All Comments on 'Cottaging CD'

by Highheelfun

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Suggestion

This isn't really a CD story but maybe you could write another about this person becoming a sperm taster, kinda like a wine taster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Loved how you dressed in front of him. Bet you looked sexy bent over dressed like that. Loved how you sucked him after he fucked you. Mmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me Next

I would love to meet you for a long sexy evening. After a pleasant dinner you could join me for a little fashion show so we could cum to a mutually enjoyable finish to an exciting evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice story , it reminds me of some of the experiences I've had in the past. I've always crossdressed and it's great that I have my own flat but when I was a teen and lived with my parents it was always quiet little Gents that I would meet guys dressed in all my best lingerie. Most of the time I ended up getting fucked in the back of a car but also many times in cubicles . The memories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

nice story, would enjoy meeting you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Memories. Last night, Christmas eve,i went into a toilet booth, removed my jeans, my panty hosed legs now on view, I put on a pair of heels and waited. I knew this toilet, I am 54, tall, not passable but here the guys that would come were from the retirement village next door. I heard steps, I stood, he went into the booth next door, I backed up to the hole. I felt a finger at my nyloned crease, I put a finger through the hole, sure enough, a semi hard cock came through, I liked this part, I sucked his cock, I reckon I am good, I always get them hard. I stood, pulled my pantyhose down, I held his cock to my prepared hole, please stay hard, he did as I positioned him, pushing back, he entered me,, I said merry Christmas as he fucked me. The older guys usually take longer, he did, fucking me nicely until i felt him pulse, then warmth in me as his cum entered. He pulled back, they usually zip up and walk away, not this guy, his finger came to the hole, oh yes, I was semi hard, he took me in his mouth and I moved back and forward, my cock getting harder, I knocked, I was about to cum but he kept his mouth there as my cum flowed into his mouth. I finally pulled back, merry Christmas to you too. I heard him walk out. I only do 1 bareback a year, Christmas, he was the lucky one. so was i.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simple story deserves simple comment!

TAKE A DRIVE!

ROCK AND ROLL!

FIND A COCK!

TO JAM UP YOUR HOLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MY FIRST FUCKING

About eighteen months before I left the Army, and 24years old, I was stationed near Reading and started to look around the public loos in the area for a "Cottage" to develop my recent need to wear fem clothes and Flash myself around. I found a good place in Wokingham with a long row of traps, separate from the pee-stalls and one day, wearing stockings, suspender belt and a G-string under my outer male clothes, installed myself in a trap, stripped to en fem and putting on a pair of 3" heels, began to read and enjoy the graffiti as I played with my small cockette and keep fingering my well lubricated "Pussyhole". After a while I realised there were others in a couple of traps near the other end of the loos, and took a risk and carrying everything else walked Clip-Clop down towards them. Two adjacent doors opened and heads looked out, "Mmm nice" said one and soon all three of us were in a larger, disabled trap. We played with each others cocks, both of theirs being much bigger than mine, until I went to my knees and took a cock into my mouth (for the first time). The other guy got behind me and pulled my hips up to put me in doggy, still sucking cock. My pussyhole was fingered, and when he found I was greased up, he started to work his cock into me. There was some pain, but he was soon through my sphincter and forcing himself balls deep into me with short, sharp motions. He allowed me a few seconds to (almost) get used to him in me, then started to fuck me, slowly lengthening his stoke 'til his full length was riding me. He shot his load into me and swapped with his mate who fucked me while I had to clean up first one then the other.

It was a Friday afternoon, so I spent the weekend at one of their flats, being fucked a lot by them and a couple more guys. The next weekend I brought another squaddie with me and we both dressed for about ten guys fucking us. It was my first real homo/TV sex, but certainly not the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just as I Like It

Fantastic story. I was just 17 years old when I started dressing in panties, stockings, and high-heels. It was in public toilets that I had sex with a man for the first time. he adored my dress and let me fuck him. It was the start of many years of sex with men when I was dressed as a woman. It is an explosive feeling to be groped and fucked when dressed in sexy lingerie.

Loved the story. Brought back wonderful memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nothing to beat cottaging.

It was in toilets that I was first groped by a man in his sixties. I was a teenager at the time still at school. I had never been touched by anyone previously. I stood at the urinal and he reached over and took my young cock in his hand and wanked me until I cum.

I was addicted. I just had to have more and more of the thrills he gave me.

I kept going back, progressed to the cubicles with glory-hole and had my cock sucked off by a stranger for the first time.

Within one year I was well known to those much older men, who would grope me as I waited for a cubicle to become free.

This progressed to me fucking men in the toilets until one night a man came into the toilets, stood at the urinal [other men there], pulled down his trousers, bent over showing lovely lingerie. He pulled his pants down and asked me would I like to fuck him. I didn't hesitate.

Wow! What an experience that was for me a teenager. The feel of the stockings on his legs and the panties around his thighs was just sensational. My mind was filled with dirty filthy lust. That night I wanked off thinking about how sexy he looked.

I decided that somehow I would get my own lingerie, stockings, etc. I got an uncontrollable urge for men to fuck me when dressed. I had not yet been fucked.

To cut the story short, a couple of months passed, I had my lingerie, dressed up and went off to the toilets I frequented.

Standing waiting, I rubbed my cock through my trousers and before long Hands were down the back fondling my arse, and another man with his hand down my front fondling my cock and balls. They both realised what I was wearing. They took me into a room in the toilets reserved for personal grooming. Lucky one of them had lubricant.

I needed plenty. They finger fucked me eventually putting in afew fingers to get me ready. Omg, I was in a state of sexual frenzy. I got fucked by both of them. One after the other. At first it was a little painful, but soon disappeared. I never felt their cum going up into me, but I knew it was there. It was a lovely experience at home squeezing their cum out of me into my hand.

That was 59 years ago and was the start of a life of cottaging sex for the next 20 years or so until they began disappearing.

I loved every minute of every fuck I received when dressed fully with lingerie, stockings, wig, and make-up. The biggest thrill was knowing that men, not all, were seduced by what they saw in me, and that they were satisfying their filthy desires on my body.

Thanks for the story I have just read. Brought back wonderful memories which I treasure. How grateful I am that those older men who first introduced me to the sexual activities in toilets. Older men taught me all the pleasures of sex with men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Im Paul(a) and i started wearing my sisters clothes when i was around 11 when i was alone at home after school i knew what days she would be late as she did various sports and my mum was at work. I loved feeling like a cute girl in her clothes and playing with my little boner when i was dressed. Around 14 or 15 i started slipping out at night and going to a park about 5 minutes from home with a bag of girls clothes and id go into a bushy area and strip off and change into my girl outfit then sneak around for walks feeling braver each time going further as i became more confident finally going into the toilets to masturbate usually the girls at first. I loved the feeling and wanted more so became bolder when i finally got a long haired wig and walked around the park where i could be seen by people although there were not many at night but felt so good when someone said hello to me. I started noticing that at a certain time of night there was an older man who always walked his little dog who always smiled and said hello to me and said things like its nice to be out tonight and nice night for it ànd i wondered did he know. I was nearing the toilets one night and did my usual sit on the park bench to watch and make sure if anyone was in the toilets they had time to finish and go before i went in to masturbate. I was there a few minutes when i saw the man walking with his dog so i waited and thought now is time to find out does he know so i got up and went into the mens and waited. Two minutes passed so i slipped my cock out and started to play when i heard a voice say you are even cuter than i thought i froze and it was the guy and his dog. He stood there unzipped and pulled out a cock bigger than me by at least 2 inches and i just walked over as it was natural and squatted in front of him and took it into my mouth my first cock i sucked and wanked him and played with his balls until he moaned and came in my mouth and it tasted nice. I told him i need to go and he said next time i want to fuck you i said yes i want that so off i went as happy as a girl my first blowjob and the start of me sucking and being fucked in that park toilet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely. I am now 79 years of age and look back to when I was sixteen and was groped at the urinal by two men, one on either side of me. It was the first time that anyone had groped me, never mind two men. I think they must have been in their fifties or sixties. It was mind-blowing to feel a hand around my cock and balls and a hand playing with my ass. He fingered by asshole which frightened me at the time. I have to admit that it wasn't long until I shot my load of cum into the urinal. I got out as quickly as I could.

Now I wanted more. About three days later I went back and the place was full and I had to stand and wait for a place at the urinal. There were other older men waiting for a cubicle. One older man looked over to me and slowly made his way beside me. Eventually he put his hand down inside the back of my trousers my trousers and pants and began groping me. God I was delirious with pleasure. I will never forget that occasion with so many men standing watching. He was waiting for a cubicle and invited me to join him. I was very hesitant at first, but the excitement got the better of me and I agreed. It was in there that I was sucked off for the first time. What a feeling and an immense depraved thrill. I was hooked.

I continued going to those toilets and then began exploring others in the city where I lived.

One night standing at a urinal wanking the man beside me showed me that he was wearing nylon panties. I was 17 at this time and never thought I would see something like this. He invited me to sit in his car and there he pulled down his trousers to show me panties, stockings, and pulling up his shirt a lovely lacy bra. He let me grope him and then asked me if I would suck his cock. I was beyond refusing anything and sucked him until he came in my mouth. Without even thinking I swallowed it all.

That night in bed I wanked again imagining me dressed in girly lingerie. I decided to invest.

That started a life time of dressing up in full lingerie, stockings, bra, and eventually buying a blonde wig and mak-up from a catalogue. By now I was 18 and the attention I got from men in various toilets across the city, was phenomenal.

I was groped, sucked off, fucked lying on toilet floors, with guys lying behind me.

Fucked in cubicles, at urinals, in the middle of floors in the cottages. and this went on for

over thirty years. When traveling on business, I had the beautiful lingerie underneath my suits. Always seeking out toilets. They were my addiction along with the sex.

Naturally I am just living with memories. And they are priceless. I could write a book on the best experiences I had. Every one with strangers. never knew their names, where

they lived, or anything about them. Just their cocks and cum.

So, I an recommend all young men of legal age to dress a s girl and enjoy the pleasures that filthy old men will give you. You will be amazed by the depraved pleasures you will enjoy. Have fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please relate more stories sweetheart

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Every time i put hold ups pantys and heels on my brain tells me i need cock to fuck me. I love going out at night meeting men who want me to suck their cocks and fuck me dressed as a gurl. I keep myself totally body smooth and love dressing in whatever outfit i have that makes a man hard and wants to have me. I discovered fu fu clips and how they nicely held my balls and shaft up inside me leaving my foreskin and pee hole just on the edge of my pubic area and when i wore lycra leggings or hotpants it looked like i had a cameltoe just like girls have. I wear whatever a man wants and love meeting in parks toilets or going for a drive with them and satisfying their sexual needs. I love oitdoor sex and having sex on a park bench my legs on a mans shoulders and him thrusting his erect cock in and out of me bringing himself to orgasm and pumping my hole with his lovely semen. Im addicted to cocks since i was in my early teens and no intentions of stopping as having men inseminate me is my bit of heaven. SissyErica UK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous