Cougar House Ep. 029: Copy That!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you land this hottie Kid?"

"Not a kid."

"You can't be no more than 18." The squeezer taking her from behind pointed out.

"19 going on 20 in four months. Call me a kid again I'll take away your fun." Heath attempted a cool bravado.

"I think your so-called slave here might have other ideas." Frannie refused to react to his observation. Yes she would rather have many men over just Heath, but at the same time she was here for him. A firm slap to her ass by the biker could change her mind however. "Look at her thoughts on abandoning you Kid. Easy to see."

"Fuck you." Heath pulled out of Frannie's mouth then took her free hand and tried to pull her away. At first she resisted until Heath found some balls and gripped her chin enforcing a shared eye contact, "ROOM...NOW!" Relenting she tried to peel off of her biker entry but he snatched up her hair dragging her into a tug of war, Frannie gasped and mumbled, "Yesssss!"

"I don't think so Kid. Why don't you go jerk off and let the real men deal with this hot ass cunt."

With a scene brewing the bikers grew defensive of their friend pointing at Heath to back off or else. Fear was there but Heath still stood his ground fists bared. "Back off!"

"Let's not and say we did." Aggression was the bikers best friend maintaining her long hair in a vice like grip. Frannie loving every second of his strength over her, yet showing Heath unblinking lashes of concern for him. This was not going to end well for somebody. Surrounded by the bikers Heath was forced to let go of Frannie's wrist. In that very second his date was tossed amongst the bikers, holding her in restraint like a helpless puppet. Heath stumbled slightly to avoid taunting advances by the other cyclists. He knew if she really wanted to her defense mechanism would kick in and she could get away. Taekwondo in her favor. Heath being an experienced wrestler and in shape felt he too had a good chance of...being overwhelmed. From behind a biker surrounded Heath holding his arms to his side. Once caught off guard two others imprisoned him. Always considering himself the tough guy Heath soon realized that wrestling three men was not nearly as easy as one.

As things escalated to Frannie screaming as if losing her own battle, yet expressing deep concern over her would be Master, the group of bikers overpowered them both. Leaning toward stealing them away toward the ground level room of some of the bikers Frannie was first to be hauled in and manhandled into the first of two queen size beds. Tied to the bed railings face up Frannie smiled only when Heath couldn't see her, otherwise she expressed horror just to keep him from knowing her true reaction. Frannie wanted this, not only what Heath was offering. She could easily play the boy, his long-term desire for her would keep him in line once this was all over.

With Frannie bound spread eagle and being kissed on she observed the rough combative actions the other bikers took toward Heath. Hauling him in horizontally his going limp pecker wagging about under the stress Heath found his boundary being at the center of the second queen bed himself swarmed by five men now to keep him in line as he himself was being bound tight, only face down instead. He snarled yet whimpered like a baby all at once, it was almost comical. Straight faces were hard to come by. Finally a bandana is taken off and stuffed into his mouth to quiet Heath down.

"That's it Baby boy. You relax now you're in good hands." The gay kisser attempted to stroke his scalp, "Mine at least." A tickle to Heath's scrotum from behind made him fight back to no avail. It was almost as if this was planned, who had bindings ready unless...well they could all be into bondage. Heath's thoughts were in survival mode, never expecting anything like this to occur. To his left he heard Frannie squeal and beg, "No please don't." then razz them playfully directly after. The bikers chuckled and stripped nude around her and crawled into bed. Seconds later Frannie was being fucked missionary in her eagle's lair, another man taking her mouth and face fucking her from the side.

Heath tilting his gaze to witness their taking of her pulled at his binding but failed in any escape. What was worse seeing guys joining their crew in nudity around Heath. Weight on the mattress felt Heath fought even harder, as if knowing that the gay side of these biker boys were zeroing in on his ass. Feeling hands on him caressing from two sides he nearly choked on the saliva drenched bandana. They could hear him say, "I'll kill you bastards." of course it sounded more like "I'll fill you asstards." To them they couldn't agree more.

"Calm down you cute buffy." The feminine gay lay next to him instead of on top. At an awkward glance Heath watched the man's lover lube up and take his partner's anus. Gruff moans of pleasure next to him made Heath hurl over his stuffed mouth, the bandana strangling him under the situation. The more Heath was touched the worse he wanted to vomit. Maybe that was the key, act as if he were strangling until they removed his gag then bite someone. Not that it was his escape plan, it might end up getting his teeth knocked out. Giving in on his drawing first blood idea he turned toward Frannie to see her getting into her conquerors. His hunch was that she had just given up and let them take her. Was it sad that Heath liked seeing her overwhelmed? It did calm him slightly. Until he felt his butt pucker being lubed up. "OH HELL NO!!" His struggle returned livelier than ever.

Not a single homosexual trait in his body Heath wanted to cry but refused to look like a pussy. Just as a man's cock touched his shiny ass hole a siren blared.

"Someone called the cops." A biker standing nude stroking his beast raced to the door ready to close it when a mic barked out an objection.

"NO ONE MOVE OR THIS GET'S UGLIER THAN IT NEEDS TO BE."

"Three cherries Poke." The biker informed their leader who happened to be Frannie's main lover fucking her sloshy cunt without a worry in the world. He wasn't even fazed by the cops showing up. Hearing the voice over the PA Frannie reacted with flaring eyes, her mascara ruining her beauty in a mask of feminine Jolson. She knew very well whom barked that order. Their door surrounded by three cop cars shining bright lights inside blinded the room. Still the show was to go on.

With Poke still basking in Frannie's delectable pussy, rubbing her clit briskly she was ready to orgasm. The other bikers a bit more hesitant grew edgy and stood away from the beds. Heath burying his face in the pillow under his head sighed at the interference of the cops. At least his own ass hole was saved, his perpetrator stepping away cursing, "Almost had me a virgin." Heath was going to get in a few punches once he was free. Lifting to peer as availability of sight led his peripheral toward the window at least, Heath knew cops were getting out of their squad cars.

"Fuck!" Heath groaned, "It's Frannie's husband." Sure enough it was Riley Filmore, all six foot two, 220 pounds of reasonable muscle tone. Joining him was an equally large black male officer, and...who was the lady cop? Heath in a strange moment to even do so grew hard as a rock suddenly. The gay man next to him smiled, "Oooo! There it is." In his thrashing to see better Heath's dick exposed toward the man.

"What's going on here?" Riley had his hand on his gun holster while his other hand poised forward in a calming take it easy manner. The black officer joined him pointing about for the bikers to behave. Riley witnessing Poke going strong and hearing his wife moan winced. Peering out into the lot he spotted her convertible then shook his head. "That you Missus Filmore?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Frannie squealed cumming all over Poke's buried beast.

"Going out on me again are ya?" Riley sighed, motioning bikers to settle aside away from the beds.

"I can't help myself Honey. I love you though you know that."

"I do! I do!" He scowls, "That you Poker?" He winced.

"Who else would it be...Little Brother?" He pulls out of Frannie then turns sideways on his knees to drag her by her hair under him as he jerks off over her face. Riley smirked now knowing who was assaulting his wife. "I've always wanted to tag your sexy ass wife. Couldn't be any more perfect her cheating on you, right?"

"She's not cheating Poke. We're swingers."

"Since when?"

"What's brought you home...half brother?"

"Rally up at Hawg Rock. That's it sis-in law...you hold that tongue ready for a nice homecoming." She wagged her tongue right up against his crown awaiting as he jerked off. "Almost there Brother. You gonna tell me to back off?"

"If I did I'd never hear the end of her rants. Fire away."

Informing them of his existence Heath thrashed about mumbling loudly. The black officer sighed and pointed, "Release him." Riley in turn paused them with a curious finger.

"Hold up! Who were you here to hook up with Frannie Lou?" Frannie refused to abandon Poke's nearing detonation but pointed directly at Heath without denial. Nodding Riley moved around the nude men carefully and examined Heath's identity from the side. "You! I saw you out in front of the school the other day." Heath winced up at him as if smug, it didn't set well with Riley. "Next time ask if you want time with my ole' lady." His sneer uptight at Heath's lack of courtesy Riley sized up the boys muscle tone and puckered. "She always was a sucker for bodybuilders, even one's still working on it. Nice tight ass you got there Kid." Riley dared to slap Heath on the bottom then looks at the gay biker, his eyes sparkling as if wishing Riley would spank him too.

"Samuel? Bebe? " Riley looks back at his partner's, "Why don't you two step outside and turn down our lights some?" Busty Bebe Service, Wildwood's newest officer aka Bebe Softserve as Riley and his force came to know her by eyed Heath with her own interest. Disappointed that Riley was encouraging her to step out made her groan. She had a hunch by Heath's actions that he was hardly gay in any way shape or form. Reluctant she follows Samuel out to their cars to cut the lights. Cherries faded to cloak their presence Riley chose to set down next to his wife first and finger her while Poke reared his head back in favor of a nice thick creamy jet of cum all across her face. "Happy now?" He rubbed Frannie's clit with his thumb.

"YES!" She squealed and laid there panting, licking her lips of Poke's cum. "What are you going to do to Heath?"

"That's his...wait a second...Heath Talbot? Wrestled at Wildwood High?" Riley leered left at Heath. "Tough guy I recall. I used to wrestle back in the day."

"You could always get nakie and wrestle with him now." The gay biker barged in verbally.

"Quiet down Lyle." Poke uttered.

"I have a better idea." Riley winced as he noted Heath flipping off the bikers defiantly. "I'm a firm believer in being asked permission to fuck what's mine Talbot. I don't take it lightly when I feel overlooked." He then turns to Frannie rolling his wet fingers across her chest to dry them off. "Nor, do I like being in the dark in my own home life. You need to be punished Frannie Lou. No more of these silly ass rendezvouses without telling me."

"I'm sorry Riley. Punish me I deserve it."

"Untie her the rest of the way Poke." His older brother nods his praise of authority and untangles Frannie of her loosened bonds. Once free Riley stands tall over her and takes her by her hair forcefully pulling her to her feet. Escorting her to the other bed he makes her lay right on top of Heath's back, her chest crushing against his spine. "Good! Now tie her like she was before right over Talbot there." The other bikers enthusiastically find more restraints and begin to tie her limbs when Riley pauses them, "Tie her wrists to his, her ankles to his ankles." They quickly moved in and bound the would be lovers together. Heath just gave up and growled.

Once she was trussed up Riley motioned the bikers aside and began disrobing. Seeing Riley stripping down Heath bulged his eyes. As Poke sat down on his bed observing his brother's actions he turned his eyes toward the cops standing outside, especially young brunette Bebe, her chest a healthy 40C for such a tiny frame. The girl was certainly gifted.

"Hey Bro? Your lady cop is pretty interested in what we're doing here. I can see her drooling." Acknowledging Poke, Riley peers through the window to see Bebe smiling.

"The new kid's a nympho. Every guy on the force had their dicks sucked her first week on the knob job." Whistling at her Riley motions her inside. Stepping in through the opened hotel room door Riley points at her, "Want in on this Service?" Leering at Poke he adds, "Her last name is Service. Not making that up."

"Nice!" Poke puckered standing up and stroking his dick back to life, "Want some of this Copper?"

"Rather have what's under Mrs. Riley, but I can work my way there. You sure it's okay Riley?" Bebe didn't want to overstep his authority.

"Naked except your badge Kid. Hold that at all times."

"Yes Sir." Bebe giggled and began her striptease, boots off the rest flowed nicely. Once her big tits found air the bikers grinned amongst themselves. Her slick as a whistle pubic area was inviting as hell. Badge held up for Riley to see she spanked her own ass, "Officer Softserve reporting for booty." She smirked.

"We call her Softserve. Pussies soft and she likes to serve and protect."

"Beautiful." Poke motioned Bebe over then picked her up throwing her like a rag doll on the bed, "Keep your Miranda handy." He flowed right over her and kissed her, fingering her pink pussy to warm her up, "Juicing up nicely Copper." Yes she was.

Heath found his predicament mentally challenging him, even looking over at Bebe who glanced his way as Poke kissed her neck. Showing Heath her badge she winked at him mouthing, "I'm sorry." Heath winced at her but strangely found it in himself to wink back. Crazy right? The second Bebe was penetrated by Poke's big cock her thoughts although lost focus on Heath, regardless their eyes were locked on one another. Comfort? Sure why not. At least Heath was calming down his anger.

Weight increasing on Heath's back he knew Riley was fucking his wife. Frannie moaning over Heath, whispered, "Forgive me Master." Was it meant for Heath or Riley? Heath just wasn't certain. Forced to just lay there enduring every thrust Riley jabbed into his wife Heath hissed at his misfortune and wished he had just stayed home and controlled Margo Needy. At least with her this kind of situation would never have occurred.

In his thrusts Riley felt evil and pulled out of her seemingly as if accidental, lowering his dick to slide under Frannie's pubic arena and collide with Heath's ass. Each event Heath cursed at the close proximity of his ass hole being targeted. He knew damn well Riley was messing around, trying to put the fear of God in him. Heath Talbot was stronger than that, he'd get even if his ass ever did get violated. For the duration of Riley's twisted ride all Heath had was Bebe's big beautiful eyes watching him as she moaned, her breasts squeezed by Poke's digging fingers leaving paw prints. Around them all the bikers praised the show.

Outside by the squad cars Samuel N'Dolla got a call on his private cell and stepped away from the noise to answer it. Hearing his niece ask if he wanted dinner brought to him tonight he denied her saying he was out on a disturbance call. From there he listened to his niece talk about the boy she liked named Cabot, asking Samuel if he might video more for her to share with her beau. Samuel, himself a twisted man in the sex department asked her, "What do I get in return?" Her answer was, "Chicken Gumbo." Good enough for him, "I'll eat when I get home." The gumbo or his niece? He was undecided.

Inside the hotel room, the echoing cries of ecstasy were rattling the windows, between Frannie and Bebe the noise level that called the cops in was nearing disturbance codes far worse than what attracted the police in the first place. It took Samuel outside to control the rooms above from their original callers. Unfortunate for them Samuel had to resort to telling those above to go to their room it would be over soon, if not he would cite them for a false 9-1-1 call. They didn't like it but went back into their room. Samuel himself didn't particularly enjoy being so cruel toward them. Still, he did like his job.

Cumming inside his wife violently Riley Filmore pulled out and let his drooling cock trickle cum over Heath's scrotum on purpose. The wetness making Heath swear into his bandana gag was music to Riley's ears. Rearing over Frannie he unloaded the remainder of his nut on her ass. A snapped glance over at Poke holding Bebe's ankles behind her ears and pounding her in a feisty repetition the brothers reconnected eyes. A thumbs up shared Poke said, "Good to see ya Brother."

"Been awhile Poke. Better stop by and see Dad or I'll tell him to drive up to Hawg Rock and break out his belt like he used to do when we were kids."

"I'll do that first light. Softserve here is tensing up. You finish up while I do."

"Yep!" Riley heard Bebe scream as an orgasm tore her gaze from Heath, her eyes retreating back into her head. Heath found that time to close his own eyes and pray this ordeal was almost done. On his back Frannie whispered to Heath, "It's almost over Master. Please forgive me I didn't know this would happen." Heath knew better, it was obvious if this Poke was Riley's brother that she was well aware of his identity. Heath just wanted out.

Untying Frannie, Riley peeled her off of Heath and pulled her to his chest kissing her, dried cum and all. Their love evident under the circumstances she melted into his embrace. Once their hint of romance ended Riley stood up and stretched. Frannie crawling out of bed to join him hugged him from the side and whispered, "Have mercy on Heath. He's not totally at fault here Riley. I did want him too."

"Mercy? You're lucky I don't arrest him on trumped up charges."

"Please Riley. For me?"

"He gets a dose of his own medicine. If he's gonna be an asshole and do you behind my back...I can see to it he feels the same." Motioning to the naked bikers he makes a hand gesture as if jerking off then points to Heath. Understanding his request the bikers gathered around Heath on the mattress and began rubbing themselves off. The gay biker assisting his lover before being slapped away playfully. Pouting the gay biker just caressed Heath's back.

"Do we call this boykakke?" Lyle chuckled in a feminine swagger. Heath hearing a version of bukkake stiffened up and mumbled, "Motherfuckers!" under the soaked rag in his mouth. Forced to watch Frannie lowered her eyes defeated by her husbands vengeance quest. It could have been worse and she knew it. Riley was a vindictive dick now and again.

Bebe rolled over in bed let Poke take her up the ass. Forced sideways in bed Poke made her watch Heath, his eyes barely seen around his gauntlet of boasting bikers. The sorrow in Bebe's gaze kept Heath calm, it was all he had. Showing him her badge she tried to smile but concluded it was pointless. She knew after this was all said and done the boy would never look at her the same. Some law enforcer she was. He did seem to enjoy looking over her reared up ass and seeing Poke's cock rising and falling into her anus. It was a glimmer of hope she thought.

As the biker's one by one peppered Heath against his will they heard him swear vengeance. On the final biker's jizz striking his ass Heath felt a tongue lick his cheek, it was the gay biker saying, "I own this drop, it's from Hank." Heath just buried his face in the pillow.

"Poke? Take your gang outside a bit." Riley informed his brother, Poke pulling out of Bebe unfulfilled grumbled distastefully at being cut short, he wanted one last nightcap inside her ass.