Cougar Cuntry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept staring at her, she removed her top, her tits were amazing. Lots of aerobics and vitamins she was proud of her large firm titties. Leon was lusting to suck on them.

Kelly was proud of her tits. " I'd really like it if you could rub my breasts. They are sore right now." Leon approached, she would really enjoy showing him things.

Kyle had told them it would be his first time. Leon wasn't experienced but he wasn't shy either. He had figured out this was his chance and he was going to take it.

He played with her big white tities like a little boy with a toy. His hands were big and was a little rough. She liked it. She desperately wanted to feel his cock but didn't want things to end early. She wanted to play with him like her toy.

Kelly was a tease, she loved to play with younger men like a cat with a mouse. He would get his relief, deep in her pussy but only after she had made him suffer in lust as long as she thought he could hold out.

Kelly reached for his cock, she stroked it, then stopped, it was a hard black pipe now.

"Oh, my goodness, such a big and hard thing you got here."

Kelly let go and moved further up the cushion. He got a real nice view of her long legs and the well trimmed yellow blond pussy hair between them.

Mandy lay in the bed next to Kyle, she was slowly stroking his young cock, she loved to drive him mad. He was so hard his cock almost bust. Teen sized but stiff and rock solid, the way she liked it. She wouldn't give him the fuck he needed yet. For now she let him rub her tities.

"She's gonna play with him," she said. "Kelly likes black boys. She's been sucking black cock since forever, she loves to tease them."

Kyle really didn't care, he was more concerned about the release he needed and her sweet blonde pussy he loved to cum in. Mandy was a little jealous, she wanted Leon too.

"But don't worry about Leon though, when they're done he'll have memories for a lifetime." Mandy bent down and sucked on Kyles cock a bit, then let go but continued stroking.

"I think I'm gonna cum" he said.

"Oh no sweet boy" and she got on top, letting his cock slowly spread her hole.

She wasnt gonna let a load fly in the air. When her pelvis met his, Kyle began to rub her tits as she moved back and forth. Grinding her pelvis on his groin. He looked up at her beautiful face and rubbed her tities as he convulsed shooting a large gob of teen cum in her hot cougar cunt. When her orgasm had finished Mandy's mind went back to Kelly and Leon.

Leon had moved on from massaging Kellys tits to kissing and sucking them.

"Sweet boy" she said, "Momma needs you to suck her titties."

They felt so firm. Leon wanted to suck them forever.

"Oh.... but look, your pole is getting so big, maybe we should stop all this."

Leon wasn't stopping anything.

"You cock might be too big for me, maybe you could just suck my cunny for awhile, could you baby?" Toying with him.

She slowly put pressure on his head to ease it toward her cunt and his lips attacked her yellow muff and then the cuntlips below with a vengeance. She really felt the assault.

"Oh wow, honey, you really know what a woman likes, now here....., right there...., yeah there" she said, "the clity, oh yeah, oh my god, ohhhh......" as his tongue pushed hard on her clit sending her into a flaming spasm.

"You do so nice for your white mommy, you do," pushing his head on her yellow haired bush. His eyes stayed open wide to see all her sweet cunny.

Leon was loving it, she smelled and tasted like a woman in heat and all his plugs were sparking. Leon just couldn't get enough of this wet blond cunt. His cock was so hard he was ready to explode as he pushed hard fucking the pillow on the cabana.

Kelly could tell too. She came hard gripping his head with her legs as she exploded her juices on his face. She shook with spasms and then went still. Then she suddenly pushed his head away.

"Slow down boy", she said. Leon was startled.

"Easy now, don't be a brute, you don't have to act like your gonna eat me. " She said sharply as she sat up.

He was startled but lustfilled crazy. Yet he stopped and sat there while she moved over and got up. "Let me have a drink" she said.

"We need to stop this nonsense, it's just not right. A black boy like you having his way with an older southern white woman."

"Taking my clothes off and playing with my private parts. Just not right!"

Leon was hard as could be but not experienced enough to understand her game. She had gotten off but she held him at bay. She was loving the pain she was causing. Now making him out to be the aggressor.

Then she turned sweet again.

"Oh, Sweet boy, but you liked that, you liked eating mommy's cunny? "

"Yeah", he smiled, "I loved eatin that blond pussy"

"I liked it too," she said. "It was nice." Like everything was over now.

He started wondering now if he was going to get his chance to fuck her. He desperately wanted her, his cock was still rock hard. He needed to get off as he reached for his cock slowly stroking it.

