All Comments on 'Country Club Ch. 03'

by JackieJab

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
'MAGIC DADDY POWERS' This so good

Dont normaly read noncon. stories, The forced stuff bugs me. But 'Amy' seems to like being controlled or is it something deeper. Aching for the next chapter.

atastofuatastofuover 14 years ago
This is shaping up to be....

one hell of a story....keep up the good work look forward to reading more about Amy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unenlightened Hero

Poor David, after a college education and, perhaps, some attention to the newspaper or TV, he ought to be able to recognize some fairly blatant signs in Amy of sexual abuse as a child.

JackieJabJackieJabover 14 years agoAuthor
re: unenlightened hero

that's probably the most interesting public comment I've yet received. i didn't intend to imply Amy had a history of sexual abuse, and don't actually know much about the subject myself. I'm just sort of writing this as i go along without a real plan. I'm neither inclined nor qualified to touch on subject matter that serious. in fact I'm trying to make the story kind of humorous, at least in its tone and presentation. I'll have to think about that though. it's almost a shame the comment was anonymous because I'd like to discuss it more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Hot!!!

very hot story :) Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
contrarian pov

i read this and amy was jus so...sweet. she discounted others and what they thought felt and believed. her blatant destruction of his property was it. if i was in cyber space, how could she destroy it. assumed he was a fool.

regardless of how good she was, i thought just give it to donald and have her and charles find what they hadto lose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amy's Abuse? Not!

RE: Unenlightened Hero and Amy's <i>supposed</i> abuse.

I've seen Amy's behavior this plenty, from every type of woman. From women I've known since childhood...so I know their histories very well. What I can tell you is Amy's perspective/behavior is meaningless regarding indicating abuse.

Many women are simply aroused by the power dynamic, and the taboo of playing out a master/slave, daddy/child scenario, especially in today's pc climate that claims only egalitarian relationships are normal.

Sorry YOU have a hangup about abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Prefered part 1 and 2 ...

... But keep it up it is still great !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous