Cotton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sees me, relaxes, lays back, "This is a very bad idea, Dad-O."

I'm sliding two fingers in and out of her drenched tunnel as I massage her fat clit with my other hand, "Mom took a sleeper."

My daughter is massaging her small breasts, pinching and pulling the nipples. The room seems warmer now, the air suffused with her lust scent. She moans quietly, "What do you want, Dad?"

"I need you, baby."

"Tell me, Dad. Tell me what you want to do."

I move between her legs, she pulls them back, "Tell me."

Hovering over her, my erect penis touching her lips, "I want to fuck you. Fuck my daughter until she orgasms all over my cock and then fill her with her father's cum."

Riley groans quietly, eyes full of need, looking up at me, whispering, "Fuck me, father. Fuck your daughter."

We didn't last long, just a few minutes, both of us fighting to be quiet. I came, my hand in my mouth, as, under me, Riley climaxed with a pillow in her mouth.

I got off her and she shoved me, rolling me over onto my back, taking my flaccid cock into her mouth after whispering, "Gotta clean you up. No evidence."

I knew I'd have to wash, but who turns his daughter down, right?

I smiled, "Just remember, when Mom's okay, we need to stop."

Riley, licking my cock, "Deal, dad."

I slipped out of her room, used her bathroom to wash myself, and slipped back into my bed. Misty stirred, but never woke up.

The sun on the horizon, a dull glow in the window. I get up, slip on my boxers, and leave Misty deep asleep.

Riley in the kitchen in a long tee, one of mine, it swims on her, but I can see the curve of her ass as she moves.

"Mornin' Dad-O" she says quietly.

I stand behind my daughter, my hands on her waist, over that tee shirt, "Mornin, Muffin. You sleep well?"

She wiggles back, pressing that perfect ass into my growing cock, "Yeah, but I had this weird dream."

I slide my hands down, catching the hem of that shirt, touching her legs, I slide it up until I feel something different. I shove her shirt up to find her wearing a Calvin Klein thong, black with that wide waistband with his name on it. Riley giggled.

"After yesterday I am a woman, and women wear adult panties."

Running my fingers over the taut fabric, around the waist to the front and lower, as my daughter spreads her legs.

"What did you do with your old ones?"

"Put them in the trash in my room."

She sighs as my hand cups the cotton against her pussy.

"Hmmmm, something else changed."

Riley grinds against my hand, "I trimmed. Thinking about shaving."

My finger pressing the fabric into her wet vagina, "Don't do it for me, I loved you furry."

Riley, hands on the counter, letting her father fondle her pussy through her new cotton panties, "So, dad, you like?"

Me pressing fabric up into her, "I love them."

She put her fingers in the waistband, pushing them down, "Good, cause I got a lot of them, G-strings too."

Now I can feel her close-trimmed hair, she sighs, "We can't do more than this, Dad. Too dangerous. Make sure Mom takes a sleeper tonight."

I stepped back, Riley turned, flipping off my shirt and shoving that thong down.

"All you get for now; a dirty peek at your naked daughter."

I reach out and pinch her long nipple, she squeals, stifles it, "Hey! That's your daughter you're molesting."

I massage her modest breast, "My daughter, and my lover for now."

Riley gets dressed, "Anything for my dad."

We behaved ourselves over breakfast and were rewarded when Misty got up earlier than I would have expected. Riley and I shared a 'wow, that could have been a problem' look and smiled. Tonight.

We spent the day at a friend's pool with their family. We let Riley drink, and she behaved herself. Misty got frisky in the pool, briefly, apologized, I kissed her, told her it's nice to have you back. Soon, lover, she cooed.

We went out for dinner. Riley put her hand on my thigh, and I gently removed it. The girl can get me hard with a look and I didn't need that right then. I squeezed her hand to assure her that her dad still wanted to put his cock inside her.

At bedtime, Misty took a pill out of the bottle by the bed and went into the bathroom for a glass of water. I smiled, yes.

We have a Cal king bed, it's huge. I seldom feel Misty in it with me and we run a fan. I lay there in the silence for an hour, dying. I got up, stood by the bed. Misty will ask if I'm okay when I do that. Nothing, she was asleep.

Riley on the edge of her bed on all fours, her fat wet pussy on display. No words. I pushed my boxers down and slid in, oh how I love fucking my daughter. She came as soon as I slid in and twice more before I went deep and released. So fuckin good.

I knelt and quickly licked her, tasting both of us, and loving it. She came again and whispered, "get the fuck out, dad."

The next day, I had work, Misty had work, gone all day, traded sex pics with Riley, her apologizing for winding me up. Me masturbating and not caring. Tonight.

There was a movie I had wanted to watch for a while. Riley and Misty were not at all interested, and I knew I had to act normally, so I just said another time. Misty insisted and I watched my movie while they went to their rooms.

The movie was long, it was late. When it was over, I sat in the dark, pulled out my phone, and opened the video Riley sent me of her masturbating on our bed. It was eleven-thirty, well past Misty's bedtime. She takes a pill.

Slipping into Riley's bedroom. We're gonna have to find a different way to do this, I'm tired of quickies.

Riley rolls over as I slip in. Wearing that new cotton thong, she props up her cute little ass and reaches behind, pulling the gusset aside as I get on the bed, my boxers on the floor.

Her nightlight gives me plenty of light to see her wet, open pussy. I rub the head of my cock up and down a few times.

"In me, dad, please." She whispers, I love feeling you enter."

Her tiny hips in my hands, I gently fuck my daughter, trying to keep the bed from squeaking. Riley moans quietly and I feel her orgasmic flow around my cock.

The light shocks us both. We turn to see Misty in the armchair. It sits beyond Riley's dresser and is in total darkness.

"You should make sure your wife actually takes her sleeping pill." She says.

I'm still inside my daughter, but my cock has gone limp. Riley shifts out from under me, and my flaccid dick falls out. Her thong moves to cover her. We both sit on the bed staring.

Misty is in Riley's armchair, her legs up on the armrests, topless, one hand on the light, the other sliding a dildo in and out of her pussy. She's wearing Riley's old Carters, the unicorn ones, ironically, the gusset shoved aside by the big toy. I look at Riley, she just shrugs. Not our show now.

My wife is now pinching her nipple, she's an older version of Riley. I can't help it, my cock hardens.

"The house was too clean and you two were too close." She says, now massaging her clit, "The first night, I didn't take a pill, stayed in bed. I didn't want to do anything until I had time to think it out. I haven't been a good wife and I know it, but..."

Riley starts, "Mom, I..." I squeeze her hand, she stops. It is time to listen, not talk.

Misty has the toy again, she picks up her cute ass and slides off those little girl undies, "Found these in your trash. I like em, I think your dad does too."

I nod my head, why not, it's all out there now.

Now we can see the jewel of the butt plug as my wife goes back to fucking herself, "Jack, you are great. You were all over me, all day. There was no doubt in my mind that I hadn't lost you, but something was up. That first night, when you came back to bed, you smelled clean. I spent all day working it over in my mind. I had to know, to be sure.

"So, last night, no pill. I felt you leave, and, in a few minutes, I followed. I was naked, and much to my shame, my pussy was wet. I had no idea this could affect me like it does.

"You didn't close the door. I stood in the hall, my fingers rubbing my clit, and listened to you have sex with our very willing daughter. I had reconciled my thoughts. Better under our roof than any one of my horny girlfriends that make passes at you. Our secret, you know? I wasn't prepared for how much it turned me on. I had to see. I nudged the door open, you two were too busy fucking to notice.

"I stifled a gasp. My daughter, whom I hadn't seen naked in years; so beautiful, bent over as her father, with that magnificent cock of his, was fucking her, sliding in and out. I had never seen anything as exciting as incest. I watched you cum, Riley, and I came too. I slipped out, went back to bed. I got no sleep. Now I knew. I also admitted to myself that I wanted more.

"So. Pretty obvious where I stand on incest, but you two have been sneaking around behind my back. Would you agree?"

I nodded, nudged Riley, "Yes, Mom."

Misty had her legs back up on the arms of the chair, "Thank you. I've never had sex with a woman, had a few offers, but never took any. Riley, your punishment is going to be licking my pussy."

Riley's mouth fell open. She turned and looked at me with pleading eyes. I squeezed her thigh, "Your mom's right, Muffin, we were wrong," I slipped my hand up her thigh and touched the wet cotton covering her pussy, "Try it. Your Mom tastes very good, better than my cum, and she just might want to return the favor."

Riley got up and went over to her mother, "I've never done this, Mom. I don't think I'll be any good."

Misty smiled, "Just do to my pussy what your father does to yours and I'll cum all over your face."

Riley knelt as Misty talked to me, "Your punishment is to watch. DO NOT touch yourself or attempt to join us, understood?"

I nodded and watched. Sounds easy, right? You have no idea. Looking at the two women I enjoy wild sex with sexing each other and not being able to stroke, torture.

Misty was looking between her daughter's face moving closer to her pussy and me, "I stopped shaving, Jack. You like our daughter's furry muff, so I'll join in," She gasped, "Oh fuck, baby. That's the spot!"

My cock was rigid, I fought to not touch it while I watched my daughter, the black cotton thong deep in the crevice of her cute, round ass, her mouth on her mother's pussy. Misty writhed in that chair, her hands full of Riley's hair, the room reeked of sex and felt ten degrees warmer. I literally sat on my hands.

Misty pulled Riley's mouth off her vagina, "Oh fuck, off the charts. I've cum twice already."

Looking at me, "Get off the bed. You sit here, we need more room."

Misty lay back on Riley's bed, gripped the jewel, pulled out the smooth steel butt plug, "I need you to lick Mom's ass too, baby."

Riley with a predatory look in her eyes, "Why not, I lick Dad's and he licks mine."

Misty lay back and grabbed her legs behind the knees, "What a fucking family."

Sitting on my hands in that chair watching my daughter enthusiastically running her tongue over her mother's pussy and asshole. I came. I'd never done that, totally blew my load with no hands. Fuck, it felt good. Misty noticed, "You're that turned on?"

"Fuck yes. I'm watching two women I love to fuck, fucking each other and they are my family. Off the charts."

Misty came, holding her daughter's head, "Gonna get better," she gasped, "Get up, Muffin, Mom's turn."

Riley popped up, slid off her thong, tossing it at me. "Lick it, Dad-O."

She lay down, pulling her legs up, "That was fun, Mom. You gonna lick my holes now?"

Misty smacked her little ass, "Don't be a smartass, young lady, and get ready to cum. First pussy I ever licked and it's my daughter."

I pressed the soaked fabric of that Calvin Klein thong to my mouth as Misty dove between her legs. The slurping was loud. Riley came, howling, holding her mother's head, and shoving herself up. Misty slid her hands up and captured Riley's nipples, that set her off again. My daughter was a sweating, moaning mess. She looked at me, hard again, "Oh Dad-O, this is so fucking good. I love pussy too, and I love Mom."

Misty licked her daughter's pussy until Riley pressed her head away, "Mom, too much. I need a break."

Mother and daughter lay sideways on Riley's bed, smiling. Misty pointed, "Punishment over, you obeyed. Now..."

She opened her legs wide. Riley followed her. Both my women spread in front of me, two wet red pussies, running with their cum the scent of them filling the air. Misty took her daughter's hand, "So, here we are, the two women in your life, four willing holes. Where do you want to start?"

I got up and took the one step to the bed, leaned over, and kissed my daughter, "Mom always cums first Muffin."

She smiled and held my rigid penis, "Wouldn't have it any other way, Dad-O."

Misty sighed, "Love you, my man."

We rearranged so that Misty and I were on the bed and Riley sat on the far edge.

Over my wife. My cock nestled at her entrance. Looking into her eyes, "Are you ready?"

Misty smiling, wiggling her pussy, "Is that what you asked her the first time?"

I nudged, slipping the head in, Misty gasped as I whispered, "Yes, I had to be sure."

Another inch inside my wife, she came, whispered, "What did she say?"

Ramming my full length in, crashing our hips together, "Fuck me, Dad."

My wife and I fucked like we hadn't fucked for months, we hadn't. It was great. Riley worked over her mother's nipples and Misty just lay there and took it, cumming over and over.

I came, going deep and hard and releasing. It felt amazing. I got off my wife and saw Riley masturbating. "Clean up your mom, muffin."

Riley smiled and dove between her mother's legs, licking everywhere. I was amazed, I was getting hard again. I touched them, "Our bed. Misty, would you like to watch Riley and I?"

Misty got up, picked her phone off the shelf, and headed for the door, "Is that even a question?"

Riley was riding me on our bed, soaking the sheets with her cum, talking to her mother who was fucking herself with a dildo. You can't make this shit up.

"Dad took my virginity; he was so gentle and so loving."

The fake cock slurped in and out of my wife's hole, "He took mine too, baby. He was such a gentleman."

I held off for as long as I could, but all too soon, my daughter coaxed a climax out of me. As she rode the ebb of her orgasm, her mother shoved her off, spread her legs, and dove in, saying, "Never had pussy, now I can't get enough."

Epilogue

So, the three of us became free-use, but not clothing-free. I loved massaging Misty and Riley through that soft cotton.

Two days later, I got up to find Carter's cotton panties and a note, "These are for 'big' girls. Put them on."

Fucked up, right? Of course, I put them on and fucked both my women with my cock sticking out of the leg hole while they pulled the gusset of their thongs aside. So fuckin good.

Next day, at breakfast, Riley got a text, then Misty. My daughter's eyes went wide, and she just stared at her phone. Misty glanced at hers and smiled.

Misty gently took Riley's phone and placed it on the counter next to hers. A video message from our son, Randy. Him sitting, masturbating while watching his family fuck on his computer. His message, "Can't wait to cum home, Mom."