All Comments on 'Country Club Ch. 02'

by JackieJab

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WeBothDoWeBothDoalmost 15 years ago
Nicely done.

It's rare, but always good, when well-written dialogue actually contributes both to the humor AND to the heat.

I'm thinking, though, that you'll get a wider audience in the "loving wives" category.

You'll also get more idiotic mail from the haters, but personally, I think anything that gets them foaming is probably worthwhile.

Oh, and a small side note: there are a few stray Britishisms here and there - "wanking" and "windscreen," for instance. You do such a meticulous job of creating the scene, those may eventually begin to detract from characterizations, etc., as readers begin to hear the characters as Brits, then as Yanks, then as Brits, etc.

JackieJabJackieJabalmost 15 years agoAuthor
briticisms

thanks for the feedback. i still can't decide where my story belongs. i can see putting it into loving wives. but a lot of the offerings there seems to be pretty typical "married woman having an affair" stories. there is a certain level of coercion in this story. but it's not rape like a lot of the noncon stuff i've read. i thought maybe BDSM because the main female character likes things a little rough. but i'm not sure this story will ever get kinky enough to really fit in there. i'll have to think it over. i tend to delete the really stupid comments. i got one this morning that accused me of having to pretend to be female to get my rocks off. struck me as odd considering my profile says i'm male and my main character is clearly male. i figured they didn't even read the story so i deleted the comment. it's odd that i use briticisms because i'm american born and bred and i didn't use british slang intentionally. maybe my local dialect has briticisms that i never noticed. the biggest problem i have with my second chapter is that i proofread it several times and didn't realize until after it went live that my main character removed the same shirt twice. well, maybe not the biggest problem. there are other things i think i can improve upon, but that mistake does bother me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Even nice has nc in it

Naysayers be damned. Very good story. Nonconsent is my favorite theme and see no reason to go the bdsm route but you are the author and I the reader. This reader would like to see sir David make Amy fuck several mean daddies possibly even her own father. Middle aged and older men anxious to take young, beautiful women for their selfish sexual pleasures before the eternal dirt nap..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The N/C Whiners

'The N/C Whiners' are a sign of our times. If you don't like it whine about it and call for it to be banned. The fact that you aren't forced to read it of course has no bearing on anything.

I liked your story! Pay no attention to the 'N/C Whiners'!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Nothing to worry about

Thats a hard one, which catagorie. Not to worry. Brilliant story, well contructed. I dont usually read this non/reluctance stuff. But this is bloody good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just My Take

I liked the story a lot. It was well written and told an interesting story.

The author seems to have writen himself into a predicament.So,author, the story was clearly in the BDSM catigory from the halfway point. Here is what I see. She needs to be controlled and used by a Dominant. While you may want to not to go there it is where your writing has led you.

As I said she needs the domination she is not getting at home. So, perhaps, inadvertently she got what she needed from an old antagonist. In the end she willingly submitted to the man who dominated her.

This is nor just an affair. She will not willingly go back to some kind of soft and slow love making. She needs to be controlled and used by a dominant Soft slow fucking she can get any time That is not what you wrote or where your words led the story.

I feel you need to continue in the BDSM category or end the story and start another. I don't think anything else will work certainly not for her and also not for me. Just my opinion.

Mike S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It

Put each section in whichever category it fits in, if people like one part, they'll find the next part even if it's not in the same category. I've seen it done before. Anyway, loved the story, can't wait to read part 3 ^_~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yeah excellent part 2

I liked the "it wasn't on purpose" of the first part this is even better. Like other I'm not sure if we need to realy go to BDSM, but the "dominant" game is in place. great story keep it up and thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous