Could I Be Wrong? - A Sequel

Story Info
Revenge for another wife chucking it all for some strange.
1.1k words
3.94
39.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

O.K., this rendition was rejected because I didn't get the original author's permission (read the original submission) and did not give the credit for the original story, (again, read the original submission). Again, the author's handle is ttt59. I have reached out to him but received no reply. He has not updated since 2021. The title of the story is "Could I Be Wrong?" I liked it; well written, interesting plot. I just thought it lacked something. With a little humor and tongue in cheek, I submit for your approval (or disapproval) A Sequel. I hope this satisfies the authorities.

This is a sequel to ttt59's story. It is my take on the post-separation/divorce, with my bent on justice. Like it or not, tough. Please read the original, "Could I Be Wrong?" for context. But I don't care much for the stupid broad's actions.

***********************************************************************************

This is from a detached, third person's viewpoint. I have been accused of jumping around in my narratives, and story telling. Guilty! I will try to fix this. For clarity's sake, we will call the female lead Jill, her ex-husband Joe, and the predator Jim.

***********************************************************************************

As she stood in the parking lot, destitute after the divorce action, Jill was sobbing uncontrollably. She had no where to go, no job, no friends, no money, a positive STD test, NOTHING LEFT! And her fuck buddy, Jim, had laughed at her on the phone. She got to her beat up second-hand car, and wept. She would go to his apartment and plead her case. That's what she would do. She was still good in bed, wasn't she? She started her car and through her tears, drove to his place.

Fifteen miles away, Joe was waiting out-side Jim's apartment. Payback time. He had his Colt..357 magnum revolver in his pocket. It was empty, but shit head wouldn't know that. Jim came out of the front door, whistling and turned to the left to go to his car. As he crossed in front of the alleyway, Joe stepped in front of him, brandishing his gun. Jim froze. Joe motioned to the left, into the alley. Jim sidestepped and was soon about twelve feet into the alley.

"You've got one chance, asshole. Run, and hope I miss. Five seconds."

"Wait a minute. She was a mistake. She was a bad lay. I'm done with her. You can have her back."

"Wrong answer, shit-for-brains." "Five .......Four........Three......."

"NOOO!", as he turned and started running. Down the alley, jumping garbage cans, knocking over boxes and trash bags, crashing into a chain link gate before it grudgingly opened and fleeing into the street ahead of him, all the while looking over his shoulder. Joe casually followed him, never taking his eyes off him, as he raised the pistol. Joe stopped and cocked it. Jims eyes widened and he stumbled.

Now, this is what I refer to as an NCIS ending. If you are familiar with the show, when agents are after the bad guy, they, being good cops, can't shoot him in the back. SO,....they chase him. Usually down an alley, over fences, garbage cans, walls, abandoned cars, out into the street, etc., etc., all the time with the bad guy looking over their shoulder. Smack-dab into on coming traffic.

SPLAT!

And that's what happened. Right into the oncoming beat up second-hand car driven by Jill. You remember Jill, don't you? She screeched to a halt and jumped out, thinking she had hit a dog. Well, she had, just not that kind of dog. When she came around the front of the car and saw what, then who she had hit, she passed out.

Beautiful!!

It took Joe a split second to see what had happened, and who had done it. He laughed briefly, thinking, 'Couldn't have planned it better.' He reached into his pocket and pulled out the trigger lock. He attached it to the trigger and trigger guard, and threw the key down a nearby sewer. He was virtually bullet proof now. He turned and walked away.

It gets better.

***********************************************************************************

Misty air surrounded the miscreant as he slowly shook his head. There in front of him were the Pearly Gates. Beautiful! Breathtaking!!

'Unbelievable' he thought. 'I never thought I would be here.' Then he saw the two tall, buff looking individuals, holding glowing swords, standing there looking askance at him. They walked up to him, lifted him off the loamy surface and effortlessly carried him down along the wall to the side, past crowds of curious onlookers. They took him to a side gate, with a bare chain link steel fence. They plopped him down and took up spots next to the gate. The swords were now on prominent display. They stood there and soon, a short, chubby man came through the gate, closing it behind him. He shuffled up to him and sat on a short wooden stool, behind a plain wooden desk.

"You can't be St. Peter", blurted deceased Jim.

The short man chuckled. "Not even close", he said. "I am Blessed Jake, a trainee assessor. St. Peter wouldn't touch this with a ten foot a lance. Can't say as I blame him. And the best he could do was a third level apprentice- me. So here we are. What to do, sir, what to do? You are serial seducer, a plague on married couples who cavalierly destroyed loving marriages. You deserve to be punished."

"But I ......".

"Tut, tut, tut. No comments. It has been decided. Our evidence is actual. There is no equivocation. You don't get to introduce other facts. The facts speak for themselves. The only question is what to do for punishment.

"Now purgatory is full. I haven't had this happen before, but I think you reputation precedes you. Whatever, the next step is hell. But Satan is no fool. He already filed suite in Celestial Court to prevent this. Something about the property values taking a hit and their stock prices tanking."

"What do you mean? You guys are Heaven. Is this the best you can do??"

Blessed Jake shook his head. "It's hell. Who do you think has all the best lawyers? The Lord's lawyers are still trying to figure out how to spell 'lawsuit'. No, that only leaves one alternative. Reincarnation. So we are sending you back to start over again. Hopefully, you will do a better job this time. So ordered. Dismissed."

As he vanished to begin his sentence back on earth, Jim figured this was better than he had hoped for.

As the smoke cleared, one of the young guards came forward and spoke.

"Excuse me, blessed sir, but don't you think he got off lightly? Sending him back to begin his life again in human form??"

Blessed Jake turned and looked at the young men behind him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I give you that impression?

"No, he is being reincarnated as an armadillo. I believe they are referred to as 'Texas Speed Bumps.' Seems appropriate, don't you think??" Three grins concluded the scene.

Finis

I got no ending joke, so just lighten up, and live a good life.

The BEAR