Country Club Queen to Queen of Spades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched in shock as I turned around, bent over, and began removing a huge anal plug from my ass. It must have been 8-inches long and over 2-inches thick. Obviously, it had been changed since Dianna put that small plug in my ass. "By the way, guys. She is actually an anal virgin. We had to put this plug in her ass to loosen her up a bit so you wouldn't tear it apart tonight. Make sure that you use plenty of lube when you tap her ass." The woman on stage announced. I almost puked when I watched myself suck and lick the plug clean after removing it from my ass. I would find out later that I had been given a couple enemas to clean me out earlier.

Once I had cleaned off the plug, I was led down to the floor and around to each small group of people. We stayed with each group for only a couple of minutes. She spoke to them as they gathered around me and began groping me. I could see on my face the lust rising as they flicked my nipples, squeezed my tits, and fingered my cunt and asshole. We continued to move from one group to another. Eventually, we had circled the entire room. That's when she took me to one of those rolling cage things that they use for drawing names like in a lottery. She turned the handle a few rotations, opened the door, and had me reach in. I pulled out a name, read it off and announced that he got my anal virginity.

A huge black man stepped forward. The woman handed him my leash, and he led me over to a padded table. I was instructed to lay on my back and pull my legs up and spread wide, so my knees were touching my tits. As I got situated, he undressed until he was naked. My eyes about sprung out of my head when he pulled off his underwear. I was in for a real breaking in. His cock must have been 10-inches long, and as big around as a beer bottle. How was I ever going to take that monster? He poured some lube on my ass and began working it into my asshole. I'm sure it must have hurt a bit, but the look on my face was complete bliss. After thoroughly lubing up my ass, he poured a generous amount of lube on his cock.

He went very slowly. Obviously, he was being gentle. He would push in about an inch at a time, then pause to let my ass stretch and adjust. He continued that pace, an inch in, then pause, another inch and another pause, until he was about halfway in. That was when he changed slightly. He pulled back a couple of inches, then pushed in again, going a bit farther. Back out, then in, farther still. It took several minutes, but he eventually had his cock completely buried in my formerly virgin ass. Once he was completely in, he paused again for another minute. Finally, he pulled back until only about an inch of his gigantic cock was still in my ass. Slowly, he pushed the entire length back in again, before pulling back the same distance. He continued this slow pace far a couple of minutes before gradually increasing his pace. I watched myself begin moaning in pleasure. When he got a fast pace going, he reached down and began rubbing my pussy. I listened as the volume of my moaning increased.

"Yes! Fuck my slutty white ass with that big black cock! Make me your bitch! OH FUCK! III'MMMM CCCCUUUUUMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!" I screamed out

I watched as my body was wracked with the convulsions of a huge orgasm.

"Damn!" He laughed. "This is one hot slut. She just squirted all over me."

I watched the video as he fucked me to two more orgasms before finally giving one last thrust and jettisoning his huge load of cum deep in my bowels.

I was given a few minutes to recover before I was turned over to the rest of the guests. I was placed on my hands and knees in front of an older black woman who was sitting in a chair with her skirt hiked up to her waist. I saw myself eagerly crawl forward and bury my face in her crotch. As I was licking her pussy, another black man came up behind me and began fucking my pussy. I must have been doing a decent job of licking her pussy, because her face showed that she was getting a lot of pleasure. Apparently, the guy that was fucking me was also doing a good job, because I heard and saw myself having another orgasm. The woman I was eating suddenly grabbed my head and began humping my face as she orgasmed. It didn't take much longer before the guy fucking me came inside me.

After that, things went a bit crazy (as if they weren't already crazy). I was taken to the center of the room where thick rubber mats had been laid out. One man was laying on his back, and I climbed on top of him with his cock in my pussy. Once settled on him, another man moved behind me and pushed his cock in my ass. Then there were two guys, one on each side, with there cocks in my face, Fore the next 10-minutes I fucked the two men and alternated sucking the cocks in front of me. I watched as I had a couple more orgasms before getting another big load of cum in both my pussy and my ass. The guys that I was fucking were replaced by the two I was sucking. As they began riding me, a woman stepped up in front of me, and I began licking her pussy.

After about two hours, I was given a rest and two bottles of water to drink. I found out later that the water was spiked with more of the drug I was given to keep me sexually aroused, as well as with another drug to keep me energized and awake. It was then back to more fucking, sucking, and licking. The entire video ended up being 4-hours long. Four hours of me enthusiastically fucking, sucking, and licking almost non-stop. That was just the first video. There were five more videos to go.

The divorce was a slam-dunk. Tom refused to even speak to me. I tried to explain that I had been drugged, but without any proof, he refused to believe me. I tried reaching out to my kids, but they refused to speak to me. My parents did speak to me -- once. That was only to tell me how disappointed they were in me and that they had disowned me. None of my friends would accept my calls. I was kicked out of the country club. Tom enforced the prenup completely. I was left with just the clothes on my back. I had no money and nowhere to go. I was on the street when the big black man that I had first seen in the room with Dianna came up to me. He made me an offer, and I accepted. It's not like I had many options.

I felt a sense of Deja Vue. I was being led down the stairs. Yes, I said being led. I had on the same leather collar and leash from the videos. I was wearing the same 5-inch heels. I also had in the same 8-inch butt plug. This time, there were no drugs in my system. I was doing this of my own free will. OK, maybe not completely willingly, but not having may other options. It was a different woman leading me this time. Also, my arms were bound behind my back. It wasn't that they were worried about me trying to fight, it was just that they liked how it looked and wanted it. I guess more than a few of the members were into bondage or something like that.

I heard the announcement just before walking through the door and onto the stage. A wave of humiliation washed through me as I saw the well-dressed crowd while I was completely naked. My nipples suddenly hardened, and I felt my pussy get wet. That caused more humiliation and an even wetter pussy. Apparently, humiliation turns me on. The crowd cheered as I walked across the stage. The announcement was similar to the one on the first video, with a couple of exceptions. Those exceptions included that I was now a permanent part of the club. There were a couple other parts to it as well, mainly outlining my use and other aspects that will be explained in a bit. Finally, it was time for the evening's events to really begin.

The woman holding my leash had really long fingers. She stepped behind me and began fondling my tits and rolling my nipples as she was describing my body and what I was going ton be doing later. I felt myself getting more and more aroused. Not only because my sensitive nipples and tits were being stimulated, but the growing humiliation as this was happening in front of a fully dressed crowd was also ramping me up. Her right hand moved from my tit to my cunt. It was explained to me that women have pussies, and slaves have cunts. You know which one I was. Two fingers easily slid into my drooling gash, (did I mention the long fingers?), and began thrusting in and out. As her fingers were fucking in and out, her thumb was strumming my clit. It didn't take long.

"Look what a horney slut she is. She's humping my fingers. I'm not even moving my hand, and she is doing all the work." My mistress for the moment announced.

Sure enough, I realized that I was bucking up and down on her hand, fucking myself with her fingers. You can pretty much figure out what the added humiliation of that sudden realization did to me. I couldn't control myself. I tried willing my body to stop, but my hornyness betrayed me. I continued to hump against her hand. I could feel the orgasm approaching. I could just imagine the humiliation that would occur if I had an orgasm in front of all these people.

"What do you all think? Should I let this slut cum, or should I leave her hanging for a while?" She asked.

I was suddenly in turmoil. My brain began bouncing back and forth. The humiliation of subjecting myself to an orgasm on stage in front of an audience would be devastating, but I was so close. Sure, I had orgasmed in front of these people before, but that was under the influence of drugs, I I had no direct memory of it. This was while I was fully aware and sober. I couldn't do it. The humiliation would be too great. I had to stop. I couldn't let her do it. I had to beg her not to make me cum.

"PLEASE MISTRESS. PLEASE LET ME CUM! PLEASE!" I begged.

"Very well, slut. Since you begged for it. Cum on my fingers." She ordered.

"OOOOHHHHH FFFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!" I cried out as I threw myself off the cliff. Wave after wave of bliss washed over me as I orgasmed to the cheers of the audience. I continued to hump the hand on my twat as my body bucked in pleasure. It was devastating. I sobbed in defeat. I was a broken woman.

The rest of the night was almost a repeat of the first video, except that I didn't have a virgin ass to break in anymore. Instead, it was being led around the room being groped and fondled. After that, I was led over to the area with the rubber mats and used by all. I was fucked in my cunt, ass, and moth. A few also wanted a titty fuck. Of course, there were several women that I licked to orgasms.

The place he took me to is a social club for successful black people. I have my own suite of rooms upstairs. They now own me. At least I have food and shelter. I don't own clothes because I never leave the club grounds. It is a sprawling estate with a pool, spa, gym, and tennis courts. I have free reign to use everything. The only thing I can't do is leave the property. That really isn't an issue though. For one thing, I don't have any clothes, so I would be walking around naked. That would get me arrested. Second, leaving the property would break the contract I have with them. I have an incentive to not break the contract that I will talk about later. Third, seriously, where would I go? I have no place else except to live on the street and be homeless.

For those of you interested in the mundane aspects of life, there are a couple of doctors and nurses that are members. All my health care is taken care of, and they do all my checkups and exams at the club. As for my food, I have access to the kitchen in the club, as well as a small kitchen in my suite. Whenever I need groceries, one of the club members does the shopping and delivers the food to me. The cost is paid by the club. Of course, I provide the tip -- usually with my mouth band tongue. With everything being provided, I never have need of leaving. During the day, I clean and take care of the inside of the building. I also take care of anyone that wants to use me, any way that they want to use me, any time they want to use me.

During the second week, I was strapped to a table and given my piercings. Of course, they neglected to tell me what was about to happen. I had been introduced to bondage on my second day living at the club. Pain was introduced the day after. Not heavy pain, just light spankings and light whipping. It was nothing too intense, but I had a feeling that they were going to work up to that. At first, I really didn't think too much about it as four women got me and led me into the room with the table. Even as they had me lay on my back and began strapping my arms and legs spread out to the table, I didn't think anything was amiss. After all, this wasn't the first time I was strapped to the table. I just figured that they were going to don strap-ons and fuck me to several orgasms. It wasn't until the straps went across my chest above and below my tits that I started to get concerned. Then another strap went over my pelvis. Everything was pulled tight, so I couldn't move. That's when a fifth woman walked in carrying a case.

"We decided to decorate you a bit." The woman that seemed to be in charge said. "This is Chandra. She works in the tattoo and piercing shop down on 5th Avenue. She's going to give you a few piercings to decorate your tits and cunt."

"But..." I began.

"No, not your butt. Just some rings on your nipples and cunt. Oh, you meant that in some sort of protest. You remember that you volunteered to be our slave, so you do not get to protest."

I had no say in the matter. Chandra set the case on a nearby table and opened it. Apparently, they had already discussed what rings to use. She got out a couple of small bottles and began applying the liquid to some gauze.

"What's that?" One of the women asked her.

"Well, this one is a numbing agent, and that one is rubbing alcohol to sterilize the locations of the piercings."

"Oh. Well, no need for numbing her. Just sterilize and get on with it."

"Those are really sensitive areas. It will hurt like hell if I don't numb them."

"She doesn't care."

Yes, I did care, but I didn't get a vote in it. Yes, I screamed. The women just giggled.

"OK. These are titanium rings that self-lock in place. The only way of getting them off is with a diamond blade saw. The chain I put between her nipple rings is also titanium, as is the ring and ball just above her clitoris. Here's the directions to care for them until they heel." Chandra said as she was packing up to leave.

The third week, I was taken out to the grassy area beside the back patio area. They had driven stakes into the ground. There was also a strange structure thing sitting on the grass. It had a padded bar at one end with posts containing attachment points. A couple of feet away was something that looked like a pillory. Given what happened last week, I got a tad bit concerned. I was placed kneeling down with my pelvis touching the padded bar. My ankles were strapped to the stakes that were driven into the ground. Then I was bent over and -- you guessed it -- my wrists and neck were locked into the pillory. The attachment points on the on the posts were used to strap my thighs to the structure, then another strap went around my waist to lock me in and make me immobile. Chandra walked in again, this time carrying a different case. She set that down in front of me and proceeded to prepare a tattoo gun. Again, she was told that I didn't need a numbing agent.

As she was preparing, two of the guys set up a TV monitor in front of me and a video camera behind me. Over the next hour, I watched as Chandra marked my left ass cheek with black ink. It wasn't a small tattoo. It was designed to be seen and recognized from a distance. It was shaped like a spade from a deck of cards. In the center of the spade was a large "Q". I was now forever marked as the Queen of Spades.

If I had expected to be released when she was finished, I was rudely disappointed. Once she had packed up and left, two guys brought out a large propane burner and attached a propane bottle to it. They set it a few feet in front of me, lit it, then set a metal rod with a metal design attached to it in the flames. It didn't take a rocket scientist to quickly figure out that it was a branding iron. I panicked. I began screaming and trying to fight my way out of my bindings. All that did was cause them to tighten the straps and put a ball gag in my mouth. I continued to fight and scream through the gag as the iron heated up in front of me. I watched it turn from black to a dull red to a bright red. I had pretty much figured where it was going to land on my skin before they confirmed my thoughts by wiping down my right ass cheek with alcohol swabs. Once they determined that the iron was hot enough, one of the guys took the iron off the flame while three others moved in and held me still. I felt the searing pain. It felt like it was pressed onto me for an hour, but it was really only a couple of seconds. After they removed the iron, one of the men began spreading some sort of cream over the area, then they taped gauze to it. The cream was soothing, and apparently had a topical anesthesia in it. I was told later that the brand was in the shape of the club logo and used to mark me as the club property.

I understand that the above makes the club members sound like monsters, but they did take care of me rather well. It was three days before I could sit down or lay on my back. The doctor checked on me every day for two weeks. Several times a day, someone would apply antiseptic cream and an anesthesia to my brand, as well as ointment to my piercings and tattoo. I wasn't even used for the first week after being branded, then only my mouth was used the week after that.

---------------------------------------------------------------

15-years later:

It's been five years since I was released from the club. That was the deal we made when I accepted the offer. I was to be the club sex slave for 10-years. After that, I would be free. I would also receive $100,000 per year, paid upon my release. I tweaked that a bit. I had them put the million dollars in an investment fund at the beginning, instead of having them give me the money at the end. Sure, I still wouldn't have access to it until I was released, but it would grow with interest until then. Turns out, one of the members had the Midas Touch. She managed my fund for me. Her commission turned out to be rather large.

As for the sex? I just gave myself over to it. Sure, there were some things that I didn't particularly care for, but overall, it was mind-blowing. Multiple orgasms every day. There were a lot of tender moments when I was simply making love to one person at a time. There were also a hell of a lot of times when I was totally dominated. I loved it all. Occasionally, someone went a bit too far with the whippings, and I didn't really care for that. They treated me as a club asset. Sure, they used me -- A LOT -- but they took very good care of me. They wanted me to stay in good condition so they could use me to the fullest. I actually ended up enjoying it mostly.

Anyway, as much as I am enjoying recounting this, I have other things to do.

"Good morning, Chica." I said to the bewildered blue eyes.

"YOU!" Dianna accused.

"Yes bitch. It's me." I giggled.

"What the fuck?" She said as it finally dawned on her that she was naked and tied to a chair. I wonder if she realized that her asshole and cunt were also sore.

"You fucking bitch. When I get out of this....."

"When you get out of that, the only thing you will be doing is sucking and fucking." I informed her.

"When he finds out, my husband will......"

"He already knows, and he will be divorcing your scrawny ass for abandonment."

"What?"

"You see, you fucked up. You didn't realize that I would end up making a lot of real good friends at that club. You thought that you would show my husband what a slut I was, then I would just disappear. Yes, that kind of happened, but I didn't just wander off and die homeless. I made the best of my situation."