Counting On Well Laid Plans

Story Info
She has a plan and they can both count on satisfaction.
1.9k words
4.27
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered in anticipation as she watched his body language from across the room out of the corner of her eye. Was it wrong that she loved it so much when he was this close to losing control? Probably, but she couldn't bring herself to feel badly about having teased him to this point given how well it always ended for both of them.

She had planned a little surprise to make it up to him for dragging him to her office fund raiser. He knew how important these events were to her career and he always insisted he didn't mind, but she knew they bored him. Still, she hoped he was enjoying the blues guitarist who had blown her away when she had first heard him. She glanced over to the small makeshift stage and her lips curled up slightly. She always had been a sucker for a man with nimble fingers.

Her eyes continued around the room, pleased that people seemed to appreciate the small club's friendly homey vibe with couches, armchairs and soft warm votive lighting on tables throughout the room. She noted that a number of women seemed to also appreciate the view in the back corner near the bar where her husband had parked himself so he could watch her mingle. She couldn't blame them. He kept his head clean shaven which, along with his tall, broad frame and serious expression made him seem more intimidating than he actually was. He was always warm and had taken off his suit jacket earlier, rolling his shirt cuffs up just high enough to hint at the strong muscles. Let them look, she thought smugly, as she felt his eyes burn on her body.

Her long hair was tied up in the high sleek ponytail that always made him crazy and she was wearing her favourite little black dress (too little, according to him). "I didn't hear any complaints from you when I wore this the night we met," she would quip back each time he'd grumble jealously. She liked that it had clean lines and looked professional, but with a slightly lower neckline that showed just a touch of cleavage. Tonight in particular, she also appreciated the silky stretchy material that never failed to flatter her evolving curves.

She had taken every opportunity to rile him up throughout the evening, loving that he hardened so quickly each time she had slid her ass against his cock as she passed in front of him. The longer table clothes had hidden her hand stroking his upper thigh as they'd listened to the speeches earlier and he had given her one of his very serious warning looks, that she never took seriously,

It hadn't quite been enough to push him over, but she knew exactly what would break through his self control. With that in mind, she suppressed the urge to roll her eyes and tried to feign friendly interest in the slightly tipsy and overly handsy man who'd been talking to her breasts for the past ten minutes. "The Girls" had politely declined a dance, so he was now trying to wow them with his financial portfolio... or something like that.

Her mind, however, did not want to cooperate with her tactical strategy. Before she realized it, she had tuned out the handsy breast-talker's dull ramblings to reminisce about the last time she'd worn this dress to an event five months ago.

Much like tonight, she had been teasing her husband mercilessly. In her defence, they had both been so busy that they had hardly seen each other over the previous weeks and she was insanely horny. She had hoped her antics would push him to drag her home to bed early but the actual result was even better.

He had grabbed her as she'd walked by one of the side doors and pulled her into an empty conference room, barely taking the time to close the door before pressing her breasts against the wall as he'd quickly lifted her skirt. The memory of the moaning growl he'd let out when he'd discovered that she was completely bare under her mid-thigh length dress made her just as hot and wet as it had that night.

He had grabbed her ponytail to pull her head back as he had leaned down sucked on the pulse point on her collar bone, leaving a faint possessive mark. With a quick tug at her hair he had mused, "This handle will come in handy when I fuck your mouth later." Followed by a quick nip at her earlobe and a growled order "Hands flat against the wall. Can you be quiet my good girl?" She had barely had time to raise her arms before his thick cock pushed deep into her tight heat from behind.

She was so worked up and surprised that she had almost climaxed on the spot before remembering the rules. Taking a deep breath she willed back her orgasm as the hand wrapped around her hair slid to hold her jaw gently but firmly. His other hand had pushed down the front of her dress to free her breasts. Using slight pressure on her jaw to open her mouth he slid two fingers over her tongue before she closed her lips to suck on them with a moan. As his cock drove into her- so deeply, so relentlessly - he pulled his fingers from her mouth and slid them teasingly over her swollen nipples pulling a tortured sound from her as she continued to desperately try to hold her orgasm at bay.

"That's my good girl, you know your best orgasms wait for my permission." She tried to hold back a whimper as his fingers dipped to her clit. "So fucking hot and wet for me. This pussy has been wet and ready for my cock all night hasn't it? You've been planning to get this cock into you, like this, right here, where anyone could catch us, weren't you? Planning on walking back into that party with my cum deep in your sweet pussy? That sweet tight pussy is going to hold on to every last drop all night. We wouldn't want to waste even a drop now, would we?"

All she could manage was a nod as his hips started moving faster, more erratically. Thank god he was close, she was ready to explode but she needed him to count her down and she knew begging him would only make him slow down or stop. She couldn't take that. She moaned in relief as his fingers pressed more firmly against her clit, circling, gliding, pinching more and more quickly, matching the pace of his hips driving his hard cock deep into her pussy. His breath was coming in short gasps as he hurtled towards his orgasm.

"Is my good girl ready to count with me?" Fuck yes, she thought but could only manage a nod again. "What's that? I need the words."

"I'm ready to count! Please, please I need to cum on your cock. Plea...aahhh!" Her breath left her lungs as her whole body clenched in response to the resounding smack against her ass.

"Five" he smirked in her ear. He'd always loved how sensitive her ass is and how much she loved when he spanked her. Especially when he surprised her. How she had managed not to come on the spot was beyond her. "Yessss - I mean five" she'd repeated through fast gulps of air.

She was ready this time as his hand landed on her ass again, "Four" they whispered hoarsely in unison as her pussy clenched around him. She felt more than she heard his response "Oh Fuck! Good girl" as he expelled a harsh breath against her neck. "Three, two..." followed in quick succession before he pulled her back tightly against his chest. Leaning back to bounce her on his cock. He felt so big this way. His cock felt so good as each thrust hit her cervix and stroked along the top of her pussy as he finally lost control.

"Oooone! Fuck! Cum now! Cum on my cock right now." Her whole body trembled as it registered his command. This. This made her cum so hard. Every. Single. Time. She had almost blacked out before remembering to breathe and as her brain came back online, she realized he was still driving into her.

Her breasts were now pressed down on the conference table, which angled her hips up, allowing him to push deeply into her as his hands slid through her hair, stroking down her back before gripping her ass to thrust even more deeply. She felt his heat against her back and his breath on her cheek as he had bent over her. "Good girl. That was number one. I'm not stopping. I'm going to keep cramming this sweet pussy full of my cock and you're going to take it and keep cumming until I say you can stop. Now, answer me. Who does this pussy belong to?"

Fuck - how had she gotten so lucky? She could already feel her second orgasm washing over her. "Yours. It's all yours. This pussy was made for your amazing cock."

She had eventually walked back into the party that night, a little sore but very happy. He'd followed shortly afterwards waiting only five minutes before innocently suggesting they head home so they wouldn't be too tired in the morning.

A hand low on her shoulder, almost at her breast, broke through her reverie, bringing her back to the present moment. She registered that handsy breast-talker was leering st her, saying she looked flushed, and was asking her if she wanted him to take her home. She looked over to see that her husband was also flushed as his eyes glared at the hand near her breast. Her husband was more of a lover than a fighter but he wouldn't hesitate to ensure this guy remembered that she was taken. This was her signal that it was time to shift the next part of her plan.

Phase 2, she thought, stepping back from the other man's hand assuring him that she was fine. She excused herself and turned to walk towards her husband. She couldn't contain her grin as she thought about the surprise she had put on for him tonight. She felt naughty as his heated eyes watched her warily as she moved towards him. He'd known she was up to something even before they'd left the house. To his credit, his eyebrow barely twitched as she quietly slipped the small remote control into his palm while raising herself up onto her toes to kiss him chastely on the cheek. "Enjoying yourself my love?" she asked with a sweet smile.

"I am now," he breathed. She barely had time to brace herself before she heard a quiet click and felt the pulsing against her already wet and swollen pussy. He looked the very picture of the doting partner as he pivoted behind her, sliding his arms around her, splaying his large warm hands on her rounded pregnant belly. No one could see his hard cock pushing insistently against her eager ass as he pulled her over to the couch facing the small stage in the dark corner.

"Remember the rules?" He waited for her nod. She heard another faint click and bit back a moan just before he pulled her onto his upper thigh as he sank into the nearby couch.

"Good girl."