Country Club Queen to Queen of Spades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" She asked, now beginning to get frightened.

"After Tom kicked me out and my kids abandoned me, I met back up with Billy. You remember him? He was President of the club you took me to. We made a deal. I'm now a multi-millionaire with a hell of a lot of great friends in powerful positions. Last night, Tom received a video of your activities over the last two days. Today, Billy will be delivering another video and about fifty notarized letters to Tom and MY two kids detailing exactly what you did to me. You didn't realize that your conversation with Billy and the other members of the social committee was recorded, did you?"

"You can't. Today is..."

"Yes, today is Kelly's wedding. She's wondering where you are and why you missed the rehearsal dinner last night. I'm sure she will understand when she gets the video that Tom got last night of you being gang banged by that Mexican gang."

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Anyway, I do need to get going. Don't worry, your transportation will arrive shortly."

"Wait. Where are you going?"

"I'm going to my daughter's wedding, of course. I'm meeting Billy there, so he can show Tom, Kelly, and David what you did to me. Given the evidence, I'm pretty sure that they will at least let me back into their lives a bit. You, not so much, but that shouldn't matter with where you are going."

"What do you mean? Where am I going?"

I couldn't really help the evil laugh. "I'm not exactly sure. Diego owns several whorehouses in Mexico, as well as a couple other South American countries. He didn't tell me which one he was sending you to. You better pray that it isn't one that has a Donkey Show, though."

I laughed hysterically at the look of abject horror on her face. I picked up my purse and walked out of the warehouse we were in. I had a wedding to get to and a family to try to reconcile with. Given the evidence I had, I was pretty sure that they would understand. If not, I still had $10M in the bank. I could stalk them.

Epilogue:

We never heard from Dianna again. My sources tell me that she did not have an enjoyable life. Tom and the kids were initially reluctant to talk to me, but the mountain of evidence showing what Dianna did eventually got them to agree to discuss it with me. No, Tom and I didn't get remarried. There was too much that had happened and too much time had gone by. We did become friends and saw each other at different events with the kids. Tom and Billy even became friends.

Oh yeah. Billy. Yes, Billy was the one I made the deal with for the club. He had been married then. The woman with the really long fingers? She was Billy's wife. She developed a kind of soft spot for me. Billy did too. I cried for days when breast cancer took her two years before my release from the club. Billy and I cried together several times. After being released, Billy and I got together. I married him after dating for four years.

Billy has offered to get my piercings and tattoo removed. Seriously? I'm a fucking multi-millionaire. Does he really think that I can't get them removed if I want to? Honestly, I love the way the piercings look and how they make my nipples and clit more sensitive. The tattoo? I'm now married to a large black man. He will also occasionally let me play with a black woman. Why would I want to remove something that proudly displays what I truly am? As far as the brand goes, occasionally some jackass at the club will question why I am there with my husband. I love the look of shock in their eyes as I lift my skirt and display the club logo seared onto my ass. Shuts them up every time.