All Comments on 'Cougar Ch. 02'

by imsally

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
loved this

great story...well told

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
This has a very sad overtone to it

Chapter 1 had the happy feel of a normal Lit story, and I commented for such a story. I am regreting that now.

Here I read a tale of loss and lonelyness. And I offer my sincerest wishes that you find what ultimately we all strive for.

The second time I read to see where I got it wrong, I got so choked up, I had get away from the computer for the tears to dry so I could compose a coherant comment.

My dear lady you touched a nerve.

I wish you the best. G

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Well told tale

I would like to thank Harry for pointing to it. I was sure that if he liked it, I would like it! (The inverse is not true!)

manfromvenusmanfromvenusabout 14 years ago
Real

Words? Yes words, and you string them togther wonderfully. As one user commented, true, a story filled with lonliness and loss, yet also filled with coping, dealing, and moving forward.

Bravo, very well written, and Real to the core. The view into the life and feelings of the author was appreciated by this reader.

Feel free to let your "words" reflect life, it is a pleasant break from the fantasy driven fiction generated by people portraying themselves as who they want to be. But then, this is erotica isn't it?

stillstrokinstillstrokinabout 14 years ago
Words.....Thoughts?

You are amazing at putting your thoughts into words. You have managed to share a very difficult chain of events in a way that is not only thought provoking but very heart warming. It's evident that your writing seems to have provided you with something we all need......purpose.

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyabout 13 years ago
Yes to the Cougar

Sally, a lady never ever sits at the bar. If you are alone, bring a book with you and sit at a table. Then if a hot guy comes in, you only have to make eye contact and a smile. I've never hit on a woman sitting at the bar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous