Cotton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, at that moment, Devin and Barry decided they needed more drinks.

"Dan? Sarah? Anything for you?"

"I'm okay, thanks," Sarah said.

"Sure, I'll take another beer," I said.

"Sam Adams okay?"

"Sure."

"Claire? Another red wine?"

"Yes, please!"

They got up and left, finally allowing me to talk to Claire. I moved away from Sarah and took Barry's empty seat next to my wife.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked, putting my arm around her shoulder. I was suddenly feeling more possessive.

"Yes, this is a lot of fun!"

"Devin and Barry are very entertaining."

"Yes, they really can be," she responded, chuckling. A moment later she looked up at my face.

"Honey," she said softly so Sarah couldn't hear. "You aren't mad, are you? I know I was neglecting you a little bit."

"That's okay," I responded, holding her more tightly against me. "I want you to have fun. This is your party, after all."

We talked for a few minutes about the spectacular property before Devin and Barry returned.

Devin handed me a beer and placed the wine in front of my wife before re-taking his chair on Claire's other side. Barry glanced at me for a moment, looking a little disappointed, before taking the chair between Devin and Sarah.

The DJ made an announcement about the dance floor being open, and a few people around us started walking that way. "Shut Up and Dance" started to play.

"Ooh, I love this song!" Claire squealed. She turned to me. "Honey, would you like to dance?"

I couldn't help but glance at Devin, who seemed to have a light go on in his eyes.

"Of course, babe," I said rather forcefully, pulling her to her feet and guiding her toward the dance floor.

I am what you might call a conservative dancer, especially when I'm sober. I moved slowly as Claire bounced around me, holding her arm or waist. On the third song or so, she found a few more enthusiastic women and danced with them for a while as I hung back. I noticed my beer was finished, a perfect excuse to leave.

"Hey love, I'm going to get another drink," I called to Claire, who was now dancing with Sandi.

"Okay, babe, I'll be here!" she responded, twirling around.

I pushed through the crowd on the dance floor, which had become denser over the past few songs, and made my way up the stairs to the second floor back deck, where the open bar was placed. After waiting in line for a minute, I grabbed another Sam Adams and tipped the bartender ten bucks. I wandered over to the ledge. From here, there was a spectacular view of the quiet lake and the lit up gazebo on the bank. I noticed someone had started a bon fire and a few people were sitting around it, drinking and making S'mores.

There was also a perfect view of the dance floor below, and my eyes searched for Claire in the crowd. Finally, I saw her red and blue sundress twirling around. Sandi was dancing on one side, but on Claire's other side I saw Devin and Barry. They had apparently taken advantage of my absence.

Devin was a very enthusiastic dancer, Barry more reserved, but it was clear both of them were focusing on Claire. They were ignoring the buxom blonde, dancing provocatively in a dress that was too small to completely hold in her bust, even though Sandi was (technically) single. They had eyes only for Claire.

Could I blame them? My wife looked beautiful tonight, her sundress the perfect blend of innocent and sexy, the material snug against her high and tight breasts, a flash of extra thigh as she twirled around. The brown curls framing her face danced along with each dip and hop.

Next to her, Sandi was trying too hard, her dress just slutty instead of sexy, the extra pounds on her thighs and arms even more prominent next to my skinny but toned wife. There was no comparison.

Eventually, Sandi figured out she wasn't going to get any attention from Devin and she left. I saw her look over to where her boss, Steve, was sitting with his wife. The older man was sipping some wine, looking at the dance floor while his wife stared at her phone. He pointedly ignored Sandi. She headed back up the path. I thought she might come up to get another drink but instead she continued walking around to the front of the house. I didn't see her again.

My eyes went back to the dance floor to see that Devin and Barry had surrounded my wife after Sandi's departure. Claire was clearly enjoying the attention, and I noticed a new glass of wine in her hand as well. She continued to dance and twirl, laughing as her co-workers would place a quick hand on her waist, her shoulder, her back before withdrawing quickly.

I sat down and sipped my beer, continuing to watch the three. Devin and Barry got a little bolder placing their hands on my wife over the next few songs but nothing that couldn't be explained away as "just dancing."

A slow ballad started, and everyone stopped dancing for a moment. Some couples started to slow dance, and I saw Claire tear herself away from a conversation with her two companions and look around.

Oh, shit, she's looking for me. Not knowing how she would feel about me spying on her from the balcony, I quickly made my way back down and found our old, now empty table. Sarah had left. I sat down moments before Claire made her way back. Devin and Barry were talking just off the dance floor behind her.

"Hey, honey, I missed you!" Claire said brightly, falling into the chair next to me and leaning forward for a kiss. I noticed her empty wine glass as her sweet, fruity lips met mine.

"Missed you too. Did you enjoy the dancing?"

"Oh yes, this DJ is great! Wish you would have come back, though."

Devin and Barry were making their way back over, so I grabbed Claire's waist and pulled her in close to me, my mouth on her ear, as if she couldn't hear me because of the music. The two men stopped in their tracks and sat down at an adjacent table, watching us.

"Well, you know me, not the biggest dancer in the world."

"I know, it's okay. I was dancing with Sandi and the guys."

"I saw that. I think Sandi left."

"Did she? That's a shame. I'm sure some of the guys are disappointed about that!"

I knew two guys who weren't.

"Well, it looked like you had your hands full with Devin and Barry, though."

"Oh, honey, did you see us? We were just dancing, I swear."

"I know. I said you could dance with them, remember?"

"Right. Thanks, honey, they are...well I would rather dance with you, but..."

"It's okay, honey, I know they are good dancers."

"Well, not good, necessarily, but they are confident and enjoy themselves, you know? That's really what matters."

"I get it. Listen, I...I like watching you dance with them."

"Mmm, your kink?"

"Kind of! But keep your voice down, honey," I said as she giggled.

"We're just dancing, love, I only want you," she responded.

"I know, just...I know they want you, and...it's okay for you to tease them, dance with them..."

"Mmhmm..."

"Just...don't feel like you have to stop because of me. I'm okay with it."

"Thanks, honey, you're the best!" Claire leaned up to kiss me on the cheek. She looked down at her empty glass. "Babe, would you get me another glass?"

"Are you sure? I feel like you've had a lot tonight."

"Thanks for worrying about me, baby, but I'm okay. Just a little buzzed. One more will be fine, I promise."

"Okay, I'll be right back. Don't leave."

"Of course not, love."

The line for drinks was longer this time, and by the time I got back to our table Devin and Barry had once again taken the seats around my wife.

"Here you go, Claire," I said, putting the glass in front of her.

"White?" She frowned.

"They're out of red, sorry," I responded.

Barry stood up. "Here, Dan, take my chair."

"Thanks, Barry, but I was hoping to take my wife down by the lake. Maybe check out that bonfire."

"Oh..." Claire said, looking at me. "Sure, honey, that would be fun."

I couldn't ignore the subtle disappointment in her voice. "Do you not want to go?"

"I think she's just re-charged her batteries and is looking to get back on the dance floor," Devin said. "We were just talking about it."

Devin's detached demeanor wasn't fooling me, but I've never forced my wife to do something she doesn't want to do, and I wasn't going to start now.

"Oh, that's fine," I said. "Go dance!"

"Come join us, honey," Claire said to me as she stood up after taking a big swig of wine. "We can all dance together."

"I'll join you in a bit. I want to see how the gazebo looks in the moonlight."

"Romantic," Devin said, and he couldn't hide a smirk.

They headed to the dance floor as I trekked down the stone path, alone. I knew my behavior was weird but I wanted my wife to enjoy herself, and not worry about me for a little while. Plus, I really didn't want to dance. The gazebo was even more beautiful in the dark, with flickering fairy lights draped across the top and sides. There was a couple holding each other tightly inside as they stared out at the moonlit lake, so I didn't go inside to disturb them. Instead, I headed to the bonfire.

A few guys were sitting around the fire, talking and laughing as I strode up. I introduced myself and made a S'more. One of the guys handed me another beer from a cooler.

"My goal in life is owning this house," a man named Larry said to me as I struggled to keep my dessert sandwich structurally intact.

"It is really amazing," I said, looking out again over the lake.

"Yeah, they keep us little people satisfied with the fancy food and unlimited drink," Larry said. "But the real party is actually in that shed over there."

He pointed out a small building next to the water with floor-to-ceiling glass walls. It was lit up and I could see a number of people around a table inside.

"What's that?" I asked.

"All of the executives go there to drink their super fancy booze. They have to feel above us somehow, you know."

I laughed grimly and took a swig of beer. My failed attempt at a S'more was now mostly glued to my hands, so I excused myself and walked down to the lake. I dipped my hands in to wash them off.

The music above didn't carry here and it was actually quite peaceful. I walked over to the deck to examine the yacht I had seen out on the water earlier. From here, I could see into the small adjacent building and recognized Sharon and Janet along with several other well-dressed men and women.

For a few minutes, I watched as they laughed and drank their expensive scotch. Several servants were re-filling their glasses immediately. Suddenly, most of the people stood up and started hugging people good-bye. A small stream of executives exited the building and made their way back up the path. I looked back into the building and the only people left were Sharon, Janet, and two men I didn't recognize.

The atmosphere turned more casual as glasses were re-filled again. Sharon draped her arm over Janet's shoulder, and the two men took off their ties and undid the top buttons of their tailored shirts.

Sharon had been getting closer to Janet, apparently deep in conversation, and suddenly she grabbed Janet's head and kissed her companion's lips deeply. The two men stared at the women as Janet pulled away and looked around wildly, as if worried someone might have seen. I was shrouded in darkness next to the yacht and wasn't worried about being detected.

Apparently satisfied, Janet turned back to Sharon and the two women starting making out, Sharon's hands moving to grope Janet's partially uncovered breasts in a glittery grey dress. The two men simply stared at them, and it was clear the two women were putting on a show for their benefit. A few minutes later, Sharon and Janet stood up and strode out of the building, arm-in-arm. The two men were in conversation as they finished their drinks quickly. They followed the women out at a small distance.

I snuck back up the path behind the men and just caught a glimpse of Sharon and Janet entering one of the back doors into the house as I drew level with the dance floor. The men followed them in.

I scanned the area. The dance floor was still pretty dense and others sitting at tables all looked like they had plenty to drink already. No one was paying attention to the owners entering the building, much less to me. I took one last look to either side before entering the house.

It was as beautiful inside as out. I took a second to admire the intricate artwork and antique but perfectly kept furniture before following voices up a marble staircase to the second floor. The house was dark but some light filtered out below a closed door. I walked up quietly and placed an ear against the door.

"...I've been waiting all night to get you out of that dress, Janet. I think Brian has been waiting too, haven't you dear?"

"Absolutely," a deep voice agreed.

"Well, you got your wish," I heard Janet say, and then she giggled and moaned.

"I love these tits," Sharon said.

"They're nothing compared to yours."

"I love how sensitive they are! Come here, Jeremy, help me get your wife ready for your cock. And Brian's too, of course."

"I would love to, Sharon," a second man's voice said. "But don't you think you're a little overdressed?"

Sharon laughed and I heard movement closer to the door. Surprised, I jumped back a little, but the door remained closed. Not wanting to get caught, I moved back down the staircase. It's not like there was any question what was going on there, anyway. I guess these elites liked to share one thing at least.

I decided to go out the front and double back so no one would see that I had entered the house. I made my way back to the second floor porch with intent to grab another beer, but decided on a rum and coke instead. I noticed the bartender went heavy on the rum and tipped him another ten bucks.

I made my way to the balcony and looked out on the dance floor. The crowd had thinned somewhat but for who was left, things had gotten a little heavier. Some women were grinding hard against their partners, and a few couples were making out.

Claire was still dancing with Devin and Barry, and things had clearly gotten heavier there, too. Devin was behind her with his arm wrapped around her waist, though Claire was still keeping a small distance between them. Barry danced in front of her, occasionally placing a hand on her shoulder or waist as well. A couple of times Devin tried to close the gap between them but Claire would laugh and bounce away.

I was tempted to keep watching, sipping on my rum and coke, but knew I had to check up on Claire. I made my way back down and pushed past a couple of dancing groups to reach my wife and her two co-workers.

Devin moved away from Claire's backside as he saw me approach.

"Hello, dear, how's it going?" I said, taking Claire around the waist.

"I'm having so much fun!" my wife giggled. She threw her hands up and leaned backwards, her eyes looking upward. My arms strained to keep her upright.

"Whoah, steady there," I laughed, pulling her back into me. I pecked her on the lips and she smiled, looking into my eyes.

"How was your walk?" she asked.

"It was good. I met some people down by the bonfire. There was a tragic attempt at making a S'more. It was all very exciting."

Claire laughed loudly though I wasn't sure if she was even listening to me. She moved away from me and started swaying to the music again.

"Dance with me, baby!" she exclaimed.

"Of course!"

I danced in front of my wife as Devin and Barry danced on either side, keeping their distance, momentarily subdued. I looked around and saw that we were by far the most conservative people left on the floor. A lot of people were making out or grinding hard, with more than one woman getting felt up in the process.

"This party gets pretty crazy." Barry had moved closer to me and I turned to his voice. "It's kind of an unspoken thing, but this house has about a dozen bedrooms and some people will end up staying the night. They leave the next morning, no questions asked, regardless of who their partner was."

I raised my eyebrows. "This is a company party, right?"

Barry shrugged. "Welcome to Daygrove Industries. You know Sandi, that blonde girl who was here earlier?"

"Yeah, we met."

"Well, she's the secretary for Steve Johnson. Last year, Steve's wife was out of town and he was all over Sandi the entire party. They ended up staying in one of the bedrooms. The next week Sandi was promoted to his office."

"Wow," I said. "I saw her leave really early tonight."

"Yeah, well, Steve's wife isn't out of town."

While Barry and I were talking, Devin and Claire had moved away a little and were dancing closer together. Devin had his arm around my wife and they were swaying their hips in unison to a deep beat. Claire threw her head back and laughed when the song was over, and then hug Devin tightly against her, something she hadn't done before.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at the number. It was Nathan, my assistant.

"Hold on," I told the three of them. I turned away and answered the phone. "Nathan, I'm at a party, I can't talk."

"I'm sorry, sir," Nathan said nervously. "It's just...it's about Barrington."

"What is it?" Barrington was the biggest project I was overseeing at the moment.

"The investor has cold feet, he's threatening to pull out."

"Fuck," I said. "When?"

"Like, tonight."

"Can you get me on the phone with them?"

"I can try."

"Try, then try harder. Damn it! Call me back."

I hung up. The three of them were looking at me.

"Sorry, it's a work emergency."

"Oh no! Is everything okay?" Claire asked, moving forward and clutching my arm.

"I don't know yet. I have to make another call. I may be a while, sorry."


"That's okay, man," Devin said quickly. "Do what you have to do!"

"I'm sorry, Claire," I said.

"It's okay, honey, make your call."

"Thanks, love. It's too loud here, I'm going to go out front."

I walked away from them, my mind turned to Barrington.

Nathan called me as I paced the front yard. "Sir, I have Mr. Keller on the line."

"Thanks, Nathan."

Without Keller, this project would fall apart. I didn't have time to find another investor. Fortunately, the conversation was very short. Keller just needed reassurance that the project was on schedule, and I cursed Nathan for not finishing the updated report last week like I told him to. I cleared everything up and felt a lot better as I made my way back.

My rum and coke glass was empty. My panic over work had sharpened my senses, but now as I relaxed I could feel a pleasant buzz take over. One more drink couldn't hurt. I walked up to the bartender who smiled at me as he poured me a double. One more ten for the guy, I could afford it.

I hesitated, then walked over to the ledge overseeing the dance floor. The crowd had definitely thinned now, and everyone remaining had enjoyed plenty of the free booze this evening. The remaining groups or couples were mostly engaged in foreplay, with one middle-aged man brazenly groping the nearly exposed breast of a young woman, whose wine was spilling out of her cup as she kissed him.

I didn't see them. I actually looked over at our old table for a moment, expecting to see Claire sitting there with Devin and Barry. They weren't there, and my eyes returned to the dance floor.

Maybe my brain didn't believe it was them at first. Claire was there, dancing with Devin and Barry. But it wasn't really dancing anymore. Devin was behind her, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. She swayed slowly against him, eyes closed and head to the side, and I saw suddenly that he was kissing her neck and rubbing his hands up and down her sides. I couldn't see at first because Barry was in front partially shielding my view, his hips thrusting toward her.