All Comments on 'Cougar Adventures'

by Overtherainbow33

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck their cute arses

If they like their bottom played with then time to give them a good pegging and sucking eachother

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

We got a thing goin on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely, exquisite, erotic! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Something similar to this happened to me

Except I was a naive 18 year old, and the cougar was my grandmother. My best friend and I used to tend her garden on Saturdays. Grandma used to sunbathe in tiny bikinis, and she loved having us watch her almost as much as we loved watching.

One Saturday she asked me to apply baby oil to her back and legs. Of course I jumped at the chance, and of course she asked me to untie her bikini. Long story short, my buddy and me discovered grandma loved young cock, and loved double penetration. And yes, she taught us the same trick with her fingers in our asses. Except the next time, she didn't use a sex toy on my ass, she taught me with my buddy's cock! I had the the best orgasm of my life fucking my grandmother in the ass, while my friend came in my virgin ass! Suffice to say, that was the best summer of our lives. Grandma taught us so many wonderful things without judgement, and she loved watching my buddy and me sucking each other off and fucking each other.

Paul left for university at the end of the summer, but I got a job locally, and I got to keep tending grandma's lawn every Saturday. It only lasted about a year, until I met my future wife, but I still think fondly of grandma, and my wife is grateful for everything she taught me.

wendy553wendy553about 1 month ago

Very good!

I am a cougar myself, my husband does not know.

He is away often for his work.

I am a Junior college Counselor 😊😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOvertherainbow33@Overtherainbow33
I love writing stories that have a slow build up and leave something to the imagination. You might sense that in my story "Beautiful Stranger." My style also tends to be more romance with a bit of erotica thrown in. This is reflected in my "Seriously Sexy" series. However, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES