Teacher's Pet

Story Info
She can't resist authority, especially when he spanks her.
841 words
3.97
17.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © February 2022 by CiaoSteve

Author's Notes

This is an entry for the 750 Word Project 2022. It is much shorter than I would normally write, but the rules are 750 words only: no more, no less. I do hope you enjoy the story and don't find the length too much of a disappointment. I would welcome both your comments and your vote. It may become a full story one day.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I moaned again, my muffled voice indiscernible to the others in the room.

In the room?

Were they still there?

I couldn't tell.

All was black.

I couldn't move any more than to squirm on the bed, and all I could think about was how I had gotten here.

It had been my choice. I only had myself to blame. I had asked for it, even wanted it. It's just that, when I started, I didn't realise where the journey would take me, and just how exciting it would be.

For many years, I'd had a thing for people in power. I never knew what it was, but it was there. Was it any wonder I'd had eyes for him, ever since I took the role at the school?

What was it that infatuated me so much? He had presence. He had authority. He set the rules and you made your choice, to follow or not. The only question though was how to get myself noticed.

I laughed, as best I could in my confines.

Yes, that had worked. It had been so simple in the end. High heels, tight blouse, a belt of a skirt, and plenty of make-up, did the trick... breaking every rule in his book, and finding myself standing there in his office.

It had worked. I certainly had his attention, but I wanted more than that. I'd already made up my mind. It was his dominance, his commanding presence which did it. I knew he was the one for me. I just needed to convince him, that I was the one he needed.

Be careful what you ask for, they say.

He suggested I should be more considerate in future, behaving in a way more appropriate for my position. In his own way, he had given me the option to leave, to walk away, but I had come so far that I wasn't going to give up.

It was me who kept pushing.

It was me who laboured the need to be taught a lesson.

I remembered him sitting on the edge of his desk, his legs splayed apart. He told me to think very carefully about what I asked for. I just smiled back at him, confident that my mind was made up. Even the mention of another pet in his life, did nothing to dissuade me. I loved animals, anyway.

When he asked what I really wanted, it was me who made the next move. I had no hesitation as I bent over his outstretched leg, knowing my cute panties would be on show as the short skirt rode up.

"Thank you, Sir," I squealed as he brought his hand down, a redness warming my pale skin.

He gave me ten firm strokes, and then he stopped.

I waited, wondering just what was coming next.

When he asked if I wanted more, there was an excitement in my voice as I responded in the affirmative. That had been twelve months ago, and now was our one-year anniversary. He'd insisted I wear the suit. I wondered why? Were we going somewhere posh for dinner?

How wrong I had been.

He hadn't lied. When I first met him, he had a pet of his own. She was a fellow teacher. Now he had two pets, and I... I had both Master and Mistress.

"Mistress Abigail," he said. "Give her another pump... and turn it up a notch."

Once more, I squirmed against my bindings.

"Nooo," I called out, my words muffled, the ball gag putting pay to understanding.

There was nothing I could do.

The suit, a shiny black latex affair, covered every inch of body, barring my head. The way it stretched, melding to my every curve, looked divine... or at least it did until all went black. That was the mask, covering all but mouth and nose.

Then there was the harness beneath. Other than the black bulb dangling between my legs, and my now pained moans, you couldn't tell that both my holes were filled.

I squealed as the plug inflated even further.

I screamed as the vibrator maxed out.

How long had it been?

How long would they keep going?

How many times could I cum without giving in?

I writhed as hard as I could against the cuffs holding me there. Never though did I do it. Never did I tap three times on the bedsheets. Never did I use my safe word, or action as it had to be.