Cotton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart pounded in my chest as I took a big gulp of my drink. I knew I should go down there and break them up, but my legs felt like lead and I was rooted to the spot. I looked around, expecting to see people staring, whispering, wondering, but everyone left was too out of it, or hyper-focused on their own partners and groups. I knew most of the remaining people at this party were hoping or planning to use one of those bedrooms in the mansion.

A slow, meandering song started up and the two men's movements slowed, using it as an excuse for escalation. Claire moved her head the other way and suddenly she was kissing Devin, whose hands moved up her front and to her dress-covered breasts. He groped them as Barry dry humped her leg, one strong arm around her shoulders.

Did my vision become clearer all of a sudden? I could see my wife moaning into Devin's mouth as he found where her nipples were and kneaded them hard. I could see the bulge in Barry's pants where he rubbed himself against her bare leg.

Devin's hand moved down and I knew he was going to uncover my wife. There was no pretense of dancing anymore. Devin grasped the soft fabric of Claire's sundress and lifted up. They were still making out and Claire did nothing to stop him, if she even noticed it at all.

Things had gone too far. I needed to stop this. But I couldn't move as Claire's panties came into view. Light pink, cotton. Kohl's, I think, nine ninety five for a six pack. Didn't even match her dress. I had bought Claire an array of sexy lingerie over the years, but here she was, wearing these panties I had seen a million times before. A shocking reminder of how unplanned this all was.

How absurd, my muddled mind told me as I stared unblinking at the scene below me. Her panties were plain but still hugged her ass and hips tightly. Devin had pulled Claire's dress up so far I could see the smooth white skin of her flat stomach, and even her belly button. He placed his hand on the front of her panties as Claire mashed her lips even harder against his.

Claire's mouth formed an "O" and she let out a moan I thought I could almost hear as Devin's fingers started rubbing the front of her panties. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders to support herself as he pleasured her.

I saw Barry fumbling with his belt and suddenly his hard cock came into view! He was long and very thick and he began to rub his cock against her bare leg and over the side of her panties.

"No," I croaked. Couldn't Claire feel that? I had to get down there. Barry could slip her panties to the side so easily and...

My legs could move again. I took one step away from the ledge, but stopped when I saw what was unfolding below.

Devin was rubbing one small spot over her panties furiously now, and suddenly Claire threw her head back and I know I did hear her moaning this time as she tightened her grip around his neck. Barry, surprised by her sudden increase in volume, stopped his humping and backed away slightly, his cock sticking straight out. Unfazed, Devin continued to rub my wife through her climax. It lasted for a minute, and afterward, she sank into Devin's chest, breathing hard. The long ballad finished and some new upbeat pop song started blasting through the speakers, but the three of them remained still.

I rushed down the stairs and by the time I reached the dance floor Claire had flattened down her dress and was standing apart from the men. Barry had put his cock away, but his bulge was still prominent, and I couldn't help but peek at Devin's pants and see a sizable bulge there as well.

Carrie was already walking away from them, stunned, when she saw me hurrying up. There was real fear in her eyes as I approached. I knew just from looking in those eyes that she wasn't very drunk at all.

"Oh, Dan, I - "

"It's okay," I cut her off. "Let's get out of here, we'll talk later."

She looked back at her two co-workers, who were still breathing hard. They looked uncomfortable with their erections, which somehow made me feel a little better.

I looked at Claire. "You should thank them for entertaining you this evening."

She looked at me questioningly, then turned to Devin and Barry. "Uh," she said breathlessly. "I had a...great time, thank you."

"See you at work," Devin muttered, looking mutinous but not meeting my eyes.

"Bye guys," I said and whisked my wife away.

I half-dragged her to our car.

"Danny, wait, please - "

"Not now, Claire."

I opened the passenger seat and deposited Claire there before going around to the driver's side. I slid in and slammed the door.

Claire was breathing heavily, looking at me with fear.

"I saw everything, Claire."

Her eyes widened. "What?"

"I saw you get dirtier with your dancing, I saw Devin kissing your neck, I saw you kissing him, I saw him groping your tits, Barry dry humping you and pulling out his cock, Devin exposing you and rubbing you to an orgasm. Everything."

"Oh my god, Dan," Claire put her hands to her face. She was crying. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me, I kept thinking I could stop, I could stop, but they just kept going further and further and I lost myself. Oh god!"

"I mean, I could have stopped it," I said. "I was on the balcony. I could have gone down there and stopped it."

"Why on Earth didn't you?"

I hesitated. "I don't know. I couldn't move. I...I think a part of me wanted to watch."

She looked at me in disbelief, her mouth open.

"Claire? Are you still wet?"

"What?"

I reached between her legs. She didn't stop me, just looked down at my hand as I felt the front of her panties. They were soaked. I slipped my finger under the cotton and sank easily into her pussy.

She moaned. "Oh, Dan, what are you doing?"

I answered by kissing her deeply, my hand groping for the controls to lower the passenger seat.

I slipped off my pants and underwear as gracefully as I could in the confined space and helped Claire out of her panties. I climbed on top of her, moved her sundress back up over her waist, and slid easily into her with one stroke.

"Fuck, you are so wet," I breathed into her ear as she moaned and clutched at my back. "It's all because of Devin and Barry. All because you let them use you, let them make you cum."

"Oh my god," Claire said, her voice ragged.

I knew I wouldn't last long. After a few more strokes I felt my orgasm coming. To my surprise, Claire yelled, "Oh god, Dan, I'm coming! I'm coming!"

I felt her muscles contract around my cock as I shot spurt after spurt of cum into her. I thrusted a few more times to help get her through her second climax of the night.

We just lay there like that, with me still inside of her, for several minutes. An approaching voice startled us out of our reverie and I fumbled with my pants as she lowered her dress. A couple of fellow party-goers were heading to their car near ours.

Sober, I started up the car. We were both lost in thought on the long drive home.