All Comments on 'Cougar Takes Care of Herself First'

by Tigger_Lilly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
aGoodGuideaGoodGuideover 5 years ago
art of words

Tigger has such a way of bringing us into this, I was lost in the erotic moment. don't stop writing

chad_chad_over 5 years ago
is it live or memorexing ?!

Your story is such a tease and turn on by watching how You have learned the ability to be Your Own... My "Turn ON'.... just by the touch of Your Own finger-tips .... or by way of Your creative sexual grasping Fantasytips! very sexy story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I should apply for a Sommelier course soon !

For a moment,I could not make my mind.What truly tastes better ? The Lady or the Wine ? Better If I can enjoy both and serve her deepest desires.

Lilly has perfected the art of "Cinematic rendering".Her words simply takes the reader to a world of desire and fantasies,where Angels fulfill all wishes.Creatively written and explored !

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Art Appreciation

Hi aGoodGuide,

When someone acknowledges my art, it is a turn on. You know that and always delight me with your words.

Grazie,

Angel

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Owning My Turn On

Hi Chad_,

I really appreciate how you noticed this part of the story. Once, a long time ago, someone stole my turn on. Now that I have it back, I feel like a whole human being.

When you noticed this part of the story, it meant a lot to me.

Grazie,

Angel

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543over 5 years ago
Amazing Writing

Took me into the story thinking I was watching from above. Not part of the story jsut an observer.

jimysmith3jimysmith3about 4 years ago

AS a cub, I dream of having something like this!!

jsmechajsmechaalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed reading this! A different point of view and a wonderful style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigger_Lilly@Tigger_Lilly
I never imagined I would find myself writing a profile on an erotica site. I never imagined I would actually BE an erotica author either. I adore meeting younger men with a passion for the female form and smart about it. Those gifted with finesse, subtlety and a sense of hu...