Couch Time with My Bestie

Story Info
My friend's curiosity leads to some naughty explorations.
5.2k words
4.75
37k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction or a dramatization based on actual events. All characters, real or fictional, are 19 years of age or older. Please read responsibly. If you are reading one-handed, please enjoy and remember to take appropriate measures to control excessive spillage of any fluid emissions.


I'd spent the morning with my cousin down the street, splashing around in her pool and sneaking beers from her folks' fridge. At some point during the morning, I thought once again to myself how nice it was that we'd grown from bratty, squabbling kids to good friends and confidants - and, sometimes these days, co-conspirators in mischief of one sort or another.

We were only distant cousins; three or four removes, but we'd grown up together and were closer than some of my actual cousins. I felt at ease and comfortable around her, despite the fact that she'd blossomed into a super-attractive, shapely young woman, while I was still essentially a gawky kid waiting for my beard to come in. She didn't make me feel awkward at all.

Except when I caught glimpses of her tan lines peeking out of her suit, or watched the water cascade off of her full, ripe breasts. I put these images and others like them down almost as soon as they cropped up, though. We were friends. That was special to me and I wasn't about to fuck it up by letting my hormones run away and lead me to say or do something stupid that would spoil things.

When the sun got high and hot and we had the beginning of a good buzz on, she suggested we go enjoy the air conditioned indoors and watch a movie. We both showered off the pool water and she hung our suits out to dry while I was still toweling off.

"What am I gonna wear," I asked through the door when she told me what she'd done.

"Fresh towel, same as me, Silly," she said. "Top stack on the left in the closet."

I wrapped myself up and went out to find her scrolling through Netflix options on the TV. She'd made a crap-ton of popcorn and it filled a big bowl on the coffee table. The hot and buttery aroma filled my nose and piqued my hunger. She'd gotten two fresh beers out of the fridge as well, and they sat there, sweating beside the bowl.

We sat on the couch and she tossed a huge lightweight throw blanket over both of us as the show started. She moved the bowl of popcorn between us and passed me one of the beers. We munched and sipped contentedly as we watched.

Soon after we were settled, she casually pulled her towel off and pulled it out from under the blanket. "Don't wanna get too hot," she said. "You wanna hand me yours? I'll put 'em both on the chair for later." She tossed hers over the back of the recliner beside her.

I tugged mine off awkwardly, then pulled it out and handed it to her. It was more comfortable, yes, but kind of weird all the same; to be naked together under the same blanket with her. Weird and arousing. Best not think of that too much, though, or I'd get way too aroused.

We watched together, sipping and snacking. She would look over at me from time to time. I didn't make anything of it and kept watching, eating popcorn, and nursing my beer.

Her fingertips would brush my hand or arm from time to time as I reached for more popcorn. I didn't mind.

At one point she adjusted position and her knee briefly brushed my thigh. The thought suddenly came back to me insistently: We're essentially naked here. Naked together! I tried to push the thought down and just watch and enjoy her company and the show, but the thought persisted. I found myself glancing towards her more frequently.

Finally she caught me looking as she, too, snuck a glance over at me.

"This is pretty fun, huh?" She curled a smile at me that on anyone else I'd have instantly thought of as 'naughty'.

"What," I probed.

"You. Me. Watching TV. No clothes on."

"Yeah," I said, not sure where, if anywhere this was going. "Drinking beers, breaking rules. That's one reason I like hanging out with you so much: You're such a rebel."

"I'm not rebelling against anything, Silly" she said.

"Okay."

"I just enjoy being naughty."

I laughed at that.

"You ok? It's not making you uncomfortable, is it?"

I wasn't sure, but it almost sounded like she meant 'uncomfortable' as some kind of code for something.

"No, I'm ok, thanks."

There was a long pause before she spoke again. Her question was completely unexpected and something of a shock. "Are you masturbating?"

"What?!" I thought I knew what she was asking, but I deflected. "Are you asking if I've discovered my penis yet, or if I'm playing with myself right now?"

"Right now," she confirmed.

I extemporized. "Oh. Good. Because I was pretty sure we'd had that other conversation already."

"We did," she confirmed.

"Oh, good," I sighed. "Glad we covered that."

"So what about now," she persisted.

"Now? No. No! What would... whatever made you think to ask that?!"

"Oh, no reason. Just curious," she remarked enigmatically, as if she'd just asked me what the time was.

She brought her hand out from under the blanket and raised one finger to her lips. She sucked delicately on her fingertips before reaching over to grab another handful of popcorn.

"I was just thinking how brazen it would be, you know; how utterly daring and hot it would be to be sneaking a secret wank under the blanket, right here next to you - to me - on the couch. Naked."

She popped her gathered morsel of popcorn into her mouth and the kernels crunched softly but audibly between her teeth. She licked her fingertips clean again before sliding her hand back under the blanket.

"Why would I..." I stopped because right then I thought of exactly why I might be aroused; her, naked, right next to me. I didn't want to make her think I wasn't affected by that at all because I was, I just...

It came out all jumbled, just the way it was in my head at the moment. "I mean even if I were aroused, and I mean I should be, right? I mean I've got every reason to; you, you're here and, well... Okay. Still I'm not gonna..."

"Touch yourself," she interjected. "Why not?" She drew her hand from under the blanket again and brought her fingertips to her lips. I thought I smelled something like lilacs and balsamic over the buttery scent of the popcorn.

"Well, I don't think I could... I mean, I wouldn't want to..."

"Make me uncomfortable?"

"Yeah. That,"

"I wouldn't be."

"No? Even if you knew I were... was... well, practically masturbating right here next to you!?"

"No. I wouldn't be shocked or anything. I'd just think it was kind of - you know...hot."

"Oh."

She looked at me expectantly. I rushed to reassure her that it certainly wasn't for lack of inspiration that I wasn't stroking my cock madly right there beside her right then. "Well if I was - were; if I were playing with myself right now, it'd be because you've certainly given me plenty of me reason to."

"Oh?"

"Yes."

"Be specific," she said, smiling her naughty smile now.

"Well, you're really pretty and.. well you're a girl..."

"Thanks for noticing," she interjected.

"And you look really good in a bathing suit."

"Thanks." She paused a beat then said provocatively in a low, bedroom voice, "But I'm not wearing anything right now."

"No. You're not. So, good thing we've got a blanket, yeah?"

"Yeah," she said. She adjusted herself under the blanket and her bare knee brushed against mine again, less briefly.

"So you're not playing with yourself over there?"

I'd got over the initial shock of this new topic and decided to try and treat it just like any other subject of bantering between us. "Well, I might not tell you if I were, right? Wouldn't that add to the thrill if I was doing it secretly."

"I can understand that."

I pressed, "But you'd find that exciting?"

"Kid of, yeah." She looked at me with a measuring gaze. "You're okay talking about this?"

"What?"

"Masturbating."

"I'm cool talking about anything with you," I assured her. "So, yeah."

"You masturbate."

"I do," I admitted."Pretty regularly. We covered that already, yeah?."

"A little bit, but not the details" she allowed. Then, "What do you think about?"

"Well. I guess, um..."

"Do you ever think about me?"

"I try not to," I blurted. It just came out.

"Why?"

"Because you're special! We're friends! I..."

"No, I get it. It's okay. But if we weren't?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think I'm hot?"

"Oh, my! Oh, yes!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really. So hot that it takes extra effort not to..."

"What?"

"Think of you... that way."

"Awww... that's so sweet,"

Not long after that, the show we'd been watching ended. She surfed around a bit, looking for options, then suddenly asked if I wanted another beer.

I said, "Sure." I did. Then I thought, "But..."

"I'll go get them. Just don't look," she said, preparing to slip out from under the blanket. She paused and added, "or you might just see something that'll make you want to touch yourself."

She shot me a mischievous grin and I locked my eyes on the Netflix menu on the TV. "Not looking," I assured her. I passed her my empty bottle without looking.

But I was. In my peripheral vision, I saw her bare, pale tits jiggling as she tossed the blanket off and got up. It was everything I could do not to turn and stare.

Then she turned away and I did look. Her ass was gorgeous; firm, round, and heart-shaped, with sharp tan lines cutting sexily across the curves of her butt.

I heard her drop one of the bottles on the carpet.

She bent over at the waist to pick it up and her cheeks parted to reveal tantalizing hints of her pussy nestled in the shadows between her thighs. I felt myself stiffen further at the naughty sight.

"Now I really hope you're not looking," she said.

"Why's that?"

"Because I'm all bent over and you'd be able to see my thing."

"Your what?"

"My vagina. It's all exposed."

"Good thing I'm not looking, then," I said. I wasn't looking. I was staring, and gripping my erection under the blanket. It throbbed hotly in my hand.

"I'd be really embarrassed, too."

"Why's that," I asked.

"Because I'm all wet and my lips are probably gaping down there."

She reached behind with one hand and pried her cheek aside. I could clearly see her meaty lips dangling pendulously between her spread thighs. I stroked my shaft and thumbed away the drops of precum that oozed out of my slit.

"Yeah that's definitely something that'd make me hard and ready to masturbate! Even in spite of my self-imposed prohibition against masturbating to thoughts of you."

I heard her chuckle softly and murmur something I didn't quite catch. She reached between her legs with her other hand and stroked her lips, then plunged two fingers into her entrance, burying them to the knuckles. Then she stood up suddenly. I faced front quickly.

"I'll just go grab those beers, then. Thanks for not looking."

"Anytime," I assured her.

I heard her grab fresh beers from the fridge and I carefully arranged the blanket to conceal my newly inflated equipment.

She came back and got settled under the blanket. She was about to pass me a fresh beer, then she made a face. "Shucks! I forgot the bottle opener. Would you go grab it? It's right on the counter by the sink."

"Sure," I said. "Just don't look, right?"

"Fair's fair," she said. It wasn't quite a reassurance, but what the heck? I got up from under the blanket, my cock bobbing stiffly in front of me.

She was looking straight at it.

"Good thing you're not looking right now," I said, with as little irony as I could muster.

"Why's that?"

"Because my thing's all hard!"

"Your what?"

"My penis..."

"You mean your cock," she interjected.

"Yeah, my cock. My cock's hard. I've got an erection."

"Why would that be bad for me to see," she asked.

"Well, you mIght wonder...."

"What?"

"Why I'm hard."

"Oh. But you just told me you are."

"Yeah. So..."

"So, now I'm curious. Tell me why?"

"I'm gonna go get the church key," I said and stepped off towards the kitchen. I found it and started back to the TV room. "I'm coming back in. Don't look," I announced.

"Okay," she said, so I walked in.

She'd tossed the blanket somewhere. She was sitting there on the couch, naked, legs spread, one hand idly diddling her clit. And her gaze was riveted on my erection.

"It looks like you're looking," I remarked.

"I am! Oh, yes I am," she said dreamily.

"I thought we weren't looking," I said.

"Tell me why your cock's so hard," she countered.

"I was looking," I admitted.

"At me?"

"Yes."

"At my hot, wet pussy?"

"Yes."

"I made you hard?"

"Yes. Very. As you can see."

"Are we still good? You okay with this?"

"Yes. You've kinda got me into it. But I'm good."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. You're the mischievous one, remember? I'm just your partner in crime."

"Then bring that hot cock over closer where I can see it, partner."

No hesitation; I did.

She regarded my cock intently for a moment and then looked up at me. "Do you want to masturbate now?"

"Yes. Do you want me to?"

"Only if you feel like it," she said, then spread her legs wide to show off her wet pussy and the two fingers she was working into it. Her other hand rose to cup one gorgeous breast and she tweaked her hard nipple, rolling and tugging it between her thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, I definitely feel like it now," I assured her. I gripped my cock in one hand and stroked it while I tugged at my now aching balls with the other. "Now I'm never gonna be able to not think of you when I masturbate," I informed her.

She shot me a wicked grin. "And I'm always gonna think of that gorgeous cock you've got there," she shot back. Her fingers made delightful squishy sounds as she fingered herself.

"Girls have it so easy," I remarked.

"How so?"

"Self lubricating," I said.

"Come here." She beckoned me closer. I moved until I was standing between her spread knees. She licked her lips as she eyed my cock and worked her fingers in her wet pussy.

She pulled her fingers out and they glistened with her juices. She leaned forward and reached for me. I let my hands fall away from my tackle and she gripped me in her greasy fist, smearing my cock with her cunt juices. Her fingers felt divine on my shaft; soft and hot and slick.

She gave me a couple tugs, marveling, "It's so hot! So hard!" She let go and I resumed stroking. "There! That's better, yes," she asked as she resumed fingering herself.

"Oh, yes! Feels great now, all nice and slick," I said, then thought a naughty thought and let it gush out, straight past the filter. "Although,..." I teased.

"What?"

"Well, it just felt a whole lot better when you were doing it."

"Hmm," she said thoughtfully. "Well, let's revisit that then,..." she said, standing up and taking hold of me in her gooey fingers again. It felt amazing!

"...and let's see if that works both ways, shall we?" She cocked one leg up, putting her foot on the coffee table. With her other hand, she guided my fingers to her moist lips.

I explored her eagerly, fingers running everywhere at once. "Confirmed," she sighed, "it feels way better when you do it. I'm gonna have to have you come over more often," she giggled.

"I'd be happy to," I said, sliding one, then two fingers into her tight, hot box. "Your... vagina feels amazing!"

"Be naughty with me," she chides good-naturedly, "Talk dirty! It turns me on! Say cunt!"

"Your cunt is fucking fantastic," I said.

"And your big, hard dick is so amazing! All thick, and so hot... and full of cum, I hope."

"You're really close to finding out,"

I warned her.

"Will you... would you kiss me? Would that be weird?"

"I think at this point it'd be pretty weird not to," I said.

She wrapped her fingers around the back of my neck and pulled our lips slowly closer together, while her gooey fingers stroked my hard-as-fuck cock and I plunged my digits into her hot, swampy cunt.

Our lips met. Hers were moist and soft and warm and they glided across mine gently, nuzzling. She gripped my cock firmly as she pressed her lips harder against me and slid her tongue into my mouth.

She swirled her tongue against mine, toying and teasing, then coaxing me to explore her mouth. When I did, she grasped my tongue in her teeth and tugged on it gently. It felt sexy and hot; even more so as she scraped her fingernails gently against my shaft at the same time. I groaned into her mouth.

She pulled her mouth away from mine, teeth still tugging my tongue. "Mmm, that was nice, she said, giving a couple twists of the wrist as she stroked my shaft.

"I think we got this a little backwards," I said, breathlessly.

"How so," she grinned at me.

"Well, I'd have thought kissing would lead to petting more than the other way around." We shared a little laugh between us at that.

Then she leaned into me, her lips brushing my ear. She let go of my cock and placed both hands on my shoulders as she murmured, "I'm done petting now," she said.

I thought she meant we'd done enough mischief for the day and I carefully withdrew my fingers from her hot, swampy sex.

We were far from done, though.

"I want your cum" she insisted. In my mouth," she clarified, then she turned and pushed me down onto the couch. She was on her knees between mine in an instant and her mouth engulfed me. She pressed her mouth down my shaft and back, going steadily further each time.

I felt my cockhead rub the back of her palate, the back of her mouth, and then the top of her throat. The intensity of her mouth on my cock, her wet tongue gliding along the underside of my shaft took my breath away.

A wet coughing sound came from her throat and suddenly her lips were wrapped around the very root of my cock. She tugged at my balls and her tongue snaked out to lick my nutsack.

"Fuck! That feels so fucking good. You're gonna make me cum," I advised her.

"Mmm-mmm," she acknowledged. She backed off but didn't back down. She fucked the working end of my cock with her mouth; hard, fast, wet, and tight, while she furiously stroked the rest of my shaft from root to her pumping lips with one hand and tugged and fingered my balls and taint with the other.

Holy shit was I ever gonna blow! "Damn-fuck-shit! So-fucking-good! I'm cumming! Fuck-I'm-cumming!"

She never flinched. She just kept working my cock marvelously. I felt a huge wad of cum rocket through my urethra, dilating my cock and pee slit hard enough that it ached. And then again, and again, my orgasm rippled through me, sending hot cum gushing through my cock and into her mouth.

She swallowed eagerly as I filled her, but cum soon leaked out the corners of her lips and dribbled down her chin and onto my balls.

Eventually my climax and the flood of my ejaculations tapered off. I was breathing hard and feeling all warm and fuzzy and weak and spent, from nipples to knees. "Geez-um-fuck-damn! I've never cum so hard in my fucking life," I swore. It was true: I hadn't.

She crawled up onto the couch, straddling my hips. Her lips inches from mine, she opened her mouth to show me her tongue swimming in a creamy lake of my fresh semen; the last bit she'd caught but had yet to swallow.

I gripped her by the back of her neck and kissed her hard, my tongue splashing around hers. Together we tongue wrestled in the last wads of my creamy cum, sharing and swallowing it until it was gone. And then I kept on kissing her long and hard.

Her hands found my cock and stroked at me. Finding me still hard, she rubbed my cockhead between her lips and against her clit, moaning into my mouth. She started to press me down towards her entrance.

12