Cotton

Story Info
Wife teases with husband's permission.
12.1k words
4.16
19.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the garage door from my home office. I glanced at the time on my laptop. Engrossed in my work, I was surprised to see it was after six already. My wife, Claire, must have gotten home.

I work for an international company and rarely head into the office, but my wife has the typical 9-to-5 office job. Well, more like 8-to-6 since her recent promotion. Still, I wasn't going to complain after the significant salary bump she received. If she kept it up she would be out-earning me within the year.

I walked into our open kitchen and dining area just as Claire emerged from the laundry room after kicking off her heels. She smiled as she saw me.

"Welcome home, love," I said, kissing her quickly on the lips.

"Mmm, give me some more," she responded, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me much more forcefully. My hands crept down her back and gave her ass a small squeeze, eliciting a cute giggle and moan.

"I missed you, baby," she murmured, placing her head on my chest. Her arms rubbed up and down my back.

"Missed you too," I replied, squeezing her closer to me.

We stayed that way for a while, gently swaying in the area between our granite-top island and the dining room table her parents had given us as a wedding gift four years ago.

We broke apart and Claire went to the fridge, rummaged around, and emerged with the water pitcher. She chatted amiably about her day as she poured herself a glass of water. After taking a sip, she stepped back and yawned, stretching her arms out to the side.

"After that little adventure, I was stressed out. Steve expected me to fix the numbers by the end of the day, and without Barry's help I doubt it would have been possible..."

I stared at my wife, barely listening. My eyes narrowed as I examined her white blouse more closely.

"Dear?" I asked when Claire paused to take another sip of her water.

"Yes?"

"Your blouse...do you always wear it that way?"

She looked down as she set her glass back down onto the countertop. "Is there something wrong?"

"Isn't it a little...unbuttoned?"

Claire's white blouse and black skirt was a work outfit staple for her, so I didn't notice at first. The blouse was unbuttoned enough to show just a hint of cleavage. For many, this would mean little, but I knew my wife.

"Oh, this," she responded, reflexively placing a hand on her chest to hide the exposed skin. "Does it bother you?"

"I'm just surprised. We've talked before about your company's...culture, and how you wanted to make sure you were taken seriously, judged only on merit."

"Yeah," she said. "But they proved to me they were judging on my merit when they gave me the promotion last month. I feel like I can loosen up a little now."

"Oh, okay," I said, absentmindedly fiddling with some unread magazines on the dining room table. "As long as you aren't doing it because you feel like you have to."

"Not at all. I know my worth with the company now. They expressed that very clearly with my promotion."

Claire worked in the marketing department of a larger firm and her job had been a source of some anxiety since she first accepted it about a year prior. Before that, she had worked at a smaller company with few advancement opportunities. Switching over had involved some risk, as she actually made less money initially, but she knew if she worked hard the new company had much better potential.

My wife is a proud woman and confident in her abilities, so she bet on herself. We found out quickly, though, that this new firm had a very laid back culture, at least within marketing. Jokes and comments that may have been considered over the line at other companies were considered acceptable, as long as the people involved were comfortable with it.


This bothered Claire at first and she considered quitting. But after showing she wasn't interested in such behavior, men quickly backed off and acted in a professional manner. She noticed other women who weren't interested in that kind of treatment had been able to advance in the company despite insisting on professional, serious behavior. This gave her hope she could still succeed with hard work and skill.

Still, she had anxiety that her refusal to "play ball" with the sizable, openly flirtatious contingent could hinder her. But she remained diligent, brought money to the company, and was finally rewarded with a major promotion last month.

I walked slowly into the family room, and put the magazines back into the rack next to our fireplace.

"That's true," I said, continuing the conversation and turning back to my wife. "But now you have a reputation as the no-nonsense, serious professional."

"That's kind of the problem," she answered. "The higher ups in marketing are a laid back group. Some are even pretty wild, though they rein it in at headquarters. Sometimes I worry I portrayed myself as too serious for them."

"The whole point is you shouldn't have to change for them to see your value."

"I know! But, I don't want to be the serious one, Dan! That's not who I am, really."

This was true. Claire was never one to avoid a party and she certainly enjoyed being the center of attention.

"Okay," I said. "I just want you to do what's best for you, and what makes you comfortable. You shouldn't have to change your personality for this job."

"Exactly! This is me course correcting now that they have invested in me."

I looked at her again. The white blouse showed off her curves, not in an inappropriate way, but tight enough so her breasts were prominent against the material. The blouse was opaque, so none of the bra underneath could be seen, but it was unbuttoned to expose just a touch of the fair skin between her breasts. It was tucked into a tasteful black skirt that ended a few inches above her knees.

Claire noticed me looking. "Inspecting my outfit?"

I grinned and looked back up to her face. "Maybe a little."

"Are you worried about your wife dressing like this at work? Do you think it's too much?"

"No," I said slowly, considering. "It's sexy, but still very professional. No one could fault you for wearing it."

"That's what I was going for!" she exclaimed. "I'm glad you noticed it. I've gotten quite a few second looks this past week."

I raised my eyebrows. "Is that so?"

"Mmhmm," she said, moving closer to me again. "Does that bother you? Other guys checking me out?"

"Maybe a little," I responded. "But I also find it kind of hot."

She was pushing herself against me now. "I can feel that," she chuckled, looking down at my pants.

"I had that before!" I protested, moving away a little. "Since I was checking you out earlier."

"Sure, sure..." she started, but no more words were said because she was kissing me urgently now, and pushing our entwined bodies toward our bedroom.

I enjoyed undoing the rest of the buttons of her blouse as she lay beneath me, and kissing the soft flesh of her chest. She moaned and rubbed the front of my pants as I kissed up and down from her neck to her breasts. Soon, the rest of our clothes were off and I was sinking myself into her, enjoying the way her head involuntarily shifted back as she felt my cock inside of her. Claire usually got so wet from me playing with her tits that I rarely needed to use my fingers or tongue to get her ready for penetration, but I sometimes felt a pang of guilt that I don't go down on her more because of that.

The sex was enjoyable but routine. Missionary, with me thrusting inside of her as she rubbed her clit. I waited patiently for her climax to come and go before concentrating on finishing myself. After a few more strokes, I pulled out and came onto her stomach. She was on birth control but, not wanting children yet, I still always pulled out as an extra precaution.

Maybe we used to be more adventurous, but our sex life was comfortable and satisfying.

"You were really hard today," Claire commented as she lay nestled under my arm, tracing lightly with the tip of her finger on my chest.

"Aren't I always?"

She chuckled. "Sometimes more than others. Was it my outfit? I know I was previously dressing like an old librarian to work."

"Maybe that helped," I admitted.

"Well, I'll wear it more often, then, so you can rip it off when I get home." She stopped tracing and lay her hand gently onto my chest before kissing the arm draped around her shoulders.

"I wouldn't complain about that!"

"Even though all of the guys at work get to see it, too?"

I sat up slightly to look at her and my expression made her grin. "The outfit is sexy but I thought it was still professional. So, I guess it's okay for you to wear it to work."

"That's cute, honey, that you think you have veto power over my clothes."

I tickled her for that comment and she jumped out of bed laughing. I chased her around the bedroom for a while before catching her and throwing her back onto the bed. She giggled as I lightly squeezed her sides before kissing her again. Her breasts mashed against my chest and I could feel her hard nipples.

"Mmm, round two?" she murmured. I could feel the light brushing of hair she kept between her legs as she rubbed against me.

"Hmm," I said. My cock was still soft despite our play.

"I guess not!" She pushed me sideways and jumped off the bed. "I'm gonna take a shower."

I turned to lay flat on the bed, looking up at our ceiling fan. "Okay."

"Wanna join?"

I immediately rose to follow her.

We often took showers together after sex. Claire loved it when I lathered her body up, exploring and carefully cleaning every nook and crevice. She often climaxed, as she did now, as I very methodically "cleaned" between her legs, making sure to reach every inch of her with my soapy hands. I pushed one slick finger against her anus, causing her to yelp and jump. She was very sensitive there and one time she let me slip a finger into her ass, but she didn't like the feeling. I especially took my time washing inside her pussy, and knew what spots to concentrate on to drive her crazy. I held her securely with my other arm as she shook and moaned, cumming from my fingers.

By this point I was always rock hard and often Claire would kneel down as the water fell around us, taking me into her mouth. This time she surprised me by starting with my testicles, sucking one and then the other into her mouth as I jumped slightly in surprise.

"Was that bad?" she asked, looking up in concern.


"No, not at all," I breathed weakly. She grinned and started licking and sucking again.

Claire wrapped her lips around the head of my penis, using her tongue on the underside. I groaned as she expertly flicked her tongue. Her mouth widened and she easily slid my entire length past her lips, making a moaning noise with her throat. She allowed me to thrust in and out of her mouth for a while.

A little later she disengaged and sprang back up and kissed me on the lips, grinning. "Hmm, your cock got all dirty from my mouth, I'd better clean it..."

She took some of my body wash and started washing between my legs. I groaned as she lathered up my balls and soon she was jacking me with the soap quickly.

"Will you come for me, baby?" she whispered into my ear before licking it. Moments later I came as she continued to stroke me rapidly, cooing as she watched my cum hit her other hand.

Both satisfied, we finished up quickly and got out of the shower.

We ate leftovers for dinner, a broccoli-chicken casserole I had whipped up quickly the day before. It wasn't bad. Claire had changed into her loungewear after the shower - some old, baggy pajama bottoms and one of my t-shirts she had commandeered some time ago. After the meal, she cuddled up against me on the couch as we watched a Netflix romantic comedy.

I looked over to my wife and her eyes were glazed over. I couldn't blame her - this movie was awful in the worst way - not entertaining, just boring. I turned the TV off and it took Claire a moment to even realize what I had done.

"Hmm?" she said finally, looking at me. "Why'd you do that?"

"Did you want to keep watching that?"

She paused. "No, not at all. It was terrible."

Claire put her head in my lap and sighed. I rubbed her hair gently as she relaxed.

"That feels good," she murmured, so I continued for a while.

"Long day at work?" I asked finally, after five minutes of just enjoying her company.

"Yeah," she responded. "But good long. I feel like I'm really making a difference now."

"Devin make any comments?"

She snorted. "When doesn't he? Actually, I didn't really see him at all today, I guess he was busy. I worked with Barry a lot though and he was in high form."

"Barry? I don't remember him."

"I mentioned him earlier. He's more subdued than Devin, but he still gets his shots in. Today, he said 'I like that blouse, Claire, it suits you.'"

"Well, I guess that isn't that bad."

"It was the way he said it, though, he was grinning the whole time."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"It's all really harmless. And, as I said, I'm trying to be more laid back. I took this promotion knowing full well the company culture."

"Are you flattered by it?" I pressed.

"Oh, Dan!" Claire exclaimed, sitting up. "It really doesn't mean anything. Those sorts of comments get thrown around a lot, and it's hardly specific to me."

"Okay, okay, I'm just curious."

"Don't worry, honey," she said, getting up. "I can handle myself."

I couldn't argue with that. Claire walked into the bedroom, and I flipped the TV back on to watch basketball.

Two weeks later, I found myself squinting into the sunlight as I exited our car. Claire got out of the passenger seat, looking more comfortable in a pair of sunglasses.

"I always forget mine," I complained as we walked toward the small gathering of people on the other side of the park. It was Saturday, and we were attending a picnic set up by Claire's department.

"Well, who's fault is that?" Claire was holding the broccoli-chicken casserole we were bringing to the event.

"I'll hold that," I said, grabbing for it as we passed a few shouting children on a playground.

"I've got it."

I didn't want her colleagues to think I would make her carry the dish, but I knew better than to argue. She ended up placing the dish down onto the table of other food before anyone really noticed anyway.

"Claire!" A larger woman came rushing over and embraced my wife. "Glad you could make it. I was worried I was going to be the only girl here!"

Claire introduced her as Sarah, one of the administrative assistants in the office. I thought her comment was strange as there were a number of other ladies present, but apparently Sarah wasn't very fond of them.

One in particular caught my eye, a curvy woman in a slinky dress who was engaged in a lively discussion with a brown-haired man with a square jaw. The man turned his blue eyes onto mine and I looked away. He excused himself from the attractive blonde and walked towards us.

"Hello, Claire," he said, coming up to us. "I was worried you weren't going to come."

Claire smiled at him. "It seems a lot of people were worried. I didn't realize I was so popular!"

"Of course you are, you're the life of the department," the man responded, grinning widely at her.

"Oh, stop it, Devin." Finally, she turned to me. "Oh, honey, this is Devin, he works with me. Devin, this is my husband, Dan."

"Good to meet you, Dan." His handshake was firm. "I've heard a lot about you."

"Likewise."

He smiled at me for just a moment before turning back to my wife. "Now, Claire, I have someone here I would like you to meet."

"Is that so?" My wife started looking around, trying to spot an unfamiliar face.

"Yes, it's Terrence Cowell, the head of advertising at Sinclair Industries..."

I was forgotten for a moment as my wife, apparently excited about this Terrence character, started animatedly asking Devin more questions.

I stood awkwardly for a few minutes before Claire finally remembered I was there.

"Oh, Dan, sorry, do you mind if I..."

"No, of course not," I said quickly. "Go meet Mr. Cowell."

I watched the two leave, a look of nervous excitement on my wife's face. I guess this guy was a big deal in her world.

I grabbed a soda and started up a pleasant if inconsequential conversation with Sarah. I found out she had been working at the company for about five years and apparently thought the world of Claire.

"We are so blessed to have someone like Claire working for us," she gushed as we both looked over about fifty yards to where Claire, Devin, and Mr. Cowell, a tall, black gentleman overdressed in a suit, were deep in conversation. "She is such a breath of fresh air, I hope you won't be offended if I say there was too much male energy in the office."

"Absolutely not," I responded. "I'm glad Claire has been such a successful addition. I know she cares quite a lot about her job."

"And she's damn good at it, too," Sarah said. "I may just be a secretary, but I can tell talent in this industry when I see it."

"I'm sure you are invaluable to the company too!"

She smiled. "Nice of you to say that, Dan."

A few minutes later I saw Mr. Cowell take off in a different direction, presumably to his car. At this point I had sat down and was talking to the blonde woman I had noticed earlier with Devin. Her name was Sandi and she was Claire's boss' secretary, and it was immediately clear that Sarah and her hated each other completely.

Still, she was nice if somewhat air-headed, and the way her breasts pressed together in that revealing dress when she leaned forward to speak was a not-so-unpleasant distraction.

Enough of a distraction that I didn't notice at first that Claire didn't immediately come back to where I was. I looked up and saw that she and Devin had sat down at a picnic table on the other end. They were on the same side of the table. Devin was speaking but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I raised my eyebrows, though, when I saw one of his hands rest for just a moment on my wife's knee.

Before I could get up and go to them, another man appeared and sat down across from them. Claire seemed to get lost in their conversation, giggling and responding cheerfully to whatever they were saying. At one point, the new man grabbed her forearm while trying to demonstrate something, and while Devin didn't touch her knee again, his hand did find her back briefly when Claire shifted in her seat.

I excused myself from Sandi and made my way over to my wife.

"Hi, Claire," I said in an even tone.

"Oh!" She looked up at me, startled. "Hello, honey, come join us!"

"Yeah, Dan, you can sit here!" Devin sprang up to join the other man on the other side of the table, leaving me room to sit down next to my wife.

"Thanks," I said as I sat down.

There was a moment of awkward silence as Claire seemed to be collecting herself. Finally, she said "oh Dan, this is Barry, I don't think you've met yet."

"No, we haven't," Barry said, extending his hand out. I shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Barry, Claire has mentioned how you've helped her with the transition."

"Oh, it was nothing, she is such a fast learner." Barry grinned at my wife. He was bigger than Devin, over six feet tall and more muscular, though he lacked the defined jawline of his companion.

"I have no doubt!" I said, smiling at Claire, who blushed.

"So, what do you do, Dan?" Devin asked, taking a swig of his beer. It seemed that someone had given Claire a beer as well, and I was the only one drinking soda.

"Oh, computer science, and I mostly work from home."

"Interesting," Barry said.

"Not really, but I like it, and it pays the bills."

"Hey, what more can you ask for?" Devin said. "I know I love my job. And I get to work with great people like your wife." He smiled at her again, and even Barry looked away, looking a little uncomfortable.