Cougar Cuntry

Story Info
Horny women teach the teens.
8.4k words
4.24
31.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

1) Checking out the Merchandise

Kyle helped her put the bag in the cart. Her Tshirt held her nice boobs with the nipples showing through.

"Thank You for shopping at Walmart," he said, staring at her fine body.

It was just a summer job. He needed the money. Best of all he got to watch and talk with all the women. Older women that is. The moms in their late 20s or 30 doing the weeks shopping. He was almost 19 now and had no interest in girls his age. It was the women like Mandy that interested him. She was a little under 30 he figured, he couldn't keep his eyes off her body. When she bent to put the bag in the cart he could see the nipple pushing through the T shirt, too hot for a bra. Boobs he'd love to suck.

He watched as she left looking at her fine ass dreaming like all guys do that he could get her naked. He'd be beating off tonight with that vision in his head.

She turned and noticed him watching. Excuse me she said. "Could you help me unload these, my car's just out front.

" Sure," he said.

She didn't need his help but liked him closeby.

"Of course," he said eagar to be with her.

He pushed her cart as she followed and the stopped as she opened the trunk. Then he loaded the bags in the back.

"So do you like working at Walmart" she said.

"It's ok, I need some money right now, I start college this year."

"Really?" she said, " I could use some help. I'd pay you well."

"Sure," he jumped, not even asking what the job was, she wrote down her number.

She got in the driver seat as he was left. Trying to control her hot flashes. He was so young, so strong and so cute. She really felt the wetness starting in her cunt.

2) Home Delivery

The next day he called. She showed him the fallen tree branches all over the yard.

"I need them cut and removed" she said. "My husband used to do these things but I'm recently divorced."

Kyle started the chopping and loading the buckets. It was a hot day, she watched him through the kitchen window. I can just watch, she thought, I have to have some fun too.

Please, please, she thought, remove the shirt. He did, she starred at his muscles all wet and shiny in the sun, sweat all over his arms and back. She was really wet now and she slipped her hand down to rub her itch.

All afternoon he worked when she brought him some cold tea. "Take a break"

They talked about his team, the new college and his summer fun and she got even bolder.

"I'm sure the girls aren't happy though, you being so busy and all. Girlfriends?"

"None, mam,"

"Please, call me Mandy."

"Girls are just too stupid" he said.

"No offense, I mean younger ones, not a woman..like you.. they always have so much drama."

"Yeah, but they take care of your needs, don't they?"

He went silent., so did she.

She couldn't believe she had just said that.

Not knowing what to say next.

"Well, I'll let you get back to work" she said and he did, feeling his cock itching in his pants. He wished she would take care of his needs.

She felt the heat also and headed out for a cool pool dip. She was on fire and needed to cool off before she said anything more revealing. After all he was just a teen, maybe she had assumed too much. She needed to stop. She was beginning to think more like cousin Kelly. Kelly loved younger guys.

Kyle went over to the pool for a closer look. She was small and had an real nice little body. Her tits weren't little, she had a real nice set that were not well covered by her swimsuit. Oh, and what an amazing ass she had.

He took his empty glass to the pool where she had a pitcher.

"That's enough for today" she said, "take a dip and cool off." She realized what she said too late, obviously he had no trunks. The longs jeans were not pool material.

"Oh," she laughed, "I gotta go inside anyway, you can have your privacy."

She went inside and headed straight for the window watching as he dropped his pants. He left on his shorts. She wanted to see his young cock so badly. There he was, his strong back was toward her as he entered the pool swimming while she watched his tight young ass. He exited the pool with the steps and he stood up straight up. The wet shorts didn't hide much. Below his muscular abs was the bulge covered tightly by the underwear. She could see the constrained cock and wished she could go pull them off, drop to her knees and suck his cock.

She told me to swim, he thought, she was just being nice. He thought of the vision she gave him standing there with her big boobs and the slender waist, all woman, he thought. He could feel his cock was rising and he had no control of the hardon that came up.

Oh shit, he thought. He couldn't get up. He moved his knee hoping she wasn't seeing it.

She saw it all right. She was out of control. It had been months since the feeble make up sex she had with her exhusband. He was a nerd but had money. He could hardly sport a decent fuck and he never got as hard as what she just saw. So hard and so full of juice.

Mandy grabbed a towel and opened the slider, setting it on the table. Here's a towel if you need one and went back in. She rushed back to the window to watch.

He looked over and walked to the towel quickly his hardon breaking out of confinement. Then he covered up with the towel and removed the shorts.

"Cmon in and take a shower."

Things were in motion now neither of them could stop. He entered the house and followed her to the bedroom. Seeing the globes of her ass constrained in her bottoms his hardon was up again. She left and he entered the shower.

She returned and sat on the bed. Watching him shower as her pussy got real wet. She planned to sneak out quickly unnoticed but made no move as he got out of the shower. He was slightly startled. He stood there as she examined his muscular abs then looked below at his cock. It was thin but long with light brown hair around the base. Below was a sac with two eggs. She thought of his sperm, how potent it was. When he saw her, it started to rise again.

He could see she was looking at cock and smiling. He was feeling agitated. He was no longer ashamed of his hard cock and he no longer attempted to conceal it.

She was so close to his hard cock. She didn't take time to think, her inner slut took over.

"Did you use all the hot water,? As she removed her top.

He stopped and stared at her beautiful breasts. She looked at him and smiled, then down as his cock that was growing harder fast. Her tits were gorgeous and she displayed them for him. They were large and firm with dark half dollar nipples.

Mandy got up and took his hand leading him back to the bed. They both sat down. Realizing he was not doing anything she rubbed his chest, then down to his cock. She slowly stroked it. Each of them looking at each other. His eyes looked at her breasts and she took his hand placing them on her boobs. Kyle rubbed and played with her big tits. His eyes and hands were totally consumed.

Mandy now realized he knew nothing. He needed instructions and she was happy to teach him. She laid back on the bed. "Rub my titties" she said softly, "both hands", he did.

"Harder......, now squeeze them"

He loved rubbing and squeezing the first set of woman's boobs he ever handled.

Mandy was on fire, she wanted so badly to be fucked but took her time. She stroked his cock and it got real hard. She wanted to feel this young cock in her mouth. She wanted that taste of young man's cum. It had been years since her college days, she had sucked them a lot back then.

She slid down the bed and dropped to her knees in front of him. She took his strong cock in her mouth and sucked on it kneeding his balls with her hands. His head fell back. Mandy had perfected the blowjob in college. She had a lot of practice there. Always topless, she stayed on her knees in the subservient position. One hand on his leg, one hand massaged his balls. She sucked in and out like a pro taking him in deep. Holding the suction as she pulled back to the tip. Mandy wanted his come badly and gave him her best suck job. She wasn't surprised when he started to twitch.

Kyle was in ecstasy. Then instead of moving off she swallowed his entire cock just in time for him to explode in her throat. She loved that young cock and almost came too when he fed her his juice.

"I'm sorry" he said, "so sorry."

She looked up and smiled, "don't be sorry"she said, "it tasted great,"startling Kyle.

Mandy was fired up. She got up and stood in front of him. She stood there and asked him, "would you like me to remove my shorts," as she wiggled in front of him.

She slowly slid her bottoms down revealing the first bush he had ever seen. The blond hair made a small V between her legs. Mandy walked toward him. When she was real close she held the back of his head and pushed his face in. He really didn't know what to do, he just kept rubbing his mouth on her bush.

"The slit, the slit, lick the slit" she said, wishing she had shaved it lately.

He did as instructed as she arched her back and grabbing his hair directing his head where she wanted it. She was hairy and real wet but he found the wet center and licked. Her mouth opened and her head fell back. His cock got real hard again. "The top of the slit, that's the clit, suck it"

"Oh" she jumped when he found it. Licking it like a dog. She came on his face. It was all new to him and he loved the taste of this woman.

She fell alongside him on the bed and he knew enough to follow her and get on top. He was up on his knees as she spread her legs going crazy for the young cock she craved.

He quickly got on her and stabbed a couple times. He needed assistance so she reached for his rod. Then he followed her lead as she placed the tip in her wet cunt. His instincts took over and he began to fuck her slowly looking at her beautiful face. After a few strokes he got deep in her and a few strokes later he came pushing hard inside her. She felt the cock twitch and showered him with cream as he unloaded his teen juice in her hot cunt. They both went still and silent.

Both of them had reason for guilts. She knew he was too young and she should not have "raped" this boy. He was just confused but knew he had lost control and got on top feeling like he might have forced himself on her. She showered first. They both remained rather silent. Then went downstairs where they both acted like nothing happened.

"You did a nice job on the yard" she said. Breaking the silence.

"Thank you," he managed.

She took out $50 from her purse not wanting it to look like she paid for the fuck too.

He thanked her and they both seemed awkward.

She finally went to him. "It was nice" she said, "but it shouldn't have happened."

"I know " he agreed and they kissed affectionately and he turned and left.

As he walked home he smiled, maybe it shouldn't have happened but he was sure glad it did, sex with an older woman was great. Better than the fumbling girlfriends he tried to get at school. She was so hot and beautiful, he kept thinking of her blowjob, the fuck and his cock exploding in her. It's all he could think of all day.

Mandy's guilt didn't last long. It wasn't real. She kept thinking back to the young cock and how hard he was, like a small iron pipe in her. She loved when he exploded in her. She understood Kelly a little better now. Teen cock was so much nicer than tired older men.

3) Mandy Wants More

Mandy returned to Walmart a couple days later. She was sure to find the checkout with Kyle and they talked briefly. He was off soon but didn't expect her there when he got out. Mandy drove around till she saw him walking home. "Need a ride" as she pulled up.

"Let's go to the park,"she said, I wanna talk.

She drove through the park and they talked small talk avoiding the main subject. She parked in a secluded spot and turned it off.

"It's so nice here" she said. "Nice to be with you too" as she looked in his eyes.

He looked back hoping he was right about what her plans were. He didn't need to hope long. She rubbed his bulge and she unzipped his pants. His cock sprung out. She looked around to be sure they were alone then lifted her top so her tits were bare. She rubbed her firm tities on his cock. Mandy wanted full access to his ball sack and thighs so she unbuckled his pants and slid them down to his knees. She wanted to see his entire cock area. He opened his legs. She looked down at his teen cock, not too big not too fat but it was extremely hard, like a lead pipe. She was eager to taste his cum again.

She touched it, stroked it then she placed her mouth on him sliding up and down sucking his boy cock like a pro. She loved the salty taste of this teen. His precum leaked from the tip and she ran her tongue over it. He fit her mouth real well and each stroke her lips went down to his balls holding her suction as his tip hit her throat. She felt his cock and her mouth were meant for each other.

He looked down at Mandy's beautiful blond hair as his loins began to tighten. She pushed his fingers through her hair then he pushed her head down till her lips touched his root.

He opened his eyes and saw a short young brunette by the tennis court, she bent over to pick up the ball. She looked so nice, such a firm little ass in her skimpy tennis outfit. While his cock felt so good in Mandy's mouth, he stared and dreamed of the brunette, naked and purring. He would strip that young mom, spread her out in the bed and work his cock in her hot pussy. He pictured that brunette, on her knees as he held her long brown ponytail tight and fucked her from behind. Then Mandy rubbed his balls as he arched forward sending his blast down her throat. She swallowed it all and loved every drop.

Slowly she slid off his cock holding the suction until it left her lips making a popping sound. Then she looked up and smiled like the cat who just ate the canary.

"Let's get you home," she said and he slipped his pants back up as she started the car.

4) Cougar Pack on the Prowl

Mandy circled the school, she knew Kyle was off practice soon. They had been back to the park twice. Mandy enjoyed sucking out his boy come. This day she had a real itch. She also had company coming over too.

She spotted Kyle walking home. He was talking with Leon a dark boy from Kyles football team. He was a little taller and all muscle. She stopped.

"Hey Kyle" as he approached the familiar SUV. They talked. Leon stayed on the sidewalk.

"Leon...cmon let go swimming" and Leon jumped in.

Leon was a little puzzled but Kyle whispered "Trust me", they arrived at the house and headed for the pool out back.

Kyle stripped and jumped in. Leon followed while Mandy stayed inside. She rushed to her window to get a good view of their young bodies. She was dying to see Leon's young cock.

The guys had a short swim when Mandy saw Kelly pull in the driveway. She headed out to the pool. Leon's thoughts of their privacy ended when Mandy, naked and looking beautiful walked out and jumped in. She swam to Kyle who greeted her with a kiss. Leon watched in amazement.

Leon was also 18 a muscular black youth who played tackle. He was fairly tall and weighted over 200 lbs. He was much bigger than Kyle or Mandy. Mandy was the first woman Leon saw totally naked. he only caught aglimpse. She made a lasting impression. He envied Kyle and desperately wished play with her body.

Mandy wasn't gambling here, she had talked with Kyle who had assured her that Leon would be game for Mandy's friend. The whole situation had been planned after their last blowjob in the park.

"Helloooo," came from inside.

"Oh, it's Kelly" she said, acting surprised. Kelly walked outside. Mandy yelled and they exchanged greetings.

" Cmon in" she said. Leon was busting his nuts hoping to see her naked too. He had just caught a glimpse of Mandy before she entered the water and was upset he wasn't looking when she came out of the house. His attention never left Kelly hoping he'd see her body.

"I need a drink" said Kelly with a small southern Memphis twang and she walked back in, she returned with a drink in her hand and sat down.

"Who are your friends?"

"Oh, this is Kyle, that is Leon," who was surprised she knew his name.

"Hi..I'm Kelly."

Kelly was also a blond, mid thirties and well kept. She was thin with long legs and a midsized set of firm tits that were obviously bra free behind the one piece summer dress. Typical rich divorcee who spent her time at health spas and beauty shops. She was real eye candy, especially to a teen who's hormones were on overdrive.

She sat on the chair as Kyle and Mandy stayed together in the pool and talked. She kept looking at Leon. He was big all over, muscular, obviously a football player. Kelly was pleased. She wanted to grab him and devour him. She knew she'd get her chance.

Kelly started a conversation. He came closer to talk with her and to get a closer look. Old enough to be his mother she certainly was beautiful. Her long blond hair fell down to her firm breasts covered with a very thin satin summer dress which extended almost to her knees. It slid up as she sat and enough soft fleshy thigh was visible on her long legs to get him heated. She had such large pretty lips and big blue eyes. She looked to Leon like a real life Barbi doll.

Leon was still clueless this had been planned. He was enjoying watching her. He even considered it accidental when she opened her legs and flashed her cunt. With no panties he caught a glimpse of the light blond pussy hair and considered himself very lucky. Fortunely he was in deep water as his cock grew. When she had his full attention she looked him in the eyes, smiled and opened her legs a second time giving him opportunity to feast on her blonde cunny for a long time. He almost exploded in the water.

"Kelly dear. Could you keep Leon company for a few minutes, I have something to talk over with Kyle here."

Mandy and Kyle walked into the house. Leon watched Mandy's sweet ass envious of his friend. Leon was still in the pool. "Why don't you come out" she said, "we can sit in the cabana" and she took her drink and walked away. Leon knew he was hard and embarrased at first but realized everyone else was naked too. He got out and held the towel to his chest and it draped down to cover his hardon. He walked behind Kelly. She waited for him and took his other arm.

Kelly entered the cabana and sat down on the cushion facing Leon. He just stood there. Mandy had already advised her she would need to lead all the way. They were young college boys and boy cock needed training. Kelly liked it that way. She liked teaching them to please her.

"So Leon, you have a girlfriend at school."

"Nope" he said.

"You do like women, don't you."

"I sure do" he smiled.

"Ever had a grown woman as a girlfriend before?"

"No, just some girls at school."

"I'm sure you'd like it, woman appreciate young bodies like yours, we aren't worried about who will find out and tell everyone or if you really love me or not. Ladies like myself we've been through all that. Now we just want to enjoy then companionship without the hassles."

She was toying a little. She softly touched his face and rubbed his cheek.

"Or maybe you like those things. I don't. I just like to play, understand?"

"Yep," not sure he did but not wanting to disagree with anything she said.

"Well, Mandy said you play football right,"

"Me? Yeah" Kyle and I are on the college team this year.

"That's a boys game," she said.

"Girls like me we like to play games too,.... pretend games. Since I'm not very good at football, let's play one of my games. Would you like to play one of my games with me?

He was getting confused. "Sure, like what?"

"Well first, I need to be more comfortable, like you are."

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers