Cottage 69 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, OK; but you go first..." Then they were both silent for a while, during which time the baby magpie chicks could be heard fighting over the food one of the adult birds had just brought.

"Well; how did it taste?" She asked.

"There wasn't much flavour, but it was definitely furry. Now it's your turn; here."

"Um; do I have too?"

"Yeah, we agreed it's OK."

"Arr ... Alright." Was the reluctant reply.

Frances thought, 'Gee, they sound rather young to be trying oral sex.'

A little later the boy was heard to say, "There, it wasn't so bad; was it?"

"I think it would taste better with a chocolate coating." Was her constructive response.

Frances tried to picture an erect penis coated with chocolate; an interesting concept she thought.

Then she heard the boy say, "Why don't we ask mum if we can put some honey on your coconut ice-block and some chocolate on my raspberry one?"

Frances giggled when she realised it was nothing like what she had been thinking. The thought did however make her realise she wasn't yet satisfied. The sleeping Michael's dick and balls looked like a cluster of dried prunes; so, she decided to go to Janette's room to see what they were up to.

She saw that Richard and Janette were both asleep beside each other on the bed; Richard was completely naked, while Janette lay on her back with her legs spread slightly; her mini-skirt around her middle, and a glacier of creamy cum creeping from her fanny. Richard lay nearest the door, also on his back; his dick looked like it still had some life left in it; it was not yet fully flaccid.

Frances sucked Richard softened cock; gradually it responded to the masterful administering of her mouth and tongue; and soon it rose to its fully throbbing glory.

Richard woke up just as Frances lowered her fanny down onto his now rigid dick; thus, everything in their world was as it should be.

--------------------------------

For those of you who wish to know the answers to the questions posed in the previous chapter, just read on.

--------------------------------

Gloria and Geoff continued to sit together on the school bus, and he continued asking her questions about the English language (others that his mother had teased him with).

Geoff started with, "Have you thought of those two three-letter words I asked about?"

"You mean the ones that sound the same, have different meanings, and no letters in common?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"Yeah; well I did give it some thought, but a funny thing happened yesterday that reminded me of your other riddle. While I was watching my dad cutting some timber using a SAW with his SORE arm, I also SAW an eagle SOAR on high." Gloria emphasised the four words that rhymed with 'or'. "There; that sentence contains four words with the same sound and different meanings, but unfortunately two of them are spelt the same; does that matter?"

"Yeah, guess it does; nice one though... But what about the two three-letter words?"

"I'm afraid I don't know the answer; please, will you tell me now."

"Well YOU have been using one of them just now." He said emphasising the word 'you'.

"Oh; don't be a tease; please."

"Ok; here they are: -

'you' ... meaning ... you yourself, and

'ewe' ... meaning ... female sheep."

Gloria's face lit up, "Aha; I see; really smart. Thanks."

Geoff posed yet another question, "What about this: There are a lot of words that contain the letters 'ough'. How many different pronunciations of those letters do you think there are?"

"Let's see: there's COUGH which rhymes with 'off'; and ROUGH rhymes with 'stuff'; and THROUGH where it sounds as in 'new'. ... Are there others?"

"Yeah; there are four more that I know of: BOUGH or tree branch, sounds like 'wow'; DOUGH when making bread, like 'so'; SOUGHT rhymes with 'or'; and finally, to be THOROUGH where those letters sound like the 'u' in 'up'."

"Wow! Your mum really has indoctrinated you in English, hasn't she?"

"Yeah; 'fraid so."

"What about the question I asked you; you know, 'can you explain why -1 times -1 equals +1'; well, what about it?"

"Yeah, well the only explanation I have been able to come up with is this: it's just one of those things that defines our number system; just like '1 plus 1 equals 2', and multiplication is a short cut method of addition. Do you remember being shown that in third class primary? You know, like 2 plus 2 plus 2 equals 6, becomes 3 TIMES 2 equals 6."

"Really! You mean it's just one of those things we have to learn?"

"Aha. That's it."

12