All Comments on 'Could You Be Mine?'

by careythomas

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments (Page 2)
Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Well, honestly I couldn't put this aside until I finished this chapter. Very well written and I loved the dance between these two as they slowly moved into a relationship. Almost dreading moving onto the next chapter as I'm sure you're going to throw some obstacles in their path. 5 stars,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A fun story and entertaining to read. I have one little nit to pick about it, however. (This was commented on previously but I feel it needs to be emphasized again.) A previously straight person doesn’t suddenly flip and become gay. I could see a situation in which the heretofore straight woman slowly falls in love with another person who happens to be female and then subsequently identifies herself as gay, at least with that one person. Here there was nothing to suggest Ellie was even bi prior to these events. Nice story otherwise.

Kaori86Kaori86almost 3 years ago

Oh, how much I loved it. The story is so sweet and the writing so incredibly.

Thank you ❤️😌

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, an entertaining read, with fun, believable characters. Just beautiful.

An Anonymous wrote "A previously straight person doesn’t suddenly flip and become gay."

Granted that may be correct if the person is definitely confirmed as straight (and how do you do that?)

My closest friend all through our school days was 'straight' apart from when we explored and practiced together at around 14 years. She had a number of boyfriends, two really deep relationships before meeting and marrying the ONE. Two years into a happy marriage she met her RJ, fell for her immediately and although she tired to fight it, fell for her and had an affair. She confided in me. She was so emotionally torn but fell deeply in love with her RJ. She was honest with her husband, divorced him and is now married to RJ. She had never had desires for a woman before hand and only has eyes for one woman. They have two children and are still very much in love. Call her bi, lesbian or pansexual. Fact is the rules do not always apply. The heart does not care about rules.

Again congratulations CareyThomas on a wonderfully written story.

Raelene Maroney

Crazytaff1Crazytaff1over 2 years ago

This is an excellent story, beautifully written. I am looking forward to reading part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it, love it, love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best of the best.

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

Wow that was really really really good! AND THERES ANOTHER PART?! Hell yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Took a while for both RJ & Lauren to show each other their feelings but all in the lead up to engagement of bodies, minds in Ch 6. Enjoyed the story. Good work Carey. Both girls fell deeply in love & last took over

its very possible being straight & then lesbian. Just the thought stirs me! Cuple more chapters would be great. Again we'll done.

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

four stars, i like this alot, so romantic,

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

four stars i like this alot, so romantic,

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

This was a love story in the making, sad for the reader that it took so long, but priceless for those that patiently wait for the enormous prize that awaits them. My only pet peeves are that how lot of straight women are missing out and that there are just too many beautiful gay and bi-women in this world that it would be tough for lesbians. This story took dedication, experience and knowledge to write or possessed with quite an imagination. Definitely a 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, Carey. You should be proud of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If they grew up together going to the same summer camps how was she "adopted" when she moved to the city 5yrs ago?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, I know this is fiction but straight to gay doesn't happen like this. From no lesbian thoughts to full on sapphic lust is a huge leap and usually made up in the sordid minds of males who think with their dicks rather than even researching how these things actually happen.

Nice story but, sorry, pure fantasy.

Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Superb! The romance was beautiful, the sex electric.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Regarding Lexi's comment: A college female freind was pursued by a gay aquiantance and they fell in love...that was almost 25 years ago and they still together, now happily married.

It may not be common, but it happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories ever. This the third time I have read it.

LiebethLiebethabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories ive read and it gets better everytime.

To the critics…..if you can do it better, please do or otherwise keep your negative remarks to yourself. Not even life is perfect but you expect it from a storie????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is also a comment for Lexi

I have a female freind that considered herself straight until her late 20s. A teamate from her softball team spent a few months wooing her and they have been together now for over 20 years.

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

ditto Anon 14 days ago...at least third, if not more...

love the suspense, and passion...and Ellie choosing the electric blue for their first...gawd!

this easily in my Best Ever folder

PS and, I think for first time, glanced right and saw there a Pt 02-damn!!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Easy favourite.

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrelalmost 2 years ago

I'm about to give this story 5 🌟's but that's only because I can't give it 6. I did want you say a couple of things.

The first is, don't listen to those who think the story is too long. Many people are somewhat hurt by the time they find their soulmate and it takes time to be sure that both are really on the same page. Some will find a story about the dance intriguing others may not. Just know that your story is beautiful.

Sexond, to those who believe that the story isn't realistic, I say their view of the world is to narrow. The heart knows its path, and some are willing to trust fate. Having shared both straight and lesbian relationships I found you characters, dialog, and story quite believable.

I too have felt a woman look at me as a "challenge" and felt the wildness in the blood that it can cause.

MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

Every time AFreakingAmazing!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Your ability to choose exactly the right word for the situation is excellent. I struggle with it continuously; sometimes I think I read more dictionaries and thesauruses than actual fiction. It really makes me happy when I come across a word or phrase in your writing that is so perfectly dead on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read this at least six times, and probably will again.

TruthvsTraditionTruthvsTraditionover 1 year ago

This story was exquisite in so many ways!

Anticipation to life

As spice to meals

With both you notice

And not for granted

LiebethLiebethover 1 year ago

Wow, everytime I read it, it gets even better. Thank you. Your talent of painting with words is amazing.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

I've read this several times...still think way hot, love the characters-very likable

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I’ve read on Literotica. A rare 5Star from me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait. There’s more? OMG.

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

great story, beautifully written. might look for another one to read. thank you

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

A truly beautiful love story. We love a person for who they are not just their sex.

As to those who say straight women don't suddenly become gay, 50 years ago the wife of one of the group of couples we socialised with, with two children the same age as ours, left her husband to be with a F work colleague and they moved away together to a new city and new jobs. I never heard from her again, but learnt they were together for at least the next 30 years.

I have another friend who also was married and had children but has been with her F partner for over 30 years.

AtomicAegisAtomicAegisabout 1 year ago

Really wonderful story. I really appreciate the way you let the relationship build over a reasonable length of time in the story, even despite Lauren’s initial infatuation. You were patient and the characters and story are better for it.

Please keep writing for us, it’s a gift and a true pleasure.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKabout 1 year ago

Love this story..

Also because it doesn't just dump into the sex, bul slowburn instead..

Keep on the good work

Greetings, Belinda

jni551jni55112 months ago

Remarkable. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The best lesbian romance I have ever read. I liked it that you had such a powerful woman as RJ be unsure of herself when it came to love. Both she and Ellie were so nervous that the object of their desire would not want them. When they kissed it was magic and it was so neat that you preceded it by Ellie asking to hold her hand, just like young teens. I can now enjoy imaging how their lives proceed into the future.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is an amazing story. Love the proper use of the English language. Love the build up. Love the confidence . More please

texlootexloo11 months ago

This is everything a love story should be! If you can cut the sex scenes from a story, and it is still a great story, then you really have something.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64310 months ago

This is a really great love story!

You describe love at first sight so well and the build up between them is so realistic, fear, nerves, jealousy and uncertainty makes this story work so well!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

too too long.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was brilliant. Perfectly paced with winning characters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A lovely story of hope, and love. Made me cry, laugh, shout in Triumph of love. Thankyou.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercareythomas@careythomas
Twitter: @CareyThomas144 I set up a twitter account to deal with the plagiarizer (but then she blocked me) but now that I have an account, I thought I'd let you all know! . Recommended reading order: Five Years and Four Days Summer and Fall Looking at the Sun A Ghost o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES