Country Club Queen to Queen of Spades

Story Info
A rich MILF turned into an interracial slut.
8.3k words
4.27
60.4k
98
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers

Editor's Note: this story contains raceplay/ racial content.

This one is kind of dark. As with a lot of my other stories, it pushes the boundary of believable. It is FICTION. I write what my warped mind comes up with. This has elements of lesbian, interracial (Duh, just look at the title), Group sex, Anal, BDSM, and sex under the influence of drugs. Of course, there is non-consent and reluctance in it as well. I self-edit. I am not getting an editor. Don't bother commenting on that, as I don't care. Read someone else's stories if that bothers you.

All sexual encounters include only those people over the age of 18.

*

Well, here I am at another party. There are about thirty other people here. It's a fairly swanky cocktail party. The men are all dressed in expensive fashionable suits, and the women are all in high end gowns and cocktail dresses. Hors-duoverse are placed on side tables with servers roaming around with trays passing them out. Similarly, there are other servers with trays of drinks. The servers are dressed in black slacks, white button-down shirts, and black dress shoes. A string quartet plays soft music in the corner. It's the same as hundreds of other cocktail parties I have been to, with a couple of slight differences.

What slight differences you ask? Well, nothing of any real significance. While I am not the only woman here, almost half of the people here are women, I am the only Caucasian. I'm not just talking about being the only Caucasian woman either. I am the only Caucasian period. Everyone else is black. Another minor difference is that while the rest of the women are in fancy gowns and cocktail dresses, I am completely naked. Well, I do have on a pair of 6-inch stiletto heels. I also am wearing a leather collar locked around my neck, which is attached to the leash I am being led around with. I also have ropes that are binding my arms securely behind my back. At least I'm not wearing a butt plug now. That actually just means that my asshole is available. I have piercings in my nipples, rings with sapphire gems dangling. They sway when I walk and add stimulation to my sensitive nipples. Similarly, I have a ring pierced in my clitoral hood, and a small steel ball dangling from it that bounces on my clit. Not only do they add decoration, but they keep me stimulated for smooth access at all times. Other than being naked, my hair is styled, and my makeup is impeccable. Looking at me from the neck up, I would be right at home in any country club cocktail party.

Two other differences are that I am displaying my new tattoo and brand. Yes, brand, as in red hot branding iron being pressed into the flesh of my right ass cheek that marks me as the sole property of this club. The tattoo on my left ass cheek is of a spade -- as in the suit from a deck of cards -- with a 'Q' inside it. That marks me as being available for use by any person of African descent. I am a white slut for black men and women. I will no longer have any sexual involvement with anyone other than black people. It isn't really my choice anymore, but I am resigned to my fate. It isn't all bad. I do get some massive orgasms out of it. I am also well taken care of -- when I'm not being used as the slut I've become. I rarely even look back on the life I used to have anymore. The images of my former husband, son, and daughter have faded significantly.

Just to clarify, my body no longer belongs to me. My body is the sole possession of the club. All members and guests are free to do with me as they will. Based upon how they have been groping me so far, it's gonna be a long night. Thankfully, I was fed earlier. This time, I will not be joining in on the dinner. Well, that's not entirely accurate. I will be there, I will be consuming things, it will just not be the dinner that was prepared for the night. My participation will be under the table, consuming the cum from the men and women that I am orally pleasing as they eat the steak, lobster, shrimp scampi, and everything else exquisitely prepared by the chefs. If I do a good job, some of them might feed me a morsel with their hand under the table. After dinner is over, the real party will start. That's when I really start being used. My ass, mouth, and cunt will be filled over and over. The women will usually just want my tongue licking their pussies and asses. Some may don a strap-on and take my cunt or ass, but it's generally just the men who fuck those two holes.

So, how did I end up here? It was surprisingly easy; I trusted the wrong person. I really had no idea what a conniving bitch she was, or that she had her sights set on my husband. I was just in her way, and she decided that she had to completely destroy me in order for her to gain access to what she wanted.

I had it all. I had everything that a mid-thirties woman could ask for. My husband was a stockbroker, and a very good one. We had wealth, a showcase home, luxury cars, and a country club membership. We also had two children. Our son was 17-years old, and our daughter was 15. I was a stay-at-home mom. I also spent quite a bit of time at the club hanging out with the other wives. As you may imagine, the wives could get a bit catty. I would like to say that we were all friends, and some truly were, but most of us were what are known as frenemies. Friends face to face, but much less friendly behind your back.

Dianna was new to the country club. She had joined two months ago, right after moving into town. She was recently divorced from her first husband. She didn't go into specifics, but it was apparent that there had been some infidelity. She indicated that it was him, but never really stated that. Her divorce left her fairly well off, but not nearly in my league. In this environment, wealth is power. Me, being the wealthiest woman here, I was at the pinnacle of the pecking order among the wives. I was the Queen of this country club. I really didn't consider myself a bitch, but I wasn't above flaunting my power when I thought that I needed to.

My husband Tom had gone out of town for a weeklong conference. My kids are fairly self-reliant now. That gives me lots of time to do other things. I really enjoy my charity work through the country club. I'm on several committees, and chair several of them. One of the charities I was working with was a dog and cat rescue. It was late on Monday morning. Tom had caught his flight earlier, and the kids were already in school. I was just pulling up to Dianna's house to work on advertising for the event we were going to have later in the month to raise money for the animal rescue. I had no idea what was about to happen.

"Hi, Terri. Come on in and sit down. I'll get you a cup of coffee, then show you the signs I made up to post at the club." Dianna said as she greeted me at her door.

I thanked her for her hospitality and made my way into the livingroom. I was sitting on the couch as she handed me a cup of coffee and started to fire up her laptop. We discussed the event and went over the advertisements that she made. After about half an hour, I started to feel a bit weird. I had finished the coffee, but I noticed that I felt tired and lightheaded. On top of that, I was unexpectedly becoming aroused. That was really odd. There wasn't any stimulation around for that. It sure wasn't Dianna, as I had never even had a hint at being attracted to other women. In fact, I had always been a bit put off by seeing women kiss in movies and TV shows. I obviously never got into any lesbian porn.

I was having trouble concentrating on what Dianna was saying. My mind was getting foggy. I began squirming on the couch. I looked up and saw a smirk come over Dianna's face. Seeing that, I glanced to the table to see my empty coffee cup. It suddenly made sense.

"Figured it out, did you?" Dianna grinned. "Yes, I spiked your coffee."

"Why?" I managed to croak out.

"Simple. You are in my way. You have what I want, and I need to get rid of you in order to get it." She must have seen a look of alarm cross my face. "Oh, don't worry. I have no intention of killing you. That's just too messy. No, I am going to completely ruin your life. I'm going to make your husband and kids hate the thought of you. Your friends will desert you as fast as they can run away. Your family will disown you. You will be totally destroyed and out of my way. I'll pick up the pieces that you will leave your family in. I'll eventually be able to marry your husband and take your place as a mother to your children."

"But why? I never did anything to you." I pleaded.

"That doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are in the way, and I need to get rid of you in a way that does not come back on me. Those drugs I gave you? I can tell that they are working. They are going to ensure that you end up destroying your own life. At least, that's what it is going to look like. Feeling horney yet?"

Truthfully, I was getting really aroused. My panties were becoming a swamp. I glanced down and saw my nipples were at full high beam. My breathing was becoming heavy.

"Hmmm. I would say you are. Well, I shouldn't waste this opportunity. Let's get you undressed first, then we can discuss what to do about your horneyness."

My limbs were sluggish, so she was able to strip me without much effort. In moments, I was sitting on the couch completely naked. She then laid me down on my back.

"Hmmm. Yes, I can see how horney you are. I'll bet you would really like to have an orgasm right now, wouldn't you?" I really did, but I refused to tell her that. "No matter. Soon, you will do just about anything to cum. When that happens, I'm going to make you lick me to an orgasm before I give you any relief."

It took another 15-minutes. I don't know what she doped me with, but it was pretty powerful.

"That's it, bitch. Work that tongue in my pussy. I'm not a lesbian, or even bisexual, but I sure do love my pussy being licked. Thankfully, I consider a tongue as genderless. It doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl. A tongue is a tongue. You better get use to this, since you will be having a lot of pussies to lick in your future. Also, you need to enjoy this, because this is the last time you are ever going to have sex with a white person again."

I didn't understand what she meant by that, but it didn't sound good. I did manage to bring her off, and, true to her word, she got a vibrator out and used it to give me an orgasm. Unfortunately, the drug was still working on me, and I was still highly aroused.

"Oh, look at the time. We need to get you ready to go to the party." She said. She pulled a syringe out of her purse. As she wiped my upper arm with an alcohol wipe, as continued, "Unfortunately, you will most likely not remember much of this week, but you will see the videos when you wake back up." She stuck the needle in my arm, pushed the plunger down, and in moments I was out.

---------------------------------------

I slowly woke up with a pounding headache. My eyes cracked open to see I was in an unfamiliar dark room and laying on a small bed. It was only springs and a thin mattress, there were no blankets or sheets. I was naked, except that there was something on my neck. My ass, tits, and pussy were sore. I had a weird taste in my mouth, and I felt grungy. Bringing a hand to my neck, I discovered that I had a leather collar around my neck. Further investigation revealed that there was a small padlock on the back of the collar locking it in place. There was also a D-ring on the collar that was connected to a chain. The chain was connected to the bed. This was definitely not good. I managed to sit up. Beside the bed was a small table. The table had an unopened bottle of water and a packet of ibuprofen. Yeah, taking drugs from an unknown source is not the best idea, but they looked untampered with, and I really needed the pain medication. Besides, I figured that things couldn't get much worse. With that, I took the pills and drained the water bottle down my throat. Performing a gentle self-examination, it didn't take much brain power to realize that I had bee fucked multiple times in both my pussy and ass. Apparently, my tits had been mauled as well. I figured, based on the foul taste in my mouth that I had also given at least a few blowjobs. At least there didn't seem to be any permanent injuries.

I fiddled with the collar and chain to see if there was any way of releasing them. I'm not entirely sure what I would have done if I managed to free myself though. I was completely naked and had absolutely no clue where I was. It was about 15-minutes from when I woke up that I heard a key being inserted into the lock on the door. Less than a moment later, Dianna and some huge black man walked into the room.

"Oh good. You're awake." She spoke cheerily.

"How long, and what did you do to me?" I asked.

"It's been five days since you walked into my house. Your husband will be home in a couple of hours. He's pretty pissed that you just disappeared and left your kids to fend for themselves all week. He's going to be even more pissed when he sees what you've been doing."

"I'll just tell him that you drugged me, and that I was under the influence of those drugs. He'll see that I was not responsible for anything, and you will be going to prison." I replied.

She just laughed at me. "I seriously doubt that. Anyway, it's time for you to eat something. We can watch a movie as we eat."

The man silently unlocked the chain from the bed and tugged it to get me up and following him. We went down a hallway and into what looked like a small dining room. He indicated a seat with a plate holding a sandwich and a bag of chips. I sat and began eating. I didn't realize how hungry I was. Dianna sat across from me.

"So, let's see what's on TV." She chirped as she picked up the remote control and turned the TV on.

"OHHH FUCK YES! FUCK ME WITH THOSE BIG BLACK COCKS! FUCK MY ASS!"

I almost threw up the sandwich I had been eating. There on the screen was me -- naked -- and being fucked in my pussy and ass by two huge black men. Worse, surrounding us were even more black men, as well as several black women.

"PLEASE, LET ME LICK A BLACK PUSSY! MAKE ME YOUR WHITE WHORE FOR BLACK COCKS AND PUSSY!"

Yes, I recognized the body and the voice on the screen, but the words coming out of the mouth were completely foreign. The video went on. It seemed like it was several clips put together. There was me on my knees licking the pussies of several black women. There was me being made air-tight by three black men. There was me ion my knees greedily sucking off several black cocks that were surrounding me. There was me begging to be fucked in all my holes by those big black cocks.

The visual was starkly sexual. I'm a 5'6" natural blonde with 36D tits on my slim frame. The contrast between my pale skin and the black cock penetrating my pussy was stunning. Seeing my pale frame in a sea of black men and women was shocking. At one point in the video while I was begging to be fucked, I was asked if I wanted to become their white slut and only ever fuck black people. I screamed out my acceptance to their offer.

"So, you can see that it doesn't look like you were drugged. You are seen to be a very active participant in everything. Furthermore, by the time you even could get to a hospital or medical center, the drugs would have completely dissipated from your body. Those clips you just saw are only a snippet of the hours of video that I will be giving your husband this evening as I break the news to him of your cheating on him. I'm also going to anonymously make sure that your kids and all their friends know exactly what you have been doing all week. These videos are going to be posted on-line, and everyone you know will be sent the link to watch you getting your brains fucked out over, and over, and over again. They will hear you begging to be fucked by their big black cocks. They will hear you berating your husband for having a small white dick. They will hear you saying how you don't care about your kids, just that you want to be fucked by more big black cocks. They will watch as you have lesbian sex with several black women. I can't wait to see the shocked looks on the other women at the country club when they watch you performing on the videos."

I was a sobbing mess by that point. She had just successfully ruined my life. After I finished eating, I was taken back and locked in the room. This time, they brought in a portable TV and DVD player. After locking the chain back to the bed, they set up the DVD player to play all the video from the last week. I still don't know what cocktail of drugs they gave me, but they apparently blocked my memory and turned me into a complete slut. They must have blocked my free will, because I was obeying their every command.

The first video started with a large group of black men and women in a large room. Everyone was dressed very nicely, as if they were at a nice cocktail party. In fact, that's pretty much what it was. There were small groups of people all around the room socializing. Everyone had a drink in their hands, and servers were circulating with trays of appetizers. Suddenly, there was an announcement over the PA system that the evening's entertainment was starting. Everyone turned towards the stage. An immaculately dressed black woman appeared through a doorway at the back of the stage. She was tall and slender. She had a chain in one hand that was attached to something behind her. After two steps inside, a blonde white woman stepped through. All she was wearing was a thick leather collar that was attached to the chain being held by the black woman and a pair of 6-inch spiked heels. It took only a second to realize that the blonde white woman was me.

She led me to the front center of the stage and had me stand beside her. "Hands behind your back and feet apart." She spoke. I obeyed instantly. "Who are you, and why are you here?" she asked. "My name is Terri Roberts, and I'm here to fuck big black cocks." I replied. It was fairly obvious to me that I had been given a script to follow. "You do realize that the women here will demand payment for allowing their husbands and boyfriends to fuck you." She continued. "I am prepared to lick all their pussies and submit to them as well. I love licking black pussies. I want to be a white slut for black people." I accepted. "Why do you want to fuck big black cocks?" She questioned. "Because my husband has a tiny dick. I am tired of pretending to enjoy a tiny dick, and I want big cocks. Sex with only one man that has a little dick is boring. I want to be filled in all three holes with big cocks. I want to fuck several people at once. I want to be owned by them. I want to be their mindless sex slave. I want to suck and fuck the guys and lick all the pussies." I explained.

She reached over and slid two fingers into my pussy, thrusting them in and out for a minute. Damn, you are a swamp down there. Holding her fingers up to show everyone that they were covered with my fluids. She moved her fingers to my mouth, and I obediently sucked them clean. "Damn, I taste good." I said with a smile. "Glad you like it, because you are going to be sucking it off of a lot of cocks over the next week." She responded. "OK. Let's get started then. Turn around and let everyone watch as you pull out your butt plug."

I was horrified as I watched the video. That couldn't have been me. I would never have said anything like what was coming out of my mouth. Tom didn't have a small cock; it was actually a bit over 7-inches long and an inch and a half thick. Sex with Tom was anything but boring. I usually orgasmed at least three times. He had asked about anal sex a couple of times, but I adamantly refused him. Now, I was practically begging to have someone other than my husband fuck my ass. I can't even imagine how hurt he was when he watched me freely giving to others what I had always denied him.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers