Never Have I Ever Pt. 01

Story Info
Lucas comes home for Christmas and gets surprise gifts.
4.8k words
4.64
61.8k
136

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
191 Followers

"Never Have I Ever" is the two-part story of Lucas who comes home for Christmas break from university and has an unexpected Christmas wish from one of his sisters. If you don't like stories about real brother/sister incest, then please stop here.

|=(o)_(o)=|

I have never considered myself handsome, but I have always kept myself fit. I run daily, watch what I eat, and I visit the gym every few days in the apartment complex where I live in Eugene, while I have been attending college at the University of Oregon. My name is Lucas, I am 21, 6'3", weighs in at a solid 210, and I have light sandy blonde hair with hazel eyes. I will admit however, I have not only caught the attention of quite a few coeds, but also a couple of faculty members.

I have had several steady girlfriends in my life, but either they or I have decided to end it for a variety of reasons. It's nothing I have ever put my finger on, exactly why none of them have worked out, we just never 'fit' together I guess would be a good way of putting it. I was looking for a soulmate and so far, I haven't found her.

Fall term exams were over and I was packing to leave for the winter break and go home for a couple of weeks. Home for me is my family's farm in Ohio. My oldest brother Chad will be the fourth generation of my family to work the land my Great-grandfather started. Many different crops have been grown on those 250 acres, but right now it's soybeans and hogs. My father is just happy that Chad wants to take over some day, he's proud that I have had the grades and will be the first in the family to have a college degree, even if it's going to be in architecture.

I have a big family, and the main farmhouse easily accommodates. I am the 'middle child' of us boys. Chad the eldest of us all at 32 now lives in the second house on the farm with his family. My younger brother Christian, or Chris as he prefers to be called, is 20 and lives in the main house. My sisters are Christine (Christie) who is 31, Ashley 26, Brooke 23, and the youngest of us all Dillon, who just turned 18 before Thanksgiving, and is still in high school.

Christine and Ashley are both married and have kids, Brooke has a guy she's been with since high school and I suspect he may pop the question soon, maybe while we are all home for Christmas. Chris is like me, lots of opportunities, but nothing solid. Last I knew Dillon was crushing every heart not only in her school, but all around the county. She has the ultimate farm-girl-next-door looks. Dark hair, brown eyes, and freckles with a smile that will stop your heart and light up the room.

Last time I was home Dillon was 16 and she covered her lithe body in jeans and plaid shirts. However, her Instagram now showed that the jeans were now cut-off shorts, and she usually tied the shirts up so that her belly button showed. She has definitely begun going away from Ellie May to Daisy Duke.

I landed in Columbus and when I walked out Dillon, Chis, and mom were there to meet me. Chris and I have always been close, since I was only a year older, we were the closest in age than to our other siblings. He gave me a big hug and said, "I missed you big bro".

"We video chat all the time you lunkhead." I replied as I ribbed him a playful punch.

Mom gave me a hug next and a kiss on the cheek. Last was Dillon, she was dressed in Jeans and t-shirt with a light jacket over it. Her dark brown hair falling just past her shoulders, her deep brown eyes were moist as she gave me a hug. She also kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "I missed you most of all scarecrow." That was always her nickname for me since she was little and watched The Wizard of Oz for the first time, and was it just my imagination that she also pressed her smallish breasts into me as she hugged me?

I sat up front with mom on the way to the farm, Chris and Dillon in the back seat rapidly firing questions at me. Chris wanted to hear about all the coeds, Dillon surprised me by asking about the food, and mom just soaked it all in smiling all the while. We finally arrived at the farm and, because mom called letting him know we were a few minutes out, dad, Chad, and Brooke all were on the front porch waiting.

I put out my hand to my dad and he just shook his head and pushed it away to give me a big hug. Chad however took the offered hand, and Brooke gave me a kiss on the cheek with a small hug, nothing like what I got from Dillon. Dad said, "Christie and Ashley will come by later today after they get off work to say hello. But everyone will now be home for Christmas dinner." He said this last with a huge smile on his face, "Even your grandparents are flying in from Florida this year. It's going to be the biggest family dinner I've ever had." I saw him actually wipe away a tear when he finished.

"Wow, that's going to be what, 20 of us?" I asked him.

"Should be 21 if Brooke will be bringing Todd," he looked over to her as he replied.

"Yes, dad. Your favorite non-family person will be coming to Christmas dinner," Brooke said rolling her eyes. It was an old joke between the sisters. Dad had always seemed to like Todd best over Christie's husband Dan, and Ashley's husband Dave. But then Dan and Dave were also brothers, he really couldn't have picked a favorite between them, so he had settled on Todd.

"I am still seeing if Rylee will come," Chris added. "If she will that will make it 22."

I looked at Dillon, "What about you Dillweed?" I asked using my pet name for her.

She stuck out her tongue at me and said, "Nope, no one. So, I guess that makes you and me sitting at the kids table again this year."

"I stopped fitting at that table years ago," I said with a flex of biceps on my right arm, and I also pulled up my shirt to rub my 5-pack abs. I saw Dillon roll eyes at the flex, but they widened a bit when she saw my abs. She also absently licked her lips and swallowed hard. Did I just turn on my little sister? Dillon turned quickly, pulling Brooke with her, and as they went into the house, I made the automatic reflex made by all guys used to watching coeds, I noticed she had a damn cute ass.

A couple days later all of us kids went out together to pitch in to buy mom and dad one big gift, an anniversary cruise. Their 35th was coming up in March and a 7-day Caribbean cruise was what we all agreed on. Between the 7 of us we each contributed $850.00 for what we considered as middle-of-the-road pricing. They weren't the cheap seats, but it wasn't all Champaign and caviar either. I had saved up for months to chip in my contribution. I don't know how Dillon came up with hers, but she readily handed hers over through Venmo, to Chad, as did most of us, and he used his card to pay for the trip.

We all went out to our local café afterwards for milkshakes. We got the big corner booth that we could all fit into. I, because of my size, was on the outside and Dillon was to my right. We all chatted about little things, nothing specific. Then Ashley said, "I have an idea. A quick round of 'Never Have I Ever'. We start with the oldest, Chad, and work down to Dillon."

It's something we all used to do growing up but haven't in several years. Chad smiled reminiscing us all sitting around in the big game room and said, "Never have I ever seen grandma naked." He laughed and watched my reaction. I rolled my eyes and took a drink of my milkshake, and everyone laughed. It wasn't anywhere near a high point in my life. I had to pee badly and didn't even try knocking before rushing into the bathroom as grandma was getting out of the shower. I was 15 and still consider myself scarred for life.

Christie's turn and she said, "Never have I ever kissed one of my teachers."

Chad, Christie, Brooke, and Dillon didn't touch their drinks. However, me, Ashley, and Chris did. I knew about Ashley and her former gym teacher. They actually dated a few times when she was 20, but Chris and I both looked at each other and said at the same time, "What? Who?"

Chris sighed, "Mrs. Diaz, I thought she was Juliet last Halloween." Juliet was the girl Chris was seeing at the time and Mrs. Diaz was her mom and our history teacher in high school.

"How was it?" I asked my blushing younger brother.

"Nice actually, she even slipped me tongue," and we all laughed.

"Now your turn, bro. Spill it." Chris said.

"Over this last summer I was seeing my first-year creative writing professor. We fooled around for about three weeks together and then called it quits before anyone found out. She could have lost her job if the wrong people found out."

"Dude, respect." Chris said and gave me a high five.

"Ok, my turn," Ashley said, "Never have I ever had sex with someone 20 years older than me."

I drank, and so did Christie. I said, "Same teacher, same story."

Everyone looked at our oldest sister. "Yeah, ok. I gave it up to old man Simms for my first car."

"Eww," Brooke said, "That used car salesman?"

"Yes, and I'm not proud of it." Christie said with a shiver.

"Ok Brooke, your turn." I said to her.

She sighed; she had never really liked this part of the game. She loved hearing the answers but didn't like thinking up one to say. "Never have I ever left home for college."

I was the only one to drink. She didn't mean anything by it, she just didn't have it in her personality to have fun. "Ok," I said, "Never have I ever given any thoughts about one of my siblings sexually."

Brooke and I were the only ones not to drink. I raised my eyebrows. "Really?" As I looked around the table.

"No comment." Chris said.

"Same here," said the other four at the same time. But as she said it, I felt Dillon put her hand on my thigh.

"Moving right along," Chris said clearing his throat, "Never have I ever had a threesome."

I picked up my milkshake and said just before I took a drink, "That was supposed to be just between us 'bro'" I said glaring at Chris.

Dillon however had moved her hand up and was dangerously close to my growing hard on. I took a deep breath in and gave her a side glance. She was thinking about what she was going to say. "My turn," my littlest sibling said, "Never have I ever had sex," and her fingers finally reached my cock, and I felt her fingers trace its outline through my jeans.

We all drank, except for Dillon. Who was now getting a good feel of my 8" cock through my jeans. She still has not looked at me, she was just smiling at everyone. Then she looked at me, "Threesome huh?" And moved her hand to where my scrotum was and squeezed.

"Uh, yeah. They were stepsisters and I was dating the younger one. It just kind of happened one night when we were watching a movie together at the apartment they share." I replied.

"Sounds like fun," and she slowly drew her palm along my shaft and also dragged the nails of her fingers along after it.

I loved the feeling of her hand on me. What the fuck is wrong with me. This was my little sister. Who I might add just also confessed to being a virgin. I took her hand and moved it over to her leg as Chad said, "I need to be getting home and help feed. It's been great being us again, like when we were younger, for a bit."

We all got up and left the café and headed home. Dillon didn't say or do anything else that day, or the ones following, but it was soon Christmas eve. Grandpa and grandma had arrived the day before, and we were all sitting around talking about their retirement in Florida. There was a fire going in the Franklin but some of us were still sitting with blankets over us. I was on one of the big couches and I was flanked by Dillon and Brooke, a quilt the grandma had made was over our laps. I was just in a matching pair of flannel pajamas, the type that have an elastic waistband with two snaps in front.

Everyone was listening to grandpa tell a story about the small pond behind their house that he had seen a young alligator in one day. Dillon had her hand on my thigh again under the quilt, but to my surprise Brooke had put her hand on my other thigh. I had looked over at both, but they were ignoring my looks. Dillon's hand then found the bottom snap of my pajamas and soon her hand was inside, and I felt her warm hand on my cock.

She started to stroke me slowly, and pull me out as I grew, through the hole. Brook's hand found its way to my cock with Dillon's hand wrapped firmly around the shaft. She leaned forward and looked past me to Dillon, her eyebrow raised. Dillon looked back and just smiled as she basically handed me off to Brook's hand. Brook started to stroke me as Dillon moved down to cup my balls. *What the fuck is going on?* I asked myself.

Grandpa ended his story and I stretched and said, "I'm think I'm going to bed. It's going to be a big day tomorrow and I want plenty of rest."

Everyone said good night and Brook and Dillon also both said they were going to turn in as well. Dillon had been astute enough to put my cock back into my pajamas and I reached under the quilt to quietly snap them closed. I stood with my still obvious hard on, and quickly turned so that it was even with Brooks face. She was obviously staring at it, tenting my pajamas. I moved to the stairs and walked up to my room.

My room was next to the bathroom at the end of the hall, Brook's was across the hall from my door and Dillon's was next to Brook's. I went into the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. I heard a knock on the door, "I'll be right out, just brushing my teeth," I called out. I finished and opened the door; Dillon's bedroom door was open, and she was sitting on her bed. She got up and went past me into the bathroom and closed the door. I went to my room and did the same.

I do not sleep with a shirt on, they are too uncomfortable, so I removed my pajama top and got into bed. I was just beginning to drift off to sleep when I through I heard my door open and close. I then felt someone get in bed and under the covers with me, an arm laying across my body and the hand feeling the muscles in my chest. It moved over my abs and up to my pectorals and gave my hard nipple a little pinch. I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered into the darkness.

I felt her warm breath on my ear and heard Brooke say, "I want it before Dillon gets to you." I was a bit shocked, I thought it was Dillon, but it was my older sister Brooke, the serious plain-Jane sister who has never committed to anything in her life. She was 2 years older than me, but she was the only one that came near my height. Brooke was 6' tall and weighed about 150. She was an all-star athlete in high school, and played softball, basketball and volleyball. No one would ever call her beautiful, a few might call her pretty, but only if she would ever wear makeup and get dressed up. She was the tomboy of my sisters; she worked the farm alongside of him and dad.

I turned and faced her in the dark, "What about Todd?"

"What about Todd?" She shot back. "Todd is going to ask me to marry him, he will move in here with me when we marry and will work the farm just like he does now. Todd is the best chance I will ever have for a husband. He loves me. But he's not you."

"You didn't drink when I said my never have, I ever about having thoughts about a sibling," I accused her.

"I lied," she confessed.

"Ever since Dillon told me she planned to seduce you while you were here for Christmas and you were going to be her first, I know I wanted you too." She reached her hand to my pajamas and pulled open the snaps. Her hand then found my semi-hard cock and began to stroke it. "Dillon will wait for tomorrow night; her virginity was going to be her gift to you." She then leaned in and kissed me. It was tentative and so I pressed my tongue to her lips. They parted slightly and moved inside her mouth and found her tongue. She wasn't very good at kissing, Todd being her only experience.

I reached over expecting to touch clothing, but my hand touched her naked breast. I palmed her and felt her small hard nipple. She was firm and soft all at the same time. Her breast a perfect handful. I gave it a squeeze and I heard her sharp inhale. "God how I've dreamed of this moment with you Lucas," Brook said, "I used to sneak looks at you when I knew you were in the shower. I used to imagine I was in the shower with you, touching you, feeling these muscles." She ran her hand over my chest and abs, when she reached my hardening cock she said, "Then there is this beautiful muscle. I dreamed at night of you taking me and filling my womb with your seed."

My own hand slid down from her breast and over her toned flat stomach to her pubic hair. I let my index finger make little circles in her pubes before feeling the heat from her moist pussy. I slid my middle finger over her clit's hood and in between her outer labia into the wetness of her inner labia and I slid it into her fuck hole. I heard her gasp and curled my finger up to find her g-spot. She made a little, "Oh!" and as I continued to stimulate her there, she eventually relaxed and opened her legs more for me. I added a second finger inside of her and the two together brought her to his first orgasm, "Oh, fuck." She said behind a quick hand over her mouth, and she closed her legs around my hand as she cum.

When she came down from that wave her legs opened to release my hand and I slowly brought my fingers out of her and to my mouth to taste her cum. She was sweet and tangy, but not unenjoyable. I would be diving into her muff soon enough. Her hand back on my cock, it was now at full mast, she sank down under the covers and a felt her mouth take me in. The only think better that a tight wet pussy is a warm wet mouth that can suck like a Hoover. Brooke might not be the best at kissing, be she more than makes up for it in sucking cock.

"Oh, fuck Brooke, you are so good at that." I told her and put my hand on the back of her head. I gained a rhythm with her sucking and me making small humping motions into her mouth. My glans were in her throat and she wasn't choking. *My god, who knew my plain-Jane sister would blow me like a porn star!* I thought to myself.

I felt her take me all the way inside her mouth, my head way into the back of her throat, and she had her tongue out the tip licking my scrotum. She would pull out slowly and then lick the shaft down and then suck on each of my balls. Then she would do it all over again. Pretty soon I felt my own impending orgasm I waited until I was down her throat again and I released it. Streams of hot cum went down her throat in into her waiting stomach. She didn't need to swallow because I was well past the point, I needed to me to just shoot right down her throat.

She held me there until she felt me finish. She then pulled off me, sucking the very last from the head with a 'pop'. She came up for air, lying beside me, but against my side, her head on my shoulder. I felt one of her breasts pressed into my side, the other was laying on my chest. I reached for her nipple on my chest and rolled it between my thumb and index finger. I kissed her forehead. "I hope there's more." She said after she caught her breath. "I still want to feel you inside of me. I want to feel your cum deep inside of me." She had her hand on my still hard cock and was slowly stroking it.

"Not quite yet, it's my turn to taste you." I put her on her back and started kissing from her neck downward pausing long enough at each breast to suck and nipple on her nipples. I let my tongue and lips lick and kiss down past her bellybutton to her waist. I went over her left hip and down her leg then across her thigh to the other leg. I parted her legs and when I reached her pussy, I took in a deep breath smelling her scent, my mouth watered in anticipation. When my lips gently kissed her outer lips, I felt her tremble. I felt the goosebumps along her skin and when my tongue penetrated her wet hole, she covered her face with a pillow to stifle the sounds she began to make.

TowGod
TowGod
191 Followers
12