All Comments on 'Cote d'Azur Wedding'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome back, traveller

It was good to see your name attached to a new story. Now I'm waiting for the wedding itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Did the rest get cut off? It's not labeled "part one" or anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Long Time No Writing

Appreciate your stories, please don't stay gone so long! Could not agree with you more on Europe vs. Asia. I have traveled both extensively, and certainly prefer Europe. Love Germany, Italy, Ireland, and England the most. You write some super experiences. The experience in the park in Germany is one of my all time favorites! Anxious to read the rest of this one about the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
enjoyed the story Part 2 please

I am looking forward to her adventures at the wedding thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The road less travelled...

Welcome back - and thank you for reminding me of how much fun Munich can be! :-)

TantricTomTantricTomover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I feel like I'm right there with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

How refreshing to read a story that does not require the reader to check their IQ in at the door in order to believe that what they are reading could really happen.

I also love that you give more attention to the context and the internal emotions & thoughts of your protagonist as you do the descriptions of the physical interactions. The latter are much more enjoyable because I believe in Beth as a real rounded character.

I do hope you will be writing more frequently in future. The site needs quality contributions like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Great Story

Welcome back - your writing style and stories were missed. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a pleasant surprise...

I still haven't found anybody on this site that writes remotely like you do. I'm always a little disappointed to have to wait so long between your posts. Glad to see you're back writing again, Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice to See You Back

I've read and enjoyed your previous stories, and was pleased to see you've added a new one. I can't wait for the next chapter - after all, you still haven't made it to the wedding. (-:

Snow SnakeSnow Snakeover 12 years ago
She's back!

Travel Girl is back, and it was well worth the wait! These are some of the best stories on Lit.: always well done, always worth a read, never fail to satisfy.

Beth, we can only hope that you will continue to travel (How unselfish of you to wander the world in search of these adventures--and solely for our benefit;-) and continue to write for us.

Thank you for your excellent contributions to this site. I can't wait for part 2.

All the best,

S. S.

musictherapymusictherapyover 12 years ago
Welcome back, Travel Girl!

Thank you for contributing both part one and part two of this story, Travel Girl.

You write in a refreshing, reflective, honest tone which I so enjoy. You made me repeatedly smile as I read your words..... please don't be a stranger.

:-)

topcattoponetopcattoponeover 12 years ago

I, amongst other have waited (im)patiently for too long for another of your tales. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So happy to see you are back.

This one promises to be as wonderful as the others.

nolaguy58nolaguy58over 12 years ago
Thanks for writing

Travelgirl, nice to hear about more of your adventures. I enjoy your style of writing. The adventures you write about are quite believable and erotic.

fbentoolongfbentoolongover 12 years ago
Always Enjoyable

I Check your profile periodically to see if you have added any new adventures and was very pleased to find this wedding series. I very much enjoy your style and the subtle touches that give your stories the ring of authenticity. Beyond that, they turn me on even of they aren't up the middle of my alley. Thanks again for sharing.

EdandMarieEdandMarieabout 12 years ago
Finally...thanks for writing again!!!

Just completed the first installmant, love your build up. Look forward to reading the rest. Thanks again for continuing your writing...you're the best!!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
My first story by you was "Fort Lauderdale."

Your craft is impeccable, again.

Love the interior monologs. Your attention to credible details.

Love her level of sophistication, language, worldliness, et al.

The rate of seduction is MUCH more credible in this adventure-under-way.

I'm hoping to see SELF-empowerment. I find myself wanting to read her

growing-up backstory?

But for now, I have an appointment in Cote d'Azur...:+))

jjames1976jjames1976over 11 years ago
Amazing!

this was one of the best stories of read on here in ages ! Well done, can't wait to read the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
stylish

A very pleasant surprise to learn you have some new experiences to share. I last enjoyed your narratives maybe five years ago and was very charmed with the personal and elegant style you employ. Am enjoying a comfortable afternoon reading at home, the weather in Amsterdam being cold and rainy this weekend. On to read the next installments!

greetings, W.

katestylekatestyleover 10 years ago

An excellent start. I'll definitely read the rest of the episodes of this story. So refreshing to find someone on this site who writes erotica with such style and elegance.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 6 years ago
Well written

This story is shaping up to be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautifully erotic

Another absolutely wonderful erotic adventure from this author. Candidly, Travel Girl’s writing style and story telling ability are excruciatingly arousing as well as breathtakingly sensual. Never a dull moment

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
realistic, slow build

very well written, lots of hints, make one imagine being 'there'

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Why?

Is it laziness that you put the same description on each chapter of this story or can you not think of a better discretion for each content?

Business woman introduced to high class European scene.

Business woman introduced to high class European scene.

Business woman introduced to high class European scene.

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

In My top three favourite authors. A great start to what promises to be a very sexy series of stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous