Country Club Slut - Mardi Gras

Story Info
Kathryn goes to the club for a Mardi Gras golf tourney.
10k words
4.05
27.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the annual Mardi Gras charity golf tournament at the Country Club. Kathryn wasn't looking forward to it, she'd rather be with her friends downtown partaking in all the festivities and debauchery; but she committed to her parents and would rather avoid the lengthy guilt trip she was sure her mother would lay on her if she decided otherwise. And after what happened last year...that's just not something she wanted to revisit with her parents.

Not only did she not want to be there but she was the only female to be playing in the 4-man scramble tournament, she thought as he stepped out of the hot shower. She used her hand to clean the mirror and looked down to make sure she shaved every last hair near her sex. This time last year she was at a house party...wasted. She started to run her hand down to touch how smooth she felt. She loved the feeling and started to think back to the party, recalling...

....

Everyone had been drinking during the Grand Parade. A small group broke off to go back to the house to stock up on more booze and use the bathrooms. Kathryn and Becca went back along with Chad, Mike, and Tom. It was an unusually hot day for Mardi Gras and Kathryn was wearing a pair of jean cut offs with her birkenstocks. She had on a purple tank top and black lacey boy shorts panties under her shorts. She lost the matching bra down at the parade, after a group of guys snatched it when she flashed them. She challenged herself to get as many beads as she could, asking nearly every man "What can I do for some beads?"

"Show me your tits?"

"Let me pinch your nipples?"

"How about you let me suck on one of your tits?"

Those were the more tame ones she thought as she continued to daydream about last year's Mardi Gras...

"Suck my cock?"

"Let me see if you're shaved or have a bush?"

"Let me feel how smooth you are?"

"Let me feel how wet you are?"

She had so many beads that by the time they got back to the house to stock up on booze and use the bathrooms, her shoulders were beginning to hurt.

"Finally" Becca said as they got into their friends house.

There was music playing in the backyard while some people moved in and out of the kitchen to grab drinks or use the bathroom.

Kathryn went into the bathroom first. After peeing, she heaved the load of beaded necklaces off her neck and placed them on the hanger on the back of the door. She picked out about 5 awesome ones and put them back around her neck. She looked at herself in the mirror, noticing her nipples. They were erect and poking at the tank. Her shorts were loose and hung on her hips leaving her lower abs showing. She pulled her tank up just a bit more to show some skin and left the bathroom.

As soon as she opened the door, Becca gave her a couple drinks to hold and went in.

"Well you certainly looked like you were enjoying the parade Kathryn," Chad said smiling as he looked her up and down.

Chad and Kathryn swam on the same team together, years ago. He of all people knew how much she loved sucking dicks.

"Don't worry Chad...I'm sure I'll get around to you at some point today" she smiled.

"What about Matt, your boyfriend?" he said reminding her that she broke up with Chad for Matt.

Little did Chad know.

"Yeah. It's too bad he's not here" Mike said as Tom agreed.

"He'll be fine boys. He's working and he knows I'm a good a girl" she teased and smiled walking away. She could feel them staring at her ass as she walked out the back door.

.....

Kathryn smiled, coming back to reality.

Looking at herself in the mirror she could see how swollen her sex was as her finger slowly massaged her wet, sensitive clit.

And of course, of all people, Chad was going to be on her 4 man scramble team today for the charity golf tourney.

She rifled through her panty drawer. Ah, there they are. She pulled out the black silk boy short panties.

"Perfect. No panty lines" she thought as she checked herself out in the mirror with her golf skirt on.

She grabbed her white silk padded bra and put it on along with a white tank and a tight navy cardigan. She pulled her hair back and put on her golf visor.

She got in the car and drove to Norwind.

Her phone buzzed.

[Becca: Missing you at Mardi Gras!]

Kathryn began to feel a warmth between her legs as she started the car and drove down her street...thinking about Mardi Gras, last year.

....

Kathryn found herself dancing in the back yard. The music was great and the energy was amazing. She noticed a couple guys checking her out and made a point to move closer to them.

It wasn't long before she found herself sandwiched between them, drinking and grinding on their legs. She was horny, the alcohol amplified the condition.

"How many cocks did I suck at the parade? How many fingers touched my sex, felt my wetness? How many men sucked on my tits?" she thought to herself as she danced in the backyard.

"You went to DuBerg, right?" one of them said.

"Yeah. For sure dude. I told you. Remember?" the other one said.

"Told you what?" Kathryn said to the first guy.

"You were a senior when we were freshman. Did you dress up as Jesse from Toy Story for Halloween one year?"

"YES!" she screamed. Her eyes lit up she gave them both a big hug. She loved that costume!

"See I told you! It was your braided pig tails that made me remember" the second guy said.

"We're seniors now. Small world, huh?"

"Damn. That outfit. Oh. My. God. I've never been able to look at Jesse the same way." He jokingly said.

"Really?! Well, guess what? These jean shorts...I made them from the jeans of that costume!"

They both stepped back and looked her up and down, expressing their approval.

"I may have cut them a bit too short, but I think it works."

Both guys noticed the pockets hanging out along with the bottom of her boy shorts.

"Nah. I think it works."

"They look amazing."

Both said as they started to feel the front and back of her jean shorts. One started to grope her backside, the other was on the front. She started to move again with the music. They continued to rub her, now more forcefully. Being back in St. Louis and now being hit on by guys 4 years her junior. And not just hitting on her, they were actively rubbing her, in front of a backyard of people. She could feel her wetness soaking her panties. This was getting to be too much.

"Hey. You guys. This is...we're outside. Mmmmm. Ummm."

She felt them unbutton her shorts.

A hand swooped down her tummy and went straight into her panties.

"Fuck dude. She's soaked."

"Yeah? Let me have a feel."

The second guy went down her back and along her ass.

Within a matter of second, she had 4 fingers inside of her. 2 stretching her from the front. 2 stretching her from behind.

Her shorts quickly fell to the ground.

"Oh fuck. Oh my god...please. Don't....mmmmm...not here...oh god." said as they continued to stretch her.

.....

[beep. beep.]

"Shit. Fuck off." Kathryn said to the driver behind her honking for her to go. The light was green after all.

She pulled away and looked down. She pulled her tennis skirt and panties to the side and was running a finger up and down her wetness. Massaging her clit.

....

The music continued to play, the drinks continued to be consumed. Eventually Dave and his friend Chris decided that she was in fact right, they were outside. She was definitely into it, but figured they should try and move it inside so no one thinks she's getting raped. Gosh, how many times was she so close to getting raped today? How many times did she get wet thinking about getting raped?

After a few more minutes feeling their fingers inside of her, she agreed that going inside would be a good idea. Reluctantly they pulled their fingers out of her tight, smooth, sex and licked them clean. Kathryn reached down and pulled her jean shorts back up and buttoned them; looking around and seeing mostly men gazing at her as if she were a piece of fuck meat, while a couple of the girls found themselves watching her with rapt attention, turned on by what they saw.

Chad, Mike, and Tom were among the people outside, and after a day of teasing them at the parade, they looked like hungry animals that needed to eat.

"Kathryn! That was so hot. You are so naughty. Mardi Gras??? ... more like Naughty Gras. I really like those braids you're wearing today!" Becca said as she reconnected with her out in the back yard.

The both took sips of their drinks and walked back up the stairs and into the kitchen. Music continued to play inside the house and the kitchen was relatively full, mostly guys that were hanging around in the backyard.

Becca was chatting with some of the guys while Kathryn was listening in and offering her thoughts. Occasionally she felt hands running across her rear end, over her jean shorts, and some were so bold as to pass by and "accidentally" grab a nipple through her shirt.

She felt someone behind her, pressing into her. Definitely a guy, his hardness gave that much away. His hands moved around to the front of her shorts, and easily undid the button and opened the zipper. His hand (who's hand?) went into her silk panties and felt the wetness that has been present for nearly most of the day.

Kathryn continued to listen to the conversation but began to notice that the guys were keeping an eye on her, keeping their eyes on her body. Watching as the man behind her began to finger her. She took another drink and then a drag from her cigarette and handed it to Becca. The men around her were hard, she could see each of their bulges. Chad, Tom, and Mike were among them, along with Chris, one of the two guys that just finished fingering her in the backyard. Behind her was Dave.

She started to feel the warmth grow in her sex as the fingering continued. Again, her shorts fell down. Again, she spread her legs a little bit more to allow for deeper penetration.

"Guys, remember our senior year at DuBerg? When Kathryn dressed up a Jesse from Toy Story?" Chad said.

"Fuck yeah I do!" Tom said.

"She sucked my dick in the light room that day." Chad proudly said.

"You too?" said Tom.

Kathryn couldn't help but look at Chad and shrug, "Sorry, Chad. What can I say, I enjoy sucking cock."

And with that comment, it started.

....

Finally arriving at the country club, Kathryn parked her car and got out. A golf cart was waiting, driven by a younger guy that clearly was paying more attention to hear legs as stepped out and grabbed her golf bag, securing it to the back of the cart.

Kathryn bent over to tighten up the laces on her golf shoes, making sure to give the guy a good view of her ass. The guy could clearly make out a wet spot between her legs.

Her phone buzzed:

[Matt: Happy Mardi Gras. Heading home to get ready and then I'll meet you there. How's your morning?]

[Kathryn: So far so good. Just got to Norwind. Going to the range to warm up. Can't wait to see you!]

She drove down the path to the driving range. Upon arriving she found an open green and started to set up.

"Hey Kathryn, you ready to warm up?" Chad said.

"Getting there." She said, bending over and putting the ball on a tee.

Chad admired her legs and ass.

"So are you and Matt doing anything for Mardi Gras later?" he said smiling.

"I'm not sure. He's going to try and come to the tournament but I'm not sure if he can stay the entire time."

"Well, I know how much you enjoy Naughty Gras...I mean Mardi Gras, ha!"

Kathryn gave him a smile, took a step closer, reached her hand down and grabbed his hard cock clearly under the pressure of his golf pants, "Yeah Chad, I know you do" and then stepped back and took a few practice swings...all the while reminiscing about last year...

....

Back in the kitchen, things were feeling like they were getting out of control; that began to make her feel exponentially more turned on.

"Yeah you do enjoy sucking cock...you fucking slut." Chad said as he started to unbutton his jeans and take out his hard cock.

Mmmmm, she loved it when men called her a slut.

Mike, Tom, and Chris followed suit, taking out their cocks and stroking them right in front of her.

After taking off her jeans, Becca took a seat on the kitchen counter, "I'm going to enjoy this."

Dave's pants where off and his hard cock was poking through his boxer shorts.

He pulled her boy shorts to the side and started rubbing his cock against her wet lips.

Oh god, she thought. She needed to feel like she was being taken. Needed to feel forced. Needed to feel raped.

"Wait guys. I don't know about this. Let's stop. I don't...oh my god..." her voice trailed off as Dave's cock penetrated her. Without a condom on, she could feel his thick meat stretching her out and filling her up. Did I take the pill today? Yes! She was so excited.

Becca leaned down and whispered in her ear "Don't worry Kathryn. This is what you need. You and I both know that" she said as removed her panties and leaned back against the counter. Tom was next to her and she started stroking his cock while he fingered her as they watched her get penetrated by Dave.

"No. No. No. Oh. Yes...no..I mean no. Fuck."

The force of Dave caused her to lurch forward until she had both of her hand on either side of Tom. Chad grabbed her braids and pulled her face down closer until Tom's cock was inside her mouth.

Looking down she could see her Mardi Gras beads swaying back and forth from the hard pounding that Dave was delivering to her swollen, soaked cunt.

She pulled her head off of Tom's cock..."Guys. Fuck. Stop!" She tried her best to make her protests seem legit.

"Shut your fucking mouth" Chad said, smacking her across the face and then violently grabbing her head and shoving his cock in her mouth.

"Fuck guys...she's so tight." Dave said, quickly pulling out so as not to cum just yet. He quickly pulled her sexy boy shorts down off her hips and let them fall down her legs to the floor. She could almost hear the sound of her soaked panties slapping onto the hard wood floor.

She looked around and saw 5 guys with their cocks in hand. Becca was sitting on a chair now, legs spread with one hand pulling a nipple while the other massaged her clit. The only thing Becca wore were her Mardi Gras beads.

Dressed in her purple tank, Mardi Gras beads, and braids she did what she was told. Now, on her knees, the guys moved in closer. She grabbed a cock with each of her hands and moved her head over one and started sucking. Another would slap her on the top of her head, begging for her attention. She complied. Round and round she went. Taking each cock as deep as she could. Her eyes watering. She gagged and released. Took a deep breath and then gagged on cock again.

She felt the soft hands of a woman touch her swollen, wet lips but these weren't Becca's hands; she knew those hands.

"Wow...she's dripping wet boys. She's definitely enjoying this."

Kathryn still doesn't know who fingered her right then, it was Mardi Gras after all...it could have been some random girl for all she knew. One thing was for sure, more people started filing into the house and the kitchen became ground zero as everyone wanted to get a peek at what was going on.

Thank god for Becca. She knew how far she wanted to go and would make sure to control the debauchery without appearing to control them, while at the same time allowing her to relish in the feeling of being used like a fuck toy, being raped. She knew Kathryn's limits.

Kathryn started to taste their pre-cum and she could tell whose cock belonged to whom based on their smell and taste alone. She was excited when she found a new cock in her mouth, a new taste, a new smell. How many cocks? 7? 8? 10?

She loved it when one came. The feeling of warm cum hitting her face, rolling down her lips. Men had their hands on her head pushing her down on their cocks. Pawing at her tits. Pulling her tank to the side. Some of her beads were broken and hanging from her neck, others still around her neck.

Suddenly she felt warmth on her soaking, swollen pussy and lowered herself down on some guys face. His tongue darting deeper inside of her. His teeth pressing against her sensitive clit. She started grinding on his face like it was a dildo.

....

After some practice swings, Kathryn sat back in the golf cart. Her legs crossed, tightly, squeezing them together felt incredible on her swollen clit as she scrolled through Tumblr looking at random gifs reminding her of last year.

"Drive over there to the maintenance shed, I need to drop off some stuff." Chad said as he plopped himself down on the seat next to her, glancing over for a quick peek at her phone and smiling.

She quickly closed her phone and put it in the cup holder and started down the path to the shed.

When they got there, Chad hopped out and walked in. "Hey, Kathryn, come here for a second. I need a hand."

She reluctantly got out of the cart and walked into the shed. Chad stood there with his cock out.

"Really Chad?" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Come here. I need to take the edge off before the tourney."

As if in a trance, she walked over, reached out her hand and grabbed his thick, meaty cock. He closed his eyes and exhaled.

Kathryn knelt down and took his cock in her mouth. He heard her gagging. He pulled her by her pony tail off his cock and turned her around.

"How's Matt doing?" he said as he bent her over the workbench and with one hand pulled down her golf skirt and panties.

With his hand he placed the head of his swollen cock up against her waiting slit and pressed in.

"Fuck! Chad. You feel amazing. God, I need this so bad."

"I know you did you fucking slut."

He fucked her quick and hard. They orgasmed at nearly the same time with Chad filling her with his cum.

Suddenly they heard another cart pull up outside.

Chad put his cock away and Kathryn pulled up her panties forcing the cum rolling out of her to be caught between her panties and her smooth pussy. She adjusted her skirt, hair and visor and walked out behind Chad.

One of the maintenance guys hopped out of his cart and grabbed some landscaping equipment, barely noticing them as they hopped back on their cart to the club house.

As Chad drove down the path, Kathryn spread her legs just enough to pull her panties to the side and insert a finger. She wanted to taste their cum, mixed together. Mmmmm, another delicious reminder of last year.

....

"I need a drink...and I don't mean more cum!" Kathryn said as she raised herself off of a random guys face. Looking down she saw that her cum was covering his face, he smiled.

The crowd cheered.

"Here girl!" Becca said handing her a drink. Kathryn winked and Becca smiled. She was sitting there on the kitchen table while a random girl was giving her head with Tom suckling one of her nipples.

She quickly downed the drink, grabbed her shorts, and walked to the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror she saw her inner slut: the braids looked a little disheveled and had cum drizzled through some of them. Her cheek was red from Chad's slap. She took off the Mardi Gras beads and dropped them on the floor. She took off her shirt, at this point covered with at least 3 guys semen? 4 guys? She reached down and touched her clit, she started to massage it. She needed more. Fuck!

Her phone buzzed. She grabbed it, seeing a missed call and 4 text messages. Shit! Matt!

[Matt: Hey, How's Mardi Gras. Wish I could be there.]

[Matt: Must be having some fun! Be safe!]

[Matt: Did you and Becca make it there ok? The weather is perfect, looks like a huge crowd.]

[Matt: Helloooo]

[Kathryn: Hey! Sorry, reception is terrible...so many people on their phones, etc. Signals keep dropping. We're great. Made it to the parade and stopped back at a friends house to use the bathroom!]