Cotton

Story Info
Dad and daughter enjoy and new relationship.
10.2k words
4.59
22.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,314 Followers

COTTON

It's early. My wife, Misty, is safely deep in our bed. Weekends are her days to sleep late.

I walk into the kitchen. Riley is making breakfast for both of us, it's a Saturday thing. I stand in the door and watch. I'm so very proud of her, she's a gymnast. Graduated at the top of her class last week, off to college in the fall- a full scholarship. Man, I'm gonna miss her. Her older brother is at the same school.

As Riley moves, I can see the Carter's cotton undies under her long tee. She's really too old for kids' panties, but she likes them. My youngest daughter has become kind of an issue for me. It started at her eighteenth birthday party, right after she graduated. Suddenly I saw the mature young lady, not the little girl. Those were thoughts that I kept to myself.

My daughter has been more affectionate this summer. I need to ask, not that I should, but I figure it's because she knows she's leaving the nest. Misty and I will have the place to ourselves and, if we can get her medical stuff sorted, we can go back to fucking.

I step behind my daughter in the dimly lit kitchen. Usually, I put my hands on her shoulders. In a fit of self-indulgence, I put my hands just above her perfect hips; I can feel the waistband of those cotton briefs.

Riley stops, puts the knife down, and leans back into me, letting me know it's okay. I squeeze her hips. Riley's head lands on my chest. It's funny, she's five-foot even, me, six-two, former college swimmer.

"Gonna miss you Dad-O." Her nickname for me.

"Not as much as I'll miss you, Muffin." Call her that because when she was little, she devoured blueberry muffins.

Riley puts her tiny, strong hands on mine and slides my hands around her, tracking the waistband of her panties. She crosses them in front of her, sighs, and presses back into me.

"You make me feel so safe, so loved."

She jumps, pushing me away, "Yikes! Dad-O, go sit, I nearly burned your omelet."

As I sit, I notice that hugging her has gotten my cock going. I pull under the table.

The plate clatters, the coffee mug is filled, and my little girl is done. As she turns and takes the two steps to the kitchen table, I can't help but notice her teacup breasts, nipples hard, poking out the worn cotton of that tee shirt. She's oblivious.

As I dine, Riley talks.

"College is going to be so different. I've been a gym rat forever; I don't have any social skills."

I laugh, "Yeah, kid, nobody loves you. Not that mob of eight girls that descend on this house every month."

She laughs back, "That's different, it's all girls."

I sense a deeper issue. "You lost me."

I put my fork down and take a long sip of coffee, looking at my daughter staring off. Something's coming.

Riley turns to face me, sighs, "I'm a virgin, Dad."

So, in the next second, I blushed, I'm sure, and then had the fleeting image of my petite daughter under the hulking shape of some college guy, her trim legs wrapped around his as he drove himself into her, taking her virginity like a caveman. Then, that gauzy image of a boy became me. I shook my head to clear that thought.

"Muffin, I really didn't need to know that."

I get a nervous laugh back, "Yeah, kinda an overshare, but you're so cool, I didn't think you'd mind. Can I ask when you...?"

So, we were there, talking sex, "Well, I was around your age." Now to get this off me losing my virginity to my best friend's married mother.

"So, none of the guys in your school ask you out? I can't believe that. You're smart, cute, funny, and disobedient, perfect for a teenage boy."

Riley smiled and got up, taking my plate to the sink, and turning back, "Move back, Dad."

My penis was currently behaving, and safely behind the loose wall of my cotton boxers. I moved my chair back and Riley sat on my lap, facing me, hasn't done that in years and I missed it, but now it filled my mind with adult thoughts, which I sublimated.

"Cute, Dad-O, especially the disobedient part, so not true."

She settled, her bare thighs touching mine, her small breasts pressed against my shirtless chest, those firm nipples poking me. She shifted, and now I could feel her mound sitting against my currently soft cock.

"I spend so much time in the gym, they never have a chance to ask. Oh, but if I wanted a girl, I'd be all set."

Me faking ignorance, "What do you mean?'

Riley, giving me the village idiot look, "Hell, Dad, half the team is having sex with the other half, and I wouldn't be surprised that coach is involved."

"Um, that's illegal and sounds a bit much."

My daughter shifted again, moving her hips forward on me, triggering the image of the lap dance I got last week, had the same effect too.

"Okay, not half the team, but I'm sure coach is involved with Janet."

Janet is a so-so gymnast and a worse student. Nearly nineteen, she's making a career out of high school.

"You know this how? No, wait. I don't want to know."

Riley, who I'm sure can feel my growing penis, gives me a wicked smile, "Oh, I bet you do, Dad-O. I've seen you look at both of them."

Guilty as charged. Janet is tall, lean, and impossibly blond with ice-blue eyes and a nice set of tits. Coach, Barbara is her name, is about my age, mid-five-foot, incredibly fit and has gorgeous tattoos. I assumed she was a lesbian, and, even if she wasn't, I'd never hit on her, but I sure had a lot of stroking over that body. Riley shifted again, to get me out of my lusty daydream. I was hard now, my daughter said nothing, but she was doing 'that motion.' Not sure if it was intentional.

"I was late in the gym one night and saw them making out in her office."

My daughter had her hands on my shoulders, smiling at me as she made these subtle shifts of her trim hips. I put my hands on her waist, accidentally pushing up her tee and feeling her warm, smooth skin and the thin band of those panties. I was loving this, and my shame was fading. After all, she knows what's going on, right?

"Yeah, well, that would indicate a possible relationship. That's it?"

"Well, I left as Janet slid her hand down the front of Coaches, shorts."

My cock flinched, Riley gave me an all too knowing smirk, "I think you like that image."

"Okay, kid-O, time to get going. You've got practice."

Riley got up, gave my boner a quick glance. "I cooked, so you clean." She said as she left.

As the front door closed behind my daughter, I was in the downstairs bathroom, my boxers gone, naked and masturbating, envisioning our little interlude this morning, but with both of us naked and me deep inside Riley. I came so hard, it hurt.

Back in my boxers, working my second cup of coffee in post-orgasmic clarity, I went over what happened this morning. Riley had been more tactile lately, but today was way more. I read plenty of Reddit posts about dads and daughters. Okay probably a lot of fakes, but I know some of them are true. I contacted a couple of guys. I'll just say they sent proof and leave it at that, so I know it happens and I know, for some, it works. One guy said it's just showing love on a deeper level. No babies involved or getting married, just two consenting adults enjoying each other sexually. Yeah, me on a very long dry spell does not help. But the plan was, do nothing. Can't get safer than that, right?

Sunday morning. I wore those same loose cotton boxers, as I always do. I heard Riley in the kitchen as I came downstairs and turned the corner.

Today, for the first time, the long tee shirt was now a crop top, chopped off tee shirt, barely enough to cover her cute breasts. But, still wearing those cotton briefs, little Unicorns on a white background, a bit snug now as she's really too big for them. Her back to me I took a second to admire how the fabric framed her perfect round, firm butt. Fuck, I was already getting hard.

I stepped up behind her, like I always do, and put my hands on the smooth warm skin of her hips, feeling that thin band of elastic under my fingers and catching a familiar scent that I'd only gotten from her mom.

Riley slid the pan off the burner, sighed, and leaned back into me, placing her hands over mine.

"I didn't sleep much last night."

"Sorry, Muffin. What's up? Nervous about college?"

She clenched her hands, squeezing mine, "Kinda. I, uh, want to ask you something, but I'm not sure it's a good idea."

"Well, I'm an adult, and your dad, and a very understanding guy. As long as it isn't arranging a marriage between you and some drug dealer, I can handle it. You decide."

Riley gently gripped my finger. Seeming like idle toying, she pointed it down, pressing it against the warm cotton of her briefs. Under my finger, through the thin fabric, I felt curly hair. Misty told me once that all the gymnasts shaved, the costume and all. Now, Riley is letting her pubic hair grow out. I let my finger move slightly, tactfully accepting her offer and visualizing. Riley is a dark blond but she has very thick, dark eyebrows. In my experience, eyebrows equal pubic hair, so my filthy mind pictured a nice dark bush.

Standing in the low light of our kitchen, the heat of the stove warming us. My daughter pressed back against me, her tight butt up against my growing erection, her small hands over mine, pressing my hands on the fabric of those panties, just below the waistband. We were both breathing deeply.

Riley whispered, "I have decided, Dad. I guess I just need to take a chance and ask."

My daughter put her right hand on the back of mine. She paused and, as she spoke, moved my hand lower.

"I want my father to make me a woman."

"I'm your father, baby. I've already done too much."

I gently disengaged, picked up my coffee mug, and sat down, both of us ignoring my hard cock behind its lame wall of cotton.

Riley turned back to the stove, finishing my breakfast. She plated the food, turned, and placed it in front of me. I could smell her excitement and her nipples were still rigid. She sat at the table across from me.

"You two told me about Mom's medical stuff. You left out the part where you haven't fucked in months."

"That's a bit coarse, young lady."

Riley sighed, "Okay, made love."

"And how do you know this?"

My daughter bit her lip and fidgeted in her chair, "One night I was up late and when I went to my room, I heard you two. After that, I figured out your pattern."

My omelet was fantastic, with a side of dangerous sex talk, "Aaaaannnnddddd?"

The words came out fast and guilty, "I'd listen at your door."

Now I crossed a line, couldn't resist, "And?"

An exasperated sigh of defeat, "I masturbated, standing in the hallway outside your door, naked, rubbing my clit, coming all over the carpet. Happy now?"

"Well, you wanted an adult conversation, right?"

"Yeessssss."

"So, my mature daughter, what is the point of all this?"

Riley sat and stared at me for a few seconds.

"Out with it, Muffin. You started this, now see it through."

"I was out with a few girls from the team. On a dare, we went to that strip club."

A cold chill ran over me. I knew exactly where she meant. I'd been 'visiting' a woman there to work off my sexual frustrations.

Riley didn't wait for me to respond, "So, yes, I saw you there and I saw you with that young girl on your lap and I saw her riding you with your hands on her tits, and, yes I saw you go in back with her."

I blushed, stupid right? Like I got caught looking at dirty books.

"I'm sorry, Muffin. I should have been more discrete."

She shrugged, "Dad-O who would think their eighteen-year-old daughter would be in a club like that. I get it, but, Dad, it's dangerous."

"Well, this is not how I thought my Sunday morning would go."

Riley smiled, "Yeah, bit of a bomb, huh? So, why?"

I leaned back, took a sip of coffee, "First of all, may I assume our conversation will remain with the two of us?"

"Of course, Dad-O."

"Your mom and I had a very good sex life, as you know. We are both adventurous and have few boundaries, I'm not going to say more. Her medical problems are tough, but not permanent. However, I have felt very..."

"Horny?" Riley said, with a fat grin.

"Not the word I would have chosen, but it will do. Over the years, I've had women offer themselves to me, all wives of friends. I won't do that. The outcome would be awful, but I have needs and, I am only a man, so if I didn't do something, I knew I'd do something really stupid. So that is where Jenny comes in.

"The hooker?"

I sighed, "Yes, I guess. But it was what I needed, sexual release without problems."

"Until your daughter, or somebody else, sees a young girl rubbing on your boner in a club." My daughter giving me a teasing smile, enjoying my discomfort way too much.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Riley got up and leaned over to take my plate, giving me my first view of her petite, adult, breasts, "Yes, father, I am. I am loving having an adult conversation with you."

As she stepped to the sink, she spoke, "I love you, Dad. I trust you. I don't want your babies, don't want to wreck your life with Mom. Actually, this will help both of us."

I didn't need an explanation. I got up and moved behind her. She stopped and stood there. She pressed back against me, her tight butt up against my erection. I put my hands on her flat belly, my pinkies touching the waistband. We were both breathing deeply.

"It won't be forever, Dad. Just this summer. Mom's getting better, by the time I go to college she'll be wanting this cock," She pushed her butt back.

My daughter placed her right hand over mine gently gripping and moving it lower.

All sensation became intense. Her warmth, the scent of her body wash and shampoo, her body, feeling hot now, against mine. My full erection nestled in the cleft of her bottom, and now, my right hand being guided lower over those worn cotton undies. Now I could feel her mound. I spread my fingers, letting my pinky and index finger to the outside and my middle two over the center, cupping my daughter's warm, sex through the sodden cotton. Riley shook as she moved my hand lower. I put my mouth to her ear.

"You need to think and be sure. What do you want?"

Riley moved my hand lower until my fingers were between her spread legs. Her little-girl panties were soaked and my nose filled with her lust scent.

"I want it all. Everything. I'm ready."

I pressed my middle finger up, feeling her vagina in full flower, pressing the wet fabric up inside her. She gasped, "Nobody has ever touched me there."

My left hand slid up her body, under the crop top and gently grasped her modest breast, pinching the hard nub of her nipple as I pushed cotton inside her.

"Dad, I just came." She rasped, shaking in my arms.

Riley turned, my hands reluctantly disengaging. As she settled against my chest, pressing her mound against the bulge of my erection, I put my hands on her lower back.

"Inside, Dad, hold my butt."

She looked up into my eyes as my fingers trailed over her soft skin feeling the elastic. I paused and looked at her.

"Please?" She whispered.

I slipped my fingers under the band, going where no dad was supposed to go. Riley sighed and held me tighter as I let my hands slide lower, the elastic moving over the back of my hands reminding me of what I was doing. Her ass was so small that my hands covered her round, firm cheeks. Her skin was so warm and soft. Looking down at the little Unicorns on those cotton panties. The woman and the young lady, all in one.

Leaning over, my mouth next to her ear, "You feel so good Muffin."

Pressing her mound against my bulge, 'You've thought about me--like that?"

I paused, caught. Her hand slid between us, and touched my bulge, "It's okay, Dad-O, I've masturbated thinking of you."

I looked into her eyes, angled my head, she put a finger to my lips, "Not yet. Wait until the day."

I kissed her forehead.

"Touch me, Father."

I moved my right index finger into her cleft and slowly moved down over the curve of her butt. We were both panting and now, sweating. She opened her legs more as my finger passed over her star into the wet confines of my daughter's vagina. She quivered.

"Fuck, dad, I came. It was a good one."

"We can do better. Turn around."

I pulled my wet fingers out and turned her around.

"Should I get naked?"

"No, baby, too dangerous. Lean back."

My daughter pressed her body back into mine as I put my right hand on her belly, my fingers touching her waistband. I moved my hand lower, over the fabric, loving the feel of her through the cotton. She put her hands on my forearms and squeezed. "I love you, Dad-O"

I was cupping her wet sex over the fabric now. My body shook with the intensity. I clenched my hand. Her fingers dug into my arm, "So fuckin' good." She whispered. Now I felt it. A hard nub. My daughter has a very big clitoris. My cock flinched at the image.

My pinky found the leg opening and slipped under, she gasped as my finger touched her sparse pubic hair and then wetness. Now, I moved the gusset aside and exposed her pussy. Cupping her breast with my left hand touching the nipple, I slid my second finger inside her. I felt the flow.

"You made me cum again."

"It'll get better, way better," I said as I moved my finger in, tracing the front of her vagina, feeling the pubic bone, and now, that spot just behind it.

"Ready?" I whispered.

Riley was shaking in my arms, "Do it. Whatever it is, just do it."

In one motion, I pressed my thumb against her long clitoris, pinched her nipple and pressed and rubbed her G-spot.

Her eyes went wide, panicked. She looked around, grabbed the dish towel, and shoved it in her mouth.

A muffled howl and a flood of her cum followed. I kept rubbing and pinching and my daughter kept cumming. It ran all over my hand and down her leg. Her small body shook and quivered. She howled into that towel until her hand moved down and pushed mine away.

I disengaged and Riley sank to the floor, sitting in the puddle she had created, looking up at me.

"No wonder mom howls so much. What is that?"

I reached down and helped her up. She hugged me as I explained, "That's your G-spot. Most women can't reach their own."

"I've never cum like that."

"Yeah, it's the big one."

"No shit," she said, "So, we gonna do this?"

I hugged her, "No. We've gone too far already. We both need to cool down and think about this."

Riley looked down at my bulge and then up at me, "Okay, on one condition."

"Which is?"

Riley pressed her mound against my bulge, "I get to be Jenny. Go sit down."

I sat, knowing I shouldn't, but too fucking horny to care.

I sat. My daughter stood in front of me, checking out the bulge in my underwear. She said nothing, reached out, and closed my legs.

Looking into my eyes, Riley straddled my legs and sat, sliding closer until I felt her mound resting on my covered cock.

"Be more fun naked." She said, smiling.

"This is very wrong, young lady."

Now she was shifting her hips forward and back. With just two thin layers of cotton, I could feel every contour of her pubis.

"Just two consenting adults, Dad-O."

Now I could feel that hard button of her clitoris rubbing on the underside of my very needy erection.

Riley leaned on me her lips at my ear, "This feels so good. I'm gonna cum all over you, Dad."

I knew I would be right there. I was fighting the urge now.

Riley picked up the pace, rubbing recklessly on me. Then I noticed. Her movements had worked my cock out of the fly of my boxers. I groaned at the feeling of my naked erection rubbing on those cotton panties, feeling that hard nub of teenage clit.

Riley made a big 'O' face, pressed her mound down onto me, and ground. I was there.

"I'm cumming, Muffin." I panted as the surge rushed through me like an electric shock.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,314 Followers