Cougar House Ep. 029: Copy That!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will buy them all. Your slave is most attractive. She will look good in my harem."

"Wait, what? Harem?"

"I am only joking my friend. Here is my e-mail. You may send them too me. I especially like the one of your slave in her cage."

"Yeah? That's her home away from home. I keep her there a few hours each day."

"Most impressive. You are a wonder friend Elliot. I would most like to meet this slave."

"Uhhhh! Sorry dude! She's an ocean away."

"Where I live there is an ocean in every direction. It is called sand."

"Sahara right?" Elliot counts his cash with his eyes bulging.

"Yes. What I am saying is...an ocean away means nothing to one such as I. You will consider bringing her to me for much money?"

"Ummm? How much we talking?"

"Half a million?"

"NO WAY!!" Elliot dropped his jaw then winced.

"You are right, she looks quite worth one million."

"Quit messing with me Fuk."

"I am quite serious friend Elliot. I would have your slave entertain my bed. One million should suffice."

"Let me...think about it." Elliot knew it was impossible but he wanted to appear in control. If Farouk was so naïve as to blow a million bucks on his mom Elliot found the idea tantalizing. While Farouk perused the pictures Elliot noticed a certain someone enter the library, a very beautiful someone. Taking over his laptop Elliot quickly sent the pictures to Farouk's mail and slammed his laptop shut. "Gotta go Fuk. Catch you later."

"Of course my friend." Farouk watched Elliot stalk a very cute petite blond with corn rolls in her hair. Seeing his target Farouk sighs, "You live quite dangerously my friend." He knew the girl's Mother, their teacher Brigitte. "Perhaps I will learn how to be like you." Admiration was Farouk's weakness. "I will make your slave mine." Can you hear the diabolical laughter even with the boy's stern expression? Pictures were not going to satisfy him.

Racing downstairs from his upper perch Elliot slithered from bookcase to bookcase until he found Giselle. She was obviously searching for a new hiding spot for one of her online shows. Being deaf she used her other senses which were more in tune and easily discovered Elliot spying on her. Without making eye contact she moved out of his sight then seemingly vanished as he searched row after row and not finding her. Ready to give up he grumbled, "This is Paris...gotta be hidden doors behind bookcases. Shit!"

While shaking his head he found a pair of arms slipping beneath his, reaching up to dig her nails into his t-shirt. Looking down in shock he laughed, "Sneaky bitch." Her hands lowered and moved up under his shirt and hiked it up to his pecs. Not wanting to ruin this moment he just played along. Then he felt nipples teasing his back. "Holy crap!" That made him twist in step to face her. There she stood topless in only her white leggings. Her blouse dangling on a bookcase shelf. She molded her chest into his, nipples now trailing his scrawny abs. Her eyes were beautiful, glistening like diamonds. Speechlessness only halted Elliot for three minutes before he kissed her. Up above them Farouk leaned on a railing, truly impressed with his friend.

"Dangerously indeed. I most admire you my friend."

Once the kiss broke Elliot looked around them and plucked up her shirt putting it over her shoulders like a gentleman. She let him hug her from behind and merely enjoyed one another's tenderness. Facing him she signed in a blur of hand motions, expressing her pleasure as, "I cannot stop thinking about you."

"Yeah I know I'm crazy." He mistook her translation, not knowing sign language. Palming his mouth she blushes and speaks, having never heard her own voice it was raspy yet beautiful just the same. Reciting her sign he now understood. "Same here! Read my lips. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU EITHER."

She smiled and hugged him tightly, once again looking into his eyes. "Stop yelling. I MUST DO MY SHOW BEFORE MOTHER ARRIVES." First a sign then speaking louder than predicted, not truly knowing her own strength, she let him in on her desires.

"Here? I have a better idea."

"I am listening." She signs then giggles, "Not really I cannot hear."

"You should come to my dorm room and put on a show."

"There would be...boys there?"

"Maybe. Can you sneak out tomorrow late? Tonight is bad for me." He points at his wristwatch toward 7:00 PM. "Everyone will be in the dining hall. We can put a show on together."

Smiling at his idea now pictured in her thoughts, she nods, "I know where your room is."

"You do?"

"Yes." She nods, "I am good like that." Of course her words were in French. For some reason he understood long before her translation. English was back and forth for Giselle, although quite intelligent her handicap often made the varying translations more difficult.

"I'm good like that too." Words copied. For the rest of her time in the library they made out. A falling book from the sky made Elliot react peering up at the second level. Farouk was pointing at Brigitte on her way in. Leading Giselle to a safe desk he kissed her on the cheek, assisted in putting her shirt on, then started to walk away. With a moment to pause he reached into his pants pocket and drew out one of the hundred dollar bills he obtained from Farouk and wrote down his cell number on it. Acting as if a driver he mouthed, "Taxi fare." Giselle giggled and hid the money in her shirt pocket neatly folded. Elliot snuck away just as Brigitte found her daughter looking at a book on the desk. Clean getaway, a thumbs up at Farouk, Elliot headed to his classes. Tomorrow was going to be badass.

********

Evening in Erlich, Pennsylvania...two towns over from Wildwood off of highway 12 in a place known as Hotel TRAINsylvania ...hotter than ever. Sad that the train tracks being so close to the hotel that it didn't require the owners to add vibrating beds. Saved them money.

Heath Talbot arrived in darkness, dimly lit pole lights along the highway barely helping illuminate the surrounding area. A slow moving freight train behind the hotel up on a steep incline made for a droll expectation. It was almost peaceful in a foreboding kind of way. Idling at the entrance to the parking lot with no traffic to honk at him for being in their way Heath explored the few vehicles already in the lot. A number of Harley's presented the possibility of bikers staying there. The ratio of bikes and cars was about equal. Spotting his old Teacher's convertible with the top up he knew at least Frannie had kept her promise to be there and have their room ready on good faith.

"Good girl Frannie Fanny. Time to make that bitch mine." Pulling in slowly he parked facing out far enough away to avoid conflict should the bikers get rowdy over the course of the night. With a run down tavern across the street it was pretty logical where the bikers were at the moment. It was early yet so the party was only getting started. Shutting off the engine of his Nissan Xterra Heath sat there for a moment arms folded on top of his steering wheel. "I've been wanting her so fucking long I feel...like this is some dream. Practicing my Master skills with Margo has boosted my confidence but even though I don't show it...I'm still a novice. I think Margo is just letting me be bossy. The other day when that appraiser guy came out was pretty intense, she did obey my every command...that was cool...but Frannie? This is just gonna be a game I think. Her being married she's not going to be able to meet me as often as I want. I should feel lucky she's hooking up with me at all. Thing is...unless she was bullshitting me I think she wants me as her Master. Maybe ole' Riley Filmore just isn't satisfying her these days."

Thoughts wandering long enough he notices a curtain open up and Frannie Filmore looking out in search of him, at least he presumed so. As he took in her beauty from a distance Heath decided to let her know he was there by flashing his headlights on and off. Once it captured her attention she opened her curtains all the way and stood there totally nude, posing for him like a model. "Oh fuck! Let's do this."

Abandoning his SUV he locked up and headed across the lot and had a brilliant idea. Stopping halfway he points at the gravel lot beneath his boots, ego rising with his adrenalin. Spotting his instruction Frannie smiles brightly and walks to the hotel room door opening it. Being on the ground level she stepped out cautiously and decided it safe enough to take a walk. Wearing heels at least kept her feet from the jagged gravel stones beneath her feet. Still, high heels and rocks did not mesh well, it was a tedious walk all the way out to meet him.

"You made it." She grinned.

"So did you...without breaking your ankle."

"The night is young Senor Talbot. I keep an extra pair of heels in my trunk."

"None of that Spanish crap...talk English so I don't have to second guess what you're saying."

"As you wish."

"As you wish...WHO?"

"Master." She shivered with dancing eyes, noticed even in the moonlight. "I was worried when I got here and all those bikers pulled in. If they cause any disturbances and the police get called..."

"Riley might come with cherries spinning?"

"Exactly! It's not like he won't recognize my car."

"Wanna call it off?"

"No. I will risk it for my new Master."

"Good. I wasn't going to let you bail. Get over here and suck my cock." He unzipped his pants and whipped it out for her to shine. She was impressed by his size and girth.

"My Master has a very nice..."

"God?"

"I adore your deity, Sir." She stepped closer and knelt down, remaining on her feet to avoid her knees getting scratched on the gravel. Fondling Heath she stroked him a bit just to form a more sensual opinion of it. Seconds later her lips wrapped around his beast and she took him deep into her throat. Back and forth with a steady repetition she grew lost in her emotions. Hearing her whimpered, "Mmmmm!" and gagging verse of, "Awk awk awk!" was a thing of beauty, even the crickets silenced to overhear her loyalty. The music from the tavern only added to the perfection of this relevant moment with an Eagle's rendition of Peaceful Easy Feeling. The train was still making it's way North at a snail's pace, mesmerizing in every way.

"Nothing like a BJ in the middle of nowhere." He sighed feeling the warm steady friction of her succulent lips tightly grazing across his foreskin. Standing noble if not slightly worried about his seedy surroundings he sucked up his courage to whip off his polo shirt and stand nude himself from his knees upward, his pants loitering just above his muscular calves. Being a wrestler back in high school and keeping a strong regiment of workouts in Margo's fitness room he was looking all Adonis. Palming the back of her skull he went full on tough guy and face fucked her into a nasal frenzy. Poor Mrs. Filmore was a snotty, teary mess before he unloaded a fierce portrait against the back of her throat. "THAT'S MY BITCH!"

Allowing her freedom, Frannie pulled away in a taffy looking stretch of cum and saliva to catch her breath. Peering up at Heath she shared unblinking eyes of crystal facets beneath the moonlight. "You like that exchange Fannie?" A vivid nod led to her plea of hands seeking to touch him. Evading her he pulls his jeans up and just snaps the clasp leaving his belt undone and zipper down. Shirt over his shoulder Heath grips her long mane of hair and drags her to her feet. Twisting her in step he faced her toward their opened hotel room door. Letting her hair go he slapped her tight muscular bottom with a resounding crack, definitely a red mark.

"MARCH! Shake that ass like you want the world to spank it." Off she wiggled with a very delicious swagger of womanhood, cheeks dancing like a necessary attraction of, "Take it!" Frannie followed her own lessons well. If only Heath could see her eyes rolling at his commands being processed far differently than he hoped for. Frannie was just playing along. Not that she wasn't having a blast, but keeping his ego stoked was tiresome.

At the threshold of their room he stopped her with, "HALT!" Who says halt these days? Definitely not this punk ass Knight in shiny armor. Still she paused to allow him to move around her once again turn her in step to face her outward toward the lot. "Hands on the door jam sides, arch your back." She followed orders while he tossed his shirt into a chair and removed his boots, then pants. Nurturing his cock a tad to keep himself sturdy he moved in for the kill and penetrated her sweet juicy cunt with relative ease, she was wet at her own drama within, not so much over Heath himself. Play on fool.

Fucking her from behind her big beautiful breasts were competing swingers circling in opposite directions of one another as Heath pounded her from behind. It wasn't as if Heath didn't get the job done, he was nailing all the right erogenous zones to bring out her inner slut. Squealing a tad more than normal just to improv and make him feel like God she put up a delectable show. Between her hands gripping the sides of the door and his palm on her neck behind her hair squeezing tightly she peered out into the night.

Eyes on the tavern she witnessed four bikers come outside to smoke. Swallowing her pride with a glimmer of wishful thinking. Deep down she hoped those bikers might see her and come over for a better look. Little did she know they just weren't...into her. She didn't know a lot of things at this point. Watching a pair of the biker boys kiss ruined her dream. Frannie always craved more than she experienced, being a swinger allowed her that aspect when her husband felt the need to put her out there. It certainly helped their marriage.

Cumming on Heath's cock was easy enough, he was pretty talented in a semi aggressive way. His problem seemed to be slipping in and out of his dominant side. She knew he needed more practice that was essentially her reason for letting him believe that he could possibly own her. The more encouragement she offered the more his persona would evolve. Sex was decent either way. The longer he nailed her in the doorway the louder she got, her wails attracting attention as it disrupted the quietness. The renting residents of the Hotel were getting nosey, a few even annoyed by their noise level.

Across the street the bikers noticed her finally and pointed her out. They seemed attentive so maybe they weren't all gay. One biker slipped back into the bar while the other three took the walk toward them. Luckily she blocked Heath's vantage point in seeing them. Not wanting to let on they were coming their way in hopes things could get more interesting she just praised Heath with verses of, "Fuck me Master." Let ego blind the guy she thought.

Within thirty feet of Frannie the bikers began their verbal thoughts on seeing her. Heath hearing them slowed a bit until Frannie begged him not to stop. Telling himself that he could do this Heath pounded her even harder, it was all she could do to hang on to her perch. Sensing the biker boys lust she concluded bi-sexuality which was just fine with Frannie. Even she was fond of other women on occasion. A little roughness would suit her just fine, too rough she could practice her Taekwondo skills. Win, win situation.

"What do we have here?" A bearded medium build biker stroked his chest level beard to a point. "Look at those titties rotating like the wheels on ole' Nantucket."

"That's what he calls his Harley." Another biker, the one who had kissed him earlier added. "You two look as if you're having fun. Mind if we watch?"

"Go for it." Heath sneered and nudged her further out the door, her nails giving way and letting Heath take her for a walk just outside their room. "Hands in your hair Bitch." Frannie followed his command and ran her well manicured nails through her curls. Eying the men with a wink she puckered her lips between moans letting them know her interest in them. "Slap her titties for me Fellas." Heath was the man...at the moment.

The third biker seeming more into girls took the initiative to honor the boys offer. Face to face with her he grinned then reached up first to squeeze her massive tits before turning darker and swatting them. She yelped then hissed with each impact, her nipples starving for attention. Suddenly, Frannie realized something, she recognized her assailant but kept quiet over it. Noted the biker winked back with a similar recall and just took it upon himself to lower enough to suckle a tit. She gasped and let him feed. Heath behind her just smirked and kept his cock active in and out of her sloshy cunt. "Like that Teach?" Heath blurted out.

"Yes Master."

Hearing the word Master the biker lifted away to stand tall, merely pinching her nipples now to her delight. Wincing he looked back at his buddies, "Master here wants to share his bitch Boys." He then looks over Frannie and grins at Heath, "I hear that right Master Man?"

"I'm open to that." Heath chuckled. Any chance he had to express being in charge was music to his ears.

"He's open to us." The kissing bandit laughed leaning on his lovers shoulder. His bearded beau gave him a cheesy grin and offers a "Works for me." Behind the smirking bikers the fourth biker they had abandoned at the tavern returned with three more of their members all drunk and pushing one another around playfully. Alcohol had their focus until they spotted sexy Frannie Filmore. Once the horse play ended the men took serious interest in her. Heath who? Master? Uh huh! Let him act out...as if they would listen. For now...follow the leader...later? The former student would learn a valuable lesson.

"Yo Brothers?" The fourth biker rallied, "What's the 4-1-1?"

"Master there is offering us some fun with he and his ho." That went right over Heath's head. Still making Frannie moan he merely looked at the bikers with a smug attitude. "What's the plan Master?" The squeezer chimed in. Heath paused them just long enough to nut inside Frannie with a bestial snarl. Observing Heath's exhausted release the gay bikers looked at one another and mumbled, "He's such an animal." Pulling out of Frannie he whipped her around to face him and forced her to kneel and suck him dry. Whispers from the gay community seemed envious. "Oh I'm sooo jealous."

Those that were more interested in Frannie's tight ass stepped in and rubbed her behind. Her feasting on Heath combined with being caressed by two other men made her eyes roll back. Unspoken words mixed with moans her thoughts led to, "Gangbang me." Her true colors were coming through. Eying Heath standing proud of her obedience the squeezer unzipped his fly and whipped out a sturdy seven inch and wagged it. "Mind if I cut in?"

"Ass in the air Bitch." Heath patted her cheek. She rose enough to comply and still suck off Heath. She chose to keep him invested in his performance. Behind her the biker eased up and didn't care one bit that Heath had nutted in her, he just penetrated her and rammed it home. In his sudden thrust Frannie clenched her teeth over Heath's cock making him wince and mumble, "Oww! Fuck!" She immediately sucked him harder to compensate her mistake.

Feeling vengeful Heath grabbed her head at each side and face fucked her again. Between their seesaw effect she was a trembling mess. Never enough she pleaded with her hands reaching out in all directions, hopeful of enticing more. Sure enough another of the bikers boasted a released six inch cock and took her hand forcing her fingers to encircle it. taking the hint she begin jerking him off.

Heath tried not to stare at the others but even under a meaty self control glances were hard to deny. Mostly, the other way around though. Guys were eying Heath, he just took it as admiration of authority. That and they were likely wanting a blowjob from Frannie as good as he was getting. Sure! Keep believing that Talbot.