She liked it that way, keeping him in suspense but she was also afraid he'd waste his load, the load she desperately wanted.

She set her drink down and placed her hand on his cock. It was so hard and she knew he wouldn't last fumbling on top trying to find her hole.

Kelly pushed him back on the bed. His cock was in the air. She reached for it.

"Look at this, momma can't leave her boy like this now can we? " She stroked his cock then rubbed his sac.

"And these nuts seem so full, it must ache"

"I know...., let's pretend we just got married, she said. "Sound like fun?"

He was puzzled.

"Maybe I could be your bride, just for today."

"Newlyweds on a honeymoon," she said, smiling.

"Oh, I'd really like that." He managed to get out.

Kelly sat on top and strattled his legs, she held his cock and lowered her wet pussy on it. He watched her furry blond cunny cover his ebony cock and held her hips.

Leon pushed up as she sat down. Her pussy was so wet and tight and he felt he was in to his base, his tip deep inside her.

Kelly slowly leaned forward and nibbled softly on his ear. Then she rolled over and he landed on top, she pulled him down and held him tight as she lifted and wrapped her legs around his back. She held him tight. His cock was buried to his balls in her cunt. They were both hot and sweaty as he rocked back and forth, in and out.

With his hard cock deep inside she whispered softly in his ear, "Now that we're newly married.......you can cum in me now."

She sucked on his ear. "Yeah,......We're newlyweds and you need to get your little bride pregnant"

"Come deep in me Leon, make me a baby."

Leon was now fired and aggressive, just like she wanted. He held her down and pumped her hard like the hard hitting tackle he was. Fast, tough and out of control. He banged her pussy hard and she loved it. But he couldn't last in that nice experienced pussy for long as she went to work. Gripping his cock and holding him tight as he pulled out, then opening up so he could plunge deep.

She repeated this milking action and she felt him reach his limit, then she whispered, "Now..., cum now tiger.....in my pussy, give me that juice, give me that baby juice."

He pushed hard. With his cock in balls deep he erupted and sent her the load of baby seeds she was craving. The hot cum hit her walls deep inside and she shook hard with an orgasm.

Kelly laid back satisfied. In the game in her mind, Kelly's game, her handsome young husband just got his new bride pregnant.

5) Back to Kyle's

Leon and Kyle got back to Kyles place late. They walked slow sharing stories from the afternnoon. Both feeling like men who had satisfied their women rather than being the ones who had been toyed with. Kyles mom was home.

"Well, it's about time" she said. Kyle and Leon headed for the driveway and began some basketball. Kyles mom, Cindy watched them while she did dishes. They were both very fit young men. Leon looked rather attractive, very muscular. He took off his shirt to play ball and she felt hot watching him.

Cindy was a single mother never having married Kyles father. Fact was she wasn't even sure who he was. She was a party slut in her years up at the college. She spent her weekends in bed with many college men back then.

Kyle went upstairs to the bathroom, Leon stayed down in the kitchen watching Cindy. After having just fucked Kelly he noticed how similar Cindy looked, about the same height and weight, Cindy was a little younger, early 30s maybe.

Leon felt like a stud, he could fuck her good, he thought.

"Kyle don't forget, your going to grandmas for the weekend."

"Oh yeah," he said. Leon and him talked and Leon left.

So she'd be alone for the weekend, Leon thought, hmmm.

That Saturday Cindy dropped off Kyle and went home, she really wished she hadn't worked so much, she should have had a boyfriend who could spent the weekend with her in bed, she needed fucking badly, she always did since high school but never got enough.

Around noon she had just exited the shower when she heard the basketball. Looking out she saw Leon alone shooting. Kyle must have told him he could practice while he was gone. No problem she thought as she watched him from the bedroom window. She stood there watching him sweat and her hand dropped to her cunny. She began to rub her clit and got closer until she was standing right in front totally naked rubbing herself. That's when he looked up. She thought she jumped back, but she hadn't, she just stood there with her hand on her cunt while Leon watched. She just needed another second and, oh...,oh..., yeah, there......she came, then stepped back.

Cindy fell on the bed. She closed her eyes and rested a moment. Then she realized she hadn't heard the basketball.

Cindy got up and put her robe on, just in time, Leon entered her bedroom.

"Leon, what are you doing here?"

"You looked real nice in the window." he said.

"Oh my, you saw me?" Like she didn't know.

"Leon, you shouldn't be here."

Leon knew what he saw. She was a cougar in heat. He had another couple hours with Kelly the day before. She had him convinced he was one of those black bulls like pornhub showed and the white women all wanted his cock.

"Just wanted to be sure you're ok," he lied as he got closer.

Cindy was flustered. "I'm fine, now leave."

As Leon approached she tried to run past him. He grabbed her arm.

"Stop it now," she said, as he grabbed both arms and held her firm. She stopped and looked at his chest. Not all the boys in college were her choosing, sometimes their friends would just take her and fuck her. She didn't resist too much, she kinda liked being manhandled and used. It had been such a long time. She was getting hot now. Flashbacks....ohhh.. She was anticipating the fuck she desperately needed.

When he held her arms, she went soft. He opened her robes and massaged her breasts, Cindy stood there and closed her eyes. She was 20 again. High and getting manhandled. He breasts got hot, her cunt got hot as he rubbed them roughly like Kelly had shown him. He stepped around behind her and cupped her tities then he stepped up close and she felt his hardon against her lower back. He pussy started creaming.

Leon dropped her robe from her shoulders and it slip off. She turned to him to stop him but she saw his strong chest and just stood there when he grabbed her and carried her to the bed. Now she no longer cared who it was or even how many.

When she fell back she spread her legs, it was normal for her, sometimes she hadn't even seen who was going to fuck her, she was too high and horny to care. Leon slid off his shorts and she reached for his cock, stroking it softly then he knelt on the bed and fell on her. Not accepting it was Leon, Cindy pretended it was some man she just met from somewhere, she didn't want to think it was her sons friend.

Leon fucked her slow, she moved with him as she lifted her knees back to give him deeper entry. She needed fucking badly. His hard black pipe stretched where no cock had been in months. It had been too long she felt.

Leon just took his time using her, feeling her tight cunt gripping him like a glove. More slippery and tighter than Kelly he'd been. He realized he really liked Cindy's cunt more. She released months of cream all over his cock and balls.

Leon felt his groin start to tighten and Cindy knew he was about to come. She never expected him to pull out, she had never asked any man to do that. Leon pushed forward and grunted loudly as he pumped his teen juice in her. Scalding hot as it hit her insides, it sent her off on another orgasm.

They both rested then Cindy rose and put on her robe. She was ashamed. Not only did she spread like the slut she used to be but he was one of her sons friends. She was in panic.

"What did you do...?" "You raped me."

"Get out now before I call the police."

Leon got worried.

"You raped me!" She yelled. "You know what they do to men who rape women?"

Leon quickly got dressed.

She calmed down, trying to form a plan. "Now..... You're young maybe you didn't know better, but it's still rape and I want you out. "

"I won't say anything," she said "and you better not if you don't want to go to prison for a long time."

Leon was worried he went too far, he got dressed and quickly ran out. Cindy was ashamed. She had gotten so hot and spread so easy. All these years and she was still a slut for any hard cock. She hoped she hadn't gotten pregnant.

Why did she like it so much when men used her, why did it make her so hot inside?

6) Kelly's Leaving

Kelly laughed, then with her southern accent, "she creamed for ya didn't she, didn't she open those legs and helped your cock in her hole. Don't you buy into her guilt trip. She wanted that fuck as much as you did. She'd take another too."

Kelly's two week vacation was over and they both knew she needed to go back up to Memphis. They talked and she assured him he'd find a replacement. That's when the story of Cindy came out.

"She'll take it again, I can tell you, trust me. You'll have a regular when I'm gone."

Leon had given her the whole story except the part where it was Kyles mom. Kelly knew her cougars, she was spot on about Cindy.

She touched his face softly, "Mommas glad you got someone, sugar. She'll take care of you, just do like it told you."

"But for now our honeymoons almost over. Right now I need you deep in me...... Let me feel that cock one more time."

Kelly pulled him on top as she lifted her knees and locked her legs across his back. He was so much bigger than her and she gasped as he entered her tight hole. Kelly smiled and kissed him as he began his deep hard pushes grinding her hard into the cushion.

His eyes locked on her pretty face, she was such a beauty. She wrapped her arms around him, pulled him close and whispered in his ear. "You seemed so stressed, let it out, let it out. Come for mamma, put all that stress in my pussy.....Yeah, hit it hard, oh.. so hard.... Let it out......"

"Use my little pussy" she purred softly as Leon pounded her hard. Kelly panted, her little body sinking deep in the mattress with every hard hit of his pelvis.

"Cmon sugar, come...on..., use it baby.....use that blond pussy....it's open for you...... work off your load." Leon stiffened as he pushed her hard and grunted, "ohhhh"."....... As he pumped another load deep inside her.

Kelly left the next day. Kyle arrived that afternoon and serviced the Cougar Mandy.

Leon knew Cindy would be all alone. Kelly had coached him on what to do.

Leon arrived at Cindy's shortly after Kyle left. Cindy expected he would be gone the day doing yard work for Mandy.

"Leon. Kyles not here."

"I know mam." Leon said apologetically. "I just needed to come and apologize. I'm so sorry for the other day."

Leon stood there looking like a lost puppy. So apologetic.

"I'm sorry I took advantage of you," he said. "I couldn't help it. When I saw you naked in the window, I got so excited. My cock it got so hard. I just couldn't control it."

"My cock gets hard when I see you and my balls, my balls they start to hurt," as he rubbed himself. "I don't have a girlfriend, I don't have anyone I can suck and fuck. You are always on my mind. You're so beautiful, so sexy. My cock, it's always hard when I think of you."

Cindy's crotch was starting to stir. She dreamed of an "always hard" cock and remembered her orgasm when he fired into her.

"I don't know what to do, I'm sorry. I know I have a problem. I'm gonna go see a counselor," he said, "I'll get help."

"No, No, No." she said, "don't do that." Worried what he might say.

"Come in, sit down. Let's talk, maybe I can help."

Cindy was doomed. The more Leon talked about his cock being hard and his need to fuck the wetter she got.

"Well," she said. "Maybe you just need someone who understands, someone who can help you."

They were both silent when she approached him and sat next to him on the sofa. She rubbed his leg, "You really are a sweet boy. You know, I actually enjoyed our time the other day."

"Let her make all the moves," Kelly had said. "It has to be her idea."

Cindy could see the large bulge in his front. She couldn't resist. Cindy unbuttoned his fly and his cock sprand out hard. "Oh my," she said. "You are hard aren't you." As she stroked him.

"I understand teen boys need to cum often, the itch gets real bad doesn't it."

"Real bad," he said.

"I need to come all the time."

She continued stroking. "Well, let me help you."

Her eyes were focused on his hard cock. Her hands felt electrified as the current extended through her body and the juices started flowing in her cunny.

" Oh, I don't want to come on your sofa."

"No...No...wouldn't want that," as she bent over and took it in her mouth. She sucked him for a long time, her mouth was real hot, she hadn't had a cock there in months. The cream flowing from her cunny soaked her panties as she stroked and sucked his manhood. Leon held her head with both hands, her little blond head bobbed on his cock. Leon laughed silently. Kelly was so right.

Cindy went into a trance as the cock moved between her lips. Her focus was entirely on his cock and the wetness that was reeking from her cunny. She felt the wetness and an incredible itch in her cunny as his cock moved in her mouth. He held her head tightly and moved his hips using her face like a cunt. She felt his pace increase and reached for her pussy. Her fingers reached her pussy just as he held her head firmly and pumped a load deep in her throat. They both exploded in orgasm together. She made sure none of his juice hit the sofa.

"There" she said. "I know that helped."

"Oh, it did, I didn't know you could suck so well. You don't even have a husband around for practice."

She stroked his cock and told him about her "almost husband" the one she claimed was Kyles father, although it could have been any one of a dozen frat boys.

He started to get hard again.

"Oh my" she said, "looks like you need some more help."

"Yes mam,"

She stood up and took his hand, they walked into the bedroom. Cindy undressed him as he sat on the bed. When he was totally naked she stood away from him and slowly stripped. He watched her and his eyes filled with lust. The game from last week was over. There were no mistakes now. She had led him to the room and undressed him.

He stood up and escorted her to the bed, she fell on her back. Leon went to work with the cunniling Kelly had taught him. Cindy was amazed she would not only have the fuck she needed but he was a gifted cunnigulist. She expected him to hop on at any time but he lifted her little body and turned her on her knees. He was manhandling her like a toy. Even though she was much older he was much bigger. He entered her from behind and she gasped. He moved in and out holding her by the waist. Cindy was panting now, her cunt was soaking wet and gripped him well, still tight from months of no use. He grabbed her pony tail and pulled on it like he was riding a horse. Along the side of the bed was her robe belt and he grabbed that tying it around her neck and pulling. He was rough and abusive. Just the way she liked it. He held the belt tight and pulled her close as he filled her cunt with teen cum. Her mouth gapped open as she showered his cock in response. Leon smiled. Everything was happening just like Kelly had told him it would.