Couch Time with My Bestie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Not yet. Please," I gasped, tugging my tongue out of her mouth.

"Why not," she almost pouted. "You're still ready. I'm so ready! I want you inside me. I've wanted to feel you inside me so..."

"Just a little longer," I pleaded. "I really really want to taste you!"

"Okay," she grinned. "That'll work." She slid off of me and lay back on the couch, spreading her thighs wide and grabbing behind her knees with both hands to spread herself for me. "Eat me! Eat my dirty, naughty, soaking-wet pussy!"

I eagerly positioned myself between her wide-spread thighs and inhaled deeply. "You smell so damned delicious," I told her.

"Fucking eat me. then!"

I wanted to ask her to tell me how but I opted for discovery learning. It paid off. I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around her hood, slathering my tongue around, probing for the head of her clit while I eased two fingers into her gooey entrance. She sighed and planted her heels high on my back.

"Yes! Just like that! Suck my clit and finger fuck me!"

I slid two fingertips up the front wall of her cunt, rubbed at her taint with my ring finger, and pressed my pinkie against her tight anus. She purred and moaned as I fingered and licked her. She was so damned delicious! I just wanted to eat her forever!

She bucked her hips against my mouth and I redoubled my efforts with lips and tongue slashing through her hot folds and smashing against her clit. I slipped my pinkie into her asshole and she moaned appreciatively, so I fucked her ass with it while I finger-fucked her hot cunt.

I worked a good, long time at trying to solve her pussy puzzle.

After a deliciously long bit of sucking at and lapping up and breathing in her hot juices, she began to shudder against my mouth and fingers.

Her climax was unexpected, though long anticipated; and it was. spectacular. I'm pretty sure she made up some of the words she shouted and a lot of it wasn't even words at all, but I got the distinct impression that I'd done something right.

She caught her breath after a bit, breathing in deeply and humming contentedly. Then she worked herself up on to her elbows and confronted me, still kneeling between her thighs and licking her sweet juices from my lips.

"Where the fuck did you learn to eat pussy like that?!"

"You just taught me," I smiled.

"Bullshit!"

"Serious. I've given it a lot of thought, but that was my first time with a live huhu."

"Oh, my God! Please tell me you haven't been practicing on cadavers."

"No, just in my head," I said, then hastened to add, l "on imaginary but live vaginas."

"Holy shit that was good," she said. Then her eyes fell to my still very hard cock. "Well, seems like you're still ready, Sport," she remarked with a naughty leer.

"I'm pretty sure eating your hot cunt made me even harder," I said.

"You're such a charmer. Let's test that assertion." She leaned forward and gripped my shaft, stroking it and squeezing it.

"Oh, you're all the way hard, Big Boy! How about you come on up here and slide that yummy cock into my nice, hot pussy, hmm?"

"Happy to oblige, ma'am." I gave her a wink and slid up between her thighs. She drew me towards her and socketed my cockhead once again in the steamy caldera of her entrance.

"Fuck me," she breathed.

"Are you sure," I asked, keeping very still.

"Yes! Very sure. Fuck me. Fill me up with that huge cock and fuck me silly!"

"We'll still be cool? Still be friends?"

"Fuck, yes!"

"Promise?"

"I promise and pinkie swear and sign and fucking notarize." By then she suspected that I was just a little bit teasing her. "But I swear if you don't shove that gorgeous cock all up inside me really fucking soon, I'll tell cousin Jen you're the one who stole her bathing suit at the beach party."

"But I didn't," I protested.

"I know. I did. But who's she gonna believe?"

"Fair point," I said and began to slowly slide myself into her, not because of her half-joking threat, but because by that point I really, really wanted to.

But not too fast. I was enjoying it immensely and I wanted to take my time with my cock's very first dive into a real, live vagina.

Yes, I was a virgin. Yes, she was my first. It couldn't possibly have been better with anyone else. Maybe that's why I'd still been a virgin.

All those thoughts and more rushed through my mind as I slowly slid into her. I only half heard her protestations.

"Damn you! Fuck me! Stop teasing me you fucking bastard! I'm gonna... fuck! Gah! You feel so fucking good! Your cock is fucking amazing! Shit!"

My cockhead had snuggled up to the stretchy roof of her cunt and her slick walls gripped my shaft like a glove. My balls nuzzled against her taint and asshole. I pressed my hood forward and held myself there, breathing hard with wonder and excitement.

"You feel so good! All snug around me! This is fucking amazing! Wow! Never in my wildest! This is so much more fun than masturbating, even when you do it," I said.

"Dude! Are you fucking telling me you're a virgin?!

"Not any more, apparently," I joked.

She laughed. I joined her. Her laughter echoed through her core and tickled my cock as it reverberated in her pelvis.

"So what do I do now," I asked her.

"Seriously?!"

"Not really, but kinda? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to go something like this."

I pulled out a little and pumped my cock deep inside her with short, shallow strokes.

"Huh! Fuck! Yes! Like that! Love that," she gasped.

"Or maybe like this?" I pulled all the way out, not too fast, then slid back into her at a measured pace. I fucked her in long, deep strokes until I was getting close to another plateau.

She moaned and sighed and encouraged me. "Fuck! That feels so good! Yes! More! Please! I'm so close! Don't stop!"

Of course I stopped. "I'm just not sure I'm doing it right," I complained. Her eyes shot wide open and she glared at me a long moment. She almost looked truly angry. Almost.

He hooked her leg around my knee and rolled us hard until my ass was on top of the ottoman and my shins hit the coffee table with a loud, painful thud. Her cunt gripped my cock the whole time.

Astride me, she shoved me back against the couch and leaned over me, her gorgeous tits bouncing in front of me as she worked her hips and ground her hot sex on my dick.

"You wanna play games? You wanna tease me like that!?"

"Seems so," I answered flippantly.

"Shut up! I'm gonna fuck your huge gorgeous dick right the fuck off, Mister. This time. Next time I tell you to fuck me silly you'd best do it!"

She set to fucking me so energetically that I half thought she was serious about trying to fuck my cock right off of me. Her hips and thighs worked her cunt furiously on my cock. She soon reached her plateau and redoubled her efforts.

I reached up with one hand and squeezed hard on one bouncing tit, thumbing her hard nipple. She groaned deep in her throat.

I reached down with the other hand and found the hard nub of her clit with my middle finger and drugged that fast-moving button for all I was worth. She yelled.

"Fuck! Fuck you! Shit! Fuck! Fuck! You fucking bastard! I'm gonna cum! Cum in me! Cum in my pussy you fucker! Shit! Gah! Aaaaugh! Yes! Yes! Fucking yehssss!"

Her clenching cunt muscles sent me over the edge and I erupted again just as she climaxed on me. She bucked and rode my cock through a furious orgasm as I exploded inside her.

Long, intense moments later, I found myself naked on her couch, her naked beside me, our positions reversed now from where we'd first sat naked together just hours ago.

I heaved myself up off the couch and knelt between her spread thighs.

"What... what are you doing," she demanded.

"Telling you that was the best first time ever for me. Making sure we're still cool. We are, yeah?"

"Yes. Fuck, yes! So cool! Shit! Were you really... was that.."

"You're my first. Right now my only. Best ever. For an en equals one trial. I think it's still a valid sample," I said and that earned a chuckle.

"I just want to see if I..." I pressed both my palms against her thighs and saw a glimmer of semen bloom on her entrance.

"What?"

"If I left anything that needs to be cleaned up. Looks like I did."

"No. No! I can't," she protested as I inched my mouth towards her overworked sex. But when my mouth latched on to her, her protests evaporated into soft moans and "Oh, yes! Yes!"

I gently mined her pussy with my lips and fingers, bringing her to another, more subdued and gentle but no less intense orgasm.

As we lay together in the afterglow of our accidental-on-purpose afternoon of sexploration, she snuggled up next to me, all skin-on-skin.

"That was amazing,l she sighed.

"Yes, it was. And it's all your fault!"

"Me!?"

"Yes. You're a dirty, naughty cockmouth-hungry cumslut and you've subverted an innocent boy and subverted and seduced him, stripped him of his virginity to fulfil your lurid, wanton desires."

"You fucking loved it!"

"I fucking loved it," I admitted. "And I love you!"

"Jinx!" She popped up over me and gazed intently into my eyes.

"You should know that by now. I've always loved you! And always will," I swore.

"I love you, too, Superdick."

"What!?"

"That's my new pet nickname for you. I love you. And I fucking love your superdick. Wanna come over for a swim tomorrow?"

I absolutely did.

12