Counsellor

Story Info
Mature counsellor and younger client.
1.1k words
4.03
16.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I welcome any feedback, thoughts, suggestions, improvements and comments;

is this short story factual or fiction? Who is in control? What would you like to happen?

.....

This was his fifth session with the university counsellor and as my rented room was closer to her home than the university, she had invited him to join her there. It was an incredible property and immaculately maintained.

She had already arranged the sofa and he enjoyed it when they sat together so close that they are actually touching thighs, whilst they both drank tea and chatted.

He likes to sit close to her, feeling the warmth of her body and the reconnect. Noticing how she likes to touch him throughout the conversation and allow him to touch her whenever he decides. She had just placed her empty cup alongside his and had leant back as he reached over to run his hands over her neck and chest and under her bra. She froze for only a moment, she had anticipated this behaviour, before settling back in the sofa, eyes closed, her head resting and turned towards him, allowing his hand to firmly grip and caress her strong neck.

Feeling his body move, he started undoing her buttons, stroking the exposed skin. He ran his warm hands under her bra, gripped a nipple and held it, tugging it, exposing her before closing his mouth over her nipple, sucking and licking all over all her breast.

The straps and bra were then tugged down and over her tummy. He was licking, sucking and kissing her all over, even moving down her tummy, kissing, licking and nibbling her. Sitting up, his breathing heavy, they kissed a little. The passion was building. There is no urgency for him to orgasm or to demand anything of her. Her pleasure is so important to him - it's how he wants to express his feelings and desire for this much older woman.

He knows how to excite her and her subtle movement and the catch in her breath, the noises of pleasure encourage him - his demands will come later... he moved and knelt before her, kissing her tummy, tugging down her linen trousers as her bottom lifted, moving his mouth firmly over her white cotton panties, sucking hungrily now through the thin material with his mouth and tongue now pushing between her legs.

This had moved on a little too fast, as she found herself now edging her body to give him the space he needed. The feel of his warm mouth between her thighs now, prevented her from telling him to stop and the only noise now was the sound of his sucking, licking and tugging of the material of her panties with his mouth and teeth.

Oh God what am I doing.

She had just pulled them aside for him, his hands now moved down and gripped her waist, and his mouth now moved up and down her body before his mouth just closed over her swollen lips. She let out a single cry and her breathing quickened, short, noisy gasps. He forced his tongue further inside her, over and between the wet lips, licking firmly and sucking upwards and all over her clit. She spread her thighs even wider, her tiptoes pushing up her bottom and knees even further.

His mouth was so noisy and wet and demanding and pressing firmly against her. The noises she made were like tiny grunts and little squeaks of pleasure and made him push harder into her cunt. He was sucking her wetness and juices now, pulling her lips open and pushing his tongue in deeper and deeper, quicker and quicker and noisily.

She needed this to stop right now, adjusting her position to stand but once again, feeling him deep inside her, she spread her legs even wider for him.

He was now gripping her thighs; she had never been spread open and exposed in this way before. In her sixty-five years, no man had ever before had his mouth on her sex. His hands now moved down her long legs and gripped her ankles.

Her hands moved without thought, gripped the back of his head, holding him firmly in place now over her wet, open cunt and she then moved her hips firmly against his mouth, holding him, controlling his movements and the position of his mouth for the first time.

Oh my, she twitched even more intensely now and suddenly realising far too late that she was coming in his mouth! She had just come in his mouth. Oh my! Never, ever had a man sucked her to orgasm. She had never, ever come like that. This young man seemed to know exactly what her body craved?

She was struggling now to calm her body and her breathing, shocked at her own behaviour and keeping her eyes closed, she tried to think through and understand what had just happened.

Still holding his head firmly between her legs. Not wanting to release him. His mouth now only be millimetres away from her wet lips, he had not moved but was clearly breathing very heavily. She allowed herself the much needed time to calm down; his excitement was completely under her control, savouring the moment as her thighs and hands tightened the grip around his head.

He felt his growing hard on, his thickening cock was restricted, and he was desperate to release it and show her, savouring her reaction and embarrassment, savouring the pleasure of humiliating her and loving every moment of his own orgasm denial.

He was allowing her this moment. Lost now in pure lust and the sexual desire to totally own this old woman. Control her body, her mind and her whole fucking privileged life.

Sensing now her urgent need for another orgasm. His mouth opened in reflex to her wetness, his tongue extending further, his own breathing now quickening. At that moment he smiled as he felt his head being pulled firmly forward once again. Hearing for the first time, her wonderful words of encouragement, as his mouth closed all over her and gorged on her open, pink wetness.

She forced his face firmly back between her legs, instructing him now as he expertly licked, pressed and sucked hard on her swollen clit and with her guidance and words of encouragement she came in his mouth once again. It was so sudden she questioned if she had actually wet herself; such was the intense sensation of squirting?

She took the time she needed to recover once again from the unexpectedly strong climax. Pulling him up to her, holding him for just a moment before removing the bra, hanging loose over her tummy. Instructing him now to move his head ever so slightly and suck and savour every inch of her breasts.

She senses his strong and growing arousal, the roughness of his sucking, the grip of his fingers and his hips are now grinding hard against her thigh. In this rare, stolen moment of absolute sexual control, she decides that she will use this young man to completely satisfy herself and then simply send him home.