Cotton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley, her arms clamped around my neck, furiously rubbed her clit on me then quivered. I felt the warm flood from her as my cock erupted, shooting onto those panties. We ground our bodies together as we climaxed, our cum mixing on the cotton.

I was done. I lifted my daughter off me and helped her stand. She was still shaking.

"I can't imagine anything better than that. Is fucking more intense?"

I put my cock back into my wet boxers, "Only if you do it right."

Riley smiled. Looking at her, I could see my cum all over the front of her panties, her soaked panties. She slipped her hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy through the fabric, pressing the gusset of those panties up into her wet vagina, leering at me as she did so, "I'm gonna wear these all day, Dad. So?"

Those poor Unicorns, drowning in our climax. I smiled at my own joke. Riley nudged me, "Is that a yes?"

I pulled her to me. We hugged, I whispered, "We must take time to let the heat die down and think about this. I let this go way too far. I feel I took advantage of you. I'm not thinking clearly these days."

"I get it, Dad. I love you."

"Wednesday, your Mom is going to visit her mother. Between now and then you, we need to be real adult and think about this, and not while we are masturbating."

Riley laughed, "Gotcha, Dad. That means you too."

I stepped back, "Good girl."

Riley put her hands on the bottom of that shirt and flipped it up, giving me my best view yet of her modest, but perfect breasts.

"Not fair," I said.

She left the shirt up and tweaked her nipples, "Didn't say I couldn't."

My cock was getting hard again. I had to leave that kitchen, or I was gonna throw my daughter up on that island and fuck her, damn the consequences. "Love ya, Muffin."

I had a few tough days at work; in early, home late. My productivity was not helped by my need to be in a stall in the bathroom, masturbating, reliving that morning with my daughter. I reached out to some of the incest dads I met on Reddit and got mostly positive advice. One guy had the whole thing blow up on him, but his story was very different than mine. Gobsmacker35, was the most help. He was around my age, his daughter, around Riley's when they started. She had come onto him and he fought it, eventually having the same adult conversation Riley and I had. Anyway, they are still having sex, ten years later, with her married and kids and all. It's not very often, he said, but it's still amazing.

I knew what I wanted to do, but I had to be sure my daughter was mature enough to handle an emotionally complex relationship like this.

Misty was up early Wednesday. She got out of bed; she sleeps naked, and I got a look at her former gymnast's body. Almost forty and still giving me a boner just looking at her. Before, Misty shaved her pussy. When she got sick, she stopped. I looked at her furry pussy, dark blond, wispy, not quite enough to hide her vagina. She noticed and pulled the covers back, I was hard, but not just from seeing the body that I miss.

Misty smiled, "You like it this way?"

"When you're ready, I'll take you any way I can, but since you asked, I kinda like it shaved, but I like it this way too."

She leaned over and put her small hand around my hard cock, "I can tell. Miss this guy. Haven't seen him up for a long time. I haven't been a good wife; I should at least suck this for you. Of course, now I don't have time. I'm getting better, Jack, and when I am, you're taking some vacation time."

Misty released my cock, went to her drawer, and got out her panties. She came over by the bed to slide them on, "I'm getting my urges back, Jack. Not all there yet, but soon. You've been good."

I reached out and caressed her pussy over the cotton fabric of her Vic's briefs. I felt the pubic hair underneath. I couldn't help it, I thought of Riley. Misty purred, "Miss that. Love ya guy." She finished dressing and was out the door, saying over her shoulder, "Have a fun day."

I lay in bed until I heard Riley downstairs. I didn't know if she was going to get into my bed or what. I knew what I wanted to do, and I was almost positive that my daughter did, but I had insisted we think about it. I threw the covers off. Showtime.

Riley was making me breakfast. The toaster oven glowed over two slices of bread, the vent fan over the stove hummed as my daughter tended to the pan, naked.

I stood in the doorway and just admired my daughter. Damn, she had a nice shape. As she moved, her butt clenched, making dimples. She'd open her legs a little and I could see some of that pubic hair, nice and dark, as I thought, also just the hint of her pussy lips.

She had something in the oven and bent over to check it. I stifled a gasp. Beautiful, her pussy, framed in that dense brown hair, very wet and very open, and just over it, her star, tight and clean. My cock stuck out the fly of my boxers. It's going to be a long and very satisfying day.

"Stop staring at your daughter's pussy and sit down, your breakfast is ready."

I stepped into the room, Riley, emptying the tray onto our plates, had more to say, "Today, the kitchen is a clothing-free zone."

I smiled, slipped off my shorts over my erection, and sat down.

Riley came over with two plates, an omelet, tater tots, sausage, I stared at her pert breasts as she put the plates down, "It seems like you have decided."

My daughter stood for a few seconds, letting me stare at her, "Yes, I have, and I have a plan for today."

I picked up my coffee mug and took a sip, waiting. Riley sat down and picked up her fork, "First, we shower together, yours is so big. Then we go to my bed. I want the first time there so that every night, I'll be reminded of the greatest day of my life."

We enjoyed an interesting breakfast, talking about her grandmother and mother, how well we slept, all talking around what was to come.

Riley got up, cleared the plates and cups, and extended her hand, "Dad, are you ready?"

I got up, Riley looked down and smiled, "Mmmm, looks like you are. That's pretty big there, Dad-O."

I put my hand on my daughter's perfect ass, guiding her out of the kitchen, "Not that big, kiddo, bigger than average, but not much more. I'll be careful."

"Oh, you don't have to worry, Dad. I've got a nice big dildo. I'm ready."

The rainfall showerhead covered us in a gentle, warm drizzle. The steam system covered our forbidden bathing in an ethereal cloud. We had just entered. I hugged my naked daughter. She looked up, angled her head, "Now, Dad."

Our lips met, the water running over our faces, my erection pressed against her firm belly. Her tongue slipped out, meeting mine, we moaned, pulled each other tighter, no words.

My hands slid down her wet body, cupping her small, round ass, my finger touching her star, she moaned again, broke our kiss, "There too?"

"Only if you want to," I replied, letting a soapy finger just open her.

"I can't help it. I can't say no to you."

My finger now one knuckle in, "Because I'm your father?"

Riley found my nipple and sucked hard, I almost came, "No, because you are my lover and my father."

I stepped back from her, took the bottle of body wash, and slowly bathed my girl. Running my hands softly over her face, down her arms, back up, down her chest, caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples.

"Killin' me, Dad-O"

Kneeling, my hands running up her firm legs, "Jus getting' started."

She leaned her head back, letting the water cascade over her face as she spread her legs, presenting me with her sex.

I ran the blade of my hand along her slit, she quivered, held my head, "Lick me," she whispered, "Please."

I moved my face closer, feeling her soft fur against my face. My tongue extended, just touching her fat clit. Riley pushed on the back of my head, her voice a raspy growl, "Eat my fucking pussy, Dad. Make me cum."

I did. I pursed my lips around that fat clitoris and sucked hard. Riley howled and wet my face as she climaxed. Still grinding her pussy into my face, her hands full of my hair, growling, me sucking on that clit, sliding a finger deep inside her, finding that G-spot, Riley shaking, cumming more, leaning back against the tile. My hands under her trim ass now, holding her up as I lick her pussy, reveling in the absolute wrongness. I have my face where my daughter pees. I almost laughed, Riley came again, pushed my face away, I stood, she hugged me, her face against my chest.

"It's time, Dad. Take me to my bed."

We stood in my bathroom and dried each other. Me running a towel over my tiny daughter, first her hair, that took a while, then her body until, on my knees, I carefully dried each foot. Riley sighed, "I had no idea how erotic little things can be. My turn."

It was comical watching tiny Riley reaching up to dry my hair and face. She briskly worked the towel over the rest of my body and knelt to finish, her face brushing my rampant penis.

"May I?" She asked.

"You don't have to ask."

"I'm not going to be any good."

"Knowing it's you will make it amazing."

Riley, holding my cock, smiled up at me, "No wonder Mom loves you so much."

She didn't mean to torture me; she was just being curious. She touched every inch, and my balls too. She extended her tongue and touched my shaft. I flinched, she looked up, "Okay?"

"Amazing, Muffin."

Riley smiled and caressed the head of my cock with her tongue. Then she pursed her lips and kissed it, leaving her lips on the head and opening her mouth, taking me in. I gasped. My daughter ignored me and kept going until she had almost all of me in her mouth. She slid her mouth down my cock three times. I watched and felt the warm wetness of her young mouth, her tongue exploring. I touched her head, "Muffin, you're really doing well. Dad's gonna cum if you keep that up."

She stopped and looked up, the head of my penis at her lips as she spoke, "I wanted to do this later, after. But now, Dad, I want it, I want my father to cum in my mouth. You'll last longer fucking me then, right?"

I laughed lightly, "Well, that's the legend, but with my beautiful little girl, all bets are off."

"Well, we have all day and..." She reached out, opened a drawer and took out the package, Viagra.

"You think of everything, my girl."

"Enlightened self-interest," she replied as she took me back into her mouth.

Not more than a minute later, I was there, "Dad's gonna cum, kiddo."

Riley moaned and her tongue worked harder. I put my hands on her head.

"Cumming." In a raspy whisper as I felt the need to release build and I groaned as my cock twitched and erupted into her mouth.

She didn't gag, didn't flinch. She doubled down sucking me, taking every drop until the sensation was too much and I touched her head. She leaned back on her calves, looked up smiling as she swallowed, "Awesome. I made you cum with my mouth."

I helped her up, 'You good with...?"

She leaned up and we kissed. I don't have a problem kissing a woman who just blew me, I like it. We swapped tongues and I tasted myself. Riley pulled back.

"I did my research, never tasted cum, but I knew what to expect. Not too bad."

"I drink a lot of pineapple juice, that makes it taste better."

My daughter took my hand, led me to her room, "Well, now I made my dad cum and he's gonna need a few to recover. What will we do?"

She squealed as I scooped her up and tossed her onto her bed. She's stripped all but the bottom sheet off. She lay there, legs wide, nipples hard, staring at me.

"Well, Dad's gonna take a few to get hard again, so I guess I'll have to put my mouth on your pussy and lick you till then."

Riley grabbed one of her pillows and tossed it on the floor, the other she slipped under that lovely round ass, "I read a lot, this will help. Eat my fucking pussy, Dad. Make me cum."

I pressed her muscular legs back until they hit her small breasts. She held them behind the knees as I ran my tongue over her perfect ass, teasing closer to her hole.

"Killin' me, Dad-O"

I ignored her as my tongue slipped along the edge of her tight little hole, moving up and then along the side of her opening, loving the scent of her lust. Riley shook, "So fuckin hot."

I trailed my tongue up, following the edge of her pubic hair, over the top, dipping into her navel and making her quiver again.

"I came, dad."

Now, my tongue back near her hole, I paused, put the tip of my tongue on the spot between her asshole and her vagina, pushed hard against her soft, warm skin, and moved up, letting my tongue fall into her soaked entrance. My daughter rewarded me with a flowing orgasm, her love cascading out of her and onto my tongue, her body shaking. She mumbled incoherently as she climaxed. I gently licked her clitoris, she flinched and touched my head, too much, I got it and backed away.

Riley, sweaty now, panting, staring at me standing next to her bed, "You have ruined me for other men."

"Nah, just showed you what you need to teach them."

"Dad, your cock is hard."

I looked down and then at my daughter, "That's because I want to do something that is very taboo."

Riley moved back and swiveled until she was fully on the bed. She took the pillow and slipped it back under her.

"Do you want to make love to your daughter? Take that nice, fat cock and slide it into her pussy, make her cum over and over?"

I got on the bed, used my legs to spread hers, she lay back as I moved in, "Yes, I do. I have for a long time, but it's very wrong."

Riley rubbing her pussy, the wet slosh of her excitement making me even more horny, "But then, why does it feel so good? Why do I want my dad so much?'

Her small hand touching, holding my cock, aligning it at her entrance, me, extending my arms past her shoulders, holding me up, preparing, "Because this is the greatest expression of love between two people."

Riley let go of my cock and put her legs around my thighs, "Then, Dad, look me in the eyes and love me, love your daughter."

I pressed, felt the head of my cock spread her, Riley, eyes wide, making that 'O' face as my penis filled her slowly.

"Ohhhhhh, fuuuuccckkkk." She moaned as I slid deeper until I felt her cervix. I stopped, "Okay?"

She ran her hands up and down my arms, "I have never felt so good."

"No pain?"

She smiled, "No, Dad, told ya, I got a big dildo. You can fuck me now. Any way you want, I'm yours, Dad-O."

I did. I shifted, slipped my arms under her, cupped her head, and railed her. So, wrong, so forbidden and so fucking good.

Riley flopped around under me, cumming and cumming, me fighting the need to fill her with my seed, not thinking about the consequences.

Panting into her ear, "Dad's gotta cum, baby."

Riley squeezing my arms, "In me, Dad. I'm safe, I want it all."

The electric pulse came up from my toes, passed through my balls and then I was cumming, my cock pulsing and growing, spewing deep inside her. Her quaking under me, soaking me and the bed with her orgasm.

I stopped stroking but stayed inside her as I softened, Riley wide-eyed, smiling.

"Better than I ever imagined."

I moved back, letting my penis slide out, pushed by a wave of our mixed love.

"I made a mess of your bed."

Riley got up, her pussy still dripping, "We, Dad-O, we made a mess of my bed. Guess we'll have to fuck everywhere else for the rest of the day."

I smiled, "Everywhere else?"

"Oh, hell yeah. By the time Mom gets back we'll have christened every room. Anywhere you go in this house, you will think of having sex with your daughter."

"I like it."

The day was a blur of sex. I'm in my forties, no teenager, but I amazed myself. I came no less than five times that day. My daughter showed an innate skill at sexual teasing. I sat in my recliner in the living room as my daughter took me into her mouth. On my knees, her on the couch where she usually sits, my face against her pussy. Riley on the dining room table, at the edge, me standing, fucking her where we have dinner every night.

The last fuck of the day. Riley gently held my penis, "Dad, go to your room."

Me, on my marriage bed, waiting. Riley comes in wearing those Carters cotton panties, yellow with blue canaries on them. My cock twitches.

"We only have time for one more fuck, daddy. Then we have to clean up."

My petite daughter straddled me.

"You wanna take those off?" I asked.

Riley reached down and pulled the gusset aside, showing me her wet pussy, leaking my cum, "No. I have a reason."

My daughter gripped my cock, positioned it at her entrance, and slid down. Fucking this girl never gets old. She's so hot and tight. Then she really started fucking with me.

"Daddy, you shouldn't have let me do this."

Watching her ride me, a gleam in her eye, "But Muffin, you shouldn't have come into Dad's room and pulled off the sheet."

Now she's cinder-shifting, moving her hips front to back, killin me.

"I heard you touching yourself, masturbating."

Pinching her nipples, she cums, pausing, gasping, then continues. I'm fighting the need.

"But, Muffin, that's a very private thing."

She leans over, feeds me a nipple, "Not when you say your daughter's name, Dad."

Riley is going for it now, she wants me to cum, "I can't help it, Muffin, you're so beautiful."

Her fingers on her clit now, head back, "Cum in me, Daddy, please."

I did. We timed it perfectly. As my daughter writhed in her climax, I pulled her tiny hips down and came deep inside her, huffing with the effort and wondering how soon I'd be able to do this again.

We lay and panted for a few seconds. Riley got off me, the gusset of those cotton panties soaked with us. She slipped them off, "Gonna have to hide these and wash them by hand."

When Misty walked in the door, the house no longer reeked of sex, the beds had been changed and her daughter and husband were making dinner, appropriately dressed.

Misty showered and tossed her clothes in the washer.

After dinner and TV, in bed with my wife, Misty reaches out and gently holds my cock, "Jack, I'm feeling better, maybe getting my urges back, may I try?"

You'd think I was spent, but this is my wife. I love my daughter but in that forbidden way. Misty and I have a bond, yeah, I was cheating, and I'll tell her about Jenny, later. But right now I felt my wife's mouth close around my cock and I was hard.

Misty tried, she really did, but in just a minute or so, she gagged, "I'm so sorry, babe. I want to, but I don't. I'm getting better. You can finish yourself, I don't mind."

Misty rolled over, got up, "I'm gonna take a sleeper, been a long day."

A 'sleeper' was a sleeping pill. Her medical shit fucked with her sleep. One thing, she takes one of those and the house could collapse, and she would sleep through it.

An hour later, still not able to sleep, fighting and losing the battle with a very dangerous idea. Misty, breathing deep and regular.

I get up, naked, and walk out our bedroom door, three steps down the hall. Riley's door is closed, I open it slowly.

Riley on her bed, sheet tossed off, naked. Ever since she was little, she couldn't sleep in a dark room. The nightlight next to her dresser gives her small, trim body a noir glow. The hair around her vagina seems to glow, calling me. I sit on the edge of the bed, put my hand lightly on her calf.

She shifts, purrs, but does not wake. Barely touching her, I move my hand up her leg. She shifts, opening herself.

Now I just feel the whisps of hair, I move my fingers in, touching her slit, closed and tight, dry. I put my fingers in my mouth, drenching them in saliva, try again, easier, my fingers glide over my daughter's most intimate region. Her body reacts now, I feel a touch of wetness and then her labia open and my finger slides in.

Riley's eyes bolt open, her mouth poised to scream, her hand clamped around my wrist.