All Comments on 'Couch Surfing'

by Wifeseed

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Hot Hot Hot Story! Having a "Hot" wife with a black baby, going to visit the old Black Boy Friend so he can knock her up again. That is pretty Darn Hot. It almost gave me wood! LOL Thanks, very good writing, great plot, Hot Story. Buster2U

yummicremeyummicreme2 months ago

Excellent as ever!

rixelsrixels2 months ago

She must be truly in love......just not with the husband. Real respect...... He must be needed for something

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut2 months ago

An interesting opening, then the "C" word became involved.

Such a pity, as parts were well written, but not for example when you wondered about X but knew Y was their favourite position.

Pastries_Pastries_2 months ago

She always wanted to have a lot of kids, and doesn't want any of them to feel left out, so she has to make them with the same man, or at least the same skin color so that they dont feel like they dont belong.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

best. story. ever

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A sad story about a weak relationship.

If a guy is willing to take in/be with a single mom, that’s a good thing. The woman not respecting that is bad.

The main character turning the woman in a hot wife is weaksauce. Encouraging her to get get pregnant by the ex is mentally deficient. Being thrilled at the woman and ex planning a fourth child is pretty deceitful, disrespectful, and outright evil. That the Mac is thrilled about accepting more infidelity, thrilled at it, and will accept responsibility for another man’s fourth kid? Not someone I would want to know in real life. They might as well be a personality-missing eunich, and keep them away from everyone else.

This is a sad, formulaic cuck story.

As a narrative, it’s okay. Just okay, which means it’s not capable of standing out. The ‘attaboys’ are coming from people who either want the validation of having a crowd of like-minded writers who crank out stories about morally-and-mentally abnormals, or they identify with the characters… which is a problem for them.

Wifeseed, you can probably do better.

Stop aiming low.

Oleanna1104Oleanna11042 months ago

This story is great and I enjoyed.

IDK why anonymous people are allowed to comment on stories, so many of these idiots refuse to understand that this is a harmless fantasy ^^

MarriedfagMarriedfag2 months ago

Awesome story. Not everyone can understand the excitement and rush that a person can feel in this situation, it's not for everyone.

With that said, lived the story but personally I would have "drank too much and passed out on the couch" just so I could lay there and listen to her enjoying his great cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm not a fan of cucking myself, but I really don't understand why anons run around kink shaming people for getting off on things they don't like. They just seem like a bunch of insecure douchebags who scour the nets for people to criticize in the hopes of perpetuating their dumb race war. If you don't like it, just move on. Don't broadcast your conditional ED, i.e. your inability to get it up unless you do your daily part to keep white men supreme. It's some real tiny dick energy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Dislike not for the cuck stuff - not my general cuppa tea but to each their own - but rather for the whole erotic part being his fantasy and never knowing what actually happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous