Cougar House Ep. 029: Copy That!

Story Info
Party planner Margo sits on the job...
11.2k words
4.54
6.6k
3
13

Part 29 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers

Party planner Margo sits on the job. Heath's date with his High School Spanish teacher gets out of hand, especially when the cops get called.

*****

11:00 AM, Saturday Lunch rush at Hilltop Restaurant, Wildwood Pennsylvania. Hectic!

"Oh my God! I'm pulling my extensions out."

Kwikki N'Dolla found herself overwhelmed by so many tables to take care of. Her training, still ongoing through her sister Nikki had been proceeding well until today. With the rush of dining patrons filling the place to capacity she had troubles keeping her orders straight. Backing herself into a corner near the restaurants walk-in freezer she had to catch her breath, almost hyperventilating if the truth be known. Seeing her in her plight Cabot Ross took his salads out to one of his tables swiftly and returned, taking time to console her situation.

"You okay Kwik?" He faced her placing a hand on her bare chocolate shoulder. Finding her trembling he took a look around the kitchen for prying eyes then surrounded her upper body with his arms, hugging her from behind. "Just relax. I have your back. If you need help just ask."

"I've never had to memorize so much even before I quit school."

"You quit college?"

"Why do you think Nikki came to pick me up?"

"I guess we never got too in depth over it. What were you going to school for?"

"Law enforcement. I wanted to be a Police Officer like my Uncle Samuel. We live with him these days. He's not exactly happy with me for dropping out."

"What changed your mind?"

"Breaking the law." She giggled nervously. "I...have a couple indecent exposure counts. They tend to frown on that kind of thing after you start school. Between that and the Instructor trying to blackmail me into sex with him."

"Did he win?"

"I'm here aren't I? I had to bail he was getting too rough. I couldn't go over his head or...let's just say I would never work again. Luckily Nikki got me this job without any background checks."

"That's wild. Our secret Kwik. I won't tell a soul."

"You won't have to I'm sure I'll get busted again." She laughs then leans back into him to whisper, "Can't keep my clothes on. Blame my ancestors."

"Huh?"

"Come on the women in Africa used to walk around in just a skirt or loin cloth, tits loud and proud. Surely you've seen the History channel videos. Roots?"

"Not really. I'll take your word on it. You calm enough to go back out there? I heard two of your tables called out."

"Yeah, thanks for taking time to calm my nerves. Oh, hey you never did tell us if you liked the video we made. I sent it from my phone because I knew you would wonder who it was. Nikki gave me your number."

"Ohhh that! Yeah I turned it over to the cops. Expect them to show up anytime."

"Don't even joke about that."

"Couldn't resist."

"Making me hate you, or our video?" She narrowed her eyes.

"At least you wrote my name correctly on the double dick. Most people add a second B or T in Cabot. Yeah it was hot."

"Did you see the tiny H behind the T?"

"Tiny H?"

"As in Caboth." She winked and caressed his chin. "As in we both want you."

"Awww! Awesome touch." He grinned smugly, "The H and your hand on my chin."

"Spill it. You show anybody?"

"Actually I haven't. I won't lie I usually do, but I decided to keep this one to myself." Total lie he showed the guys but wanted to keep the ladies from feeling used. Even with more heart than his buddies Cabot Ross was prone to evil traits on occasion.

"Your friends racist? Afraid they'll think bad of you?"

"Yes and no. They keep open minds but still get stupid and spout outbursts on occasion. Trust me if I showed them that video they would wanna watch you do it in person."

"They cute as you?" She winks.

"Naaaaa! They're all butt ugly. I'm not sharing."

"You know you want us." She looks behind him at any eyes under the busy circumstances of an array of food orders getting cold. Feeling safe she licks his nose and steps to his side giggling. "Now imagine that tongue on your cock."

"Already have." He laughs rubbing her saliva off of his nose. Watching her walk away he was thankful that he wore a small carry all apron over his crotch. "Fuck she has a tight ass."

********

Stepping back in time...10:30 AM...Margo's banking institution of Wildwood Federal.

Joined by Eric Crowe, Margo Needy made her way inside the bank after being called in by her Banker friend Jacob Overmeyer. Eric still hesitant over letting his sister Lily see them together, Margo determined that it was time to meet another member of the Crowe's, next in line on the perch. When her meeting with Jacob was concluded that is, priorities straight her motto. Today Margo actually dressed for success rather than slutty. That alone made Eric less stressed not having to explain to his sister what Margo was doing wearing some nightie or other risque outfit. Business dress blue with the skirt to her knees thank god.

"You go deal with the bank guy I'm gonna go chat with my sister."

"Don't forget to introduce us afterwards. Stop worrying so much what people think."

"Mainly my religious Mom you know that."

"She can lay her hands on me too if she wishes."

"Might be around your throat strangling you for seducing her baby boy." He laughed. "Don't let her drown you in any baptismal."

"I'm sure your Mother is not that cruel."

"Naaa! Just bat shit crazy."

"Time will tell. Oh, there's Tyler." Margo waved at Jacob Overmeyer's young nephew Tyler behind the front counter assisting an elderly woman with a deposit. Tyler seeing her waved back cordially, thinking, "There's my whore." The old woman would have insisted on washing his mouth out with hand sanitizer had she heard him.

Lily Crowe stepping from behind a wall divider catches her brother off guard as she recognizes him. Curious as to why he was here she realized Margo was at Jacob's doorway being ushered inside. With his goal to say hello to his sister Eric just waited until Jacob shut his office door before making his way to the counters.

"Hey Sis." Eric patted the countertop with both hands.

"What's going on?" Lily peaked a brow noting Tyler looking at her with a hint of, "I wish she was naked." in his eyes. Business concluded with Edna Fromme he grew interested in anything about Margo Needy should it be spoken of. Joining them he didn't care if he was intruding or not.

"Margo had to come in and sign some loan applications. She's borrowing money, well attempting to in order to open up a bed & breakfast outside Wildwood. She doesn't drive so I brought her."

"Kym told me you two were dating now." Lily smirked, "About time."

"No we're not, she's just my employee."

"Uh huh! I've seen her tattoo Eric...you should give my girl a chance."

"You give her a chance, you're a Crowe too."

"I'm not into girls." Her eyes drifted with a blush toward Tyler. He merely nodded and spoke up himself.

"What's Margo going to do if the loan doesn't happen? I overheard Uncle Jacob say it was iffy."

"Not sure." Eric shrugged, "I told her to just rent out a few more rooms. There's space out there that's not really being used."

"I'm in." Tyler chuckled.

"If it comes to that I'll be sure to tell her you're ready to move out of your parents house." Eric shook his head. "I think Margo has connections out there that might help her financially. Whether it's enough help I don't know."

"Mrs. Needy is beautiful." Lily sighed, "I read up on her modelling days. She must know some very influential people she's been photographed all over the world."

"Who knows! I've only heard her mention one modelling friend that she wants to bring in to help run the B&B if it gets off the ground. Her friend was married to some CEO in a major corporation but they're divorced now I think. Hot chick though."

"Uncle Jacob knows people too. He cares about Mrs. Needy so I'm sure he will pull every string he has."

"If Margo doesn't pull every string on him first." Eric chuckled then bit his tongue due to Lily.

"Will you chill Big Brother. I know Mrs. Needy's rep. I'm not telling Mom. Besides Dad beat you to telling me to shush. I'm not going to ruin your little fantasy."

"What fantasy?"

"The one where the four bears seduce Goldilocks." She sticks her tongue out at him.

"She's not blond, only three bears in the story I remember."

"Dude!" Tyler laughs then whispers, "Threesome."

"I'm not naïve Eric. I just think Kym is better for you."

"Margo's like my second Mom. I like helping her."

"She can be my Mommy." Tyler grins then watches Lily wince at him, his expression faded fast. Not only that but a certain someone just walked in the front door. Tyler pointed him out to them slyly, "Incoming!"

Looking behind him as Lily brightens up they witness Eric's friend Ben walk in aiming for a swagger that just looked overkill for his stature. Nods led the boy closer until they all stood together.

"Hey Lily, Eric, guy whose name I can't remember." Ben smirked.

"Tyler."

"Right! Bank Teller Ty, what's up E.C.?" He fist bumped Eric without Eric raising his fist. As a matter of fact Eric's hands were in his pants pocket. It looked queer to say the least. "Time for lunch with me Lily of my fields?"

"In a minute. I have to wait for Jessica to come back from her break." A thumbs up from Ben led Tyler to step away and do his own thing.

"So...what's this rumor of a party out at Needy's Saturday night?" Ben coughed up in a blunt admission of what he had been hearing through the grapevine.

"Yep!" Eric immediately regrets his confirmation looking at Lily with guilt. "Word travels fast. I haven't even sent out invites."

"I don't own Ben, he can go to your silly party. Even though we did have a date for Saturday." She looked at Ben drolly hoping he might commit to her.

"You can go with me." Ben smiled as Eric removed his hands from his pockets now expressing fists. "Oh, now you wanna fist bump your Amigo." A goofy attempt led Eric to slug Ben on the bicep. "OWWWW! What the fuck Crowe?"

"He only hit you because he doesn't want me there to see him embarrass himself. You can go Ben, I can make other plans." Her eyes coyly glance toward Tyler. Of course Tyler, wasn't looking when he should have been. His loss.

"You're the coolest Lily." Ben nodded, "PARTY DUDE!"

"You're a dumbass." Eric rolled his eyes. Ben just wanted to see more of Margo. Speaking of the brunette bombshell...

Inside Jacob's office Margo actually behaved herself and carefully listened to Jacob as he finalized her first round of loan applications, mainly just a random procedure to take a look at her credit history. It used to be really good, even better when married. Now? With Darryl's death benefits running low in their account she was struggling.

"As soon as I get those appraisal numbers on your property I can start the second round of financial consideration. I just needed your Jane Hancock to get the ball rolling. How are things at home? Elliot doing okay in Paris?"

"He seems to be doing alright. He met a girl named Giselle. I just sent him some pictures to make money off of so he can date her."

"Old modelling pics with autographs, showing off his Mom?" Jacob sat back in his swivel recliner.

"No just nudes."

"You...send nudes to Elliot?"

"Not normally. I've learned recently that my son has been hiding pictures of me through his friends. He doesn't know I know so I'm just letting it slide. If I'm worshipped over there at my age I'm game." She giggled.

"You certainly still have your youthful looks Margo." He sighs not challenging her wisdom. "I'll just run and make a copy of these forms for you and let you get on with your day."

"Copies...can I go with you?" She sat forward with a brainstorm idea.

"Let me guess...you want to sit on the copy machine and scan your behind."

"I promise to let Tyler clean the glass I sit on."

"With his tongue?" Jacob laughed.

"Or yours if you want to share in the glory."

"Windex works just as well. Follow me." He stands and moves around his desk to have her dog his heels as if joining a conga line. He had to shake his head as she tried her best not to step on his shoe heel. She was an unusual woman to say the least. Noting their stepping from Jacob's office Eric, Ben, and Lily chuckle at her charming playfulness in tugging Jacob's coat tails.

"Hi Benji!" Margo waved at the boy trying to keep up with Jacob holding his coat with one hand now.

"Hey Mrs. Needy. Party on!" He laughed.

"Where are you two going?" Eric winced.

"Making copies of her application." Jacob pointed out, holding her documents.

"And, of my tight ass." Margo razzed the group, Tyler now joining them.

"There's your invitations Bro." Ben pointed out to Eric. Lily blushed, but just let her boyfriend be his goofy self. Tyler leaning on the counter next to Lily didn't like Ben much knowing him from High School, in his distaste he took a risk and placed his hand on Lily's ass in her snug black leggings. She bulged her eyes and snapped a glare at Tyler then just let him, turning her reaction back to amusement. She found Ben looking right at her and reached out for him. Ben stepping closer held her hands and grew lost in her eyes.

Tyler talking to Eric still hogged the counter space window hip to hip with Lily, his hand lowering to press fingers up into her butt crack curvature. She tensed slightly but kept her straight face while flirting with Ben. Eric finally stepped away to see Margo and Jacob in the next room over from a distance. Sure enough Margo had her skirt up to her waist and was sitting on the copier.

"100 copies." Eric raised his voice. Margo looking his way smiled and gave him the peace sign. She was making 200 copies. Crazy bitch!

While Jacob was busy Lily took a chance and eased off her feet to stretch her upper body over the counter to kiss Ben. In doing so they had their eyes closed. Tyler being totally evil removed his hand from her exterior leggings and slid it under the fabric to palm her butt cheek. She moaned into Ben's mouth making her boyfriend think it was due to him. Fingers slipping under her G-string Tyler found her butt pucker and teased it. After their bathroom temptations last week Tyler was curious to see if he could go further with Lily. So far so good. Pressing lower Tyler's fingers found pussy, a very wet pussy. Fingering her just enough to know he had penetration he removed his hand entirely and pinched her bottom.

Breaking their kiss Lily smiled at Ben, "I trust you to go to that party. I'm sure I can find someone to do." The word someone was accidental but it went right over Ben's head. She meant something. With Eric returning to their conversation the gang just loitered until Margo came walking out holding 200 paper fliers of her butt and juicy clam. She had even made sure a few shots had her cunt wide open. All in vivid color. Pink was bright, good thing it was a color copier.

"I dig you Lily." Ben panted until he spotted Tyler flipping him off with a wet finger. Clueless Ben just flipped him off in return. Lily had to hold her composure, she wanted to bust up but didn't want to piss Ben off. Tyler was just plain evil. She was just glad that her brother hadn't seen Tyler get away with what he had done.

"I'm going to lunch Tyler." Lily pointed at their co-worker Jessica stepping through the front entrance. She quickly went to grab her purse and returned while Eric, Ben, and Tyler were looking at Margo's copied private parts. Margo signed one just for Ben which read, "Hope you can come. Mom!" Seeing Lily, Margo smiled warmly at her, "You must be Lily."

"Hey!" Lily took time to shake Margo's hand. "Keeping my brother in line?"

"Taking a number." Margo winked, "I'm only teasing."

"No you're not." Lily laughed, "I know your rep. Not knocking you. If I had your killer body I'd be taking numbers too." She immediately looked at Tyler, then at Ben. Three was a good number. "Love your boldness by the way. I'll...never look at that copying machine the same again."

"You should try it sometime."

"Scanning my ass? I'll pass." She giggled.

"I dare you." Ben chuckled.

"What? Not with Jacob looking."

"I'll distract Jacob. You go..." Margo winked, she didn't have to though as Jacob went to the restroom out of harms way. Freed up Margo took Lily's purse and handed it to Eric for safe keeping. Not wanting to seem too invested Tyler immediately went back to work, so as not to appear obvious that he intended to spy on Lily as Margo marched her back into the other room. Once she was back there Eric just pinched the bridge of his nose, a migraine forming.

"This I gotta see." Ben took his picture of Margo and hugged the wall facing the copy room and witnessed his girlfriend laughing as she dropped her leggings and G-string. With an assist up by Margo the scanner was triggered. Ben couldn't see Lily that well due to Margo hiding her body from onlookers. Tyler however saw Lily from the side and gripped his crotch mumbling, "Fuck yeah!"

Once the deed was accomplished without notice from Jessica or the other tellers at the windows Lily hopped down and pulled her pants up. With Margo showing her the copy Lily cracked up, beet red but loving it. What nobody else had noticed was that Margo had made two copies. One was left in the bin. Offering Lily the pen Margo had used she whispered, "Sign it and leave it in the bin."

"What?" A wink at Lily she took the pen and snapped a glance at Tyler. She had a hunch he was looking. Signing it Lily wrote, "You were here." with an arrow pointing right at her pussy's slightly spread labia. Shivering she placed it back in the tray and took the other copy with her to hand to Ben. Eric in turn shook his head with resistance.

"Oh hell no. He's going to show that shit to every guy in Wildwood." Snatching it from Ben Eric accidently took a look at his sister's snatch, "MOTHERFUCK! I did not need to see that. Tear that thing up."

Lily busted up then admired herself one last time before taking it to a shredder. "There! All gone. But for the record Big Brother?"

"What?" He dreaded her answer.

"Ben has nudes of me in his cell. See ya!" Lily drug Ben off to lunch.

Sighing heavily Eric turned his attention to his adoptive slut, "Why did you do that Margo?"

"Just showing her right from wrong." A wink at Tyler, Margo pointed at the copier. Taking Eric's arm Margo led him out to her Corvette. Time to go get her nails done.

Tyler located the copy of Lily's bare bottom and her message. Grinning from ear to ear he folded it up and put it in his pants pocket. Throughout lunch he would scoot the paper closer to his dick and picture it inside Lily. After lunch? There was a whole lot of flirting.

********

Paris, France...library time between classes.

"Whoa! Mom came through for me." Elliot Needy checked his e-mail and found dozens of nude photos of his adopted Mother Margo. Dancing in his chair like he was Ray Charles on piano. "I'm in the money, I'm in the money!" He knew his friend Farouk would smother him in cash for the literal mother load. "Brings back memories Mom." He chuckled scrolling through photo after photo. The further he got into them he realized something, "THOSE FUCKERS!" His friends had taken these pics for and of her. Domination photos were sexy but ofttimes appearing rough.

"You have found success my friend?" A voice behind him broke his trance.

"Oh! Hey Fuk. What's shaking? I got your pics. Choose a few good ones and you can pay me." Farouk moved a chair next to Elliot and sat elbow to elbow. After a lengthy examination of all of the photos Farouk removed his wallet and dug into it selecting over a $1000 dollars in hundred dollar bills. It was obvious that he switched currencies in order to purchase them proving his sincerity.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers