All Comments on 'Could I be Wrong?'

by ttt59

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
YouamiYouamiabout 1 year ago

Short but sweet vingette of a self entitled woman

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 1 year ago

I'm missing the revenge on asshole.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

We often wind up destroying ourselves in the end!

5

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 1 year ago

Not bad, but I’ve never been able to suspend disbelief enough to accept a husband or wife not noticing going without sex for two months.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 1 year ago

Why so fast? Hubby' s actions should have been "to the pain"!

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Story of yet another brain dead loving wife.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Average low quality LW short story. One always wonders how the husband is able to afford the investigators, equipment and other costs of getting these sorts of pics/videos that somehow find their way. Author also fails to account for the lawsuits that would follow his publication of the films/video and even potential criminal charges.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Great job trying something new. Really appreciated the style and story flow, albeit light on depth. 4*

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

A very different - and interesting - approach to the cheating wife story, as a truly overly entitled wife learns she isn't really in a backwards look at what she's done.

The deeds done weren't new, but the way the story was told is... 5 stars.

littleone35littleone35about 1 year ago

Got what she wanted

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

5 stars very a unique way to present the typical cheating wife story. Great Writing,Thanks Buster2U

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

This should be mandatory reading for all seniors in high school about to graduate.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Great example of a woman (?) with an IQ of 36.

Dylan1Dylan1about 1 year ago

I really liked the angle you came from for this. I was even waiting for her lover to have six fingers.

MissMudMissMudabout 1 year ago

I really liked it!

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

I usually don't like short stories. But you managed to write it in a way that all the essential parts are there. Nice job!

mainer42mainer42about 1 year ago

good short story. Another Martian Slut Ray.

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Self-delusion makes it easy for a fool to do foolish things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well played.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She has nothing left untarnished. Hopefully, she will do the world a favor and put an end to her lover as well as herself.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

You might want to pass this on to cagivagurl

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Absolutely funny.

Another female who thinks with her vagina. Near Zero IQ.

But on the other side -- a sad story of another marriage broken irreparably.

Thanks ttt59.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

But there wasn't a single bit of recompense by "him" for destroying a marriage. Predators like "him" should be left ball less, bleeding in the street. As an example of what the seduction of another man's wife will cost the seducer. If law gives no justice, no recompense, no satisfaction, then a man should have a right to seek it himself. AND get a pass for doing so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What are you trying to prove? How could she be so naive and stupid and still think ha she knew what she was doing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Delusional till the end! Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clever analysis of a cheating mistake by the bad mate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No consequences for the other guy - lost you a star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

World is better off if such self-centred people would jump off the cliff. Applies to both men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Short snd sweet, but not much depth. Ttt59 is a great writer, but this is just a little shallow for him. Still, for a flash it's a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A lot of women live a life they claim is hard.....mostly because they are so sought after, and society can't stop blowing smoke up their ass. While that sorta life may be annoying in a way men could rarely understand, it's more annoying than hard. It's like being a celebrity. It's an annoying privilege. Pretty privelige.

And society has too many false narratives about girl power. It's good to boost women, but not to that degree. That degree is spoiling. So women like this main character exist. They live on auto pilot. They don't bother to think that looks fade, fidelity has deeper meaning. And women aren't better than men. They're equals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When we don’t put the brakes on our self-absorption, we have nothing stopping us from total self-destruction.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice quick story told from a different angle. Not sure why anyone would find it hard to believe a married couple could go two months without sex. Many go longer than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First time I have ever read a dialogue of most of the cliche’ a cheating story. I kind of like it’s simple presentation. 4\5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any wife who doesn't live in fear of her husband is married to a wimp, and can get away with Whatever she wants.

\

Oh, yeah, I can hear the women crying Abuse!. No, just common sense and respect for marriage vows and respect for the Man you married. You respect your car, your furnace, your kitchen knives? They are not evil, in fact they make your life better. But if you abuse, ignore, take them for granted, they can hurt you, even kill you. Of course you should respect your spouse, but you should also fear what will happen if you betray them.

\

This woman fucked up because in the end she just didn't respect and fear her husband. She does now; too late. Maybe she'll be smarter next marriage, and maybe so will the husband. He got what he married, he got what he enabled or ignored, so he got what he deserved. He loved his wife more than he feared her arrogance, entitlement, and shallowness. Fear is energy, and energy is good when properly used. Don't let your spouse take you for granted.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

A humorously told story that will meet with opposition from most women. After all, they are not idiots! Still 5*!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Why do they always fuck the guy that their husbands warned them away from?

\

"even giving him my ass, which up until this point had been reserved only for my lover," - This is so old! If you don't do anal. why do it with Lover Boy, if you do, why not with your husband?

\

I can understand her being surprised by SOME of the evidence, but why would it be so hard for him to wire their own bedroom?

\

"iron clad pre-nup" - They have a prenup and she still expects to get the lion's share?

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars - just one more low functioning bimbo, cheating, lying, skanky, SLUT kicked to the curb.

KRD19254KRD1925412 months ago

Where is the revenge upon the predator? Or purging the community of such predators?

\

Was she overtly arrogant and stoooopid - hell yes, but she is paying the price while the predator gets off?!?

\

3***, hooyah, for missing so much

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That's alot packed into a short space. Good job!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Great story of a loving wife (NOT)

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker12 months ago

NO SHIT!! STUPID BROAD!! 4 stars, the Bear was not amused.

The BEAR

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Sometimes life sucks, among other things. Enjoyed the read.. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Reminds me of the ending in Time Bandits. "Don't touch it. It's evil." She touched it and exploded her life. Some people have no impulse control. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Novel presentation of an old story. Thanks for freshening it up! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Whores will be whores.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Haha BTB in true fashion, nice seeing the story from the slut’s point of view. Hope those STDs clear up soon! LOL

Thanks for writing…..5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

2* for the cut and paste job from every cheating wife story ever posted in this site. Not a speck of originality

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry, but this silly story makes no sense at all! There is a prenup but still the husband waits that long?

Sending photos to family and friends for sure is illegal, in any normal marriage, people would first talk.

So, all this is just to please the BTB crowd, no effort even to make it a full story.

RR

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Need some salt in it. Like breaking some bones and soft tissue from tha snake.

Captcha

PowersworderPowersworder12 months ago

You packed a lot into that short story.

It's sad that so many "fallen wives" are so vulnerable to a bit of charm from a handsome guy. She threw away everything that mattered to her for some tingles and excitement, then was shocked when Chad never commits and her life falls apart.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A decent story line with a very lackluster presentation makes this a blah story. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. Amazing that the idiot wife could be so damned stupid. 4 stars. Bob

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture12 months ago

Lacked a lot. To rushed, too much said without enough being said, shallow writing on a story that demanded depth

Avalon101Avalon10112 months ago

I liked the story, for a short story it had enough detail to give the reader the feel of how the wife fell into a delusional hole. Big surprise to be found out. I gave it a 5

nestorb30nestorb3012 months ago

Well written short story with no loose ends

Thanks for writing

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar12 months ago

Not a bad short story. Given the way it was structured it would have been hard to get actual dialogue into the storyline but my prejudice leans toward more dialogue is better.

juanviejojuanviejo12 months ago

Alright, but not better than 4 Stars!

njlaurennjlauren12 months ago

As another poster said,a collection of cheating wife tropes. The predator who is just so intoxicatin g that women just have to have them? They have a fight and he seduces her in 60 minutes? Just nothing original here, it is the Martian Slut Ray all over again.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hilarious!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good, different approach.

Outlines pretty much how a lot of women view men in this modern age, also how all women, even the less ‘toxic’ know they can manipulate and what to use to get them to ‘know their place’

Moonbat74Moonbat7412 months ago

Excellent short story.

ZackStevensZackStevens12 months ago

It's true that some STDs will render you inconceivable.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great she got properly punished, what happened to predator arsehole, please don’t tell me he got away Scott free

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Every good General should know the situational outcome before charging into

Infidelity or war. Poor Thinking, poor planning. This was not war but civil self defeat.

My ex-wife was better at cheating for 16 years because I was in military and she somehow limited information to zero content about her cheating.

SunnyU2SunnyU212 months ago

same ole same ole

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

You left out too much. Why did she start, why did she keep going, even, what did she look like???

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6912 months ago

May the saints be praised, a cuck free and soon to be, classic story. Enjoyed the Princess Bride reference, as well as having a real man as hubby. Cuck free and terrific

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Another less than bright cheating woman learns a hard lesson. Great retelling of an old LW story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I had to say I liked it. It just skimmed the surface but hit all the rocks on the way. 3 stars.

A good BTB tale which seem to be lacking in recent tales. Still superficial.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

pre nups are a joke these days. Might as well set your money on fire. I honestly don't know why people still get married, all you do is risk everything, for a party you could have without the marriae contact. all risk, no reward.

silentsoundsilentsound12 months ago

Nice breakdown with no fillers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"I always assumed I'd be a loving and faithful wife, true to her man through thick and thin, never even looking at another, much less betraying my vows and my marriage."

As Oscar Wilde said, "When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me."

By assuming a particular intent, outcome, situation or interaction you are creating an illusion for yourself that you regard as fact. As a result, you are ignoring the potential risks, downfalls and consequences associated with such a uninformed ignorant decision.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash74712 months ago

Opps, I think I have fucked up, she said.

A fitting end to a delusional woman. Who thinks the world revolves around her cunt.

clarkgarbleclarkgarble12 months ago

Very entertaining little story! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Straightforward ad believable.

liqueurliqueur12 months ago

Weird story. It reads like a morality tale, certainly not erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The husband knew about the cheating for 6 months but only abstained from sex with her for 2? And he wasn't disgusted with her for 4 of the months that he knew about the cheating? For one thing, that's stupid. For another, it is condonation of the adultery, which excuses the adultery.

orion2bear2orion2bear212 months ago

Predator should have gotten his balls stomped

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The fact that the majority of women are just as if not more delusional than the wife, in this 5 star story- given strictly for the plot. Would have liked a bit more emotion, and maybe allowing the most aggrieved upon party, "the husband" to voice their say -rarely do stories give the betrayed husband a chance to tell her how disgusting and hurtful her actions were and how self-entitled and narcissistic her way of thinking was/ is.....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Like it a lot

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brilliant

Crusader235Crusader23512 months ago

Excellent cheater gets caught. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 STARS

Perfect Story

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer12 months ago

Good story! 5***** cd

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The whole sorry marriage failure in one page .

Good read for a short story .

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Oh what a fun read that was,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved it and gave it 5 stars. Short and sweet and direct to the point. The husband even warned her it would happen, but she didn't listen.

suktisukti12 months ago

Excellent! I always find vivid descriptions of the cheating lovers to be very uncomfortable (which can be a good thing in some ways), so it is refreshing to focus on the consequences for the cheaters without going into detail. Kind of a palette refresher...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

GOOD! The whore got hers!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Little solace, when a couple weeks later, the lover was hit with a high velocity bat in the back, damaging his spine and promoted him for his ultimate limp-dick on wheels role model.

That snippet should have been mentioned at the end. Right?!

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ah how the cucks need to feel that if things could just have been otherwise they wouldn't have found themselves forced to look at sweaty men in the gym before going home to a cold and empty one bed apartment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not sure why wifey wouldn’t have known how the divorce was going to play out. I am sure even someone fresh out of law school, could have understood the prenup. Beyond that, this story perfectly illustrates how women overestimate their hold on men. The commenter before me, talked about the husband coming home “ to an empty bed, after being in the gym with sweaty, hairy men”. Ok- Here is the deal. I belong to a gym. Go there 3 times a week. It’s a national chain, that charges a small fee. And there is not a day I go in, where at least 2-3 18-21 year old college hotties in yoga pants, aren’t strutting their stuff. Most of the hairy, sweaty men, are too busy earning a living to go there. As far as “ coming home to an empty bed”, here is the truth- If you have $$$, you can have women. There are tons of hot, young women out there, who are sick and tired of the games young men play, and their failure at “ adulting”. Quite a few, would be overjoyed to go out with a guy who will spend money on them, pay them attention, and listen to their tales of woe. He would not, be suffering for pussy, if he tried. 4 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous