Cougar Cuntry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon was still pissed though. He remembered Mandy was the first naked woman he saw. He wanted the memory of fucking her forever in his mind. Kyle turned on him though. Kyle had warned him off Mandy, Kyle claimed Mandy for himself alone. Leon wanted some of that. He thought, OK, Kyle could spend his summer fucking that pretty cunny Mandy, that's ok. Now Kyles mom, another pretty blond cougar was his slut now. He'd get back at Kyle before the summer was over, too. He made a plan.

Leon used and abused her all summer. He pulled her hair till it hurt. She wanted to stop him when he began spanking her hard but she realized she liked it, even when he penetrated her ass she didn't object. He used and abused her throughout the summer. Soon he tired of her.

7) Leon's Revenge

Leon was still pissed at Kyle. He wanted to fuck Mandy. They had a fist fight about and Kyle got the best of it. Leon wanted revenge.

Leon had a friend who was away for the weekend so Leon used his place and invited Cindy over. Cindy was glad to oblige. Kyle had late plans for a party with friends. The night was young and she wanted all the fucking Leon could provide. The pad brought back memories of her college slut days. Drinking and bed hopping with the frat boys. Cindy drank a lot as usual. Leon encouraged her, told her there was plenty of time to fuck later as they drank and watched TV. When Cindy got real drowsy Leon led her to the bedroom. She fell asleep on the bed never hearing the numerous knocks on the door or the boys gathering in the living room. Four guys had arrived by midnight and they all drank heavily.

Leon went to the bedroom and stripped Cindy, the music was loud and she thought they were alone. Leon started to warm her up. She laid there watching him strip and his cock got big thinking of what was coming. Leon felt real nasty now and he entered her hard. Holding her down he spun off his load into her cunny. She came hard like she always did.

Leon had told the team he bought a hooker. Some older woman who liked it rough and she was ready. The first one in was his teammate Archie.

Archie entered the room and stripped in the dark. Cindy woke up again as Archie entered her. She was too dazed to think about it, all she knew is the cock inside her and she gripped it as best she could until it fired off a load in her cunny. She was in a sexual trance like her days in college.

By the time Archie had finished the rest we're waiting. One by one the boys entered the dark room and she emptied each one with the sweet MILF cunny and her years of experience.

The whole team took a turn breeding the MILF in the bedroom and they all bragged about how they fucked here good and hard. She enjoyed them all.

It was the late arrival that really pleased Leon. Kyle got there a bit later, Leon had given him a later time. Kyle had arrived in time to hear the stories. Kyle had been bragging about ass fucking Mandy. He could ass fuck the MILF, Leon encouraged him. Her could fuck her ass, she was too drunk to care.

Cindy was laying face down on top of Barry as Kyle entered her ass. Leon had oiled her ass with lotion just before leading Kyle in. Barry was on his back with Cindy on top, he held her tight like Leon instructed. The guys all wandered into the dimly lit room and watched as Kyle went to work on her tight ass.

Kyle wanted to show his prowess and he fucked her ass hard. Cindy, still half unconscious, loved her ass fucking. She moaned and squirmed on top of Barrys cock as Kyle buried his cock to his balls in her ass.

The whole team was chanting, "go,go go."

Then Leon changed it and the all started chanting "Cindy, Cindy, Cindy"...as Barry filled her pussy and Kyle exploded in her ass. Then Leon flicked on the overhead light so the team, phones out, could all get better video's of Kyle and the woman whos ass he had just fucked.

Leon enjoyed his revenge.