Cougar Attack Ch. 01

Story Info
A great reward for a good deed.
2.4k words
4.56
23.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers

There is an old saying that no good deed goes unpunished. This is a story about how my good deed was wonderfully rewarded.

It all started on a cruise ship. I like to take an ocean cruise the first week of December because the cost for an inside cabin is reasonable, especially when you travel solo and you have to pay for two people in the room. I had done this several times and, while I'm not a big fan of traveling solo, it does get me out of the cold mid-west winters.

I prefer the early seating for dinner and a request for a table of six or more. You meet interesting people and I've never been disappointed. On past cruises, I've done karaoke with a table mate and joined some for land excursions.

The first night on one particular cruise was like no other and none since.

When I arrived at my assigned table for dinner, there were three others already present. Across and a few chairs down was an attractive middle aged woman who was having some difficulty talking and kept coughing like something was caught in her throat.

We shared eye contact and I watched her carefully, wondering if the situation might worsen. It did. She stood up and looked straight at me with sheer fear and panic in her eyes.

Fortunately, due to my work, I'm required to be certified in first aid and CPR. I immediately ran behind her and performed the Heimlich maneuver. One pull and out shot something and her breathing returned to normal.

I've taken many classes over the years and this was the first time I actually put my training into action. She smiled and said, "Thank you so very much." Then she handed me the drink list and said, "Anything you want."

I looked at her in a bit of a shock. I've never been given something like this before and I wasn't sure how to respond. I looked at her and replied, "Thank you..."

She reached out, shook my hand and said, "I'm Jan and I'm serious. You can have anything you want."

"Larry, and thank you again but I'd feel better sharing something with you. Do you like a dry red wine?"

"Yes I do."

"How about we get some recommendations from the sommelier."

"That would be fine but I'd still like to do something just for you."

"Let's chat after dinner."

By this time others began to arrive except one chair was still empty and she informed the head waiter that her friend would not be joining us.

I took that chair next to Jan and introductions were made that included the home city. Jan was from Dallas and her absent friend hailed from Denver. She informed us that Cindy was still in Denver due to a major snow storm and wasn't able to make the cruise. Fortunately, she had booked everything through the cruise line and had purchased the trip insurance.

All of us were seasoned cruisers and had done this particular cruise several times. I offered up that I like port days because the gym and pool was less crowded. There were a few gamblers and some trivia enthusiast. Jan reported that she enjoyed the music and the variety of the shows. She turned to me and said, "Do you like to dance?"

"Yes I do but I'm not very good. I can do some swing and of course a slow dance."

"Care to give it a try tonight?"

"I'd be very happy to dance with you."

The food, as usual, was good and the conversation entertaining that ranged from work to other vacation destinations and such. Jan and I enjoyed a nice dry red wine and some small talk. I learned that Jan was a computer tech specialist and worked for a repair company. A few people at our end of the table took that opportunity to ask questions especially regarding new systems and upgrades.

After dinner, we drifted to the atrium where a combo was playing. Jan ordered two Manhattans and we chatted. I learned that she and Cindy were close childhood friends and they like to get together a few times a year with a cruise being one of them. She took out her phone and pulled up a picture taken a few months ago that showed the two of them. I looked at two very attractive women. Jan is a curly brunette and Cindy is a red head. "Wow. I'll bet you two turned heads wherever you went."

Jan laughed and squeezed my arm, "You're very kind."

A band started playing one of my favorite songs by Elvis; Can't Help Falling in Love.

"Care to dance?"

We joined the crowd and I took Jan in my arms. I'm 6'3" and she came up to my chin. We maneuvered around the floor and I softly sang along with the soloist. Jan looked up and said, "You have a nice voice."

"Thank you. It's one of the few Elvis songs I can sing.

We danced, chatted, drank, and had a very nice time. I really enjoyed her company and finally I said, I'm sorry Cindy can't make the trip but ... ah ... If you like, I'd be happy to take her place."

She smiled and said, "I was trying to think of a way to ask you if you wanted to do just that."

"I should tell you two things about me: I don't gamble and I'm not a shopper."

She leaned up and gave me a light peck on the cheek and said, "That makes two of us."

"Are there any ports you want to visit?"

"Not really. Been there, done that."

Jan pulled out her phone and had the waitress take our picture. She then emailed it to Cindy along with a narrative of what had happened the past few hours. While we were dancing, her phone dinged and she received a reply from Cindy. She read through it and said, "Cindy thought it was great that I got rescued by a handsome guy and she's jealous that it's me you're spending the cruise with."

"Tell Cindy that I'm a lucky guy."

"I don't even want to think about what would have happened if you hadn't been there."

"I think we should think about a week of play and fun."

"I like the way you think."

We danced until the band was through for the evening. As people began to leave Jan asked, "Where's your cabin?"

"8321, starboard side, inside cabin, near the middle."

"She grinned and said, "8320, port side, balcony. We're practically neighbors. Why don't we grab another drink and sit out on my balcony?"

The outside temperature helped make for a pleasant evening. I stood behind Jan and put my arms around her waist and she held them tight. We looked out over the ocean as the ship sped along. Then she turned to me and said, "This has been a magical evening,"

"A calm sea, a beautiful moon, and you in my arms," I replied.

Our lips met and it was a long passionate kiss. Our tongues were doing an intimate dance and we held each other tightly. I could feel my dick growing and she did a slight rub against it, letting me know she could feel it. I slid my hands up her side and when I rubbed my thumbs over her hard nipples she moaned and pushed her tongue deep. She tongued fucked my mouth and I cupped her breasts.

She pulled away slightly and placed her hand on my cock. She looked at me with a big smile, grabbed my hand and we quickly moved back into the cabin. It was pure lust as we scrambled to strip each other.

I couldn't unbutton her blouse fast enough while at the same time she was pulling my polo shirt over my head. I think I tossed the bra across the room and I kissed her nipples while I unbuttoned and removed her slacks. I knelt down and admired her thong before I slipped it off. I gave her pussy lips a quick kiss before standing up to help her undo my pants. Once removed, she slowly pulled down my briefs. My hard cock pointed straight up. She bent down, gave it a wet kiss, and then pulled it and me to the bed.

Our love making was frantic. I quickly slammed my cock hard and deep and began a driving tempo. Her hips rose to match my thrusting. "Oh yes....fuck me hard."

Her orgasm quickly came and was intense. Her body shook with each wave but I kept banging her pussy. My tempo was at a frenzy and when she climaxed again, I rammed in deep and added my cum with hers.

I collapsed in her arms and it took a few minutes for us to regain our breath. "That was wonderful ... and intense," she purred.

I kissed her nipples and said, "You're wonderful."

Just then Jan's phone dinged. "That'll be an email from Cindy."

She looked at the email and laughed. "She wants to know if you're a good kisser."

"Am I?"

Jan looked at me then had a devilish grin on her face.

"Come with me."

We went out on the balcony and took a selfie of us from the waist up, naked.

I looked at the picture and said, "The moon gives you a nice halo effect."

Jan's response to Cindy was, 'Yes and ....'

It was fun and naughty to be standing naked out on the balcony. Once again I stood behind Jan but this time my hands were cupping her lovely breasts and her hands were on top of mine.

I whispered in her ear, "This evening has indeed been magical."

The phone dinged again and we both laughed at Cindy's response, 'Well if you aren't the cougar. Was it good?'

"If you want to have more fun with her you could send a bottom half selfie."

"I'm game if you are," she replied with a big grin.

"Just a sec."

I ran back in the cabin and retrieved her thong. Jan quickly brought my tool back to life and when it was pointing straight out, we hung her thong on it. I stood sideways with my cock directly above Jan's pussy so Cindy could get a full view.

Jan replied to Cindy, 'It's great and I get a whole week of it. We're even thinking about having all our meals delivered. PS... he liked having this cougar attacking his body.'

"What do you think her response will be to that?" I asked.

"Knowing Cindy, she'll fuck her husband as soon as he walks through the door. Later when he's asleep she'll get out her vibrator and rub her clit and cum a couple of more times. Oh, and by the way. You've been the gentleman and never asked but no, I don't have a husband. I've been divorced for several years."

We moved back to the bed and Jan climbed on top with my cock between her pussy lips. She positioned herself so she could rub her clit on top of my dick. I squeezed her nipples between my fingers and watched a rather unique way to masturbate. It was a sensual feast to see and feel. Her whole body was in motion as she rocked faster and faster until she climaxed. "Oh fuck that felt good!" She smiled at me and said, "Fingers are nice but this is much better."

I picked her up slightly and placed my hard member against her wet cunt. She smiled, closed her eyes, and took my rod deep inside. "You fill me up," she sighed as she flexed her vaginal muscles.

She rose up until I was barely inside and then slammed down hard. She started slowly at first, even pausing when she hit bottom. After a few moments she began to take shorter strokes but at a faster pace. Each time she came down I flexed my hips to drive as deep as I could.

She was gasping and riding me hard when suddenly she arched her back and I could feel her body shake as she climaxed. Except for some shuttering from the orgasm still flowing, she didn't move. I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing my dick and my balls were wet from cum.

She looked at me with a face of pure pleasure and sighed. "How many ways can you say wonderful?"

"I think I just experienced one of the ways."

"I'll give you another."

Slowly she pulled off and moved down between my legs. "You have a beautiful cock."

She gave me a blowjob that was literally a breathtaking experience. I was panting and gripping the sheets when I announced my impending climax. She took it all and milked every drop until I was spent.

It was my turn to sigh as I took Jan in my arms. "I think you can send Cindy an email with only the word 'wonderful' in it."

No sooner had I said that when Jan's phone dinged. "Our update from Cindy," Jan said.

She held the phone so we could both see it and we had a good laugh. It said, 'Ron says he loved your pictures and he's worn out.' Attached was a photo that duplicated our last one. It showed a thong on Ron's cock and Cindy's pussy. Then a PS, 'Vibrator and I cumming later.'

"Didn't I tell you she'd pull out her toy?"

I looked at the picture for a bit and said, "You and Cindy must have an interesting relationship to exchange pictures like this."

"I guess we do. Ron and Cindy like to go places where they can be nude. They do beaches and even cruises. Over the years I've done a few resorts that have nude beaches with them. And no, I've not fucked Ron. They have a special relationship and I respect it. When Cindy and I are on a cruise like this one, she'd send Ron a picture of her pussy every day to remind him of what he's missing. He in turn send a picture of his erection to remind her of what she's missing. Pictures, I might add, that Cindy loves to share."

"I like the sharing we're doing."

"Me too." She hugged me and, after a few moments said, "I'm too keyed up from all this excitement. Let's go get a nightcap and swing by your room so you can get some clothes and your toothbrush."

"Good idea. Plus I can mess up the bed so my cabin steward won't think I disappeared overboard."

To Be Continued...



mdiver
mdiver
428 Followers