All Comments on 'Country Club Delight'

by sexyness222

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Walking

Golf course was handy so i would walk in my pantyhose,g string, jeans and joggers.I liked to dress and i always felt sexy as i walked, my cock half erect nestled in nylon.I usually walked just off the course in the bush and usually found some golf balls and i would pick them up and when i had a dozen i would sell them back to the golf pro.I was reaching over to get one when i heard hey,i turned and a guy was standing there.I look for golf balls too, but i dont wear pantyhose when i do it, what else do you wear.Without realising, my jeans had ridden down to expose the top of the pantyhose.Girls panties, doesnt everybody---no, show me.I turned around, lowered the jeans, wiggled my arse and pulled the jeans up.Pull them back down,that looked o.k.Why not, he knows, its all fun, so i pulled the jeans down, my cock was semi hard.He came over and ran his hand along my hosed legs up to my panties, it felt good, then he stroked my balls and cock, i did not resist, my cock throbbing as he lowered the front of my hose and panties, looked at me and took my throbbing cock in his mouth.To be honest it felt great and within a very short time i filled his mouth, cumm exploding into his throat.He kept sucking and licked me clean, then stood up, his cock poking out of his shorts.He pulled them down and pushed my head down to his hard cock.First time, i took it and gagged as he held my head and fucked my throat.I couldnt take any more, but he stopped, turned me around and told me to hold the tree.No, no way but he grabbed me and shoved me forward, hitting my head, i grabbed the tree and i felt a hand roughly go around my waist as he bent me over and the head of his cock was pushed against my hole.No it wont go in and it wouldnt,so he spat on his cock and my hole and pushed forward, pain as he pushed but it wouldnt go.Then he pulled something out of his pocket,(lip gel i later found out), and smeared it around my hole and onto his cock.I couldnt run ,my pantyhose stopped that, and then he pushed again, relax he yelled and i did and the head of his cock entered me,aaaagh as i tried to pull away, thay didnt work so i tried to push him out but that let his cock go into me further and with little pushes in and out he pushed all his cock into me.I felt full, then he grabbed my hips and pulled back ,spat some more onto his cock and pushed forward, slowly, slowly then faster as my hole opened up.Now he was going and as he fucked me, my cock started to get hard, i heard myself saying, yeh, yeh and i started to push back.I reached down to touch my cock and little dribbles of sperm were leaking out.Im gunna cumm i heard him say and he unloaded what felt like burning cumm up into my tight hole, his cock twitching in my arse as he unloaded.After a while he pulled out and i pulled my pants and pantyhose upand started to walk away.Next time wear a short skirt as well, you wish i said, but strangely enough the next time he fucked me my skirt was around my ankles.He has not been the only one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous