Country Club Slut - Mardi Gras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Matt: Sweet! I was worried for a second there. Are you being good?]

[Kathryn: Of course. It's been so good to see Becca again. Also ran into some old friends from DuBerg. We were just reminiscing about high school!]

[Matt: Really? That's exciting. Anyone I know?]

[Kathryn: Chad. I don't think you've met the other guys.]

[Matt: Chad? What a dick.]

Kathryn smiled..."yeah, what a thick, delicious, dick" she thought.

[Kathryn: I know. Right! He's been hanging around us, but don't worry about a thing. Alright, gotta get back out to the party! Love you!]

[Matt: Love you too!]

Kathryn opened the door and walked out.

"Yay!", loud cheers as they watched her emerge completely naked. She surveyed the party, a handful of guys were naked as well, some of their cocks flaccid after being serviced by her, others were completely erect and looked reddish purple and angry...they needed service. There must have been 20-30 people at the party now.

"Kathryn, here!" Becca raised a red solo cup with a drink for her. Kathryn moved through the crowd of horny men as they groped her, pulled at her, and smacked her ass. She could literally feel their hard cocks brushed up against her hips and thighs. Finally making it to Becca, she took a few sips of the drink, put her arms around Becca and kissed her.

The kiss ended abruptly as she felt a hard slap on her ass, "Hey! What about us?!"

She turned around and saw a fully-erect Chad, Mike, Tom, Chris, David and...at least 6 other guys.

"Awe. What's wrong Chad? You miss me? Miss my mouth? Miss my tight little waxed pussy? Hmm."

She knew what he wanted - to be teased.

He knew what she wanted - to be a submissive fuck toy.

He grabbed her by the neck, "mmmm. We're going to have some fun with this Slut."

"Oh damn!" she heard the crowd of guys respond. Soon they will all be taking their cue from Chad's dominance.

"Here you go Chad" Tom said as he handed him a bunch of beads.

"Becca, would you mind moving off the table. We're going to need it."

He forcefully moved Kathryn over to the table. He bent her over and spread her legs. Around her ankles he used beads to restrain each of her legs to a table leg, and then each of her wrists were restrained to a table leg. Her stomach flat on the table, her chin resting just over the edge of the table.

She was completely exposed and vulnerable. She was also completely wet and needed more cock.

....

Chad and Kathryn arrived at the clubhouse. They joined up with Kyle and John and listened to the guidelines for the 4-man scramble golf tournament.

As they stood there chatting, Kathryn could feel Chad's cum slowly dripping out of her pussy. The feeling was intoxicating. She was stretched and it felt amazing. Chad always knew how take charge of her inner slut.

She saw Chad whisper something to Kyle and then John. They each looked at her as he whispered something. They each smiled and nodded. It was then that Kathryn noticed that the laces on one of her shoes needed attention. She bent down and adjusted the lace, making sure the boys took notice.

They made their way back outside to their waiting golf carts. Chad joined Kathryn. John and Kyle followed behind with their own cart.

As they drove down the path to the first hole, Kathryn could feel the warm air blowing up her golf skirt. It felt good.

They stopped and got out of the cart to get their clubs. As they selected a driver, Kathryn said "I just felt your cum drip out of me. Mmmm." She loved teasing Chad.

"I'm sure there'll be more" he replied as it pulled out his driver and grabbed a ball.

"I hope so" Kathryn said.

"Alright boys...and ladies. Let's kick off the Mardi Gras tourney. Ladies first."

Kathryn stepped up to the greens, making a point to keep her legs straight as she bent over to insert the tee and place the ball on top. The guys stood behind and watched as her short golf skirt expose her tight, firm ass.

"She's still got it boys", she overhead Chad say to Kyle and John.

Kathryn rolled her eyes, took a couple practice swings and drove the ball deep into the fairway.

"Well played Kathryn."

....

"No. Stop. I'm serious Chad." Remembering that she had to make it seem like she wasn't into this. Make it seem like she didn't want to get used, didn't want to get raped.

A loud slap sound went through the room. Kathryn moaned in pleasure.

David moved to where Kathryn had her mouth. His cock was reddish purple and looked really angry. She could smell her cum on his cock. He grabbed her cum stained braids, and used them to pull her head onto his cock. She opened her mouth and tasted her cum and was quickly rewarded with some of his fresh pre-cum.

David started to fuck her face as the other men started to surround the table. The had lust in their eyes as they stroked their hard cocks watching the whore on the table getting face fucked.

She felt another slap on her ass and she tightened her body. Mmmm, she thought. God, she could feel her cum dripping out from her slit.

One of the guys took his cock and rubbed it up and down her wet slit. No condom. She could feel his warm skin. He pushed inside of her. God it felt so good.

Suddenly, her mouth was beginning to fill with cum. David grabbed her head and held it in place as he started to shoot rope after rope of thick semen into her mouth. As the man behind her continued to penetrate her, slamming into her, she gagged on David's cock over and over again. Her eyes watering as semen spilled out from between her lips and his thick hardness.

David finally let go. "Damn! I needed that! Fuck Kathryn...I've been wanting to fuck you ever since I saw you dressed as Jesse from Toy Story!"

The kitchen table continued to creak as the guy behind her fucked her over and over again. Two more guys stepped up to the front of the table and placed their cocks against her face. Again, they were reddish purple and angry. She happily opened her mouth to welcome them, all the while trying to control her movement since she was also being pounded from behind.

The guy that was fucking her suddenly grabbed her braids and yanked her head back, tightened his body and thrusted into her 2 more times, filling her with his cum. The warm cum filled her with lust making her want more.

"Alright Paul, it's my turn" Kathryn heard as she started to suck another cock. Paul who? I don't know a Paul. Oh well.

"Oh wow. Check that out guys. Look at that cum dripping out of her!" one of guys at the party said. She felt a couple fingers run themselves along her pussy and then he brought them up to her mouth. She licked the fingers clean. She loved the taste of a man's semen mixed with her cum.

Another cock was lined up to penetrate her. Kathryn looked back to see that it was Chad. She also noticed Becca keeping an eye on her...sort of. She was sitting on a chair in the kitchen, legs spread while one of the girls at the party was giving her head. Their eyes met and Kathryn smiled, while Becca winked. Next to Becca there was some guy jacking off watching the whole thing. His cock was thick and long and she wanted it. She met his eyes and he knew what to do. He walked over and positioned himself along her side, as he continued to stroke his cock.

Things began to escalate quickly. One of the guys whose cock she was sucking started to cum but her mouth was already filled with another cock, therefore he had to cum on her face and in her hair. The guy that was jacking off near Becca, saw him cum on her face setting him off, he started to cum on her back and down her side onto the kitchen table which now started to creak again as Chad began thrusting into her swollen, cum-filled honey hole.

The cock that was in her mouth continued to get pressed deeper and deeper into her throat, making her gag. She loved it. Every second of it. She needed it. She needed to feel used. She was their cumslut.

And there it was, another cock filling her mouth with cum. It was so satisfying. The semen dripped out down on the table and onto the floor. Chad continued to fuck her like a whore, slapping her ass, pulling her hair. "You are such a fucking whore. Fuck!" He thrusted harder and harder until she nearly blacked out. 3 more cocks took up position right in front of her. She could tell Chad was about to cum.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" Chad said and then she felt him fill her with his cum. His cock was beautiful. It was thick and long and when it came she could feel it deep inside of her.

Chad slowed down and let go of her braids, her head fell to the table.

"Damn boys, maybe we should move her off the kitchen table. I'm not sure how much more the table can take before we break it's legs", Becca said.

"Not a bad idea" one of the guys said.

They loosened the beads around her ankles and wrists and released her from the table. Becca came over and helped her stand up. Becca's naked body felt good pressed against hers. Kathryn's face was covered in semen, her braids were pulled apart, and cum was matted down and dried in her hair. As she walked she felt the semen on her back and sides run down her body. All in all, she felt amazing! Like a well-used fuck toy.

"Just give me a minute...I have got to pee!" she said and walked into the bathroom.

Her shorts were still on the floor and she grabbed her phone to check her messages.

"Damn!" More missed calls and texts from Matt.

[Matt: How's it going?]

[Matt: Are you behaving?]

[Matt: I hope you're having a good time.]

She started to warm up the water and wet down a wash cloth. She cleaned off her face and took her hair out of the braids. Her phone went off. Matt was trying to FaceTime her.

"Fuck!"

She quickly cleaned up her face and put her hair back in a pony tail in an attempt to hide the cum, now starting to dry.

"Hey Babe! How's it going?"

"Good. How's the party? Sounds like it's still going pretty strong."

Fuck...I need to remember...keep the phone up...I'm still naked!

"It's really fun. Lots of people here."

The door opened and Becca came in.

"Hurry up girl...the guys are waiting for you!"

Kathryn looked over and put her finger over her lips to signal to BE QUIET!

"Oh hey Matt!" Becca said.

"Hey Becca. You guys having fun? Is Kathryn staying out of trouble?"

"Oh, for sure. She's been a good girl. She's only sucked off one guy!"

"Becca!" Kathryn shouted at her.

"I'm just kidding!" She laughed and walked out of the bathroom.

"Well that was interesting. So you've been good? What are you wearing?"

"Oh, well I needed to take off my tank top, some jerk spilled his hurricane on it and it got on my shirt..." and then added "uh, and shorts" as soon as she realized that she panned down a little too far exposing his hairless crotch.

"Woah. You are totally naked in the bathroom at this house party!" Matt said. "And what's that on your side?"

Kathryn looked over and saw the cum stream rolling down her side. Fuck! How do I explain this.

"Oh geez. Ok, don't get mad. So the party got a little crazy. Some guy didn't spill a hurricane on my tank...they had a wet t-shirt contest. I wasn't participating. But my shirt ended up getting really wet along with my shorts. I was in the process of changing when you called."

"Ok. It's Mardi Gras, I get it. It's gets crazy. It just looks like a stream of cum on the side of your body."

"Oh, that...well that's not, uh..."

"What? What are you trying to say? And Becca just popped in to tell you that 'the guys are waiting for you' what is she talking about?"

Kathryn could hear the party starting to get restless. There were so many men out there with hard cocks. She could feel the blood moving to her clit, causing it to swell. The guys, Matt...they're waiting for me...they're waiting for me to fuck them...they're waiting to use me like a piece of fuck meat! she thought to herself.

"Nothing Matt. I'm having fun. I'll tell you all about it when I get home. Love you." and she ended the call, putting her phone back in the pockets of her shorts placing them in the pile of clothes.

She looked at her slutty self in the mirror. She took her hair out of the pony tail and let it fall over her shoulders. She loved the way it covered her nipples just enough. Her pussy was noticeably stretched and her ass was reddened from all the slapping they did to her.

She opened the door and gazed out into the party. There were probably 10 guys that were hanging around, most were flaccid and a few were rock hard and waiting for their release. Nearly all the the girls had left, leaving just Becca and Kathryn, they probably knew if they hung around, there was a good chance that someone would get raped.

Kathryn let that sink in for a minute...and then walked back to what will likely turn into a gangbang.

....

The back nine was relatively uneventful. The four players were relatively close in score. Chad finished on top, Kathryn, Kyle, and John were ranked accordingly.

"Let's make this more interesting." Chad said.

Kathryn was already feeling a little buzzed after taking a few swigs from Kyle's flask during tee off at each hole.

"What do you have in mind" John asked.

"Lowest score at each hole. Whoever comes in lowest under par, gets a photo of Kathryn giving them a blow job", Chad explained, Kyle and John looked at Kathryn and smiled.

"Oh really? I don't think so." Kathryn objected.

"We think it's a pretty good idea." Kyle interjected on behalf of himself and John.

"Alright boys. Let's play this out. What if I get the lowest score? Then what? You gonna suck each others dicks?"

"If you get the lowest score, then you can get to take a compromising photo of us that you get to keep...this way everyone has an incentive to keep it quiet. Sounds good?"

"Ugh." Kathryn huffed and rolled her eyes. I've already had one of their cocks in my mouth today. John and Kyle are cute and in great shape; definitely packing noticeable bulges.

"Fine. Whatever." she said, pretending like she's not feeling the warmth growing inside her swollen, smooth pussy. She tool off her cardigan and placed it in the golf cart, now showing off her tone arms along with the white tank top. The padded bra definitely gave her breasts some added volume.

As before, Kathryn took a swig of whiskey from Kyle's flask and drove the ball deep down the center of the fairway. The other three followed suit. After completing the first hole, Chad kept the lead while Kyle pulled into 2nd. Kathryn fell into 3rd and John stayed in 4th.

"Come on over Kathryn" Chad said as he stroked his already hard cock from the outside of his golf pants, undoing his belt and pants. Chad was sitting on the golf cart with his cock out. Kyle and John put their clubs away and quickly walked over.

Kathryn rolled her eyes and then smiled. She walked over and bent down to place his hard cock in her mouth. Kyle and John had their cameras out and started taking photos and videos. Chad had his phone out as well.

Kathryn bent over, allowing her golf skirt to expose her ass, making sure that the photos and videos they were taking were going to be quality images, showing off her sluttiest of cock sucking skills.

Kathryn could feel one of the boys place his hand on her ass, rubbing it and squeezing it. The sound of her gagging on Chad's cock caused their cocks to immediately stiffen and strain inside their golf pants.

She knew she had to hurry up, it was only a matter of time before the next team would come around the fairway and see how the boys were using her.

She pulled her head off his cock and started to stroke it up and down, spreading the saliva up and down the shaft and all over the swollen red head of Chad's cock.

"Sorry Chad, I don't think I have time to finish"

"Fucking cock tease" he said and used his force to put his hardened cock back inside his pants. Kyle and John put their phones away and hopped in the cart. Kathryn and Chad followed them over to the next hole.

Kathryn pulled her phone out and saw that she had a couple messages from Matt.

[Matt: How's the tournament going? Is Chad being a dick again?"]

[Matt: Hey? How are you guys doing?]

"I'm getting pretty wet and it's mixing with your cum making a sticky mess in my panties, I'm going to need to do something about that" she said as she started to pull off her golf skirt. Kyle and John were already at the next hole when they pulled up. Kathryn stepped out of the cart exposing her entire lower body to them all the while on the phone with Matt.

Hey babe. It's going good. Yeah, we're doing ok. I think we're ranked in the top 4 after the back nine.

She took her panties and walked to the back of the cart and unzipped one of the pockets of her golf bag placing them inside.

Just putting some stuff away right now and then getting ready to tee off at the next hole. Yeah....they're behaving.

They could tell she was turned on because of how swollen and puffy her lips appeared as well as the glistening cum they saw as she pulled one of her lips to the side.

I love you too. Thanks Babe. I'll let them know you wished them luck today.

She then looked directly at the three and put her golf skirt back on, grabbed a club and teed up for the next drive.

....

Part of her felt guilty for ending the FaceTime call with Matt so abruptly. She knew the longer she stayed on the call, the more questions he'd ask; it would become apparent to Matt that she simply couldn't stop. She was kind of honest with him about her past. She'd told him that she was a highly sexual person. She told him that she started experimenting with sex at a very young age, letting a group of boys finger her in the church basement during grade school, losing her virginity before she ever had her period. She was athletically inclined, the only girl to play on the high school hockey team, and participated in the swim and dive team; affording her opportunities to be used in ways she always wanted.

Matt was aware of her proclivity to seek attention - physical attention - from boys; her need to use sex as a way to get attention.

Today was no different.

Yes, she told him that those days were in the past. That she was a good girl. Seeing Becca today didn't help, Chad and the boys complicated things as well. The drinking, the dancing, the music...it was all so overwhelming.

She couldn't help what she needed.

As she left the bathroom, someone walked in and closed the door. The party was now more spread out. There were boys in the kitchen, naked. Boys in the living room, naked. She knew some by name, most by smell and taste. The atmosphere was perfect, Kathryn thought as she looked around at the party and smiled.

Becca was on the couch, sitting on the lap of a guy, reverse cowgirl facing the party. She noticed her moving up and down and saw her rubbing her clit with one hand as her other hand ran through her hair. Men were standing around watching her while stroking their cocks, she knew that Becca loved to watch men masturbate.

"Hey girl, having fun?"

"Oh. Fuck. Yes. This. Is. A. Great. Party." Becca said as she moved up and down along a delicious, unprotected cock. "How's Matt. Hope. Fully. He's. Not. Too. Worried. Ha. Ha. Ha."

"He'll be fine" Kathryn said as she knelt down between their legs. Becca stopped the motion long enough for her to grab her hair and pull Kathryn's mouth onto her swollen clit. Kathryn licked down and put the man's balls in her mouth, pulled his cock from Becca's soaked pussy and cleaned it off with her mouth.

"Your turn," Becca said as she dismounted.

Kathryn wasted no time. Her pussy was dripping from the familiar taste of Becca's cum. As roommates in college, they shared each other, but never shared men. Until today.

Kathryn faced the boy, putting her arms on either side of him and grabbing the couch. He held his cock, positioning the head up against her swollen lips. Lowering herself she felt him begin to fill her. She let out a sigh of relief.