Cougar Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned loudly and started thrusting his hips up, while I bounced down on top of him, using his shoulders as leverage to gain more momentum.

"That's it, boy. Pound me hard. This pussy hasn't been serviced in so long. I need you to fill me up."

"Fuck, you're so tight and wet, Mrs Jones. Jesus, I'm going to cum soon," he panted hoarsely.

I had a self-satisfied smile on my face as I milked him for all he was worth. A sheen of sweat covered his body and my own skin was slick with perspiration. I could feel a trickle of moisture falling between my breasts, which were still contained in my bra. Our frantic movements made them jiggle quite vigorously.

Jason's release came seconds later and he grunted and shouted, while spilling all his potent seed inside me. He pulled me closer to him and buried his face in my bosom.

Towards the end of my climax, I threw back my head and cried out loudly. My second orgasm was as just as earth shattering as the first and my internal walls clenched down tightly on Jason's cock, sucking him in further.

This young man really knew how to satisfy a cougar and I felt elated and sated.

Part XIV

Back home again, I found Robert sat at the kitchen table, trying on a wig in front of a mirror.

"Darling Robert, how are you?"

He turned to look at me and smiled. His wig was on all wonky. I walked over to help him straighten it. It was a long black wig, similar in style and colour to my own hair.

"Let me help you get this on properly, dear. There you go. Much better."

I leaned over his shoulders to stare at us both in the mirror.

"We look like twins," he guffawed.

"Yes, but you're so much prettier than I am," I laughed.

"How did it go with Jason?" he asked me kindly.

"Hmmm, it was good. I also went shopping. I bought you a dress." I pointed to the shopping bags by the kitchen door.

Robert turned to look at me with glowing eyes, "Did you scratch that itch of yours, dear?"

"Hmmm, yes for the time being, darling,"

Robert smiled a sweet smile and patted my arm lovingly.

"Very good, dear. Very good. Let's put the kettle on and have a cup of Earl Grey tea, shall we?"

The End.


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Jason

Should call her Mommy when he fucks her. And maybe a delicious threesome with "Mommy" and her "twin sister". God, that would be so fucking hot. Fucking "mom" while getting ass fucked by "Aunt dad".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story indeed. Thank you. I think the characters were perfectly fitted for their parts.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 2 years ago

Oh fuckity fuck!

What a rambunctious tale, so full of joy. A wonderful character, completely over the top, but who cares? Fun story.

Pilot4029Pilot4029about 3 years ago

I loved this story!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this and all the other stories that you have written.

Thanks for taking the time to write them.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

32 Arcadia Avenue - the Cougar A housewife emerges from lockdown as a cougar.in Mature
Mature Cougar Picks Up College Guy Married cougar finds a college guy to pleasure.in Mature
Nude Day Camping Couple makes new friends on National Nude Day.in Mature
Hot Tub Fun My mom's friend and I get a lot closer in the hot tub.in Mature
Fooling with His Best Friend's Mom A twenty-year-old and his best friend's mom on April Fool's.in Mature
More Stories