Cougar Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I silently chuckled. I was going to have so much fun with these two young men. I couldn't wait.

Part VII

If the boys thought I was going to lie on my front to get my back tanned, they were hugely mistaken.

Instead, I gently lowered myself down on the lounger, picked up my Kindle and propped myself up.

My milky white breasts splayed across my chest like two semi-deflated balloons. My nipples were like bullets pointing south. There was no way in hell these nipples were going to flatten down any time soon, with those two hard bodies in my line of vision.

I pretended to read, while all the time my eyes were roaming the boys and my brain was scheming.

They both looked intent on doing their work, which was such a pity. They conferred silently and worked efficiently together, one standing on the ladder with a hedge trimmer, the other below it holding the ladder steady.

I watched their tight buttocks in their jeans and their muscles rippling under their t-shirts. At one point, Brad lifted up the edge of his shirt to wipe the beads of sweat from his face and I sucked in my breath at the delicious sight of his smooth and hard abs. I started fanning my face with my hands, but there was no breeze to be found.

They were trying their damndest to not look my way and I was getting increasingly frustrated. Time for me to raise the stakes in the game, I thought to myself.

When Liam switched off the hedge trimmer, I walked over to them slowly, my breasts swaying from side to side.

"Boys, it is so hot outside and I don't want either of you to suffer heatstroke. Why don't you come inside the house for a nice cold drink?" I invited kindly.

Brad darted his gaze at Liam, his eyes round. Liam shrugged his shoulders and climbed down the ladder slowly. He put the hedge trimmer down.

"Ok, thank you, Mrs Jones. That sounds good," he acquiesced.

I am sure they thought there was safety in numbers and that the two of them could take on little old me. They were going to be in for a big surprise.

Part VIII

They followed me towards the house, like dutiful schoolboys. At the door, I swiveled round quickly, taking Brad unawares. He almost slammed into me, but managed to stop dead in his tracks before he collided with my breasts.

Damn it to hell, I needed to be quicker next time.

He looked at Liam again, who had a faint smirk on his face and a knowing smile tugging at his lips.

Shit, I thought to myself. The little bugger had warned Brad about my strategies.

This was not going to be as easy as I thought. I mentally shook my head and a smile played on my lips. I did so love a challenge.

"Oops sorry, Brad. I was checking you two were following me," I lied smoothly.

"No problem, Mrs Jones," he replied.

God, I loved a man who was so polite. I felt my pussy start to clench.

Now inside the kitchen, I walked over the sink. "Is water alright or do you prefer something with more fizz?" I enquired.

"Water is fine," they both said in unison.

"Gosh, you two are so adorable. You're like twins, speaking at the same time," I chuckled.

I filled two tall glasses with water and walked over to the large stainless steel fridge and pressed the glasses, one after the other against the ice dispenser.

"Here you go, my dears. Bottoms up!" I declared.

The young men gulped down their water, quick and fast.

"Slow down, darlings. You'll choke," I said.

They both stopped gulping and stood like statues watching me, with increasing unease on their faces. They were expecting me to make a move and I was not going to disappoint them.

I walked over to Brad and reached out to lightly touch his chest.

"You have such an amazing torso, darling. I would love to see it naked," I purred.

Absolute silence from the poor boy. I had shocked him into being mute.

Liam spoke up. "Mrs Jones, we are not having a repeat of what happened last week. I didn't want to mention it at all, but I am very uncomfortable. This is going to be the last time I come round here again."

Oh bless him, my dear little Liam had developed a backbone.

"Oh you poor poppet," I cooed at Brad. "He's warned you off me, hasn't he? Did he tell you that I fucked his asshole with my fingers?"

Brad's mouth fell open and Liam's face flushed bright red.

I grabbed Brad's chin in my hands. My long red fingernails scraped his delicious stubbled cheek. The whole time I was looking at Brad, but I was talking to Liam.

"I was certain you had come back for more, my dear and told all your friends about it so they could experience the thrill for themselves."

I released Brad's chin and started to walk away. "Such a pity you will never know the ecstasy of fucking an older woman, who knows exactly what she is doing."

I left the young men in the kitchen, looking like lost souls and went upstairs to my bedroom.

Part IX

I flopped onto my four-poster bed dramatically and lay staring at the white canopy.

Such innocent young men, with so much potential. There was a lot this cougar could teach them, if they would only loosen up and give in to their desires.

Sod it all to hell, I thought and shut my eyes.

"Mrs Jones," A quiet voice called out.

I opened one eye. My heart had started to accelerate a little faster in anticipation. I turned my head and low and behold who should be standing at the door, but Brad. What a surprise.

"Yes dear? What is it? Speak up or come closer." I didn't move from my lifeless state.

He walked into my room, clearly nervous.

"Ah, Mrs Jones I want you to fuck me in the ass with your fingers so badly and that's why I am here," he stuttered so quickly that his words all merged into one unbroken sentence.

I sat bolt upright, a huge satisfied smile on my face.

"My dear young man, why on earth didn't you say so at the start? We've wasted so much time already. Come along and take off all your clothes." I commanded.

I watched this beautiful golden boy strip his t-shirt off revealing a divine glistening body, beads of sweat sticking to him like little jewels. Then he shucked off his jeans and tight black briefs, revealing a cock so fine that I forgot all about Liam.

I swung my legs off the bed and walked over to the bedside table.

"Lay on the bed, face down right now and spread your legs," I ordered.

Brad hesitated for a fraction and then climbed onto the bed. I picked up the pillow near the headboard and threw it at him.

"You may want to tuck this under your enormous cock. I don't want you denting my mattress."

As Brad positioned the pillow underneath his crotch, I pulled open the drawer of the bedside table and took out a bottle of baby oil and a silver two and a half inch toy that looked like a small door knob.

It was oh so shiny and beautiful. Egg-shaped at the top, but slightly pointier at the tip, it tapered in the middle and flared out at the end like the base of a goblet. It could stand upright on it's own, like a little silver figurine. When you turned it upside down, the base was embedded with a pretty crystal. I did so love my sparkly things.

I was going to take this young man to heaven and back with this delightful toy.

Brad had now settled himself comfortably on the bed, with his face turned to the side, watching me. He saw the silver toy in my hand and started scrabbling to get up.

"Wait, what? Mrs Jones, what the hell is that and what are you going to do with it?" he asked with a look of pure terror on his face.

I tutted and pursed my lips together, "Goodness me, dear boy. Haven't you learnt anything by now? This cougar knows the ways to unlock a man's fantasies. Once I've finished with you, you'll be begging for more. Now for fucks sake, lie back down and relax. It will make both our lives so much easier."

Part X

He hesitated again, but then slowly lay down as though waiting for a massage.

They always succumbed to my charms. It was just the natural order.

I stripped off my bikini bottoms quickly and took the baby oil and butt plug with me onto the bed. I could not wait to touch his delectable body and possess it.

"Don't worry darling, your cougar is going to take good care of you," I whispered softly.

I poured a generous amount of baby oil onto the palms of my hands and rubbed them together.

"Don't move, darling. Just relax and enjoy yourself."

I had learnt that slow and steady was the way to get these young men to relax and let go completely. They were like skittish wild animals, ready to run at the slightest sense of danger.

I put both my hands on his delightfully tight buttocks and started massaging. He involuntarily clenched them.

"Let go, baby. Stop tensing." I continued to massage in firm strokes until I felt his butt cheeks soften. "Good boy, your cougar is very pleased with you."

My hand slipped between his legs and lightly grazed his balls. He jerked at the first touch.

"My, my, you are so jumpy. I'm not going to hurt you. You are going to love everything I do, I promise."

I ran my hands between his thighs, trailing my fingers down to scratch his balls again with my nails. I pushed my hand lower underneath his body and between his legs until I could grasp his thick shaft and gave it a few firm tugs.

"Ahhh," he moaned into the mattress.

I brought my hands back up to his ass and ran the tips of my fingers along his ass crack. Brad clenched his buttocks again.

I slapped one of his ass cheeks hard.

"Ouch! What the fuck?" He yelped, body pressing down onto the mattress, trying to move away from my brutal hand.

"Language, please. I do hate a young man who swears. If you don't listen, you're going to get another bloody good slapping, do you hear me?" I growled viciously.

I smoothed my hand gently over the area I had just slapped. A crimson colour was beginning to spread across his beautiful cheek. I leaned in and landed soft kisses on it.

I took the baby oil and poured a generous dose straight onto his ass and between his butt crack. My hands moved slowly, but firmly, stroking him. I spread the oil liberally over his asshole and down to his balls, massaging in the slick liquid.

"Spread your legs even further, darling. I need better access," I crooned.

Part XI

I continued my sensual massage, until I was certain that Brad had finally relaxed enough for my next move.

Taking the silver butt plug delicately in one hand, I squirted a generous amount of baby oil onto the pointed tip.

I used one hand to spread Brad's relaxed ass cheeks and touched the tip of the plug against his asshole. I was so pleased when he didn't clench.

"You are doing such a good job, sweetie. I know this will feel a little strange at first, but the initial discomfort will soon give way to so much pleasure, I promise you."

I gently pushed the plug further into his asshole, all the time giving words of encouragement and muttering terms of endearment.

Brad's body was shaking slightly and I could see his buttocks trembling, but he didn't clench which was very good indeed.

"That's it, you are doing so well. Beautiful baby," I continued to encourage him with my sweet words.

Eventually the whole plug was in to the hilt and I surveyed my handwork proud and pleased. The jewel at the top of the plug twinkled mischievously at me.

"How do you feel, darling?" I asked.

"Good. Full. Strange. Aroused," he admitted. His mouth faced my duvet so his voice was slightly muffled.

"Turn yourself over now, my darling pet."

I shifted to the side so that the beautiful young man could roll over. His face was such a delightful picture and I had to sample his delicious lips.

I leaned over him, my breasts hanging over his chest and kissed his perfect lips. My tongue pushed into his mouth and I ran it over his teeth and nibbled on his lower lip.

My hands were still oily and I applied them to his cock which I was inordinately pleased to see was very solid. I took hold of his thick length and gave him a good, firm long stroke.

By now, my own juices were flowing deliciously between my legs and I wanted to have him inside me with no preamble.

I climbed over Brad and straddled his muscular thighs.

"I am going to ride you so hard and fast young man and while I do, I want you to massage my breasts and tweak my nipples. When you feel yourself cumming, you need to clench your buttocks tight and you're going to have the most earth shattering climax."

He looked dazed, but I could tell he was hugely aroused by the way his cock twitched as though seeking out my hot pussy.

I grabbed his cock in one hand and pointed it at my opening. I ran the tip over my slit and rubbed it up and down, spreading my juices along my clit.

I moved his cock head into my pussy hole and I sat down hard, smiling wide as his huge cock spread my pussy walls apart.

"Arrgghh," screamed Brad. I hadn't even started moving and he was going to come too soon.

"Don't you dare cum," I shouted at him. "This cougar needs her pleasure too, damn you."

I put my hand on his chest and started to push myself up slowly, allowing his cock to glide out of my pussy then I moved my hips back down equally slowly.

I stilled for a minute. No point moving too quickly otherwise I was never going to get my own happy ending.

As I started to move again, I heard a voice calling from downstairs.

"Mrs Jones? Have you guys finished yet?"

I stopped in my tracks. It was Liam. That sneaky little son of a bitch. He knew what we were up to and was meddling with us.

I shouted down, "Get your little ass up here now, Liam. I know you want to join in on the fun. We're both waiting."

Part XII

Within seconds, my dark haired angel appeared magically at the doorway. His t-shirt was already off.

"What a cocky little bastard you are," I said, looking over my shoulder.

"You planned this all along didn't you? When I'm done with Brad, I'm going to fucking kill you."

Liam grinned back me, his face full of mischief and pure evil.

"What the hell are you waiting for? Take your bloody pants off. Brad here wants desperately to cum, don't you darling."

I wiggled my hips and Brad jerked up, groaning. His cock was aching to release its hot seed inside me.

Liam stood next to us both in all his naked glory, with his cock pointing straight towards me. He looked hopeful and expectant.

"You're not going to stick that up my ass today, darling. You're a little shithead and your cougar is not happy with you. Maybe another time." His face fell.

"I'm going to continue riding Brad over here and you can watch and jerk yourself off. If you're a good boy, maybe I'll ride you later."

I started a steady rhythm with dear Brad and pounded myself down on his cock hard and fast. Meanwhile, Liam clutched his cock firmly in his right hand and was tugging himself like a demon. His face was a picture of pure determination.

I watched my two delicious young men take pleasure in my company and I felt elated. My internal pussy walls started to clamp down on Brad's firm cock.

"That's it boys. Make yourselves cum thick and hot for me. Don't forget to clench your ass cheeks when you cum, Brad," I gasped, talking in short sharp bursts.

"I want Brad's potent sperm to implant itself deep inside my pussy and Liam, I want your hot cum to spray all over me. Come closer, darling."

All three of our movements were in sync and I closed my eyes at the pleasure of having two young men desire me.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum soon, Mrs Jones," groaned Brad, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"Yes, darling. You may let yourself go now. I'm ready for you."

With my words of encouragement, Liam too looked ready to tip himself over the edge.

"I'll let you cum too, my baby," I said and reached out a hand to grasp Liam's balls.

"Aarrggh," he yelled suddenly and shot out a huge stream of creamy spunk all over my breasts and chest. It was copious and glorious.

Brad also gave in to his release at the same time and he shouted and groaned loudly, "Fuck, I'm coming. I'm coming. Sweet Jesus, Mrs Jones."

His body spasmed violently and I smiled, delighted at my two incredible young men.

Finally, finally I gave in to my own pleasure and threw back my head and screamed as the waves ripped through my clit and spread across my pussy. My whole body was jerking as my climax rolled through me.

"Thank you my darlings, thank you so much," I gasped, exhausted and utterly spent.

I lay down gently on top of Brad, while Liam climbed on the bed and put his arms around us both.

The End


12