment.

x

VioanVioanover 12 years ago
Always my favourite author

I have loved almost all your stories ever since I first read them, apart from the first two chapters of this series. They seemed to miss the slow seduction and deep mental analysis that you always had in your other stories and I found them more than a bit disappointing. But this story brings everything of that back together again! I don't usually vote 5 stars on stories, but this story deserved it. You're my favourite author by a long shot, and I don't think this will ever change. :)

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 6 years ago
fabulous!

All of your writing is simply great. The characters, the setting, the pacing, and the sex is always hot!

NekidinazNekidinaz4 months ago

A deliciously sexy and very erotic story! I love the sexual tension buildups and you describe the experience with both Jurgen and Marco with such sensual and erotic descriptions that it is hard (pun intended) to not feel aroused and excited while reading :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous