Cougar Adventures

Story Info
Older female seduces two young gardeners.
6.7k words
4.37
27k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cougar adventures

Part I

I am in the garden sunbathing, on a white lounger. I have my sunglasses on and my Kindle in my hand. My body is turning a nice golden brown. My black hair is held up on top of my head with a clip.

My body isn't as firm as it used to be. There is softness around my belly. I have stretch marks on my thighs. My breasts drop a bit further south.

Still, I'm alone. I can wear my tiny black bikini, without judgment. It has a thong for the bottom, which I would never wear out in public.

I hear a noise and it sounds like my side gate is opening. It doesn't have a lock. Who the hell is that shattering my peace? I wasn't expecting anyone this morning. Crap.

A young man appears and looks startled to see me. Judging by his un-lined face, he couldn't be more than twenty-five. "I'm so sorry, I'm the gardener. I didn't expect anyone to be here."

I eye him suspiciously, but I don't cover myself up or get off the lounger.

"Where's Robert? He usually does the garden." Robert was a sixty-something sprightly man who always tended the lawns.

The young man looked nervous and embarrassed. "Robert passed this job to me, to help me out. I'm new to the gardening business."

I sighed, damn Robert for not telling me. Now I would have to go back indoors as this young man will need to trim the hedge behind the sun lounger.

He walks over to me and offers his hand to shake mine, "I'm Liam. Pleased to meet you."

My eyes are hidden behind my glasses so I can check him out from top to toe.

He was a virile boy (to me he was a boy, as I was now a mature lady of fifty), and he was absolutely delicious.

There was something delectable about his young, fit body; the rippling muscles, the thick muscular thighs, those big biceps that could probably lift me up......I felt a stirring of interest in my pussy.

"You can help me get up off this lounger. I'm not getting any younger," I joked.

I took his hand and his firm grip pulled me up. He was certainly strong and tugged a bit harder than he needed to as I stumbled and my breasts hit his chest.

"Oops" I said. Not in the least bit sorry.

His eyebrows rose up in shock and he took a step back and let go of my hand. "Sorry, sorry," he muttered.

"Don't worry about it, my dear boy." I said. "You may as well carry on doing the garden. Come inside afterwards so I can pay you. Robert always insisted on cash so I have the right money."

I started to walk off down the path slowly, with a swing to my hips. Halfway to the house, I turned to look at the young man. He was standing there, absolutely still and staring at my generous butt. Oh dear, I had forgotten I was wearing my thong bikini. He certainly was copping an eyeful.

"If you enjoyed looking at that, I'll let you have a feel later, if you are so inclined."

With a smirk, I continued back into the house. I hoped he would show up after the gardening and want more than just his cash.

Part II

I opened the door and slipped inside my cool, dark kitchen. I started laughing to myself at the poor young gardener. He didn't have a clue and wasn't going to stand a chance up against the likes of me.

I walked over to the sink and poured myself another glass of water from the tap.

God, what an insufferably hot day it was. I took a huge sip and as I was drinking, I let some of the water dribble down my chin and all over my chest where it pooled a little between my breasts.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the wetness and cold. My nipples started to pucker as I thought about the young man outside.

A sudden knock on the back door made me turn around fast and through the glass, I could see Liam. He looked nervous as hell and I had to stop myself from laughing again. I set my glass of water down and waved for him to come in.

"Yes, Liam? What can I do for you? Surely you haven't finished already. You've barely been outside for five minutes."

"Um, no Mrs Jones. I've got a problem. I don't have an extension lead so I can't start the lawn mower," he stuttered.

Good grief, he was divine and so adorable.

The poor boys' eyes were looking everywhere, but at my face and body. I didn't know if had noticed the wetness across my chest and the straining nipples on my bikini top.

I sauntered over to him and got up close. I saw him take a nervous gulp. "You'd better follow me, young man."

If he expected me to take him to the garage, or a tool shed then he was sadly mistaken. I was feeling intensely aroused and needed satisfaction that only a young cock was going to give me.

I headed towards the staircase.

"Mrs Jones, ah, where are we going?" he stammered.

I looked over my shoulder at him with an air of disgust, "We're getting the power cable of course! Come on, stop dithering."

I walked in front of him and slowly climbed up the stairs and wiggled my ass suggestively.

He reluctantly followed behind. His slow pace meant that his nose was eye level with my big ass. I wanted him to bury his face between my ass cheeks, but well...that would have to wait for another time.

When I reached half way up the stairs, I slowed my walk to let him catch up and then turned around suddenly so his face was staring right at my erect nipples.

They were so pointy, they could have taken his eye out. Unfortunately for me, his hand reached out and held onto the banister, before any delicious impact.

Damn it to hell. I needed to be quicker next time.

Part III

I pursed my lips together and looked down at this delectable young morsel.

"Sorry darling, I was just checking you were still following me."

I spun on my heels and climbed the remaining steps. At the top of the stairs, I took a right turn, straight for my bedroom.

It was a delightful room, with a four-poster bed right in the centre. A perfect setting for a solid fucking.

I slinked into the room and headed for the built-in wardrobe, right next to the bed.

The poor boy looked lost and hovered in the doorway. He was a fly, about to be caught in my web.

"It's in here, Liam, on the top shelf of my wardrobe. I'm afraid you are going to have to reach up and fetch it for me. Oh don't look so dismayed, young man. It's your fault, you know. Robert used to bring his own extension lead. Something to remember for next time hmm?"

Reluctantly he stepped into my lair. I had to stop myself from grinning and making him run the other way.

With much dilly-dallying, he made it to the wardrobe and I swung the door open.

He leapt back as though something was going to jump out and bite him. I was going to bite him alright, I thought to myself.

He was such a tall fella that reaching up past six feet was no trouble for him and I stepped to the side, to watch the rippling muscles on his back, as he stretched and searched for the cable.

I looked at his delicious tight buttocks and my hand couldn't help itself. I planted it straight down on one ass cheek.

"Mrs Jones!" He yelped.

Liam had just managed to take hold of the cable and pulled it down from the shelf, at the exact same moment that I had smacked him. The cable came tumbling down and landed with a loud clang by his feet.

"What are you doing? This is sexual assault, Mrs Jones. You can't touch me like that," he said in total disbelief at my audacity.

"Well I never! What an insult," I exclaimed. "You are such a tease, young man. I can see the desire in your eyes and you cannot deny your cock is already semi-hard. Look!" I pointed at his crotch.

We both stared and sure enough, there was a huge bulge straining against his jeans.

Liam looked embarrassed and shifty and started mumbling.

"What did you say? Speak up dear boy, for goodness sake. Where are your manners?"

"I can't help my body's reaction, Mrs Jones," he confessed, without meeting my gaze.

"But it doesn't mean that I want to do anything with you. This is very unprofessional."

"Oh for Pete's sake," I said. "Just take the cable and go back to the gardening."

I turned and walked over to the bed. Then very dramatically, I laid down in the middle of the mattress. Then I spread my legs wide and splayed one hand over my pussy and the other on my breast.

Liam was standing exactly where I had left him; his mouth agape and eyes round like saucers.

"You may go." I said, waving one hand towards the door. He was dismissed.

He finally moved into action and almost sprinted out the door, with the cable clattering along behind him.

I closed my eyes and continued playing with myself, a soft satisfied smile on my lips.

Oh, he was a tough nut to crack, but I knew with one hundred percent certainty, he was going to be back.

Part IV

I lay on my bed with my eyes half closed, languidly touching myself.

Outside I could hear the loud hum of the lawn mower. Oh good, I thought. If he wasn't man enough to fuck me, then at least he was keeping my garden nice and tidy.

My fingers were gently circling my nipples and my mound. I wasn't trying to stir myself up, but keeping myself on simmer. I was waiting for the main act to appear and turn me up to boiling point.

In my mind, various different scenarios played out and all of them ended with me getting the good rogering I deserved.

My ears pricked up when the lawn mower was switched off. So he was finally done. Excellent. I had enough of being kept warmed. I needed his heat. It was time to step it up a notch.

Slowly I wriggled out of my bikini thong and tossed it over the edge of the bed. Then I rolled myself over to my front and un-tied my bikini top. That too joined the thong.

I collapsed back down, ready, waiting and wet in anticipation.

"Mrs Jones." A voice called from a distant place.

A self-satisfied smile played on my lips. I looked at my glorious naked form. Even at this age, it was an excellent body and one that young men seemed to enjoy.

"I'm upstairs, dear boy," I called out.

"Mrs Jones?" The voice got louder. I could hear soft footsteps ascend the stairs.

"I'm still here," I answered back.

"Jesus Christ, Mrs Jones!" The boy had stopped short of the bedroom doorway again. His hands pressed on either side of the doorframe. His eyes stood out like stalks, looking at my naked form, spread eagled on the enormous bed.

"Are you going to stand there forever or are you finally going to service me, young man?" I enquired sarcastically.

Like condemned man about to go to the gallows, he walked slowly over to me.

I licked my lips salaciously and stared at his growing cock and by golly, it was growing with every step that he took.

He could not deny it now. The massive bulge was transparent to both of us.

I watched as he reached down to the flies of his jeans and with every button that was snapped open, I felt my stomach clench and the liquid drip out of my pussy.

"Get those off right now. I need to see your thick, hard young cock," I growled at him.

My sudden aggression jerked him out of his trance and with lightning quick movements, he shucked off his jeans and threw off his t-shirt.

"My, my. You are a delicious young specimen," I purred. "Your body is delightful and your cock so enticing for this cougar. I need it inside me, this very minute. Stick it inside now, young boy and fuck me hard," I demanded.

He tumbled on top of me and fumbled between my legs, grabbing his thick member. I shifted my thighs wider to give him greater access.

My hand reached down to spread open my plump pussy lips for him. His face was a vision and I trembled when he finally plunged his thick cock inside my cunt.

"Ahhh, that is so good, my boy. You are just delicious. Ram yourself inside me hard and fast and then spill your vibrant youthful seed inside me and make me come alive."

He grunted and groaned above me, spurred on my tantalizing words. I took hold of his buttocks and dug my nails in deep. He felt rock hard inside and out. My pussy was in ecstasy.

I wanted him to hit me deeper so I reluctantly let go of his tight buttocks and threw my legs over his shoulders to allow him to drive deeper.

His face was an absolute picture. I stared up at him, smug and satisfied.

My hand sneaked underneath our bodies to touch his asshole and I stuck in two fingers.

His eyes widened in shock and his movements stilled.

"Mrs Jones? What are you doing?" He gasped, breathless.

"Relax boy. Let me take you to somewhere sweet. Let yourself go for me."

He gave a slight nod as though giving up and continued to move and drive his rigid cock towards my cervix.

I pushed my fingers deeper into his tight virgin hole and started to rub and tap his anal wall.

"Arrgghh Fuck! Mrs Jones, that feels amazing. Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to come."

His expression was a mixture of agony and joy. I started to clench my internal muscles and the feeling of fullness and vibration started my own climax.

"Fuck me harder, young man, I need to come right this minute," I commanded.

His movements became more frenzied, as my fingers in his ass matched the speed of his cock driving into my cunt.

He threw back his head and shouted loudly when his hot cum spewed inside my tight hole and I screamed too as intense waves rolled through my body.

We were both violently convulsing, holding each other tight.

Goodness me, he was incredible.

When our orgasms had subsided, his face looked stunned "Thank you, Mrs Jones. That was....that was...indescribable."

"You're welcome, my boy. Now be a darling and extract yourself will you?"

He moved his heavy body off me and I lay still, getting my breath back.

"When you've cleaned yourself up, you can put the kettle on for me. I fancy a cup of tea. Oh, and your money for the gardening is downstairs. I hope you will come back next week."

I rolled over and shut my eyes for a sleep, sated and deliriously happy.

Part V

The following week, I was out in the garden again. We were having an unusual heat wave in England. Everyone was talking about it and it was such a bore. I couldn't even pop into Waitrose without the cashiers all jibber jabbering about the bloody weather. Gosh, the English really were ghastly dull.

I was lying on the sun lounger again and I was wearing my bright red string bikini, with thong bikini panties, of course. I didn't want to get suntan lines around my ass cheeks.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of the sun's rays warm my body and kissing it gently like a lover.

Just as I was about to doze off, I sensed a shadow over my face, like a cloud was passing over the sun and temporarily blocking it out.

I squinted up and yelped in horror at the shape of a large man looming over me. I scrabbled upright in the lounger.

"Relax, Mrs Jones, it's me Liam," said the timid voice of the gardener.

"Flippin heck, Liam! You scared the beejesus out of me. What the hell are you doing creeping around?"

"It's time for your weekly trim," he replied.

I look up at him with my eyes narrowed, "Are you making fun of me, young man?"

His face looked innocent, "No, ma'am, I'm here for your hedges. Remember I didn't have a ladder last week so I couldn't reach up to trim them."

"Oh right, of course. I forgot all about that. I suppose you brought your own ladder today?"

He nodded and pointed outside the house. "Yes, it's in the truck. I also asked my friend to come and help me, as someone needs to stand at the bottom of the ladder for health and safety. I hope that's ok?"

"Yes, that's fine, but I'm not paying you double. You can just split the cash," I huffed.

He nodded in agreement. "I'll just go and get him and our equipment then." He started walking off.

Christ, I thought to myself. My peace was shattered. I had been looking forward to a lazy morning in the sun.

"This is all rather upsetting, Liam," I yelled after him. He paused and turned around to look at me. I continued on, "You really should have called me to tell me this. I had plans you know. You had better do the job quickly."

He nodded and went outside to fetch his friend and so called equipment.

I wriggled back down on my lounger and reached over for my Kindle.

Ten minutes later, I heard a kerfuffle. Loud male voices and heavy scrapping of metal on concrete, then the thud of something being dropped.

I rolled my eyes. For Pete's sake, I was not going to get any peace today.

The side gate opened and in walks Liam with the top of a ladder tucked under his arm, like a heavy parcel. He heads straight towards me and I see that at the end of the other ladder is another young man. They both stop short near my lounger and put the ladder on the ground.

I eyed them both up and down. Well, well I thought to myself. Not just one delicious young man to stare at, but now two. I licked my lips. My morning had just picked up.

Part VI

"Mrs Jones, let me introduce Brad. He's one my best mates."

Liam nodded at the other man. While Liam was tall and dark haired, his friend Brad was like an angel, blond and blue eyed.

They were both wearing loose jeans and white t-shirts like a uniform. The contrasting colouring of them both was simply delightful and my stomach clenched in lust.

"Very pleased to meet you, Brad," I said with one eyebrow raised delicately. I also held out my hand for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs Jones," said Brad politely. He took my hand and shook it hard.

Oooh shivers, I thought. I did love a well brought up young man, with manners and a firm grip. He was simply delicious.

I smiled at him coquettishly, "And how old are you, Brad?"

He looked a bit taken aback to be asked such a personal question. "Ah, I'm twenty-four," he stuttered, not quite meeting my gaze.

Wonderful, I thought. Old enough.

I turned to Liam. "Well, you boys can start any time. Chop, chop, no time to waste."

"Uh, Mrs Jones you have to move. You're right next to the hedges that we have to cut."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but you strapping lads can move my lounger for me. You can put it over there." I pointed to the lawn area, next to the fence that had shrubs and no hedges.

I got up delicately and stretched my arms up high. Liam and Brad both stared as my generous breasts lifted up.

I started walking over to the lawn. The boys were still watching me, enjoying the view of my jiggling ass on display, the red string of the thong disappearing between my ass crack.

"Come along boys. Stop gawping," I called over my shoulder.

This spurred them into action and they lifted the lounger without breaking sweat and walked over to where I had stopped.

"Just here please. Thank you."

I watched them place the lounger down carefully and I stepped a little closer to Brad.

"Listen sweetie, I don't suppose you could do a lady a favour and help me un-tie my bikini top. I want to tan my back and I do hate those tan lines."

I turned my back to Brad, who looked rather dismayed. His eyes darted over to Liam as though silently asking him what to do. Liam looked back at him and nodded.

Brad took a nervous swallow and reached over. I felt the light touch of his fingers graze my skin and I arched my back and closed my eyes. I wanted to feel his rough hands on my body, but sadly the moment was over too soon. He was too damn deft at un-doing a bikini top.

"All un-tied, Mrs Jones," said Brad, taking a huge step back.

"Thank you, darling." I turned around to face both boys and let the bikini top fall to the ground.

Their eyes popped out of their heads and their jaws dropped open as they stared at my large, erect nipples, hypnotised.

I cupped my breasts and massaged them a little.

"Goodness boys, have you never seen breasts before? Stop staring and get on with your work." I dropped one breast and waved them away quickly, like swatting flies out of my face.

They both started half jogging, back to the ladder and hedge.

12