All Comments on 'Counting Backwards'

by Kat0511

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope you never had to actually feel this pain

So well written. No one can ever completely understand why someone falls so low as to commit suicide.

My prayers to all who have ever had to live with this pain.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Searingly beautiful

A friend of mine suicided, about ten years ago.

His widow asked me to read a poem at the funeral. It was the one of the hardest things I've ever done. Finding the right poem. Then reading it, looking at his widow, his daughters and son, my tears flooding.

Thank you for sharing this.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Burying a friend or child is the hardest thing in life....

I could feel the pain all over my soul. Well written and heartfelt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

beautifully written

Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
It is okay to feel your emotions...

I keep telling myself that and at times it helps. My brother committed suicide 33 days ago.

I feel the pain in your writing. It was excellently done. The emotion came through which was your point. Well made, well done. I look forward to reading more from you. Please share your talent with us. It is appreciated.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Very powerful

A painfully beautiful story. Thank you for sharing such an intimate part of yourself. I do hope that putting your thoughts and feelings in writing has helped you deal with this tragic event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Touching brilliance.

Heart, soul, and mind thoughts that hang true, and real. I counselled students who contemplated, attempted, and rare resulting bereavement. Impacts even modern psyche denies or queries. This catches so many issues, but in your unique sense. None match. Well set in raw emotion and acts. Remorse incorporates guilts of if, but, and maybe. You had to be you, in her life, which at some point i'm sure you'd figure out. And she made decisions in such light. I like to think Respects will in time recognise such. Final thought which I suspect you know well, she lives on in you, and all real close to her, even when you think you've forgot.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
PROCASTINATION BEGETS TOMBSTONES

to talk at. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous