Couch Surfing

Story Info
Our couch-surfing host was my wife's ex (and baby-daddy).
3.1k words
2.73
16.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
530 Followers

Have you ever heard of couch surfing? It's where you save on hotels by crashing on peoples' couches. It's also a great way to meet people. In fact, that's how I met my wife originally. She was couch-surfing together with her 1-year-old daughter, and I ended up surfing in the next-door apartment. Twelve months later, extended family members were couch-surfing to attend our wedding ceremony!

Normally I'm not into single mothers. But if you could see Nicole, I think you'd understand. She's an UNBELIEVABLY beautiful MILF. She's petite, she's demure, she wears thrift-store clothes like she's a runway model. She's got mid-length brown hair; I like to call her my "Brown-Eyed Girl" and whistle Van Morrison. And, oh my God, she has the. Most. Amazing. Ass. Ever. I could cum just walking behind her, staring at that thing as those hips swing. And she wears those tight jeans, too. I think she does it on purpose. I think she knows how stunning her ass is and she deliberately flaunts it. From the moment we started dating, not a day went by I wasn't in heaven drooling at those hips, those legs, that sexy sexy ass... mercy!

You could say my wife is a thrift-store wife. Not only does she do all her shopping at thrift stores (she has an eye for hidden gems). But in a sense, she HERSELF is thrift-store goods. I mean, she's used. She freely admits a double-digit body-count. Which, if she's like every other girl out there, means the reality is in the triple-digits. Yes, Nicole has entertained her fair share of suitors. She's done her 10,000 hours of practice and she's an expert in the bedroom. I'm overjoyed that of all those candidates, she chose ME to settle down with! With that smooth flat belly, Nicole could've hooked an athlete or a hedge-fund manager. How she settled with me, a run-of-the-mill insurance actuary, I'll never know. Maybe it helps that I was willing to adopt her daughter. It's hard enough for single mothers under normal circumstances. In Nicole's case it was double-hard, as her daughter Ida is half black! I'm used to the raised eyebrows by now. You know what, fuck off, I love Nicole and all the baggage that comes with her. If you've got a problem with that, you can pound sand.

As a matter of fact, this story I'm about to tell you is all about Nicole's "baggage".

It all started when we were looking for a couch-surfing host in Denver. I knew something was up when I saw Nicole's eyes widen. I moved behind her to look at the screen. It was a three-bedroom apartment in downtown Denver and the host lived alone. It was exactly what we needed, but Nicole looked like she'd seen a ghost.

"Do you know him?" I asked. The profile picture showed a clean-looking man around our age, black, professional.

"That's Ida's father!" said Nicole.

"Whoah," I said. I had never met any of Nicole's numerous exes, much less the one who knocked her up.

"Can we stay with him? Please??" Nicole grabbed my sleeve and flashed those puppy-dog eyes.

"You want us to couch-surf with your ex?" I said. "The man who got you pregnant and abandoned you?"

"That doesn't change the fact he's Ida's father," said Nicole.

"True," I said. "I guess if you're comfortable."

----- * ---------- * -----

The truth is, I was not just surprised, I was conflicted too. Of course I was intimidated and jealous. But in the two years I'd been married to Nicole... in the two years I'd been raising her black ex's daughter!... I'd developed an interracial cuckold fantasy. I never told Nicole, as I was deathly ashamed of it. But you can't raise another man's baby and NOT occasionally imagine what it was like when your wife got inseminated. ESPECIALLY if your wife has a slutty past, and ESPECIALLY if the baby is mixed-race! Whew! I'm getting hard now just thinking about it!

Nicole was non-chalant about the coming trip. But I couldn't stop thinking about it. I would fantasize about Nicole hooking up with her ex while the kid and I were asleep in the other room. Kissing him like old times, rubbing her hands all over his chest. Was he better than me? I wondered. Did he have a bigger cock? I mean, of course he did, but how MUCH bigger? I pictured my wife jumping in his arms. She's so petite, he would lift her like a feather. Throw her down on his bed and just start FUCKING her. It got me so hot I would have to sneak to the bathroom every night and rub one out. And meanwhile Nicole seemed totally unaffected. Like he was as harmless a host as an old classmate you took one class with once. I guess with as many men as Nicole's slept with, Darren IS kind of like that to her. But on the other hand, he's the only one who ever managed to breed her! So why was she acting like their relationship was so casual?

I had to play my cards right if I wanted my fantasy to cum true.

----- * ---------- * -----

I waited until the last day before our trip. We had already wired the money to Darren (Nicole's ex) and we were past the refund window.

"Baby," I said, "I'm not sure I'm comfortable staying with your ex."

"What do you mean?" said Nicole. "You've had three weeks! Why all of a sudden??"

"Hold on," I said, gesturing to calm her. "I didn't say YOU can't stay with him. I'll just sleep at a cheap motel, is all. Plus, that way, you can spend some quality time with Darren. I'm sure you have lots of catching up to do."

My wife gave me a strange look.

"Aren't you worried something could happen?" she said.

I shrugged.

"What could happen?" I said. "You're a married woman now."

"I guess you're right," she said. She almost seemed disappointed by the reminder that her slutty days were past. But she did a good job concealing it.

"I'll still have dinner with you all," I said. "I still want to meet Darren. I'm just not comfortable sleeping there. Him being your ex, and Ida's father, I mean."

"You sure are trusting," said Nicole, and she hugged me.

----- * ---------- * -----

"Darren!! Oh my god it is so good to see you!!"

Nicole and our couch-surfing host embraced like old friends.

If you're looking for one of those stories about a huge black gangster thug, you're on the wrong website. Darren was a perfect gentleman. He even had his alma mater logo on his sweater.

"And you must be MR. Nicole?" Darren shook my hand professionally.

"Wait a minute," I said. "I brought something. Let me fetch it from the car."

When I returned, Darren was playfully making faces with his daughter. The little girl giggled and made faces back at him. We had all agreed not to tell Ida the truth about her relation to Darren. But the girl seemed to get along naturally with her biological father anyway.

"Honey! You shouldn't have!" Nicole was surprised when I handed Darren the expensive wine bottle. It's not just that our tight budget has no allowance for Brunello di Montalcino. More importantly, we all know how Nicole gets when she drinks. 'Uninhibited' would be putting it lightly. Well, I mean, with a body count like Nicole's, SOMETHING must uninhibit her!

"Aww, thanks!" Darren clapped me on the back, friendly.

----- * ---------- * -----

The four of us got along swell. Darren was even comfortable enough to flirt a little at dinner.

"That's an adorable little girl you've got," he said. Ida was playing in the adjacent room. "I bet she got it from her father." *wink*

"Hmmmmm, I dunno," said Nicole, giggling. "I'm not so sure my husband would agree with that."

"Oh no," I said, "Darren's right!"

I sensed my moment.

I continued: "You two make a beautiful couple. I really feel proud actually, to raise such a lovely couple's baby."

"That's very generous of you," said Darren.

"Gosh, honey, it sounds like you want Darren to give us ANOTHER baby," said Nicole.

She was joking of course. I wanted to gush out YES!, but I knew that would make things awkward and ruin the whole plan.

So I parried banter with banter.

"Dunno about me," I said, "but I'm sure Darren wouldn't mind that!"

Darren chuckled. "I certainly wouldn't!" he said, and grabbed Nicole in a friend-hug.

----- * ---------- * -----

With Ida asleep on the couch, it was finally grownup time, which meant time to open the wine.

"None for me," I said, after Darren poured some for himself and Nicole.

"Why not?" said Nicole.

"I'm driving," I said. "Remember?"

"Oh." I guess since we were all such friends, Nicole thought I changed my mind about 'not being comfortable'.

"You don't have to leave so soon, do you?" said Darren.

I faked a yawn. "I think I should get going."

"I hate to drink without you here to keep me behaved," said Nicole, flirty.

"I'm sure Darren can keep you under control." *wink*

Like a good little wife, Nicole followed me to the car.

"You don't have to go, you know," she said.

I shrugged. "Darren will keep you good company."

"Honey, did you mean what you said earlier? About Darren and I being a good couple?"

"Absolutely."

"And about being honored to raise his baby?"

I took Nicole by the shoulders and looked her straight in the eye. "I wouldn't trade Ida for anything in the world, Nicky."

"You know, Darren still has the hots for me. And I might have a thing for him too, to be honest."

"Don't worry. I trust you."

"I know. I'm just not sure I trust myself."

"Have a little wine then, if you're nervous." *wink*

Nicole giggled and smacked my chest. "It's like you WANT something to happen tonight!"

"I'll see you tomorrow, then?" I artfully dodged the question.

Nicole gave me a chaste peck on the cheek. "I love you," she said.

"Have fun." I returned the kiss, and got in the car.

----- * ---------- * -----

Darren might have been a gentleman, but there's a limit to how GENTLE a man can be.

Darren and my wife are grownups. They were perfectly capable of reading between the lines. As far as marital fidelity goes, I had given my blessing implicitly.

So when Nicole got back to the living room, there wasn't much need to negotiate. Nicole drank her glass so she could later claim, 'The wine made me do it!' But even if the wine DID bring out the slut in her, by that point it was just a formality anyway.

Darren grabbed Nicole's leg and draped it over his own leg.

Nicole leaned into her ex and put her arms around him.

"I missed you," she said softly.

Their last liaison was more than four years ago, but they kissed as naturally as if it was only a day ago.

Try to imagine that beautiful skin contrast. Darren's dark black hand on Nicole's thigh. With the other hand, he was playing with her blouse. They were kissing tenderly, no other sound but their heavy breathing. You've seen white girls kiss black guys on video, but that's nothing like the chemistry when it happens in real life. I guess that's why Nicole let Darren go unprotected when they were dating. Even in her slut years, Nicole was always a safe slut. Even now, she makes me use a rubber... and I'm her husband! But on the night this story takes place, there would be no condoms, and no pulling out. Nicole had unconsciously decided all that in the moment when their lips touched.

They went to the bedroom and undressed in no particular hurry. Nicole got down on her belly so her lover could do her prone-bone. That was always their favorite position. It really highlights Nicole's amazing ass. Darren climbed on top on all fours. His fit black hips looked amazing against Nicole's shapely legs. My wife turned her face sideways and Darren gave her a sideways kiss. She moved her hands over his hands. Her hands looked so tiny and so pale on his! They were a match made in heaven. I really meant it when I told them I was honored to raise their beautiful baby.

Nicole moaned as Darren started probing for her opening. Her pussy was soaked, but it was hard to get that huge black cock in, in that position. Nicole pushed the sheets with her toes, opening her legs wider, spreading those beautiful hips. Finally Darren's phallus pierced her. She whimpered softly, such a pleasureful sigh. It was like she was reunited with her long lost true lover. I may be Nicole's husband, but Darren was the father of her child.

Years of marriage had tightened Nicole, but Darren was patient. He went slow at first, gradually loosening her up again. It helped that Nicole was so horny and wet. Darren had always been her favorite lover, and now there was also the thrill of extramarital sex. Ladies, you can cheat on your husbands; you can have sex with a black man; you can have unprotected pregnancy-risk sex; but until you combine all three together, you've never had REAL sex. Nicole's body-count was in the triple digits, but that night in Darren's apartment, she had REAL sex for the first time.

The couple paused when they heard Ida stirring in the other room. Thankfully, the little girl was only turning in her sleep. Both lovers sighed with relief, and it served as a perfect transition for Darren to speed up his pace a little. Nicole gripped her lover's hands tight as her first orgasm of the night started building. Darren attacked her neck with lots of wet sloppy kisses. He was thrusting fast now, urged on by the tension he could feel in Nicole's supple body.

Darren wanted that reunion sex to last longer. But the way Nicole's legs kept brushing against his feet, the poor host just couldn't endure it. At the last moment, he leaned his weight on his left arm, and with his right hand, he grabbed Nicole's hair and started pulling. That long cruel orgasm that had been smoldering in Nicole's core suddenly burst and poured into every inch of her body. She sank her teeth into the pillow to avoid waking the little girl in the adjacent room. Nicole was simply in paradise. In four years of marriage, she'd forgot how amazing sex can be. She could feel it all now, it felt like she was flying. Like she was soaring through the air, flitting between clouds. With her pussy full of Darren's member, Nicole's soul was full of pulsating bliss.

Darren grunted and thrust as deep as he could go. He never came the way normal men do. Instead of a burst of cum and then 'roll credits', Darren's orgasm was prolonged. Picture a dam bursting, except instead of water, it's a reservoir of molasses. Thick, creamy sperm slooowly seeped into my unfaithful wife. His cum flowed unhurried, but with infinite momentum. Like a steamroller, there was a sense of inevitability as his swimmers marched toward Nicole's womb. Darren's slow-rush climax refused to stop, the poor man had a look of pure agony on his face. He collapsed on top of Nicole, exhausted. It felt like he would crush her to death. He bit down on her ear hard and painfully, and STILL his testicles kept leisurely pumping DNA into my wife's body. By the time Nicole came down from her euphoric odyssey, her whole entire pussy, her cervix and her womb were FLOODED with Darren's thick healthy semen. As sure as the sun rises, my loving wife was pregnant. That knowledge filled her heart with the most sublime love and joy.

----- * ---------- * -----

I wish I was there to watch that night. I wonder what positions they did it in, and how many times they went. All I know for sure is, Nicole slept until the afternoon. When she finally texted me, there was no point even trying to make up explanations why she slept so late. Fortunately Darren was playing with Ida in the other room, so we could enjoy some quiet texting.

"Morning sleepyhead ;)" I texted.

"You're not mad?" she texted back.

"I'm excited," I texted. "Thought Darren might do something, but no idea you'd sleep all morning."

"Did you WANT us to have sex?" she texted. "Is that why you said we're a good couple?"

I answered with emoticons.

----- * ---------- * -----

"It was nice seeing you all!" Darren shook my hand again.

I was afraid things might be awkward, but they were perfectly natural.

(Much later, I learned Nicole wasn't the first ex to sleep with Darren with her husband's knowledge. In fact, she wasn't even his first baby-mama to do that!)

"Keep in touch," said Nicole. She gave Darren a chaste peck on the cheek.

Darren whispered something to Nicole and she nodded.

"Bye!" Nicole and I walked to the car hand-in-hand, with Ida holding my other hand.

----- * ---------- * -----

That was five years ago. We have three beautiful children now, all fathered by Darren. No more couch-surfing unfortunately, that couch would have to go on for days! Our oldest boy was conceived that night I just told you about. Nicole was super worried how I would react, but when she finally gathered the nerve to tell me, I was elated. "We're going to have another baby!" I said, and embraced her.

"You're not upset that Darren is the father?"

"Darling, it's like I said that night." I kissed her. "You and Darren are a beautiful couple. It's an honor to raise your beautiful babies."

We keep in touch with Darren and we all visit periodically. The other day Nicole was talking on the phone where she THOUGHT I couldn't hear her. Well, I COULD hear, even though she was talking low. I couldn't believe my ears! They were talking about making a fourth baby! They were brainstorming ideas about how to convince me. I think I'll play innocent and see what they come up with (leave a comment if you have any ideas!). But the truth is, I'll be THRILLED for Darren to impregnate my wife again!

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
530 Followers